Wednesday, September 9, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2026)

 



#ICYMI


#JustReleased





Claimed by the Mountain Man by Shaw Hart is #nowlive!

Read on Kindle Unlimited







I ran from one man trying to own me… straight into another who actually will.

Scout
I should have known something was up when my father started acting nice and caring towards me.
He’s never been the nurturing type. He’s never really paid me much attention at all, too busy hiding from loan sharks or drinking himself to sleep.
Still, when he starts to pay attention to me, I can’t deny that a part of me is hoping that our relationship might finally be improving.
Then he leads me into the chapel and informs me that I’m there to marry one of the loan sharks that he owes.
So, I do the only thing that I can.
I run.
When my car breaks down on the side of the road, I think that I’m screwed.
Then he shows up and I know that I am.

Carter
I’ve been enjoying the peace and quiet of my cabin when a car breaks down out front and out steps an angel.
An angel in a wedding dress.
I know right then and there that fate has brought me this girl, that she belongs to me.
I don’t know who was stupid enough to lose her, but I won’t be making that mistake.
This girl is mine.
She’s in my cabin, sleeping in my bed, wearing my clothes.
She thinks that she can’t leave because I need to fix her car. She’s about to learn that I’m never going to let her go.
I’ve found my dream girl.
Now all that’s left is for me to claim her.


REVIEW: CLAIMED BY THE MOUNTAIN MAN (WILDWOOD ALPHAS) BY SHAW HART 

Claimed By The Mountain Man
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dangerous attraction meets instant heartache. Scout and Carter are love on the edge. Hart brings passion to life. Temptation finds it's soulmate.








@authorshawhart

@1852media

#newrelease #releaseboost  #CurrentlyAvailable

#romancenovel #RomanceBook #SpicyRomance #AlphaMale #MountainMan



#Teaser


#Preorder





A Very Grumpy Green Beret by Shaw Hart releases on September 25th!

https://geni.us/VeryGrumpyGB


Read On All Platforms




I only needed a place to hide. I didn’t expect the town’s grumpiest Green Beret to decide I was his.

Perry
I came to Wolf Valley to disappear.
So, the last thing I wanted was attention, especially not from the towering, scarred, permanently scowling man who lives in the cabin at the edge of town.
Luca Kane.
He barely speaks, barely smiles, and somehow always knows when something’s wrong.
When my tire blows on a deserted road, he’s there.
When a stranger asks too many questions, he’s suddenly at my side.
When my past comes creeping too close, he steps in without hesitation.
He fixes things I never asked him to, protects me like it’s instinct, and looks at me like he already knows all my secrets.
And that terrifies me, because I didn’t come here to fall in love, and I definitely didn’t come here to belong to a man like him.

Luca
I left the military to be alone.
No more noise, chaos, or attachments.
Then Perry walks into town with haunted eyes that she tries to hide behind a smile.
The second I look at her, something inside me locks into place.
She says she’s fine, but I know that’s a lie.
She jumps at shadows, sleeps with the lights on, and flinches like she expects the world to hurt her again.
Not on my watch.
Whatever she’s running from will have to come through me.
And that won’t end well for them because I didn’t survive war just to lose the woman who owns my heart.
And she is mine.
Whether she’s ready to admit it or not.



@authorshawhart

@1852media

#romancenovel #RomanceBook #SpicyRomance #AlphaMale #GrumpySunshine



#Teaser


#Preorder





Rebel Moon by Tess Thompson releases on September 29th!

https://geni.us/RebelMoon


Read With Kindle Unlimited




She made him a star. He'll never forgive her for it.

Knox Hartley cares about one thing: the music. As lead guitarist for Jack Wilder — the best in the business, and everybody knows it — the songs were always supposed to be enough on their own. Then Madeleine Price got hold of them. For ten years she’s been the band’s publicist: brilliant, untouchable, and the reason they’re everywhere — packaging the music, selling it, turning something honest into product with her fingerprints on every platinum record.

To Knox, she took the one thing that was pure and handed it to the machine. He resents all of it. He resents her most of all.
What Knox doesn’t know is what it cost her to become the woman he can’t stand.

Madeleine built herself from nothing — reinvented a poor girl from nowhere into the sharpest publicist in country music, one flawless version of herself at a time, long before she ever met Jack and the band. The polish is armor. The control is survival. And the one thing she can’t afford is for anyone to see the girl underneath — least of all the man who’s spent a decade looking at her like she’s the enemy.

Now they’re both stuck at the most public wedding of the year: a monthlong Christmas celebration at Crescent Moon Ranch, where the bride keeps seating them together and there’s nowhere to hide from the one person who gets under her skin like no one else.

But a Montana December has a way of wearing down the oldest defenses. Beneath ten years of sharp words and slammed doors, Knox starts to catch glimpses of who Madeleine really is — and a secret she’s guarded since long before the band. She isn’t the woman he decided she was. She never was. And the more he sees, the more he wants the one person he swore he’d never forgive.

Enemies. Opposites. The worst possible person to want.

And the last person either of them planned to fall for.

A closed-door enemies-to-lovers romance. Forced proximity, a heroine with a secret, and ten years of simmering resentment that was never really hate.



@authortessthompson

@1852media

#SweetRomance #WholesomeRomance #SmallTownRomance  #KindleUnlimited #ChristmasRomance




#Teaser


#Preorder






Talking Heat by JL Stray releases on September 24th!

https://geni.us/TalkingHeat

Read With Kindle Unlimited


"Stray delivers a steamy battle of hearts that awakens the senses. Attraction stirs up trouble. Sparks Fly, hearts break and love just may find a way. " - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



She's looking for redemption. He's looking for a new beginning. Neither expected to find both in each other.

My rookie coaching season didn't end the way I'd imagined. It ended in scandal.

Now I'm in Tampa, trying to rebuild my reputation with the Blaze, the NWSL's newest expansion team and a franchise that Florida still isn't sure it wants. This was supposed to be a fresh start, a chance to focus on soccer and prove I belong. Making friends was never part of the plan.

Then Ash Monroe, our starting goal keepers’ brother, keeps showing up.

At first, he's just a familiar face who always seems to be in the right place at the right time, determined to start conversations I'd rather avoid. I've spent months keeping everyone at a distance, convinced it's the safest way to move forward. But somehow, he slips past my defenses.

As Ash struggles to navigate a new reality and a future he never expected, I find myself caring about him in ways I never intended. The more time we spend together, the more I realize we're both searching for the same thing: a place to belong after everything we thought we knew fell apart.

The problem? Being with him feels dangerously familiar. Like I'm falling into old patterns, chasing a story I've already lived through once before.

And I'm not sure if this time the ending will be any different.


REVIEW: TALKING HEAT (FORBIDDEN HEAT) BY J.L. STRAY

Talking Heat: The Forbidden Heat Series
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stray delivers a steamy battle of hearts that awakens the senses. Talking Heat is a firecracker that shines bright. Attraction stirs up trouble. Sparks Fly, hearts break and love just may find a way.





@authorjlstray

@1852media

#romancenovel #sportsromance #hefallsfirst #foundfamily #friendstolovers




#Teaser


#Preorder





Boy Meets Monster by Leslie McAdam releases on October 1st!


Read With Kindle Unlimited

You’re formally readmitted to Creelin University, known locally as “Creepin U.” The only things wilder than the monsters prowling around campus are the spicy male/male love stories unfolding between classes. Book one, Boy Meets Monster is a stand-alone m/m romance. This spicy novel is about a rich, cocky frat boy and a nerdy teaching assistant who needs lessons in confidence. Read it if you love a monster who takes one look at a human and says, “That one. I want him.” And then he spends the rest of the book proving that he’s good enough for the human. It’s part of the Creepin U: Season 2 collab series, and each book has a HEA.




Tropes:

Monster x human
Student x teaching assistant
Frat boy x nerd
Billionaire romance
Annoyance to love
Soulmates
Jealous/possessive
Anonymous connection online
A bet
Betrayal
Groveling
Slow burn

Plus:

Streaking
Lingerie
Makeover
Prehensile tail
Monster anatomy
Praise
Banana bread as penance
Crawling
Consent kings

@mcadam_leslie

@1852media

#monsterromance #gayromance #LGBTQromance #nerdyromance #collegeromance

No comments:

Post a Comment