#Teaser
#AudioAlert
PRE-ORDER/ ADD IT TO YOUR AMAZON WISHLIST!
https://laylahagen.com/bendinghisrules
Apple: https://laylahagen.com/bhrapple
Barnes & Noble: https://laylahagen.com/bhrbn
Kobo: https://laylahagen.com/bhrkobo
๐Links in bio @laylahagen_author
Cover Designer: Uplifting Designs
What to expect:
❤️ Single Dad x Nanny
☀️ Grumpy x Sunshine
๐ฅน Widowed Hero
๐ก Found Family
๐ He Falls First
Blurb:
I run a global security company with my brothers and negotiate high-stakes deals without breaking a sweat.
But my daughter deciding she suddenly hates every outfit in her closet five minutes before school? That brings me to my knees every time.
Honestly, being a CEO is easier than being a single dad.
That’s why I have rules. Routines. Structure. My life runs a whole lot smoother when everything stays organized and under control.
Then my maintenance company bails on me again, and my house descends into complete chaos. Hiring help goes from unnecessary to essential.
Which is how Melody crashes into my carefully ordered life.
Suddenly, my daughter wants to cook with Melody every evening and runs to her for advice about dresses and hair clips. And I can’t stop thinking about the beautiful woman dancing through my kitchen like she already belongs in our lives.
She makes me want things I stopped believing I deserved a long time ago.
But after losing my wife, I swore I’d never give anyone the power to destroy me again.
Because if I let Melody become part of our lives, losing her would hurt not only me—but my daughter too.
The problem is, every time Melody smiles at me, I want to bend every rule I’ve spent years living by.
REVIEW: BENDING THE RULES (CLIFFORD BROTHERS #2) BY LAYLA HAGEN
Add to ๐ฎ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/252177774-bending-his-rules
@wordsmithpublicity
#Bendinghisrules #teaser #LaylaHagen #Billionaireromance #comingsoon
RELEASES
Alternate Plans by @ainsleyrhodeswrites is now LIVE!
"Vividly, quickly meets irresistibly, unforgettable. Caroline and Reid stroll through the senses to shake up the soul and put a claim on the heart. Sweet delivers a spicy punch that pulls you under it's spell." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/3SJ8lMF
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3SGvGi5
REVIEW: ALTERNATE PLANS (MELWOOD VIEWS #1) BY AINSLEY RHODES
Alternate Plans by Ainsley RhodesMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Audio Review: Alternate Plans (Melwood Views #1) by Ainsley Rhodes
Narrated by Elisabeth Knight & Noah Trent
Vividly, quickly meets irresistibly, unforgettable. Rhodes takes an endearing approach to heartbreak. Caroline and Reid stroll through the senses to shake up the soul and put a claim on the heart. Sweet delivers a spicy punch that pulls you under it's spell.
View all my reviews
#SecondChanceRomance #SmallTownRomance #AinsleyRhodes #MelwoodViews #AlternatePlans @greyspromo
The Reluctant Earl by @savannahkelleywrites is now LIVE!
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://a.co/d/04Bmh7CU
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4cdqTvc
#HistoricalRomance #ForcedProximity #IndependentHeroine #WoundedHero #SlowBurn @greyspromo
Never Pucking Ending by @authorbceleste is now LIVE!
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4vWddfg
Amazon Worldwide: https://a.co/d/0ie0CkIC
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4futhjy
#SportsRomance #ForbiddenLove #ProtectiveHero #ConfidentPlusSizeHeroine #ForcedProximity @greyspromo
Carnal Wagers by @addyanders_author is now LIVE!
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4ydkREq
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4ycbipf
#DarkRomance #MafiaRomance #ArrangedMarriage #TouchHerandDie #MorallyGray @greyspromo
COVER REVEALS
Author @authorTLouise has revealed the covers for CLAIM!
Releasing October 29, 2026
Preorder today!
Amazon: https://bit.ly/3TJ2gjT
Amazon Worldwide: https://bit.ly/3TJ2gjT
Audio: Coming Nov. 13th
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4q7H5nD
Photographer: @wanderaguiar_photography
Cover Designer: @lorilovesbookjackson
Cover Illustrator: lcm_designss
Cover Designer: Kari March Designs
#SportsRomance #SmallTownRomance #StepSibling #SingleDadRomance #AgeGap @greyspromo
Author @erikakellyauthor has revealed the cover for Wherever You Are!
Releasing November 5, 2026
Preorder today!
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4qEmrMa
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/45RMyWm
Cover Designer: @sarahkilcreativestudio
#SmallTownRomance #ChildhoodCrush #ForbiddenLove #ForcedProximity #HolidayRomance @greyspromo
Author @jaowenby1 has revealed the cover for Christmas In the Shadows!
Releasing November 11, 2026
Preorder today!
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4qPOHvk
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/46NfU8G
Cover Designer: @qamberdesigns
#DarkRomance #RomanticSuspense #HolidayRomance #FoundFamily #ForcedProximity #TouchHimandDie @greyspromo
PRE ORDER BOOSTS
Author @authore.d_crowe has revealed the pre-order for The Mafia's Son!
Releasing October 20, 2026
Preorder today!
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4qkmSuU
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4wqSCje
Cover Designer: Marika Veil
#DarkRomance #MafiaRomance #TouchHerandDie #GrumpyandSunshine #MarriageofConvenience @greyspromo
TEASERS
A Script for Second Chances by @chaylawolfberg is releasing October 6, 2026!
Preorder your copy today!
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4xOH9v7
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3Ul9gn9
#ContemporaryRomance #ItsAlwaysBeenYou #SecondChanceRomance #FriendstoEnemiestoLovers #DualPOV @greyspromo
You'll Be the Death of Me by @crystalkaswell is releasing October 6, 2026!
Preorder your copy today!
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4wqxc6G
Amazon Worldwide: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0GXY5ZPJN
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3RwE0Rh
#TouchHerandDie #MorallyGray #SecondChanceRomance #RomanticSuspense #OppositesAttract @greyspromo
Off the Post by @sierrahillbooks is releasing October 8, 2026!
Preorder your copy today!
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4wsacV9
Apple Books: https://bit.ly/4c4eqKa
Nook: https://bit.ly/3RTBMeO
Kobo: https://bit.ly/4x5xvnB
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4woQGbQ
#SportsRomance #WoundedHero #GrumpyandSunshine #BrothersBestFriend #ForbiddenLove @greyspromo
A Very Irish Scandal by @anyalondonauthor is releasing October 19, 2026!
Preorder your copy today!
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4f5Qmr2
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4ylVxfs
#RomanticSuspense #EnemiestoLovers #ForcedProximity #WoundedHero #OnlyOneBed @greyspromo
๐๐ต๐ฌ๐พ ๐น๐ฌ๐ณ๐ฌ๐จ๐บ๐ฌ ๐
๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ by Hayley James is now LIVE!
๐๐๐-๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐!
๐ ๐ซ๐๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ข๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐๐!
What to expect:
๐Meet Cute
๐Alpha Hockey Hero
๐งBakery Owner
๐ถGolden Retriever Hero
๐ธShy Wallflower
๐ฅOutgoing Playboy
๐He Falls First
Blurb:
The only thing sweeter than her cupcakes is the way he falls for her.
Ruby Bennett has three goals for her day…
One: Deliver twelve dozen cupcakes to the charity fundraiser at the arena.
Two: Avoid making a complete fool of herself in front of hot hockey players who will likely already be there.
Three: Get home without any injuries.
Unfortunately, she only checks off two.
One runaway puck, one spilled iced coffee, and one devastatingly handsome hockey player later, Ruby finds herself face-to-face with Liam Fichtner–the Houston Lonestars charming left defenseman.
Liam has always kept life simple. Hockey comes first. Women come second. And relationships? Those are for other people. He’s perfectly happy keeping things casual…
Until Ruby
She’s sweet and easy to fall for. She isn’t chasing him and doesn’t do the limelight. She’d rather stay in the shadows, behind the scenes. The more time he spends with her, the harder it becomes to remember why he ever wanted casual to begin with.
What begins as an accidental collision quickly turns into something neither of them expected.
Because sometimes the sweetest things in life aren't on the menu—they're the ones you never saw coming.
If you love instalove, extra-steamy romance, protective hockey players, sizzling chemistry, and heroines who know exactly what they want, the Houston Lonestars series is ready to steal your heart.
Get ready for high-octane passion, locker-room tension, and happily-ever-afters that score every time. ๐๐
Check out The Houston Lonestars series here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H42DS2V9
@wordsmithpublicity
#Teaser
#Preorder
At First Catch (Coral Bell Cove #5) by Renee Harless is coming soon!
Universal: https://mybook.to/atfirstcatch
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FTTDZX9J
“You're worth difficult."
“Nobody's ever said something like that to me before.”
“I came here to rebuild a marina. Somewhere along the way I started building a life around the woman standing in front of me.”
“I can't decide whether I want to take this slowly, or skip ahead to the part where this is the rest of my life.”
Release Date: September 23, 2026
Some mistakes are worth making twice.
Hadley Wright never expected one unforgettable night with a stranger to become the beginning of something she couldn't forget. After slipping away before sunrise, she's convinced she'll never see the quiet, guarded man who made her feel safe on one of the hardest nights of her life again.
Until he walks right back into Coral Bell Cove.
Nolan Pierce has spent his entire life believing it's easier not to need anyone. Buying the town's struggling marina is supposed to be his fresh start—not falling for the woman who comes from the loud, loving family he's never had.
But while Hadley believes love means showing up, Nolan is convinced it means protecting the people he cares about... even if that means shutting them out.
Now they're both about to discover that falling in love is the easy part.
Trusting someone enough to stay might change everything.
At First Catch is a heartfelt, steamy small-town romance featuring a one-night stand, found family, slow-burn chemistry, meddling siblings, marina life, and a hero who falls first, falls hard, and learns that sometimes the strongest thing you can do is let someone stand beside you.
REVIEW: AT FIRST CATCH (CORAL BELL COVE #5) BY RENEE HARLESS

#SeriesAlert
#CoralBellCove
#ICYMI
#NewRelease
At First Spark (Coral Bell Cove #4) by Renee Harless is #NowLive!
#OneClick
Universal: mybook.to/atfirstspark
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FTTHZVQL
Lark Carrington came to Coral Bell Cove for a fresh start. A fading inn, a quiet life, and a chance to rebuild something steady after everything she’s lost. She didn’t expect her first real connection to come in the middle of chaos.
Holt Wright is used to being underestimated—long before he ever put on a uniform. The easygoing one. The goofball. The brother no one expected much from. Until he became a firefighter. Now, when the alarm sounds, he’s the one people trust when it matters most.
The one who shows up.
The one who stays.
Even for her.
What begins as a single moment—smoke, heat, and the steady presence of the man who pulled her back from the edge—turns into something neither of them can ignore. Long days restoring the Carrington Inn. Late nights that feel a little too honest. A connection that builds slowly… and burns deeper than either of them expected.
Because Lark doesn’t trust easily. And Holt is still learning what it means to be the man people finally believe in.
And when the past Lark tried to outrun starts to catch up with her… they’ll have to decide if this is just a spark—or something worth risking everything for.
At First Spark is a tender, slow-burn small-town romance about healing, showing up, and discovering that sometimes the person who saves you… is the one you choose to stay for.
#BuyNow
Universal: mybook.to/atfirstspark
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FTTHZVQL
REVIEW: AT FIRST SPARK (CORAL BELL COVE #4) BY RENEE HARLESS
@teamreneeharless
#AuthorReneeHarless #NowAvailable #KindleUnlimited #BooksofInsstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok
๐SALE ALERT๐
๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ by Lauren Runow is only $0.99 for a limited time!
๐-๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐๐๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฏ๐๐ซ!
๐
๐๐๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ข๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐๐
Twenty years have passed, yet not one thing in my hometown has changed … even the man I left behind.
I was the girl no one could touch because they all feared my father. He was a legend, the head football coach who had created this town’s Friday night lights. Only two football players dared to win my heart—the boy next door and the new guy in town. I grew up on this football field and fell hard for these two men, who loved me just as much as the game.
When my dad died, decisions had to be made, and I chose the one who held my heart.
As I sit here in the stands, watching the one I didn’t choose fill my father’s role, I can’t help but remember our fumbled past. Wondering if I followed the right guy or what my life would have been like if I hadn’t.
@wordsmithpublicity
Sharing Spotlight
#DealAlert
Upgraded by @abbymillsaps is 99 cents for two days only (in the US & UK)!
If your ex can't get you across the finish line, his dad probably can...
❤️๐ฅ Ex-Boyfriend’s Dad
๐ Formula 1 Sports Romance
❤️๐ฅ Forbidden Romance
๐ Age Gap (obviously)
❤️๐ฅ Found Family
๐ Slow Burn
Start the Away We Go Series today!
#AwayWeGoSeries #AbbyMillsaps #F1Romance #AgeGap #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
#DealAlert
A Good Book by @authorjeweleann is $1.99 for a limited time!
Download today on Amazon!
The Slice Series by @teaganhunterwrites has a brand new look!
One small town.
The same pizzeria.
Friendships and love that last a lifetime.
Binge The Slice Series today!
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3UPg6Sn
Check out the Box Set!
#TeaganHunter #TheSliceSeries #RomanticComedy #SmallTownRomance #Valentineprlm
New Releases
Forever Offsides by @jsamanbooks is now LIVE!
Download today or read for FREE with #kindleunlimited
Audible: https://bit.ly/4yuByKE
Amazon Audiobook: https://bit.ly/4xKuXLH
Narrated by: Elena Wolfe & @ryanwestsvoice
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3SknPXl
#SportsRomance #AgeGap #ExBoyfriendsDad #ForbiddenLove #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
Snitch by @authorkaycove is now LIVE!
Download today or read for FREE with #kindleunlimited
Get your deluxe limited edition paperback today!
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4vy7SKW
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/4vCmvwB
Walmart: https://bit.ly/4pkOCis
Bookshop.org: https://bit.ly/4xXn8mN
Start the PALADIN Series today!
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4wIvKMG
#KayCove #AdultRomance #RomanticSuspense #ForbiddenLove #Valentineprlm @pageandvinebooks @valentine_pr_
Heartless Sinner by @charityferrell is now LIVE!
Download today or read for FREE with #kindleunlimited
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4e8IqVv
#DarkRomance #NewAdultRomance #RomanticSuspense #DarkAcademia #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
@carlyrobynauthor has revealed the gorgeous cover for Icy Control!
Releasing November 10, 2026
Cover Designer: @melucia.art
Pre-order today on Amazon!
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4clXgbn
Influencers sign up to promote Icy Control here!
#BostonBobcats #CarlyRobynAuthor #SportsRomance #HockeyRomance #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
The Lakeside Series by @authoremmachase has a brand new look!
Binge The Lakeside Series today!
Getting Schooled: http://amzn.to/2C5sL5A
Getting Played: https://amzn.to/2IqawOQ
Getting Real: https://amzn.to/4qX1I6h
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/46LGtet
#EmmaChase #TheLakesideSeries #ContemporaryRomance #RomanticComedy #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
Author @abbymillsaps has revealed the gorgeous cover for Undercut!
Releasing December 2, 2026
Illustrator: @illustriousjane
Cover Designer: @brennajonesdesign
Pre-order today on Amazon!
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4A0F6Gj
Influencers sign up to promote Undercut here!
#AwayWeGoSeries #AbbyMillsaps #F1Romance #RivalstoLovers #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
@authorpiperrayne has revealed the gorgeous cover for Chasing Smoke!
Releasing October 15, 2026
Cover Illustrator & Designer: @buerosued
Pre-order today!
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4bJ6Ljs
Influencers sign up to promote Chasing Smoke here!
#PiperRayne #TheMercerFamily #SmallTownRomance #FirefighterRomance #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
@jaggercoleauthor has revealed the gorgeous covers for The Carnage We Keep!
Releasing October 13, 2026
Pre-order today on Amazon!
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3RP7ZnB
Influencers sign up to promote The Carnage We Keep here!
#JaggerCole #DarkRomance #MafiaRomance #DarkAcademia #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
The Dark Descendants Series by @jaggercoleauthor has a brand new look!
Start the series today on Amazon!
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4y0kDjg
#JaggerCole #DarkRomance #MafiaRomance #DarkAcademia #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
Author @natalialourose has revealed the gorgeous cover for Sinners of New Orleans Omnibus!
Releasing October 15, 2026
Preorder today on Amazon!
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4zCFNp7
Influencers sign up to promote Sinners of New Orleans Omnibus here!
#NataliaLourose #SinnersofNewOrleans #DarkRomance #MafiaRomance #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
#NewRelease
#HBW
๐️๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐️ ๐น๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฐ๐ต๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐จ๐น๐ฌ: ๐จ ๐ญ๐๐๐ ๐น๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐น๐๐๐๐๐๐, the third book in the Iron Flame MC series by Hayley Faiman is now LIVE! ๐๐๐-๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐! ๐ ๐ซ๐๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ข๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐๐! What can you expect: ๐ค Motorcycle Club Romance ๐ Fake Marriage ๐คฐ Pregnant Heroine ๐ช Silver Fox ๐ฅ Possessive Alpha ❤️ He Falls Hard ๐ถ Unexpected Family ๐ซถ Soft Only for Her BLURB: Some matches start fires… ours started a war. The Iron Flame MC doesn’t start wars—they finish them. No hesitation. Regret nothing. Strike the match. End the threat before it begins. The club has always come first. At over fifty years old, it’s the only life I’ve ever wanted. My brothers are my family. My loyalty has never wavered. Until the president of the Iron Flame MC original chapter asks me for one favor. He trusts me with what he holds most precious. His daughter. Marry her. She’s beautiful. Curvy. Very pregnant. I should have said no. Instead, I said yes. Now they’re under my protection. She’s my wife. My old lady. Even if it’s only supposed to be on paper. Somewhere between the vows and the lies, the line between real and fake disappears. When war comes calling, I won’t just defend my family. I’ll leave nothing standing between me and the people who are mine. Add to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/ Start the series with book #1, RIDING DIRTY: An Age Gap Romance, today! FREE IN KU! Preorder ๐ค#4 RIDING FREE: A Secret Baby Romance ➡️amazon.com/dp/B0GY3G2MGN Releases in October More books by Hayley Faiman: https://www.hayleyfaiman.com/ |
@wordsmithpublicity
#Teaser
#CoverReveal
๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ Check out the stunning cover for ๐๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐๐จ๐๐ฅ (๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐๐ค๐๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐) by Andi Burns, releases on November 6th! PRE-ORDER/ ADD IT TO YOUR AMAZON WISHLIST! Cover Designer: Enchanting Romance Designs Illustrator: @magrnarts What to expect: ๐Rookie Hockey Player ๐ V!rg!n MMC & FMC ๐ASD Rep ๐Pro Hockey Romance ๐Fake Dating ๐ Hockey Team Book Club BLURB: One More Goal is a fake dating, opposites attract romance… As the newest forward for the Jacksonville Mud Hens, I’m determined to make a name for myself. But it’s not easy. I stumble my way through interviews and choke when there are lights and cameras in my face. When the fans get a little too friendly, I freeze up. My public persona is taking a nosedive and my rookie season has just begun. The solution? A fake relationship. Apparently, a girlfriend will make me look more approachable, and she’ll have no trouble telling fans to keep their hands off her man. My team and my publicist think they’ve found the perfect person for the job. She’s a figure skater. She’s gorgeous. And her reputation could use a little rehab, too. But she’s no stranger. I already know Emersyn Zabek. How could I forget being snowed in with the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen? How could I forget losing my virginity to her? Now that I think about it, I couldn’t have asked for a better fake girlfriend. My feelings for Em are far from fake. They’re heating up as the days go by. And when her safety is threatened, there’s nothing I won’t do to keep her out of harm’s way. One More Goal is the first book in the Dirty Puckers Book Club pro hockey series and it can be enjoyed as a standalone. If you love sassy heroines, stoic heroes, and enough steam to melt your Kindle, then Leo and Emersyn are the perfect couple for you! Influencer Sign Up: https://forms.gle/ Add to your GR: https://www.goodreads.com/ Find more books by Andi Burns here: https://amzn.to/4bjWaKq |
@wordsmithpublicity
#Teaser
#AudioAlert
๐ง๐ง #Preorder Alert ๐ง๐ง
Calling All Small Town, Enemies-to-Lovers, Second Chance Romance Fans! This is one you are not going to want to miss. Pre-Order Now
Back to Love (Cameron Falls, Book 1) by @tc_matson
Narrated by @imkc.long & Phillipa Miller
Published & Produced by @pinkflamingo_productions
Goes Live September 22!
Audible US ๐ง https://adbl.co/4xtpjgz
Audible UK ๐ง https://adbl.co/4xROk5z
Featured on @the_flock_on_tour
Blurb:
Willow
What’s worse than having a crush on your brother’s friend?
Giving him your virginity and being called a mistake.
Now, four years later, Tucker Jones is back in town and helping out at the ranch.
Too bad he broke my heart and I fricking hate him.
Or I would be caught back up in his tantalizing blue eyes and his charming swagger.
Lesson learned. I won’t fall for that sexy cowboy again.
But after getting kicked by a horse, the very man I despise shows up at my door.
He may be sweet talking and irresistible, but I refuse to fall for him again.
Tucker
Willow Helms.
Little sister to three overbearing brothers who happen to be my close friends.
That should make her off limits… and it does.
Except for the time she gave me the one thing I didn’t deserve.
I should’ve said no. I should’ve never given in to temptation.
Because from that moment on my heart belonged to her.
Resisting her was easy while I was on the road, but now that I’ve retired from bull riding, it’s a little more difficult than that.
She’s determined to push me away.
I’m determined to stay.
#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #BacktoLoveAudioTour #SmallTownEnemiestoLoversSecondChanceRomance
#Teaser
#AudioAlert
๐ง๐ง #Preorder Alert ๐ง๐ง
Calling All Motorcycle Romantic Suspense Fans! This is one you are not going to want to miss. Pre-Order Now
Static (The Viking's Rampage MC: Tucson Chapter Book 8) by @cathleen_cole_novels & Frank Jensen
Narrated by Michael Norman Johnson ( @thanatusnyx) & Phillipa Miller
Published & Produced by @pinkflamingo_productions
Goes Live September 22, 2026!
Audible US ๐ง https://adbl.co/4AqbhPG
Audible UK ๐ง https://adbl.co/3VlWoxA
Featured on @the_flock_on_tour
Blurb:
He'll break every law known to man to keep her safe…
Static
As a lawyer and prospect in a motorcycle club, I walk the line between two worlds.
But when I met Gwen, a single mother with a heart of gold and a past full of pain, everything started to change.
I no longer care what side of the law I’m on, I’ll do whatever it takes.
I’m not just fighting for my club, but also for the woman I love and the children I want to protect with every fiber of my being.
With a corrupt district attorney threatening to destroy everything, and past events making Gwen shy away from me, can I hold it all together?
Protecting my family is my number one concern, but when you’re fighting memories, you can’t always win.
Gwen
I thought I'd never trust another man after what my ex-husband did to me.
But then I met Static.
How can I protect my heart when I want to hand it to him on a silver platter?
We’ve been dancing around one another, but I know my time to decide is growing short.
He’s proven he cares and will protect me and my children at any cost, yet I’m torn.
Can I trust my intuition? Can I really trust him?
As the danger around us grows, I'm forced to confront my deepest fears.
Will my inability to let go of the past destroy any future we may have?
#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #StaticAudioTour #MotorcycleRomanticSuspense
#Teaser
#AudioAlert
๐ง ๐ง #Preorder Alert ๐ง ๐ง
Calling Progressive LitRPG Fans!! This is one you are not going to want to miss! Pre-Order Now!
Soldiers (Warborn, Part 8) by @jdglasscock
Narrated by Michael Norman Johnson (@thanatusnyx) & @cricketthenarrator
Published & Produced by @fireside_audio
Goes Live September 22!
Audible US ๐ง https://adbl.co/46sC1kO
Audible UK ๐ง https://adbl.co/4hwbpFL
Feature on @the_flock_on_tour
Blurb:
PART EIGHT TO THE NEW SERIES BY THE AUTHOR OF NOCTURNE -- A RETIRED MASTER SERGEANT SUCKED INTO AN INTER-GALACTIC ARENA CALLED THE CRUCIBLE OF WAR, A MAN CHAINED BY THE PTSD OF DEATHS HE COMMITED IN A FIT OF MADNESS. AT HIS SIDE, HIS BEST FRIEND, HIS KID, HIS CANE CORSO, BOSE.
Battles have been won, people have been lost, blood has been shed, his mind almost broken again numerous times. His Soldiers have been found, the City of Tombs. A long way from Blood City with only the Endless Dungeon, and days upon days of monsters or the Fathomways, filled with Eldritch Horrors as options. But Blood City isn't quite done with him as the politics of the Gangs march on.
Stay tuned. New Episodes every night. Brought to you by the Crucible of War Network 24/7, all your entertainment needs in one place. All hail the Great Galactic Empire!!
#FiresideAudio #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #WarbornSoldiersAudioTour #ProgressiveLitRPG


















































.jpg)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment