#NewRelease
#AudioAlert
#HBW
Sweet Redemption by Bella Matthews is now live on audio!
Duet Narration by: Megan Wicks & Sebastian York
From #1 Amazon and USA Today Bestselling Author Bella Matthews comes a single dad, dual athlete, second chance, hockey romance.
Hendrix Sinclair is everything I’ve ever wanted and nothing I could ever have.
He’s hockey’s hottest single dad, with a sinfully sexy smile and a deliciously dirty mouth. One I’ve loved for nearly half my life. Not that anyone but the two of us have ever known that fun little fact . . .
We spent a decade in two different cities.
Chasing two different dreams.
And were supposed to be falling in love with two different people.
Only I never did.
He was busy becoming the NHL’s newest superstar, while I was fighting to become one of the biggest names in professional soccer.
Now, after years spent convincing myself we could never work, it only takes one look, one searing kiss, and one forbidden night to unravel everything I thought I knew.
It also only takes one day to shatter it all.
Listen today!
Visit Bella Matthews's website for buy links, or search Sweet Redemption by Bella Matthews on Audible and Amazon.
Don't forget to add Sweet Redemption by Bella Matthews to your Goodreads TBR!
Audible: https://bit.ly/4hS0RQt
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4y6QYUQ
Audiobook Review Signup: https://bit.ly/3TpcaHF
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4duq7L3
@bellamatthews.author
@meganwicks
#BellaMatthews #LoveandLegacy #ContemporaryRomance #HockeyRomance #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
#Teaser
#AudioAlert
#Preorder
Breakaway Bet by Lisa Suzanne is now available for pre-order on audio!
Duet Narration by: Gideon Frost & Daphne Fields
Releasing October 22, 2026
BREAKAWAY BET is an emotional and spicy pro hockey standalone romance with a virgin heroine and an accidental Vegas wedding to her brother’s sworn enemy from Amazon Top Ten Bestselling Author Lisa Suzanne.
Waking up with a ring on my finger and a professional hockey player in my bed was not on my Vegas itinerary. Especially since that hockey player is Vegas Vengeance superstar Cash Maddox, my brother’s sworn enemy.
But maybe he’s exactly the kind of reckless choice I need.
I’m the youngest Bradley…sheltered, overprotected, and, yes, still a virgin. He’s an experienced bad boy a decade older than me. But a white dress and too much tequila lead us straight to a wedding chapel I don’t remember visiting.
When the hangover wears off, I realize this is my chance to break away from my family’s constant hovering. We agree to two simple rules: pretend we’re happily married, and don’t let feelings get involved.
Except Cash makes pretending a little too easy. Behind his cocky smirk is a fiercely protective, thoughtful man who inspires me to take risks. Every heated glance and stolen touch leaves me aching for him to be my first.
I was only supposed to stay married to him. I wasn’t supposed to fall for him.
But the more I hear Cash call me his wife, the more I want it to be real.
Until the secret he’s keeping catches up with us.
And when I discover the truth, all bets are off.
Pre-order today!
Visit Lisa Suzanne's website for pre-order links, or search Breakaway Bet by Lisa Suzanne on Audible and Amazon.
Don't forget to add Breakaway Bet by Lisa Suzanne to your Goodreads TBR!
Audible: https://geni.us/BreakawayBetAudible
Amazon: https://geni.us/BreakawayBetAudio
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4cu4E4r
@authorlisasuzanne
@gideonfrostaudio
@maybe.daphne.fields
#SportsRomance #FootballRomance #MarriageofConvenience #AgeGap #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
#Teaser
#AudioAlert
Marni Mann has revealed an audio sneak peek for The Forbidden One!
Narrated by: Connor Crais & Samantha Brentmoor
Releasing October 22, 2026
An emotionally gripping, angsty, he-falls-first, billionaire romance from USA Today best-selling author Marni Mann …
I don’t believe in love. He’s willing to burn down the world to win my heart. I never expected him to succeed.
They used to call me the sassy one.
Unafraid. Uninhibited. Unstoppable.
Until the night everything changed.
The evening that scarred me and altered my life’s path.
I was left shattered and haunted by who I’d never be and what I’d never have.
Now, they call me the forbidden one.
Closed off. Guarded. Surrounded by affection, but unwilling to love anyone besides my family.
And then, out of nowhere, comes a man I least expect. Impressive on paper, even more so in person, and after each encounter, he leaves me craving …
More than I’ve wanted with any other man.
Moments that will overshadow the darkest ones.
Troy Wolf is everything I’m not looking for.
Everything I don’t want.
And yet he’s everything I need.
There’s just one problem …
My heart is locked.
Can I open it enough to let Troy in? Or will the ghosts from my past stand between us and our forever?
Pre-order today!
Visit Marni Mann's website for pre-order links, or search The Forbidden One by Marni Mann on Audible and Amazon.
Don't forget to add The Forbidden One by Marni Mann to your Goodreads TBR!
Universal: https://geni.us/TheForbiddenOneAudio
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4tBfNpN
@marnimann
@connorcrais
@ms_brentmoor
#AlphaHero #Angsty #Billionaire #BoyObsessed #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_


.png)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment