#JustReleased
#ICYMI
Restored by You by @abossauthor is #NowLive!
What to expect:
🐴Small-Town Montana
💖Found Family
🐴Interracial Couple
💖Forced Proximity
🐴City girl x Country boy (Opposites Attract)
💖Working Class Hero (Blue-Collar Romance)
🐴Cinnamon Roll MMC
💖Fish Out of Water FMC
🐴He Falls First
💖Steamy
Release Date: August 31st
BLURB
“She needed a contractor... I needed her.”
Shea Winton
I came to Montana with a plan: restore a hundred-year-old house, film the pilot that’ll launch my dream show, and be back in California by Christmas.
What I did not plan on: Rhett Montgomery.
The man is infuriatingly capable—all quiet confidence, rolled sleeves showing off forearms begging to be squeezed, and a smile worth missing. He fixes what I break, listens when I talk, and looks at me like he sees me. Not the designer. Not my father’s daughter. Just me.
But I’ve got a house to save, a teenage stepbrother to keep alive, and a deadline I can’t miss.
So why does leaving feel harder every single day?
Rhett Montgomery
I’m the steady one. The brother everyone counts on and nobody looks twice at. I stopped waiting to be somebody’s first choice a long time ago.
Then a pretty city girl floods her house at eleven o’clock at night, and I’m done for.
She’s a whirlwind of beauty—too bright and too far out of my league, with wild curls and big dreams, it’s no surprise she’s not here to stay. Every hour I spend with her is another hour I know I’ll pay for when she’s gone.
But I’m tired of watching everyone else get the love I keep telling myself I don’t need.
I’ve got one season to change her mind—and I’ll build her a reason to stay if that’s what it takes.
Fall in love with this small-town, interracial, fall holiday romance filled with all the found family feels and plenty of spice! This book can be read as a complete standalone, but is part of an interconnected series.
REVIEW: RESTORED BY YOU (MONTGOMERY BROTHERS OF MONTANA #4) BY A. BOSS
#newrelease #releaseboost #authoraboss #booksbooksbooks @happilybookedpr
#AudioAlert
#JustReleased
#ICYMI
🎧New Audiobook Available Now!
📚Sugar & Shadows by Daphne Elliot is narrated in duet by Stella Hunter & Brandon Francis!
🍁Enemies to Lovers
🍁Accidental Pregnancy
🍁Grumpy x 2
🍁Small Town Romance
🍁Acts of Service
▶️ Grab this small-town, enemies to lovers romance today, and listen on September 4th: https://www.audible.com/pd/Sugar-Shadows-Audiobook/B0HFT4N8NM
Rule #1: Never work with your enemy.
Rule #2: Definitely don't sleep with him either.
Rule #3: Never get emotionally invested in your quirky small hometown.
Unfortunately, I've broken all three rules…
Now we're fighting for our town, our future and the family we never saw coming.
Because falling for my enemy was never part of the plan.
Neither was becoming a family.
▶️Grab this small-town, enemies to lovers romance today!
https://www.audible.com/pd/Sugar-Shadows-Audiobook/B0HFT4N8NM
REVIEW: SUGAR & SHADOWS (MAPLEWOOD #3) BY DAPHNE ELLIOT
@daphneelliotauthor @stellahunternarrator @brandonfrancisnarrator @earcandypromos
#daphneelliot #nowinaudio #audiobooksofinstagram #accidentalpregnancy #smalltownromance







No comments:
Post a Comment