Monday, September 7, 2026

BOOK HIGHLIGHTS FOR MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2026

 



#Teaser


#Preorder




✨FALL LOVE by @lbdunbarwrites is releasing September 10th!


"Love Fall takes a stroll across the senses to get to it's soul. From a shock to the heart to a tickle to the funny bone, Dunbar delivers the moments that are too irresistible to forget." - (Isha C., Blogger Reader Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




#AudioAlert




Narrated by Erin Mallon and Ryan West


"Mallon and West find a reason to be charming." - (Isha C., Blogger Reader Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…


๐Ÿ‚reunited one-night stand

๐Ÿงกpregnancy

๐Ÿ‚second chance

๐Ÿงกopposites attract

๐Ÿ‚small town

๐Ÿงกlove over 40

๐Ÿ‚she-grump x sunshine

๐Ÿงกshe-blue collar x businessman




FALL LOVE

L.B. Dunbar

Release Date: September 10 



Blurb:

Neve Snowe doesn't need to settle down. She is already settled in her small harbor town, with a cozy beach cottage and part ownership in the family-run auto repair shop. She doesn't want a man, but she likes them. And she has one golden rule: only sleep with flatlanders. You know, the guys who never intend to stay in Lovewell Landing, only use the coastal area for a brief holiday.

And the last thing she desired was the unexpected . . . to be expecting.

Tate Love spent his summers in Lovewell Landing as a teenager, but somehow he'd missed the beautiful girl who turned into a spunky woman, daring him to jump into the icy ocean one New Year's Eve, then slept with him near the town's sacred well, holding spell-binding waters.

He never thought he'd see her again, until nine months later, a business prospect brings him back to the area.

Now, the man who longs to be tied down finds that one night planted the seed to everything he ever wanted, while he holds the pen that could sign away all she's ever loved.

Welcome to Lovewell Landing, where autumn is in the air, pumpkins decorate every doorstep, and a little fiasco might cause opposites to fall in love.

Fall Love is a steamy, romantic comedy companion novel to The Holiday Post and continues the romances of the Snowe sisters in the beautiful and quirky small town of Lovewell Landing.






#PreorderNow

https://lbdunbar.com/book/fall-love


REVIEW: FALL LOVE (LOVEWELL, LANDING) BY L.B. DUNBAR

Fall Love (Lovewell Landing #1)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio/Ebook Review: Fall Love (Lovewell Landing) by L.B. Dunbar

Narrated by Erin Mallon and Ryan West

A cozy, heartache that gets complicated. Mallon and West find a reason to be charming. Love Fall takes a stroll across the senses to get to it's soul. From a shock to the heart to a tickle to the funny bone, Dunbar delivers the moments that are too irresistible to forget.



Meet L.B. Dunbar:

L.B. Dunbar loves sexy silver foxes, second chances, and small towns. If you enjoy older characters in your romance reads, including a hero with a little silver in his scruff and a heroine rediscovering her worth, then welcome to romance for those over 40. L.B. Dunbar’s signature works include women and men in their prime taking another turn at love and happily ever after. She’s a USA TODAY Bestseller as well as #1 Bestseller on Amazon in Later in Life Romance with her Lakeside Cottage and Road Trips & Romance series. L.B. lives in Chicago with her own sexy silver fox.

To get all the scoop about the self-proclaimed queen of silver fox romance, join her on Facebook at Loving L.B. or receive her monthly newsletter, Love Notes.


Connect with L.B. Dunbar:

https://linktr.ee/lbdunbarwrites 



#teaser #lbdunbar #smalltownromance @theauthor.agency 




#Teaser





๐ŸŽ€ PREORDER ๐ŸŽ€

๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™๐™๐™‡๐™€๐™Ž (Clifford Brothers #2) by USA Today bestselling author Layla Hagen releases on October 2nd! Check out this teaser! 


"From humor to heartbreak, Bending His Rules is a beautiful surprise that holds nothing back. Hagen dreamed up the type of emotion that stays in your head long before it sets fire to your heart. Heath Clifford feels like the perfect book boyfriend." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


PRE-ORDER/ ADD IT TO YOUR AMAZON WISHLIST! 

https://laylahagen.com/bendinghisrules

Apple: https://laylahagen.com/bhrapple

Barnes & Noble: https://laylahagen.com/bhrbn

Kobo:​​ https://laylahagen.com/bhrkobo

๐Ÿ”—Links in bio @laylahagen_author

๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ ๐ง ๐”๐ฉ: https://forms.gle/arm8cw2E2Ks1YZpp8

Influencers signup @wordsmithpublicity 

Cover Designer: Uplifting Designs



What to expect: 

❤️ Single Dad x Nanny

☀️ Grumpy x Sunshine

๐Ÿฅน Widowed Hero

๐Ÿก Found Family

๐Ÿ’• He Falls First





Blurb:

I run a global security company with my brothers and negotiate high-stakes deals without breaking a sweat.

But my daughter deciding she suddenly hates every outfit in her closet five minutes before school? That brings me to my knees every time.

Honestly, being a CEO is easier than being a single dad.

That’s why I have rules. Routines. Structure. My life runs a whole lot smoother when everything stays organized and under control.

Then my maintenance company bails on me again, and my house descends into complete chaos. Hiring help goes from unnecessary to essential.

Which is how Melody crashes into my carefully ordered life.

Suddenly, my daughter wants to cook with Melody every evening and runs to her for advice about dresses and hair clips. And I can’t stop thinking about the beautiful woman dancing through my kitchen like she already belongs in our lives.

She makes me want things I stopped believing I deserved a long time ago.

But after losing my wife, I swore I’d never give anyone the power to destroy me again.

Because if I let Melody become part of our lives, losing her would hurt not only me—but my daughter too.

The problem is, every time Melody smiles at me, I want to bend every rule I’ve spent years living by.


REVIEW: BENDING THE RULES (CLIFFORD BROTHERS #2) BY LAYLA HAGEN 

Bending His Rules (The Clifford Brothers #2)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio/Ebook Review: Bending His Rules (The Clifford Brothers #2) by Layla Hagen


Narrated by:


Heath Clifford feels like the perfect book boyfriend. Hagen dreamed up the type of emotion that stays in your head long before it sets fire to your heart. The sweetest moments are where vulnerabilities come shining through. From humor to heartbreak, Bending His Rules is a beautiful surprise that holds nothing back. A letter to love that tiptoes across the senses to break down the barriers of the heart.


Add to ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’”: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/252177774-bending-his-rules

Find more books by Layla Hagen here: laylahagen.com



#Bendinghisrules #teaser #LaylaHagen #Billionaireromance  #comingsoon




#ComingSoon



๐ŸŽ#PreorderAlert ๐ŸŽ




๐‘ณ๐’๐’”๐’• ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’• (๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’” # 2) by Amber Kelly releases on September 10th.


"Haunting, heartache delivers heartwarming, fun that sticks to the soul. I fall a little bit faster and a whole lot deeper in love with Amber Kelly, with every character that she writes." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


PRE-ORDER/ ADD IT TO YOUR AMAZON WISHLIST! 

https://geni.us/losttrust

๐Ÿ”— Link in bio @authoramberkelly 

๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ ๐ง ๐”๐ฉ: https://forms.gle/ZxqYBV8QrLVDA3gw6

Link in bio @wordsmithpublicity 

What to expect:

๐ŸดSecond Chance Romance

๐ŸดSmall Town Western Romance

๐ŸดRodeo Romance

๐ŸดBull Rider Hero/ Barrel Racer Heroinet

๐ŸดSingle Mom

๐ŸดProtective Cowboy

๐ŸดHe Falls Hard

๐ŸดFound Family






๐Ÿ–Œ️Cover Designer: Perfect Pear Creative

๐Ÿ“ทPhotographer: Wander Aguilar

Models: Chase & Shea


Blurb

I’ve spent my whole life chasing eight-second rides, gold buckles, and the roar of a sold-out arena. But after watching my big brother win the PBR World Championship, I’m left wondering if the dream I’ve fought so hard for is still the one I want.

So I come home to Wildhaven for the summer, teaching at the Raintree-Storm Rodeo Academy while I figure out what comes next.

Then Marina Kincade walks back into my life.

Five years ago, we were two lonely rodeo stars sharing stolen nights with no promises. Then she disappeared without a goodbye.

Now she’s standing in Wildhaven as the academy’s new barrel racing instructor.

She’s stronger. More guarded. Just as impossible to forget. And the little boy by her side makes it clear that she had a reason to walk away.

As we get to know each other again, a ghost from Marina’s past comes looking for her.

He’s one of the fiercest rivals I’ve ever faced—determined to make sure Marina's future belongs to him, not me.


REVIEW: LOST TRUST (WILDHAVEN COWBOYS #2) BY AMBER KELLY

Lost Trust: A Second Chance, Small Town Western Cowboy Romance (Wildhaven Cowboys Book 2)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I fall a little bit faster and a whole lot deeper in love with Amber Kelly, with every character that she writes. Despite the fact that hearts may break and hope may begin with despair, their is courage of spirit that bursts through the drama and speaks to the soul. Royce and Rina shake of the senses while taking the heart by storm. Haunting, heartache delivers heartwarming, fun that sticks to the soul.






Add to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/255092216-lost-trust

Find more books by Amber Kelly here: 


#LostTrust #Smalltown #ComingSoon #Preorder #TeaserAlert #AuthorAmberKelly #Wordsmithpublicity 



#Teaser


#Preorder





Yours Truly, Fall (Season Sisters #2) by S.L. Scott

Tagline: Falling Has Never Been So Fun.

Small Town: Mountain Laurel Cove

Firefighter Hero (Brandon Culver) - Oldest of Two Boys

Nurse  (Autumn Season) - Second Oldest of Four Girls



"Emotion that hits you where it hurts. Autumn and Brandon dive heart first into sweet temptation. Yours Truly Fall dances across the senses to get to the heart and ends up finding pure gold" - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Here are the tropes again:

๐Ÿš’ Firefighter/Nurse
๐Ÿฅ Workplace Romance
๐Ÿซ‚ Second Chance
๐Ÿ˜ Small Town
❤️ He Falls First


#PreorderNow: https://geni.us/YoursTrulyAm


Synopsis


There are worse things than being stuck alone in a cabin with a hot as sin firefighter who’s good with his hands. A lot worse . . . This should be fun. 


 


Agreeing to help Brandon Culver recover from his injury seemed harmless enough.  


 


Sure, he’s a firefighter and Mountain Laurel Cove’s most eligible bachelor.  But I’m too busy focusing on my nursing career to be distracted by a handsome face.  


 


Unfortunately, Brandon is a lot more than a great face.   


 


He’s steady. Dependable. He’s the kind of man who remembers the little things and shows up when it matters. His easy confidence is comforting. His quiet strength makes me feel safe. And the way he looks at me makes me question everything I thought I wanted. 


 


But I’m in his home to care for him, not fall for him.  


 


One tiny slip could ruin all the plans I’ve meticulously made for my life. Romance is a fool’s game and if I’m anything, I’m level-headed. Until his heated gaze and lingering touch threaten to turn the electricity between us into a five-alarm fire.  


 


If I’m not careful, I might be the one getting burned.  






#PreorderNow: https://geni.us/YoursTrulyAm



REVIEW: YOURS TRULY FALL (SEASON SISTERS #2) BY S.L. SCOTT

Yours Truly, Fall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Emotion that hits you where it hurts. Autumn and Brandon dive heart first into sweet temptation. Scott blends soulful with sensual and finds a captivating balance. Yours Truly, Fall dances across the senses to get to the heart and ends up finding pure gold.




START AT THE BEGINNING 




#JustReleased






XOXO, Summer (Season Sisters #1) by @s.l.scott is #NowLive!


"In the face of heartache, charm shines through. Summer and Daniel turn the painful moments into endearing life lessons." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



 

Summer just got a whole lot hotter.

#OneClick:

 https://geni.us/XOXOAm 



๐Ÿ Single Dad
๐Ÿ’ Sports Romance
๐Ÿ Age Gap
๐Ÿ’ Small Town
๐Ÿ He Falls First





Release Date: June 5, 2926



I can’t decide if my new summer tenant—a devastatingly handsome hockey player and single dad—is the answer to my problems or the start of a new one.  


 


When big-city developers threaten to buy up my small town, I need to save the rental cottage next door from demolition. I have a plan . . . until Daniel Sutton checks in.  


 


Six-four, a face chiseled by the gods, and a body built by a career on the ice, I’m knocked sideways. He’s charming with me and adorable with his son. And when we touch, it’s electric. 


 


But two things change everything. The pipes break in the cottage, and his agent calls. Before I can stop myself, I’m offering him a place to stay, and Daniel is offering me the answer to my problems. He’ll buy the cottage for me if I help him clean up his reputation.  


 


Sounds simple enough. But when I start to fall in love with him, even though I know he’s leaving in a few months, it’s suddenly more complicated than ever.  


 


I’m willing to take a chance on us and pour my heart into a letter. But with him skating on thin ice, he’s going to have to sacrifice something—me or his career. 


 


I just hope XOXO, Summer isn’t the last thing I ever get to say to him.  


 

#BookBuzz #AuthorSLScott #SeriesAlert #TheSeasonSisters #BookofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok #MustReadRomance





#Teaser


#SeriesAlert


#MoranSisters

#Preorder






Trying Not to Need You (Moran Sisters #2) is #ComingSoon.

 "...the kind of melody that filters through the soul. Baylor and Macklin turn a blast from the past into the sweetest duet. Love has the last word and hits all the right notes." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




Duet Narration by Stephen Dexter and Erin Mallon


Tropes:

Small Town
Opposites Attract
He Falls First
Retired Bull Rider
Childhood Crush





Amazon & KU Release Day: September 22, 2026

Available at these retailers for one day only: September 20, 2026

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3TcwrzL







Blurb:



From NYT and USA Today Bestselling author Kaylee Ryan comes a new standalone small-town series about four sisters finding love. Trying Not to Need You is a he-falls-first, opposites-attract romance featuring a retired bull rider and the woman he’s never stopped loving.


Baylor


I thought I was living my happily ever after. 


But after five years in New York, building my life around a man who stopped choosing me, I realized our future was nothing more than a dream.


So I walked away. 


From the city. From him. From the family I thought we’d build together. 


Now I’m back in Magnolia Ridge with my sisters, trying to figure out who I am without the life I planned.


I didn’t come home looking for love.


But somehow, love has been waiting for me all along.




Macklin


I’ve loved Baylor Moran for years. 


The timing was always wrong. Until now. 


She’s back in Magnolia Ridge with a bruised heart and walls higher than ever. But that's okay. I'll be here when they’re ready to come down.


Baylor can take all the time she needs. 


I’m not going anywhere. 


And while she’s trying not to need me, I’ll keep loving her until she realizes she’s not falling apart anymore. 


She’s finally falling—straight into the future we were always meant to have.


REVIEW: TRYING NOT TO NEED YOU (MORAN SISTERS #2) BY KAYLEE RYAN

Trying Not to Need You (Moran Sisters #2)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Trying Not to Need You is the kind of melody that filters through the soul. Ryan is perfectly in tune with the heart. Baylor and Macklin turn a blast from the past into the sweetest duet. Love has the last word and hits all the right notes.






START AT THE BEGINNING 


NOW IN KU




Trying Not to Love You, Moran Sisters #1 is #nowlive exclusively on Amazon and free with #KindleUnlimited subscription...





Release date: July 14, 2026

Ebook, Audiobook, Paperback


#OneClick 




#AudioAlert




Narrated by Savannah Peachwood and Connor Crais


Tropes:

Second Chance

High School Sweetheart

Ex-Military Hero

First Love

Emotional Healing

Small Town

Blue Collar






Moran Sisters Series


NYT and USA Today Bestselling author Kaylee Ryan brings you a new standalone series surrounding the Moran Sisters of Magnolia Ridge, Tennessee.

The Moran Sisters Series is a collection of interconnected small-town romances about love, loss, and the pull of coming home, and the people who make it impossible to leave. From the fiercely loyal older sister who swore off love, to the free spirit running from her past, the quiet heart who’s always lingered on the sidelines, and the firecracker who masks fear with laughter, each sister is about to fall hard for the last man she ever expected.


Four books:

1 - Trying Not to Love You

2 - Trying Not to Need You

3 - Trying Not to Kiss You

4 - Trying Not to Hate You
 






Blurb:

NYT and USA Today Bestselling author Kaylee Ryan brings you a new standalone series set in a small town, surrounding four sisters. Trying Not to Love You is a small-town, second-chance, first-love, ex-military romance.

Ellison

Copeland James was my first love, my first heartbreak, my first everything.

Then he left without explanation, and never came back.

My sisters and our closest friends helped me pick up the pieces, but my heart hasn’t been whole since the day he walked out of Magnolia Ridge.

I’ve learned to live with what could have been… until his mother’s illness brings him back to our small town. He’s older, harder, and more magnetic than I remember.

He’s a man now. The man I learned to live without. And yet, he’s back, stirring everything I thought I’d buried, making my world feel unsteady.

Because loving him nearly destroyed me… and now, I’m still trying not to love him.

Copeland

I left Magnolia Ridge with nothing but a duffel bag and a decision.

I told myself joining the Marines was the right choice. That loving her meant protecting her, and this was the way to do it.

I was wrong.

Now I’m back, years later, and she’s just as breathtaking as the day I left. All these years, I imagined she’d have moved on, married someone else, but she’s still single, and in my heart, she’s still mine.

But Ellison doesn’t see me the way I see her, not anymore. All I find in her eyes is the wound I left behind. The one that never healed.

I didn’t fight for us back then, but I’ve learned. Now I’m ready for battle, fighting for what we could be while she tries not to love me.


#BuyNow 







@kaylee_ryan_author

#BookBuzz #AuthorKayleeRyan #SeriesAlert #MoranSistersSeries #NewRelease #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok





#Teaser


#ComingSoon


#SeriesAlert


#FallingForSeries by Natasha Madison 




Falling For Her (Falling For #2) by Natasha Madison releases October 13th!








Tropes:

๐ŸฉทSingle Dad/Nanny

๐ŸฉทOpposites Attract 

๐ŸฉทSmall Town Romance 

๐ŸฉทForbidden 

๐ŸฉทDetective Hero 

๐ŸฉทDamsel in Distress



Single Dad/Nanny, Opposites Attract, Small Town Romance, Forbidden, Detective Hero, Damsel in Distress


A divorced detective who is all about order gets more than he bargained when his new nanny sends his life—and his heart—spinning out of control in the latest spicy romance by USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Natasha Madison.



Finley Westbrook’s life just blew up. Now, the only thing she wants is for her husband to sign their divorce papers. Just one problem: he wants half of her, and her family’s, fortune. When her best friend tells her a man in her hometown needs a short-term, live-in nanny for his eight-year-old son, it sounds like the perfect escape from the mess her life has become. Sure, Finley has never had a job, but how hard can it be to take care of an adorable kid?

Single dad and small-town detective Lincoln Burke doesn’t have time for chaos. But just as his ex-wife is about to leave for her honeymoon, a major case hits his desk. He’s desperate to find a nanny, and it seems Finley is his only option. She’s a walking disaster in his kitchen, can never follow a schedule—and is a dangerous temptation in his home.

The chemistry between them is impossible to ignore, but Lincoln won’t risk his heart again—especially not with his employee. Yet, the more Finley pushes his buttons, the harder she is to resist. When danger closes in, what started as a temporary arrangement may cost them far more than they ever expected.





#Preorder




REVIEW: FALLING FOR HER (FALLING FOR #2) BY NATASHA MADISON

Falling for Her (Falling For, #2)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


From flirty to fierce to fabulous, Madison brings personality to a tempestuous battle of hearts. Forget the damsel in distress and discover a go getter that dares to live life on her own terms. Falling For Her is a spicy, sweetheart that dances across the senses on a quest to find it's soul.






@natashamauthor #newbookalert #natashamadison #seriesalert #fallingforseries #spicyromance #bookstagram #booktok



#ComingSoon






Falling For Him (Falling For #3) by Natasha Madison is releasing January 12, 2027!


Tropes:

๐Ÿ’œSecond Chance Romance

๐Ÿ’œSmall Town 

๐Ÿ’œFirefighter Hero

๐Ÿ’œSecrets

๐Ÿ’œReformed Playboy

๐Ÿ’œFake Dating

๐Ÿ’œBlack Cat FMC


Buy Link:

https://bit.ly/Falling4HimBlackstoneNM



Release Date: January 12, 2027


Blurb

USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Natasha Madison turns up the heat in this sizzling small-town, second-chance romance.

Twelve years ago, McKenna Lambert broke Hudson Tate’s heart when she left Montgavin in pursuit of dreams that were too big for their cozy hometown. He has always been content living there, working as a firefighter, and with his boss announcing his retirement, Hudson should be next in line to become fire chief. The only problem is the town committee is looking for someone settled. And Hudson has a reputation.

McKenna is back in Montgavin to help her mom through chemotherapy, but has no plans on staying. She has a successful career that allows her to travel the world, and a couple of big secrets she’s determined to keep in order to protect the people she loves—including the reason she broke off her recent engagement. However, rather than focus on getting well, her mom frets that McKenna’s broken engagement has left her with no one to take care of her if the worst should happen.

So, Hudson comes up with the perfect plan—a fake relationship. Strictly temporary, of course. McKenna is clear that she’s not staying, their lives are on different tracks, and they’re in agreement. Because she is absolutely not falling for him again ... right?




START AT THE BEGINNING 


#ICYMI


#NewRelease 





NOW LIVE

Falling For You (Falling For #1) by Natasha Madison is #nowavailable on Amazon and in stores ...


"Theo and Collins take a leisurely stroll through the senses, past the heart and light up the soul. From haunting, heartache to sweet seduction, no one does addictive like Madison." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#OneClick





#AudioAlert


Narrated by Teddy Hamilton & Samantha Brentmoor


Small Town, Opposites Attract, Blue Collar Hero, One Night Stand, Accidental Pregnancy, First Responder, Sworn Off Relationships, Black Cat x Golden Retriever



Release Date: July 14, 2026



USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Natasha Madison turns up the heat when a night of passionate brings together a man who was never looking for love and a woman who thinks she doesn’t deserve it.

Theo Williams loved and lost once and isn’t interested in doing it again. He has his family and friends, and plenty of women passing through his new hometown who are happy with a no-strings attached night of passion. Working as a partner at his cousin’s construction company, he’s perfectly content with his life—until he meets Collins Henderson, the one-night stand who will change his world forever.

Collins grew up on the wrong side of her small hometown. Thanks to her parents’ shady schemes, every local knows a Henderson cannot be trusted. She works hard as a paramedic, putting in every extra hour she can to save for a better life. But every time she starts to get ahead, her parents show up to pull her back down. Having one night of passion with a man she doesn’t know is not something she’d normally do, but there was just something about him … And two months later, she finds herself unexpectedly pregnant.

When she runs into the mysterious stranger again, she has to tell him, not because she needs or wants anything from him, just so he knows. But now he’s showing up at her house to cook her meals, stocking her refrigerator, and doing everything he can for her. Collins has always taken care of herself, she wasn’t looking for a relationship, but she can’t deny the chemistry between them.

She knows it’s only a matter of time before he learns who she is and changes his mind. She can’t let herself fall for this guy, but every day he’s getting harder to resist …


#BuyLinks








@natashamauthor #newbookalert #natashamadison #seriesalert #fallingforseries #spicyromance #bookstagram #booktok



#Teaser


#Preorder







Holiday Rebound by Natasha Madison releases November 10th!









#Preorder Now

https://bit.ly/Honatashamauthor 


Tropes:

๐ŸŒฒHoliday Romance

❄️Grumpy/Sunshine

๐ŸŒฒOpposites Attract

❄️Forced Proximity 

๐ŸŒฒDamsel in Distress 

❄️Emotional Scars 




Blurb:

A holiday where everything starts off wrong, and ends up oh so right.

Chloe

When I surprise my boyfriend with a vacation I’d secretly planned, I never imagined he’d break up with me.

Definitely not two weeks before Christmas.

So instead of letting me spiral, my best friend insists I take the trip anyway.

Fresh air. Fresh start. What could go wrong?

Everything.

The second I arrive in the most festive town on earth, I discover all my reservations have been canceled. 

It’s peak Christmas season. 

Every room is booked. Every restaurant is packed.

And I’m stranded.

JB

When I decided to open a Christmas tree farm, everyone laughed.

Now we’re one of the biggest producers in the region. Hard work pays off.

Doesn’t mean I have to like it.

While the world calls it the most wonderful time of the year, I call it exhausting.

Dropping off a tree at the local inn should’ve been simple. Instead, I walked in on two women on the verge of a meltdown. I planned to keep walking—until my cousin volunteered my house as their backup.

I should’ve said no.

Except now I’m hauling her luggage through my front door, reminding myself it’s only for ten days.

Then she’ll be gone.

Except with every day that passes, she gets further under my skin.

You can’t fall in love in just over a week.

…Right?

Unless it’s a Holiday Rebound.


#Preorder

https://bit.ly/Honatashamauthor 




Influencers sign up for release events here -





REVIEW: HOLIDAY REBOUND BY NATASHA MADISON



Holiday ReboundHoliday Rebound by Natasha Madison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Tis the season to listen to your heart and break more than a few rules. Madison sets out to turn that frown into a smile. Holiday Rebound is emotion at it's most captivating. From the heartbreak of life to the healing of love, Chloe and JB dare to be tempting. The soul opens it's arms and exposes it's vulnerabilities. Love warms you from the inside out.

View all my reviews








@natashamauthor

#BookBuzz #TeaserAlert #AuthorNatashaMadison #HolidayRomance #ChristmasRomance #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok #MustRead





#Teaser



✨#Preorder Now





IN THE DARK by @author.shainrose releasing September 29th!




"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„. ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐‰๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š. ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹."

Billionaire? Of course. Mafia FMC?... Yup.

Getting his enemy to cooperate as his wife: Impossible.


PST the LIMITED deluxe edition is going FAST! Get it before it’s gone with glitter titling, sizzling character art, and stenciled edges: https://geni.us/INTHEDARKSR


#PreOrderHere 

Amzn US deluxe edition: https://amzn.to/3NhG4dH




Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

๐Ÿ”ฅ TROPES

๐Ÿ’Ž Enemies to Lovers... for real.

⚠️Arranged Marriage

๐Ÿ’Žhe can’t stand her cat because it’s named after her ex

️She has a habit of trying to off him

๐Ÿ’Ž Mafia meets secret society vibes

⚠️ Possessive & Protective Hero

๐Ÿ’Ž Touch Her and ๐Ÿ’€

⚠️"Where Is My Wife" Energy


๐Ÿ’Ža twist or two
๐Ÿ’™found family
๐Ÿ’Žforbidden romance
๐Ÿ’™morally gray characters
๐Ÿ’Žwho hurt you?!
๐Ÿ’™banter and steeeeam 

๐Ÿ’Žarranged marriage 

๐Ÿ’™secret society

๐Ÿ’Žtouch her & ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ’™possessive & protective MMC 

๐Ÿ’Ž'where's my wife' energy

๐Ÿ’™heroine doesn't need protecting



Release Date: September 29, 2026

He was only supposed to be a secret fling. A forbidden kiss stolen in the dark . . .

Not the cold-blooded monster who betrayed me.

Callahan Knight is the Diamond Syndicate’s perfect weapon with honed muscles, lethal control, and merciless loyalty. Even when taking out a rival cartel’s capo—my uncle—he doesn’t flinch. He shatters my family without hesitation, and I swear I’ll never forgive him for that.

But the Syndicate doesn’t care about my hatred. To secure their power, they demand more: A vow of marriage or watch everything we love get destroyed.

Now I’m the unwilling bride living in the luxurious prison of Paradise Grove with the man I refuse to call my soon-to-be husband. Instead, he’s the villain. Enemy number one. My tormentor . . .

But also maybe my undoing.

Because when he looks at me with the same fire we once shared, I can’t decide if I want to kill him . . . or kiss him.

Yet, I refuse to be distracted by his touch or piercing gaze. Instead, I’ll play the part, wear the ring, and say my vows all while I dig for his greatest weakness.

Because he may be the Syndicate’s deadliest weapon—

But I’m just as lethal as the monster I have to marry.


REVIEW: IN THE DARK (KEPT IN PARADISE #2) BY SHAIN ROSE 


In the Dark: Deluxe Limited Edition (Kept In Paradise)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

From dangerous liasions to fools in love, Cal and Jas turn romance into an epic battle. Rose declares war on the senses with a heartbreaker that is simply, breathtaking. In The Dark is love on the edge. Sensual and emotional collide with an explosion.




✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up here to promote this awesome release: https://bit.ly/INTHEDARKSIGNUP



START AT THE BEGINNING


#CurrentlyAvailable



✨Did you see?✨
BEHIND CLOSED DOORS by @author.shainrose is available NOW! Grab it in KU!  

(Jameson & Mia)


"Behind Closed Doors is a glimpse behind the mask. From the passion of attraction to the heartache of romance, Jameson and Mia are an addiction. A haunting enigma that blurs the line between love and obsession." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#OneClickHere

Amazon - https://geni.us/BCDShainRose 

Audible - https://www.audible.com/pd/Behind-Closed-Doors-Audiobook/B0FJMDKW66


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

๐Ÿ”ฅNanny x Boss

๐Ÿ”ฅSingle Overprotective Dad

๐Ÿ”ฅMafia Vibes

๐Ÿ”ฅPossessive Hero

๐Ÿ”ฅForbidden Love

๐Ÿ”ฅSecret Society

๐Ÿ”ฅ'Spend whatever you want.'





With the scandalous intrigue of Desperate Housewives and the decadent spice of 365 Days, this first standalone in a sizzling new series from USA Today bestselling Booktok sensation Shain Rose welcomes you to Paradise Grove, a luxurious, ultra-private billionaire enclave—where the stakes are high, and the secrets are buried deep. Perfect for fans of Ana Huang, Rina Kent, Marni Mann, LJ Shen, and JT Geissinger.

He’s the forbidden enigma I wanted to ignore . . . but instead I’ll be forced to share a home with him.

Jameson Knight arrives at precisely the same time every day to pick up his young daughter from school, smiling as she runs into his open arms.

It’s the only time I see him smile.

I don’t ask questions because it’s not my place. I’m just his daughter’s favorite teacher, nothing more. . . . Until the first bullet flies by us at recess.

Suddenly, I’m risking my life to protect her. And then Jameson drags me back to his estate, claiming it’s a matter of life-or-death.

Now I’m in the most beautiful home I’ve ever seen, faced with an offer from a man who’s just as gorgeous: Be the temporary live-in nanny until he can ensure my safety and find a more permanent solution. It’ll be easy, he promises.

Yet, the arrangement is anything but simple.

Not when Jameson’s hungry stare is all consuming and his touch pulse racing.

And definitely not when I find that nothing in this neighborhood is as it seems, including Jameson.

He may be powerful, possessive, and protective. But he’s also dangerous, demanding, and calculating.

As more of his secrets come out, I should run but . . .

How do I escape the enigma of Jameson Knight if he’s already captured my heart?


#shainrose #enemiestolovers @theauthor.agency

No comments:

Post a Comment