#NewRelease
#Spotlight
IT'S RELEASE WEEK....
Yours Truly Fall is #NowLive in audio.
#HBW
#AudioAlert
Narrated by Vanessa Edwin and Jason Clarke
Featuring Ava Erickson
Yours Truly, Fall (Season Sisters #2) by S.L. Scott
Tagline: Falling Has Never Been So Fun.
Small Town: Mountain Laurel Cove
Firefighter Hero (Brandon Culver) - Oldest of Two Boys
Nurse (Autumn Season) - Second Oldest of Four Girls
Here are the tropes again:
#OneClickNow
Synopsis
There are worse things than being stuck alone in a cabin with a hot as sin firefighter who’s good with his hands. A lot worse . . . This should be fun.
Agreeing to help Brandon Culver recover from his injury seemed harmless enough.
Sure, he’s a firefighter and Mountain Laurel Cove’s most eligible bachelor. But I’m too busy focusing on my nursing career to be distracted by a handsome face.
Unfortunately, Brandon is a lot more than a great face.
He’s steady. Dependable. He’s the kind of man who remembers the little things and shows up when it matters. His easy confidence is comforting. His quiet strength makes me feel safe. And the way he looks at me makes me question everything I thought I wanted.
But I’m in his home to care for him, not fall for him.
One tiny slip could ruin all the plans I’ve meticulously made for my life. Romance is a fool’s game and if I’m anything, I’m level-headed. Until his heated gaze and lingering touch threaten to turn the electricity between us into a five-alarm fire.
If I’m not careful, I might be the one getting burned.
#BuyNow
REVIEW: YOURS TRULY FALL (SEASON SISTERS #2) BY S.L. SCOTT
START AT THE BEGINNING
#JustReleased
XOXO, Summer (Season Sisters #1) by @s.l.scott is #NowLive!
Summer just got a whole lot hotter.
#OneClick:
I can’t decide if my new summer tenant—a devastatingly handsome hockey player and single dad—is the answer to my problems or the start of a new one.
When big-city developers threaten to buy up my small town, I need to save the rental cottage next door from demolition. I have a plan . . . until Daniel Sutton checks in.
Six-four, a face chiseled by the gods, and a body built by a career on the ice, I’m knocked sideways. He’s charming with me and adorable with his son. And when we touch, it’s electric.
But two things change everything. The pipes break in the cottage, and his agent calls. Before I can stop myself, I’m offering him a place to stay, and Daniel is offering me the answer to my problems. He’ll buy the cottage for me if I help him clean up his reputation.
Sounds simple enough. But when I start to fall in love with him, even though I know he’s leaving in a few months, it’s suddenly more complicated than ever.
I’m willing to take a chance on us and pour my heart into a letter. But with him skating on thin ice, he’s going to have to sacrifice something—me or his career.
I just hope XOXO, Summer isn’t the last thing I ever get to say to him.
#DealAlert
#OneDayOnly
9/13
Steal My Heart by Laura Pavlov is $0.99 TODAY ONLY!
Download TODAY on Amazon!
https://geni.us/stealmyheart1
#LauraPavlov #RosewoodRiver #SmallTownRomance #WorkplaceRomance #Valentineprlm
Mr. Heartbreaker by Piper Rayne is $0.99 TODAY ONLY!
Download TODAY on Amazon US & CA!
https://books2read.com/mrh
#TheNest #PiperRayne #HockeyRomance #SportsRomance #Valentineprlm
Dirty Like Me by Jaine Diamond is $0.99 TODAY ONLY!
Download TODAY on Amazon!
#JaineDiamond #DirtySeries #RockstarRomance #FakeRelationship #Valentineprlm
#NewRelease
THE WIFE HE FORGOT TO LOVE BY ASHER HALE
#NewRelease
THE WIFE HE CHOSE TO HIDE BY NORA HALSTON
He hid his scarred wife to protect his flawless billionaire image. Now, he’s destroying his own empire just to get her to look at him.
For six years, Eleanor was Julian’s dirty little secret. He was the ruthless CEO of a wedding couture empire. To boost his brand, he starred in romantic bridal campaigns alongside a stunning supermodel, letting the media hype them as the perfect couple. Meanwhile, Eleanor hid her burn scars and played his obedient, invisible wife at home.
Until their sixth anniversary.
Exhausted by his coldness, Eleanor hands him divorce papers. Annoyed by her "tantrum," Julian tosses her a custom necklace to pacify her.
The exact same necklace his supermodel "bride" was wearing on the news yesterday.
No tears. No screaming. Eleanor simply slides off her silver wedding band, leaves it on his desk, and walks away without a single penny.
When they meet again, the meek wife is gone. Eleanor is now a highly sought-after artist, radiant and untouchable. And after finding the heartbreaking sketchbook she left behind, Julian's arrogant reality finally shatters.
The ruthless billionaire who treated her love like a cheap transaction must now do the impossible: spend the rest of his life on his knees to earn it back.
Tropes:
#BuyNow
https://www.amazon.com/Wife-Chose-Hide-Groveling-Unfinished-ebook/dp/B0HG2LM7X8/
#NewRelease
THE CONTRACT WIFE HE BROKE BY NORA HALSTON
Clara stayed, foolishly hoping her devotion would eventually win his heart.
Until the day Clara and the other woman both fell into the pool, and her billionaire husband swam right past her.
Worse, Clara had just found out she was carrying his child. Clara finally heard the brutal truth:
"You're just a hired wife. Sophia is family."
Almost drowning wakes a person up. Clara doesn't cry or beg.
She simply goes home, signs the divorce papers, and leaves them on his immaculate desk.
Next to them? A massive check that pays off her family’s debt to the very last penny.
Then, carrying the child he doesn't deserve, Clara vanishes without a trace.
Losing the woman he took for granted completely destroys Julian. When the ruthless CEO finally tracks her down, he doesn't find the broken girl he threw away. He finds a wealthy, untouchable woman fiercely protecting his baby.
Now, the man who treated their marriage like a disposable contract must do the impossible: bankrupt his pride, fall to his knees, and beg for a second chance from the only woman who can ruin him.
Tropes:
❤️ Contract Marriage / Debt Repayment
❤️ Hidden Identity (Secret Badass Author)
❤️ Epic Groveling & Redemption
❤️ Secret Pregnancy / Runaway Wife
❤️ Other Woman Drama (Best Friend's Sister)
No Cheating / Complete Standalone
#BuyNow
https://www.amazon.com/Contract-Wife-Broke-Billionaire-Unfinished-ebook/dp/B0HG46PSV1
#NewRelease
THE WIFE HE KEPT WAITING BY ROMY VENN
He kept asking her to wait.
Wait until residency was over. Until his practice was established. Until work calmed down. Elise believed they were building toward the same future, so she kept making room for Nathan’s.
Three years ago, she finally asked for one thing that would not move: on her thirty-fifth birthday, they would stop postponing the family they both said they wanted.
Nathan promised.
Then her birthday comes, and he asks for six more months.
So Elise leaves.
For the first time in thirteen years, she stops arranging her life around his. She takes the biggest project of her career, moves into an apartment of her own, and discovers something terrifying:
Her life works without him.
Nathan thinks the problem is timing. It isn’t.
It’s every dinner Elise moved, every opportunity she passed up, every empty space she protected while he filled his life with one more patient, one more office, one more ambition. He never stopped loving his wife. He simply trusted her love enough to keep asking her to absorb the cost.
Now apologies aren’t enough. If Nathan wants his wife back, he has to change when Elise isn’t watching—and Elise has to decide whether the man she still loves can become someone she would willingly choose again.
A marriage-in-crisis romance featuring no cheating, a competent heroine rebuilding her own life, a doctor husband who has to earn his way back, sustained grovel and repair, and an earned HEA.
#BuyNow
https://www.amazon.com/Wife-Kept-Waiting-Marriage-Crisis-ebook/dp/B0HF6J3317/
#NewRelease
FALLING FOR MR. OCTOBER (APPLE RIDGE #1) BY ANGELA CASELLA
**Spicy version**
He’s the internet’s favorite Shirtless Chef.
I’m the only woman in town who's not impressed.
Bianca
My grandmother invited her former best friend to move in for the month of October and help run our annual pumpkin patch.
To our surprise, she brings her grandson Giovanni—a thirty-something Italian playboy who calls me Doctor Death because I’m a former hospice nurse. (At least he gave me a promotion?)
The whole situation is suspicious. What grown man willingly goes on a month-long walkabout with his grandmother? He and my brother used to be close, but that was years ago.
Then we find out Giovanni isn't just visiting Apple Ridge.
He’s hiding.
Apparently, he’s the anonymous YouTube sensation known as The Shirtless Chef. He was recently unmasked in his hometown and left to escape the chaos.
Unfortunately for him, a reporter tracks him down after a national magazine names him their official Mr. October.
Now tourists are swarming. Women are throwing themselves at him. My grandmother wants him to stay forever.
And Giovanni—who once thrived on attention—suddenly hates it.
He begs me to pretend we’re dating, and against my better judgment I agree. On one he has to help with my seniors’ group.
I tell myself, and my concerned siblings, that it's a harmless agreement.
Except fake dating a secret internet heartthrob in the middle of pumpkin season turns out to be…complicated.
Because I’m starting to see the man behind the brand, and I’m not sure I want to give him back.
Giovanni
Apple Ridge was supposed to be safe and anonymous.
Instead, I’ve been exposed, crowned Mr. October, and chased by every woman within fifty miles.
Once, that would have been my dream. Now it’s my nightmare.
The only person not impressed with my fame?
Bianca.
Which is exactly why I need her.
Except the longer I pretend she’s mine…the less I’m pretending.
**Falling for Mr. October is a fall-themed, fake-dating romcom with meddling relatives, small-town charm, and romcom antics.**
Giovanni Cafiero first appeared in The Holiday Hate-Off!
There are TWO different versions:
1) A spicy open door version with some strong language and sex scenes
2) A closed door version with mild language and only kissing.
Please choose the version that's best for you!
#OneClick
https://www.angelacasella.com/falling-for-mr-october-excerpt
Spicy - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0G5GQDY3G
Sweet - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0G5GWWJCV
REVIEW: FALLING FOR MR. OCTOBER (APPLE RIDGE #1) BY ANGELA CASELLA
Falling for Mr. October by Angela Casella
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
No matter which version you choose, soulful delivers a sweetness that the heart won't soon forget. Whether laughing out loud or shedding a few tears, Casella grabs your attention and never lets go. Bianca and Giovanni take emotions on a flavorful journey that begins and ends with love.
View all my reviews
#SeriesAlert #AppleRidge #AuthorAngelaCasella #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok #MustReadRomance



















No comments:
Post a Comment