Monday, September 21, 2026

COVER REVEAL: RIDING FREE: A SECRET BABY ROMANCE (IRON FLAME MC) BY HAYLEY FAIMAN

 



#Teaser




🏍️ π‘ͺ𝑢𝑽𝑬𝑹 + 𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑹𝑩 𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑨𝑳 🏍️

𝐑𝐒𝐝𝐒𝐧𝐠 π…π«πžπž: 𝐀 π’πžπœπ«πžπ­ ππšπ›π² π‘π¨π¦πšπ§πœπž, the fourth book in the Iron Flame MC series by Hayley Faiman releases on October 15th. Check out this amazing cover and the blurb!

𝐏𝐑𝐄-πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘/ 𝐀𝐃𝐃 πˆπ“ π“πŽ π˜πŽπ”π‘ π€πŒπ€π™πŽπ π–πˆπ’π‡π‹πˆπ’π“!


Cover Designer: Yoly @Cormar Covers

𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙑π™ͺπ™šπ™£π™˜π™šπ™§ π™Žπ™žπ™œπ™£ 𝙐π™₯: https://forms.gle/Y2hnscGiGMGc26py9

What can you expect:
🀰 Secret Baby

πŸ”’ They’re Mine

πŸ’‹ Rekindled Romance

πŸ–€ Possessive Hero

🫦 Spicy

πŸ’€ Touch Her & XX

❤️‍πŸ”₯Surprise Dad

🏍️ Found Family

BLURB:

One week in the past… we struck a match that would set our world on fire.

The heart of the Iron Flame MC isn’t just brotherhood. It’s family. Protecting. Loving. Claiming–that’s what they stand for.

As club secretary, I keep the paperwork in order, document church, and make sure my brothers all have what they need.

Too bad I failed at the one thing that mattered. Communicating with her. She walked out of my life without looking back.

Now she’s back. And she’s not alone.

One week of heaven.
One chance at a lifetime of happiness.
I’m not losing them again.

They’re my family now. I’m claiming them. And I’ll kill for them. Die for them. Protect them from anyone who comes hunting.

But war with the Russians is still brewing. The fire is spreading. And this time, I’m not sure even the Iron Flame can contain it.

Add to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/251610346-riding-free

Start the series with book #1, RIDING DIRTY: An Age Gap Romance, today!

FREE IN KU!


More books by Hayley Faiman: https://www.hayleyfaiman.com/books



@wordsmithpublicity


No comments:

Post a Comment