#SeriesAlert
#NewReleases
#HBW
#TheVineyardNextDoor by Michelle Major
Series info: https://michellemajor.com/books/vineyard-next-door-trilogy/
Book #1
Now everyone thinks I’m the villain of this story. Everyone except Ethan Fox.
Everyone’s against me except Ethan Fox. My ex’s bad-boy brother has looked straight through me since high school, but he’s back to rebuild the vineyard he once burned down. He’s trouble and temporary and the last man I have any business wanting.
So why is he the first to see past the good girl I’ve spent my whole life pretending to be? Because the longer he stays, the further I fall.
Emma Sullivan is adored in a town that can’t stand the sight of me, while I’m the screwup who left and swore he’d never look back.
Only the more time I spend with her, the less I care, and the harder it gets to remember I came here to leave. But when disaster sends the past roaring back into our lives, I do the one thing I promised her I wouldn’t.
Book #2
Too Much Temptation
I trusted him because he made me believe I was finally someone’s first choice. When he walked away like I was nothing, I swore I’d never let him that close again.
But he’s still the only person who sees me as more than the dependable good girl who holds everyone together. Every day he stays, our connection is tougher to resist. Some temptations are worth the risk, but I’m terrified my heart won’t recover if he breaks it again.
Then a call drags my past into the present, and I have to choose between the future I’ve finally claimed and someone who’s running out of time. And whatever I decide, I lose something I can’t get back.
Book #3
Made For Forever
Naturally, this is the moment he wants another chance.
He’s steadier and gentler now, and his reason for leaving melts every wall I’ve built. I’ve spent my whole life taking care of everyone else. I never planned on a grumpy vintner making me want to risk everything.
I came back a different man, ready to put my heart on the line and keep the promise I made. I’ll earn her trust back one day at a time, even if I have to win over the whole town in the process.
And when her world is threatened, I’ll prove that this time, I’m not going anywhere.
π€πππ πππππππ π€
#HBW
ππ₯πππ«π₯π² ππ‘ππ«π¦ππ: ππ§ ππ§ππ‘ππ§ππ’π§π π¬π¦ππ₯π₯ ππ¨π°π§ ππ§ππ¦π’ππ¬-ππ¨-π₯π¨π―ππ«π¬ π«π¨π¦ππ§ππ (ππ’π¬πππ«π¬ π¨π ππ‘π πππ«π―ππ¬π ππ¨π¨π§) by Amy True is now LIVE!
πππ-πππππ πππππ!
https://geni.us/clearlycharmed
What to expect:
⛰️ Small town Colorado charm
π€ Sisters tied to a history of magical lore
✍️ A down-on-his-luck reporter desperate for a story
π₯° Fated Mates
πEnemies to Lovers
π₯A SWOONY first kiss
Blurb:
Dandelion “Dani” McGuire loves her quiet mountain life in Harvest Moon, Colorado even if she and her sisters are part of the town’s magical lore.
As the only veterinarian for miles, Dani spends her time caring for the animals she loves with an instinct and touch many consider supernatural.
While hiking in the woods, Dani finds a wayward dog that belongs to Bryce O’Dell, an out-of-town journalist.
He is there to explore the story of the McGuire girls and their witchy heritage and Dani wants nothing to do with him.
But she can’t deny the spark between them, and it’s hard to avoid someone in her tiny town.
Can she trust Bryce or will he expose her and her sisters’ secrets to the world?
Find more books by Amy True: https://www.amytruebloodauthor.com
@wordsmithpublicity
The Hotshot by Piper Rayne is $0.99 TODAY ONLY!
Start The Dugout series TODAY for only $0.99!
#TheDugout #PiperRayne #BaseballRomance #FakeRelationship #Valentineprlm
#DealAlert
My Favorite Bad Decision by Elizabeth O'Roark is $0.99 for a limited time!
Download today on Amazon!
https://mybook.to/MyFavBadDecision
#ElizabethORoark #AgeGap #BillionaireRomance #StoptheWedding #Valentineprlm
#DealAlert
TANGLED IN TROUBLE by @harloerae is on sale for 99¢ for ONE DAY ONLY!!!
Make sure to grab this steamy enemies to lovers, single dad, age gap, small town romance TODAY!
NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLY 99¢!
(TODAY ONLY)
https://book.harloerae.com/tangledintrouble
BLURB
Frankie
The wrong side of the town is paradise compared to where I grew up. It’s all I’ve ever known, but that doesn’t make it home.
When I’m given an unexpected out from that life, I don’t hesitate to take it.
Except there’s a catch.
Byron Benson needs a nanny. It’s almost comical that the grumpy single dad looks at me and sees someone trustworthy for the role. There’s not a maternal bone in my leather-clad body.
But as it turns out, Byron isn’t in charge of the search. His little girl has big plans for me and her dad doesn’t need any convincing.
Byron
I didn’t plan to raise my daughter on my own. Try as I might, even all the money in the world can’t replace a mother’s love.
Francesca Keller appears like a shadow, disappearing much the same. The memory of her tangles us in trouble and I’m not sure how we’ll escape.
Until one day she needs a place to stay.
My little girl welcomes Frankie into our home with wide open arms. What the ex-con gets from me is a lot less friendly.
Personalities clash. Loyalties are tested. But one thing remains constant.
Frankie belongs at my side, fulfilling the needs we’re desperate to satisfy, and I’m not letting her go without a fight.
#tangledintrouble #salealert #harloerae #smalltownromance #dailydeal @candikanepr
#Teaser
#AudioAlert
π§π§ #PreOrder Alert π§π§
Calling All Dark Romantic Suspense Fans! This is one you are not going to want to miss. Pre-Order Now
Relapse (Rave to Ruin, Book 2) by @author.novakane
Narrated by Jaxon Ivory & @lyra_miller
Published & Produced by @pinkflamingo_productions
Goes Live September 22!
Audible US π§ https://adbl.co/4yxoKDo
Audible UK π§ https://adbl.co/4A9x8Lb
Featured on @the_flock_on_tour
Blurb:
They call it relapse.
The part after the high, when the colors fade and the music dies—
when your body still aches for something it can’t have.
Blair knows what it feels like.
She should’ve walked away.
Should’ve left the overdose buried with the lies, the blood, the men who ruined her.
But the past doesn’t let go.
It claws back in.
With dark eyes and sharper hands. With two obsessions that were never finished with her.
This isn’t the comedown.
It’s the relapse.
And this time, survival won’t be enough.
#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #RelapseAudioTour #DarkRomanticSuspense
#Teaser
#AudioAlert
π§ π§ #PreOrder Alert π§ π§
Calling Urban Fantasy Adventure Fans!! This is one you are not going to want to miss! Pre-Order Now!
Raven Bound (Beyond Seven Hungers, Book 4) by @morganquaid & Josh Gersch (@jackalope_777)
Narrated by Phillipa Miller
Published & Produced by @fireside_audio
Goes Live September 22!
Audible US π§ https://adbl.co/4hrKL0K
Audible UK π§ https://adbl.co/4rgJ5un
Feature on @the_flock_on_tour
Blurb:
With the city of Dust now little more than a dedicated memory and the Midnight Guard threatening to destroy the world in its entirety, Raven and her unhappy commune of Fae and Infernal survivors try to survive.
While hunting the tainted remnants of the old city for hidden artifacts that might help them in their fight against the Guard, Raven discovers a curious statue they come to know as the Martyr.
But of course, life for Raven is never that simple.
Enter a veritable sh**tstorm of troubles that quickly spiral out of control, forcing Raven and Mia into an assassination attempt, signaling the end of the Hallowed World, and somehow placing her face to face with her father for a brief, confusing moment.
Save the world, defeat the most powerful organization in the cosmos, and keep the infernal sovereign insider her head from cracking her mind.
Just another Tuesday for Raven.
#FiresideAudio #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #RavenBoundAudioTour #UrbanFantasyAdventure
#NewRelease
#AudioAlert
#HBW
π§π§ Release Blitz π§π§
Dark Horror Erotica Fans, This one's for you!
The Hunt (Chasing in the Dark) by @s.simeonova.author
Narrated by @readbyashbeverly & @elizanyxnarrator
Production Coordination by @pinkflamingo_productions
Audible US π§ https://adbl.co/4yBoMtQ
Audible UK π§ https://adbl.co/4ipswtQ
Featured on @the_flock_on_tour
Blurb:
It was supposed to be just a weekend away from the city, away from the chaos, away from every one of my worries. Yet, here I was, running through the woods and getting chased by someone in a mask.
It was time for The Hunt, and if I wasn't fast enough, I was gonna get caught.
#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #TheHuntAudioTour #HumanVoiceOnly #DarkHorrorErotica
#NewRelease
#HBW
TORN BY FATE by @authorlylahjames is NOW LIVE!
Make sure to grab this all-new dark mafia arranged marriage romance TODAY!!
AVAILABLE NOW!
https://geni.us/IBblHl
Start the series today with BOUND BY LIES!
https://mybook.to/boundbylieslylahjames
BLURB
Serafina
When I was fifteen, I made a promise.
One day I would have my revenge.
For years, I played my part.
The obedient daughter. The perfect fiancΓ©e. The devoted wife.
And when the time finally came…
I pulled the trigger.
Because vengeance had always been the plan.
A life for a life.
What I never planned for was Adrian Salvatore surviving my bullet.
And now he was chasing me across the world.
The man I betrayed was more dangerous than ever.
More ruthless.
More obsessed.
And worst of all…
He still wants me to be his.
Adrian
Our marriage was built on lies.
But I never expected Serafina to be as ruthless as I was.
My wife thought a bullet would stop me.
But she was wrong.
Now she was forcing me to chase her across the oceans.
Such a silly game of hers.
But I wasn’t chasing.
I was hunting.
For answers. For revenge.
For the woman who had always belonged to me.
Serafina could run all she wanted.
But the world wasn’t big enough to keep her from me.
She started this game. Now I would be the one to finish it.
Till death do us part, wife.
TORN BY FATE is book two in the dark and twisted FATAL ALLIANCES series.
#lylahjames #newrelease #mafiaromance #darkromance #nowlive @candikanepr
.png)

















No comments:
Post a Comment