Friday, April 5, 2024

NEW RELEASE SPOTLIGHT (HAPPY BOOK WEEK)

 




NEW RELEASE

SPOTLIGHT TOUR



HAPPY BOOK WEEK

OLLIE (DRIVERTON; THE BARRINGTON BILLIONAIRES) BY RUTH CARDELLO is #NowLive!






 
Release DateApril 5, 2024

Driverton’s last standing bachelor has a chance to become more successful than anyone in his town has ever been, but he’ll have to change more than his zip code to do it. One woman. One impossible decision. What will he choose?

Megan:

It’s me again . . . waking, naked and alone, in the middle of a strange bed in God only knows which city.

The luxurious feel of the silk sheets is a delicious contrast to the rougher hands that spent hours exciting and exploring every inch of me. My skin is still flushed from the all-over brush of his short beard.

How do we keep returning to this place?

Our time together isn’t planned, but just like a full moon is an unavoidable occurrence, all it takes is one look, one accidental touch for us to spontaneously combust.

He was right to leave Driverton. He had demons he needed to battle and opportunities he couldn’t refuse. He’s taking his shot at success, and I respect that. He needs to remain focused and I’m a distraction.

I should say no, but I fell for him back before he had money.

Back when all he had were the most beautiful eyes I’d ever seen.




BUY LINKS



REVIEWOLLIE (DRIVERTON; THE BARRINGTON BILLIONAIRES) BY RUTH CARDELLO


Ollie: Driverton 3 (The Barrington Billionaires Book 15)Ollie: Driverton 3 by Ruth Cardello

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's not always easy to like a Ruth Cardello character, but it's even harder not to fall in love with one. Between enigmatic alphas, determined heroines and unpredictable emotions, I can never help myself. It's always a pleasure to revisit old friends and get to know a few new ones. Megan and Ollie are hauntingly, bittersweet. From humor to heartache, hopeful to hopeless, empowering to unpredictable, Driverton is a temptation too addictive to pass up.

View all my reviews


#NewRelease #SecondChanceRomance #BarringtonBillionairesseries  #Drivertonseries #SmallTownRomance #Ollie #AuthorRuthCardello #MustRead




NEW RELEASE

SPOTLIGHT TOUR




HAPPY BOOK WEEK

TAKE TWO BY EVELYN SOLA is #NowLive!


"A can't put down romance. Take Two brings the kind of heartache, I'd gladly experience again and again.  A second chance story that gets under the skin and sticks to the soul." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Release DateApril 5, 2024


Cover Credit: Lee Ching of Undercover Designs

Add to Goodreads →https://tinyurl.com/2hwkm2fs

#AvailableNow on Amazon → https://amzn.to/49WMLaW



Charlie

I’m far from perfect.

I’ve made mistakes.

And every day I wake up and make a promise to myself. A promise to stay on the right path and not let my past take hold.

Relationships are risky for someone not in recovery. For a guy like me, it could not only be dangerous, but it could compromise all of the work I’ve done to stay clean. At least that’s what my family thinks.

But Violet adds a purpose to my life that I didn’t even realize I was missing.

Violet

He’s got ‘flaws’. He says he’s done unforgivable things, but something in his deep brown eyes says there’s so much more to him than the mistakes he’s made in the past.

Besides, I have flaws too, so who am I to judge?

Being imperfect is one of the many things Charlie and I have in common, and soon, two flawed people form an unlikely and unexpected bond.

It doesn’t take long before I find myself falling for the out of towner and all too soon, he’s got to head back home.

Can our relationship endure the long distance, especially when events from his past threaten our future? 


#BuyNow

Add to Goodreads →https://tinyurl.com/2hwkm2fs

#AvailableNow on Amazon → https://amzn.to/49WMLaW


REVIEWTAKE TWO BY EVELYN SOLA

Take Two (Take #4)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Evelyn Sola brings the kind of heartache, I'd gladly experience again and again. She celebrates the humanity of her characters. From the imperfections to the strengths, she finds beauty. Take Two is a perfect example of that. Charlie and Violet grab hold of the heartstrings and seduce you by the soul. Their journey is a beautiful mess that spotlights, the vulnerabilities and courageousness of spirit. A second chance story that gets under the skin and sticks to the soul. A can't put down romance.


@evelynwriteseveryday 

@indiepenpr

#NewRelease #SecondChanceRomance #InterracialRomance  #ContemporaryRomance #BWWMRomance #TakeTwo #AuthorEvelynSola #MustRead



๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œNOW ON KINDLE UNLIMITED๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ




NEW RELEASE


THE FLIRT: A SINGLE DAD ROMANCE BY LAYLA HAGEN


#NowLive on Amazon and read #Free with #KindleUnlimited subscription!

Amazon https://amzn.to/3SzHeja


 "Hagen brings the drama to sweet and spicy temptation. Endearing meets it's match in the most addictive of ways." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


๐Ÿ’œSingle dad

๐Ÿ’œBillionaire

๐Ÿ’œSexy beignet time

๐Ÿ’œHe falls first

๐Ÿ’œNo 3rd act breakup




Being a single dad while managing one of the biggest businesses in New Orleans keeps me very busy. Any free time I have I spend with my daughter, Bella — reading to her, styling her hair, or choosing nail polishes appropriate for an eight-year-old.

But I’m okay with that because she is my whole world.

After my divorce, I made myself a promise: I wouldn’t date until Bella was older. Then all my good intentions go up in smoke when I hire our newest chef for the flagship restaurant in the French Quarter. Scarlett Jones is unlike any woman I’d ever met. She’s smart and beautiful and I can’t get enough of her.

For more reasons than one, I need to keep my distance. So when I begin flirting… surprising her with beignets and coffee at break time, then king cake after hours, I know I’ve gone too far. And when I join Scarlett on a ridiculous haunted tour of the city, I’m certain I’ve lost my mind. She’s become my addiction. I want to explore those curves, find out her deepest desires—and make them come true.

But it’s when she offers to teach my daughter how to bake, I know I’m in wayyyyy over my head. When the three of us are together, I get a glimpse of the family we could be.
The question is, are we both ready to put our fears behind us?

And to think, it all started with a little flirt.



#BuyNow Amazon and read #Free with #KindleUnlimited subscription!

Amazon https://amzn.to/3SzHeja





REVIEW: THE FLIRT: A SINGLE DAD ROMANCE BY LAYLA HAGEN

The Flirt: A Single Dad Romance

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hagen brings the drama to sweet and spicy temptation. I adore single dad stories. The humor and heartache are a delicious feast for the soul. The Flirt, sends emotion in all directions. Endearing meets it's match in the most addictive of ways.





@laylahagen_author

#laylahagen #singledad #billionaire #hefallsfirst #newbookalert #lovereading #bookcommunity #reading #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #ebooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions






No comments:

Post a Comment