#NewRelease
IT'S RELEASE WEEK ....
#HBW
Lucky 22 by Ashley Eckstein and Samantha Chase is #nowavailable.
Release Date: September 8, 2026
Twenty-two was just a lucky number.
Until it wasn’t.
Ella Rose Holt believes in magic. Not always the fairy-tale kind, but the quiet kind that shows up when you least expect it. On the brink of her golden birthday, chasing acting dreams in Los Angeles, Ella’s life feels full of possibility…and just a little unfinished.
Christian Lucas has built his world on discipline, dedication, and the game he loves. As a professional baseball player, his life is carefully scheduled, a bit guarded, and rarely spontaneous.
When a chance encounter, a lucky number, and a not-so-blind blind date bring them together, neither is prepared for the connection that follows.
What starts as an unexpected meeting quickly becomes something deeper—an easy friendship, a steady trust, and a romance that grows quietly but undeniably. As their worlds collide under bright stadium lights and red-carpet flashes, Ella and Christian must decide whether love has a place in lives already full of ambition, sacrifice, and dreams in motion.
Because sometimes, the most extraordinary love stories aren’t loud or dramatic.
They’re built on faith.
On timing.
On believing that when the moment comes, you’ll be brave enough to say yes.
And a little bit of luck.
This limited-edition paperback also features specially designed edges, crafted for readers who believe in love stories worth holding on to.
#BuyToday
Lucky 22:
Ebooks:
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1KB7DQ
Nook: https://bit.ly/4mhHMbS
Apple: https://bit.ly/4shVgWN
Kobo: https://bit.ly/41TBVAd
GooglePlay: https://bit.ly/41Vw1yw
Paperback:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/4dsES1O
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/4skDJwU
Indigo: https://bit.ly/4dFhUEV
BAM: (to come)
Target: https://bit.ly/4t23i7l
Walmart: https://bit.ly/4cxVT9K
REVIEW: LUCKY 22 BY ASHLEY ECKSTEIN, SAMANTHA CHASE
#NewRelease
#HBW

#NewRelease
#HBW

#Teaser
🤠 Small Town
💍 Engaged to the Villain
💋 Friends to Lovers
Flawless to Filthy by Janine Infante Bosco is gonna have it all!!
Preorder Flawless to Filthy here 👇
https://geni.us/FlawlesstoFilthy
#tropereveal #tropes #booktropes #comingsoon #bookpreorder #cowboyromance #rancherromance #westernromance #saddleridgeromance #fallenmeadowsranch #smalltownromance #romanticsuspense #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
About Janine
Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong willed female characters, and alpha male men who will do anything for the women they love. She loves to interact with fans and fellow avid romance readers like herself.
She is proud of her success as an author and the friendships she's made in the book community but her greatest accomplishment to date would be her two sons Joseph and Paul.
Find Janine Online
Amazon - https://amzn.to/2GPQxHS
BookBub - http://bit.ly/2XYCjuR
Facebook - http://bit.ly/2WQaEj2
Goodreads - http://bit.ly/2WU2AxI
Instagram - http://bit.ly/2Y0UArg
Pinterest - http://bit.ly/2ZEEnZr
TikTok - https://bit.ly/3ssArf2
Twitter - http://bit.ly/2x26DJ4
Website - https://www.janineinfantebosco.com
@janinebosco
@1852media
#Teaser
#Preorder
😈 HOT MAFIA PREORDER ALERT ❤️🔥
Reserve your copy at your favorite retailer 👇
https://geni.us/KingofTemptation
Stalking him was a bad idea. But falling in love with him?
That could cost me everything.
From the moment he walked into my life, Brody O’Rourke has been a thorn in my side.
So now I’m going to be a thorn in his.
He calls me a menace. A brat. And if it weren’t for the electricity I can feel sizzling between us with every kiss, every touch, I might even believe he means it.
At first, it was just for fun. A way to get some real-life experience for the books I write. Books about men like him. Controlling, possessive, dominant. Men who make their living with blood and fear, but who would burn it all down for the right woman.
But now I’m caught in the middle of a very real war being waged by men who are far more dangerous than the men I write about.
And unlike in my books, the real world doesn’t always have a happy ending…
About Stella:
Sassy heroines? Check. Strict, dominant heroes? Check. Pages and pages of spice, kink, and happily ever afters? Oh, yeah. Triple check.
Especially if it involves a naughty heroine going over someone's knee a time or two. You'll also find lovers of all shapes, sizes, and ethnicities in Stella's books because she believes everyone deserves their own happily ever after.
@author.stellam
@1852media
#Teaser
#Preorder
@4peppernorth
@1852media
#ICYMI
THESE DEADLY DREAMS AREN'T WHAT THEY SEEM...
Pursuing the Dreamweaver's Loom by @author_brendatrim is here!
I thought banishing two Princes of Hell would buy me some peace.
My daughter Amelie asked me what happens if I don't come back. For the first time since I was chosen for this job, I didn't have an answer.
Now I'm hunting a killer who doesn't need to be in the same room to murder you. Someone who can pull you into shared nightmares while you're awake, turn gardens into flesh-eating horrors, and hop between bodies to live forever. The local coven tried to investigate—three of them are in comas. The entire town is terrified to close their eyes.
As a Relic Keeper, I'm supposed to protect artifacts from being corrupted. But this one's already in the hands of someone who's been body-hopping through the Hartley family for decades, and they're not done collecting victims. Every person who falls asleep in a three-mile radius is a potential target. Every dream could be their last.
My team and I have faced impossible odds before. Demons, possessed relics, apocalyptic rituals. But now we're fighting something we can't see. There's no battling your own subconscious when someone else is controlling it.
And the worst part? I have to sleep eventually.
The nightmares are waiting. And this time, I might not wake up.
#newrelease #releaseboost #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #kindleunlimited #pwf #midlifefiction #paranormalwomensfiction #womensmidlifefiction #urbanfantasy #supernaturalfiction #dameofthemidnightrelics #pursuingthedreamweaversloom #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
@1852media
#CurrentlyAvailable
TWO DANGEROUS MEN. ONE BROKEN GIRL. AND A PROMISE SHE NEVER SAW COMING.
None of this was planned.
One moment I’m eating dinner with friends, and the next I’m kidnapped and dumped in a town I’ve never heard of. Where I know no one.
Then I see a face I recognize. One I’ve known my whole life… and never expected to see again.
My mother’s stepbrother. The one I was never allowed to talk to.
Head of the local motorcycle club, Mars Hawke is rough enough to run it with an iron fist. And he takes one look at me, lost and terrified, and claims me as his own. He’s possessive and dangerous, yes. But also playful.
Devoted.
When he brings his best friend into the picture, I find his complete opposite. Orion is dark. Brooding. Tattooed and silent and the ultimate temptation. If Mars is wildfire, Orion is the darkness after it burns.
They’re both deadly and far too dangerous for someone like me, but when trouble suddenly catches up with me, they jump to my rescue, and I’m faced with a choice.
My instinct is to give myself up. Save the men I’ve come to love. But these men touch me like I’m precious. Like I’m everything they’ve ever wanted. Like I’m worth saving.
And when they say they’ll burn the mountain down before giving me back… I believe them.
Because I’ve never felt so safe before. Like I’m finally seen.
Finally home.
If I can choose to let them keep me.
If they’ll choose to keep me as well.
Sparrow is the third book in the Hawke’s Wood series, and is why choose, small-town romance that features step-uncle, step-uncle’s best friend, motorcycle club, protective heroes, touch her and die, found family, forced proximity, hidden identity, trauma healing, age gap, angst, and enough spice to make you want a Mars and Orion of your very own.
#newrelease #releaseboost #ICYMI #justreleased #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #tabooromance #bikerromance #stepfamilyromance #mfmromance #hakweswood #sparrow #romancenovels #romancebooks #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
About Quinn:
She's not sorry for that.
She's a fan of red wine, cheesecake, perfect hash browns, and really good punk rock. She’s also obsessed with everything piratical—though she refuses to acknowledge any actual connection to pirates. She studied English and Film at UCLA and, when forced to choose a career, chose publishing rather than teaching or being a filmmaker. Quinn lives in San Diego with her dogs, the ducks that moved into the front yard, and far too many cats.
When she's not writing, you can find her riding her horse or playing villain in someone else's story. And she's not sorry about that, either.
@quinn.marlowe.smokeshow
@1852media





































No comments:
Post a Comment