Wednesday, October 6, 2021

WHISPERSYNC BLITZ: LOVE & REDEMPTION (LOVE & RUIN #3) BY J.A. OWENBY, NARRATED BY STEPHANIE NEMETH -PARKER

 







Whispersync Blitz



 

Love & Redemption (The Love & Ruin Series Book 3) by J.A. Owenby

Narrated by Stephanie Nemeth-Parker

Audio Production by Pink Flamingo Productions

⚠️Get the E-Book for $4.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 



Amazon US https://bit.ly/LoveandRedemptionEBookUS


Audible US    https://bit.ly/LoveandRedemptionAudibleUS


Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession



 

Blurb


Strength. Healing. Safety.


After testifying against my father, I’m ready to shut the door on my past and begin my future with Hendrix. For the first time, I’m happy. Hopeful.

But not even the Garden of Eden lasted forever. When I agree to sing on stage for the first time with Hendrix’s band, August Clover, a storm rips through town, killing hundreds, injuring more, including Hendrix.

He lingers in a coma for weeks before finally waking up. When he does, nothing is the same. As Hendrix and I struggle to reconnect, my father retaliates against me, forcing me into hiding. Every time I think I can claw my way out of the darkness, it sucks me back down.

But my will to live is stronger than I think, and for the first time in my life, hope, love, and family dangle in front of me. 

I’ll do whatever it takes to bring Hendrix back to me. Because in my heart, I know that love has no limits. And I will break the chains that work so hard to bind me.


One-click this final story in Gemma and Hendrix’s story!


** This book includes mature content and possible triggers.



@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @jaowenby1 @snemethparker


#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #LoveandRedemptionAudioTour #JAOwenby #StephanieNemethParker #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession


No comments:

Post a Comment