#Teaser
Laura Pavlov has revealed the narrators for The Last Goodbye!
Jason Clarke and Desiree Ketchum bring Bass and Briar to life in the most bantery, tension filled, swoony, heated, flirty, sexy way!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HFXJP1JD
Duet Narration by Jason Clarke & Desiree Ketchum
Release Date: October 6, 2026
Ebook Cover Designer: Hang Le
Photographer: Wander Aguiar
Paperback Cover Designer: Entangled Publishing
A Small Town, Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance from USA Today and Amazon #1 Bestselling Author, Laura Pavlov.
Briar Sinclair is enemy number one.
She came to Blue Sky Bay with a multimillion-dollar plan and one goal: to buy my restaurant.
Too bad it’s not for sale.
She’s pulled every stunt in the book to get my attention, though I refuse to engage with a woman who came here to ruin my life—no matter how relentless she is.
Unfortunately, my restaurant is the last thing standing in the way of her powerful father’s approval.
She’s determined to convince me that this is a good idea.
We can agree to disagree.
But that doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying the effort that she’s putting in.
One minute she’s arguing with me about real estate, the next she’s tripping outside my houseboat or falling asleep behind my restaurant after working herself to exhaustion.
Did I mention the fact that she’s insanely beautiful.
I should hate her for what she’s trying to do. Instead, I can’t stop noticing her pretty pink mouth or her sharp tongue.
The more we clash, the harder it becomes to remember that she’s the enemy.
Because somewhere between the arguments, late nights, and undeniable attraction—Briar Sinclair stopped feeling like the woman trying to destroy my future…and she started feeling like she belonged in it.
Preorder today!
Ebook: https://geni.us/tlgeb
Paperback: https://geni.us/TheLastGoodbyePB
The deluxe print edition features gorgeous interior artwork & sprayed edges.
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4su44tt
@laurapavlovauthor
#LauraPavlov #BlueSkyBaySeries #SmallTownRomance #EnemiestoLovers #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
#AudioAlert
#NewRelease
Power by Kathy Lockheart is now live on audio!
Narrated by: Connor Crais & Savannah Peachwood
I wrote a revenge list about my boss and accidentally handed it to my new CEO. Then I accidentally slept with that billionaire CEO. You'd think things couldn't get any worse, but spoiler alert: they absolutely did.
Let me explain.
That revenge list was supposed to be private—the kind you write after three margaritas and burn in the morning. And that wild weekend with a gorgeous stranger? Definitely wasn't on my to-do list. (Though maybe it should've been, because... wow.)
Watching him stride onto our company stage as the new CEO Monday morning wasn't part of the plan either.
Now I'm trapped in the world's most dangerous forbidden workplace romance, where every heated glance reminds me of what those hands can do. And Jace (Mr. CEO) won't stop until he exposes the truth—unaware that his best friend is the one behind my list, and a man hiding secrets that could bring down an empire.
The question isn't whether this will blow up in our faces.
It's who will lose more when it does...
From International & Amazon Top 25 Bestselling Author Kathy Lockheart, POWER is a forbidden workplace romance featuring a dangerously obsessive, morally gray billionaire CEO.
Listen today!
Audible: https://bit.ly/4zU6u8X
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4gOmO2m
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4fS0vZ9
@kathy_lockheart
@connorcrais
@savannahpeachwood
#KathyLockheart #SinnersandSaintsSeries #Billionaire #ForbiddenLove #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
#Teaser
Two fake names and a simple agreement - one night only, wherever the moonshine takes us.
Tennessee Trouble is releasing on September 17th.
Get ready to meet Brandt and Lindee!
Cover Design: @yall_that_graphic
You’ll want to check this one out if you love:
🥃Small town
🥃Rivals to lovers
🥃Age Gap
🥃A fling that becomes more
Two fake names and a simple agreement—one night only, wherever the moonshine takes us.
I don’t have time for the cool older guy with wavy hair, a smile that makes me tingle, and who leaves my sheets smelling of Irish Spring. Even more so after I discover he’s the man on the other side of my family’s corporate battle. He’s my rival.
My focus is on the distillery that’s been in my family for four generations and our newest product. That’s where it needs to stay.
Brandt owns a competing brand and might be after something other than a picket-fence forever. I need to keep my guard up.
Problem is, the longer he’s around, the longer I want him to stay…to explore this chemistry between us. To make this fling last forever.
Finding that balance between rivals and lovers won’t be easy.
Especially once our secrets are revealed.
#PreorderNow: https://geni.us/TennesseeTroublePL
Tennessee Trouble: A Small Town Rivals to Lovers Romance by Claire HastingsMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Tennessee Trouble goes from heartbreaker to heartwarming in a very short span of time. Hastings brings the heat while Brandt and Lindee lay siege to the heart. Instant attraction becomes an uphill battle that dances across the senses. Humor and emotion set the stage for enduring.
View all my reviews
@clairehastings_author #ClaireHastings #TennesseeTrouble #SmallTown
#Teaser
#Preorder
🏈🩺🩷COMING SOON🩷🩺🏈
What you’ll love in Forever Offsides…
🩷 Ex-boyfriend’s Dad
💜 Brothers’ Coach
🩷Golden Retriever NFL Coach
💜Sassy Black Cat Surgeon
🩷 Secret Relationship
💜 Workplace Romance
🩷 Age Gap
💜 Close Proximity (Neighbors)
🩷 He Falls First and HARD
💜 Super Steamy with K!nk and Play
Blurb:
I had no clue that the gorgeous man I spent a seriously hot night with was my ex-boyfriend's dad. Or the new coach of my brothers' professional football team.
I didn't discover that until months later when I showed up on the field as the team's orthopedic surgeon and literally ran into him.
Unfortunately, that makes us a penalty neither of us can afford to take. Not when one touch could destroy everything.
It's his first shot at being a head coach, and he's working on repairing things with his son. I'm still a resident trying to prove myself, and the last thing I want is something messy getting in my way or anything to do with my ex.
But that doesn't stop the fire in his eyes or the way he tracks me around the field when he doesn't think I notice. Or how our stolen moments leave me breathless and full of butterflies.
We both know it's wrong. Forbidden.
And for a while, we play by the rules.
Until one night the mounting tension between us becomes too much to bear and his control shatters.
But how far can this love go when we're destined to be forever offsides?
REVIEW: FOREVER OFFSIDES (FOREVER BOSTON #3) BY J SAMAN

@jsamanbooks
#TeaserMonday #CoverReveal #BlurbReveal #AuthorJSaman #SeriesAlert #ForeverBoston #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok
#Teaser
#Preorder
Kristen Proby released the tropes and blurb for What About Us, which releases on September 10th! What About Us is featuring Xander and Ivy! #PreorderNow- https://a.co/d/6ghJnjf
What About Us Tropes
🏒Small Town
🏒Found Family
🏒Hockey Romance
🏒Athlete/Physical Therapist
🏒Who Hurt You
🏒He Falls First
🏒Protective MMC
🏒Cat Dad
What About Us is book two in the new Silver Springs Series featuring Xander and Ivy!
What About Us releases September 10th, which is just around the corner! It'll be in Kindle Unlimited, paperback, and audiobook.
Cover Designer: Hang Le
Photographer: Wander Aguiar
Release Date: September 10, 2026
Narrators: Full Cast continued from Pretty Little Scars
From New York Times bestselling author Kristen Proby comes the next installment of the Silver Springs series, What About Us, a small town, friends to lovers, hockey romance set in Montana.
Xander Hendrix was the only person in the world who was kind to me. Not my horrible family, and certainly no one else at school. He was the boy who protected me from bullies and made me feel . . . seen. Now, all these years later, he's a hockey superstar, back in our hometown of Silver Springs with an injury—and he doesn't remember me at all.
Let me tell you, that will mess with your head.
But I've never forgotten him. I've followed his amazing hockey career, cheering him on from afar while dealing with an abusive mother and a soul-crushing workload.
Now I've been hired as his physical therapist. Suddenly, my sole job is to spend every day with the tall, sexy athlete, helping him get back in shape to return to the ice and the sport he loves. But this isn't just about rehab for him. The way he looks at me, takes care of me, and touches me is so much more than a simple working relationship.
When my already fragile life starts to totally fall apart, Xander is there to help me pick up the pieces. He's the one person I can lean on. Count on. And don't even get me started on what the man can do to my body.
But when he's healed and it's time for him to return to Denver, will what we've built be strong enough to keep us together? Or will I have to say goodbye?
Just like with Pretty Little Scars, we're offering an indie bookstore exclusive edition as well! It will have foil and sprayed edges, and I'm obsessed with it!.
Full List of stores carrying the indie special edition -
https://www.kristenprobyauthor.com/what-about-us
What About Us is available for preorder now! It'll also be in Kindle Unlimited, paperback and a full cast duet audiobook! Mark your calendars for September 10th! - https://a.co/d/6ghJnjf
REVIEW: WHAT ABOUT US (SILVER SPRINGS #2) BY KRISTEN PROBY

START AT THE BEGINNING
#SeriesAlert
#SilverSprings
#NewRelease
Pretty Little Scars (Silver Springs #1) by Kristen Proby is book one in the new Silver Springs Series featuring Tucker Hendrix and Darby Lexington in Kindle Unlimited, paperback, and audiobook!
#OneClick
https://www.kristenprobyauthor.com/pretty-little-scars
#AudioAlert
🌷 Right Person, Wrong Time
🌷 Who Hurt You
🌷 Forced Proximity
🌷 Workplace
🌷 Forbidden
🌷 Found Family
BLURB
From New York Times bestselling author Kristen Proby comes the first installment of the Silver Springs series, Pretty Little Scars, a small-town, forbidden, forced proximity romance set in Montana!
I absolutely should not be attracted to my boss.
I'm living on Tucker Hendrix's ranch for the next year as a veterinary intern. But imagine my surprise when I walk onto the property on my first day and recognize the owner.
He's the mysterious customer I used to flirt with at the diner all those years ago.
Now, the chemistry is hotter than ever, and all I can think about is his muscles and the fact that none of my scars bother him.
He's seen everything that no one else has, and he's not running away from me, or the fact that I'm a Lexington sister and we come from a monster.
In fact, for the first time in my life, a man is patient, gentle, and treats me like I'm the most important thing in his universe. Like he can't live without me.
Like my scars aren't the failure of a lifetime.
I'm starting to see a life for myself here with this man, on this gorgeous Montana ranch. His family has welcomed me into the fold as if it were a foregone conclusion.
But someone is hell bent on hurting me and making sure I don't get the happy life I've worked so hard for.
Will they succeed? Or will Tucker and I come out the other side stronger than ever?
#BuyNow
https://www.kristenprobyauthor.com/pretty-little-scars
#NewRelease
#HBW
Tell Me It's Forever (Seattle's Most Eligible #4) by Tory Baker
I’ve never been the kind of man who loses control.
I’ve built my empire on knowing when to take risks—and when to walk away.
Until I raise my paddle at a charity auction and win a date with Genevieve.
Gennie is picking up the pieces after being made to feel like she wasn't enough. But I see what no one else does.
One date turns into something I never expected. Something I can’t walk away from.
And I’ve never wanted anything more.

#Teaser
#PreorderAlert
Lucky 22 by Ashley Eckstein and Samantha Chase is releasing, September 8th. #Preorder today.
Release Date: September 8, 2026
Twenty-two was just a lucky number.
Until it wasn’t.
Ella Rose Holt believes in magic. Not always the fairy-tale kind, but the quiet kind that shows up when you least expect it. On the brink of her golden birthday, chasing acting dreams in Los Angeles, Ella’s life feels full of possibility…and just a little unfinished.
Christian Lucas has built his world on discipline, dedication, and the game he loves. As a professional baseball player, his life is carefully scheduled, a bit guarded, and rarely spontaneous.
When a chance encounter, a lucky number, and a not-so-blind blind date bring them together, neither is prepared for the connection that follows.
What starts as an unexpected meeting quickly becomes something deeper—an easy friendship, a steady trust, and a romance that grows quietly but undeniably. As their worlds collide under bright stadium lights and red-carpet flashes, Ella and Christian must decide whether love has a place in lives already full of ambition, sacrifice, and dreams in motion.
Because sometimes, the most extraordinary love stories aren’t loud or dramatic.
They’re built on faith.
On timing.
On believing that when the moment comes, you’ll be brave enough to say yes.
And a little bit of luck.
This limited-edition paperback also features specially designed edges, crafted for readers who believe in love stories worth holding on to.
#Preorder
Lucky 22:
Ebooks:
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1KB7DQ
Nook: https://bit.ly/4mhHMbS
Apple: https://bit.ly/4shVgWN
Kobo: https://bit.ly/41TBVAd
GooglePlay: https://bit.ly/41Vw1yw
Paperback:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/4dsES1O
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/4skDJwU
Indigo: https://bit.ly/4dFhUEV
BAM: (to come)
Target: https://bit.ly/4t23i7l
Walmart: https://bit.ly/4cxVT9K
REVIEW: LUCKY 22 BY ASHLEY ECKSTEIN, SAMANTHA CHASE
#Teaser
#Preorder
#AudioAlert
Pretend It’s Forever: The Cage Family, Book 5 by Carrie Ann RyanMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Pretend It's Forever is an open wound waiting to be exposed. Ryan rips off the band aid. Carson and Sophia turn another sad love song into a power ballad of the soul. Slightly off key becomes unforgettably, haunting. Wilder and Clarke give voice to a beautiful melody that's perfectly in tune with the heart.
View all my reviews
#NewRelease
Narrated June Deborahae and Lance Greenfield
Release Date: September 1, 2026
I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life. Screwed up a career in the military, went to jail. Got some bad tattooes. But coming home to Dragonfly Creek and opening a garage wasn’t one of them, because now I get to watch Haven Bingham go to work at the library across the street every morning.
And in the summer, she wears sundresses that would bring me to my knees if she gave me half a chance.
Which she wouldn’t…
Until she has to.
Until she needs a fake boyfriend—or a bodyguard. Or both.
#BuyLinks
https://www.zoeyork.com/lucky-haven

.jpg)












.jpg)
.jpg)

















No comments:
Post a Comment