Thursday, October 8, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2026)

 




#NewRelease


#Spotlight



#HBW


CHRISTMAS IN LAKEVIEW HARBOR (LAKEVIEW HARBOR)  BY SAMANTHA CHASE is #NowLive.


"Love sneaks under the radar and leaves a trail of heart tingles....Haunting joins forces with spicy and finds an endearing sweet spot." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)





Release Date: October 8, 2026


After twenty years, she’s finally coming home for Christmas…to the one place she never forgot.

For Alesha Reed, returning to Harbortown is bittersweet—and a little magical. Once upon a time, it was everything: home, family, belonging. Now, it’s a chance to reconnect with her father, spend the holidays surrounded by twinkling lights and familiar streets, and lose herself in the warmth of his beloved bookstore.

It’s everything she’s dreamed of…like stepping straight into a holiday movie.
Complete with a blast from her past crashing through a door to save her.

Reece Barrett has spent his entire life in Harbortown, building a successful construction business and deep roots in the community. But lately, something’s been missing. The last thing he expects is for a routine renovation at his family’s ice cream shop to reunite him with the girl who broke his heart when they were nine.

Alesha.

He never forgot her. And now that she’s back, it feels a little too much like fate.

With the town sparkling in full holiday glory, Alesha is swept up in the magic of festivals, parades, and celebrations at the Lakeview Harbor Resort. And spending time with Reece makes it even more unforgettable.

But with only one month before she returns to her life across the country, they can’t ignore the ticking clock—or the question lingering between them.

Is this real…or just the magic of Christmas?

Because some loves are meant to last a lifetime—even if they begin at nine years old.

A swoony small-town Christmas romance filled with snowy streets, a cozy bookstore, a mountain resort that is straight out of a holiday movie, and a love story worth reopening.


#OneClickNow

Amazon: https://geni.us/LakeviewChristmas-KU 



REVIEW: CHRISTMAS IN LAKEVIEW HARBOR (LAKEVIEW HARBOR)  BY SAMANTHA CHASE

Christmas in Lakeview Harbor (Lakeview Harbor #5.5; Cozy Christmas)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Haunting joins forces with spicy and finds an endearing sweet spot. Chase puts the soul on notice. Alesha and Reece turn emotional into unforgettable. Love sneaks under the radar and leaves a trail of heart tingles along the way.





#NowAvailable #AuthorSamanthaChase #SeriesAlert #LakeviewHarbor #HolidayLove #ChristmasRomance #MustReadRomance #BookBuzz  #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok 




#Teaser


#ComingSoon






♦ ♦ ♦


Titles: Something Just Like This, Begin Again

Series: Stay, Books Four & Five

Release Date: October 15th & October 21st, 2026

Author: Jennifer Probst

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Cover Designer: Hang Le

Tropes: Workplace Romance, Second Chance, Forbidden Romance, Forced Proximity, Found Family, Strong Heroine, Friends to Lovers, Interconnected Characters/Book World, Opposites Attract, Animal Rescue, Humor as a Coping Mechanism



"Opening a Jennifer Probst read is like getting a glimpse into her heart. The ricochet effect will have you feeling the love almost as quickly as it takes to turn the page." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




♦ ♦ ♦







 · · 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 · ·


"...love is a temptation that refuses to be denied. It will take a ton of sacrifice and maybe more than a little faith to make their relationship work. More sweet than sexy, but isn't that what the heart is all about." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic) 


BLURB


Jonathan Lake is the beloved NYC mayor who’s making a run for Governor. His widowed status and close relationship with his daughter casts him as the darling of the press, and the candidate to beat, but behind the flash of the cameras, things are spinning out of control. It all has to do with his straight- laced, ruthlessly organized assistant. Her skills and reserved demeanor are perfect to run his campaign, but her brilliant brain has become a temptation he’s been fighting for too long. Can he convince her to take a chance on a long-term campaign for love or will his efforts end up in scandal?


Alyssa Block has admired the NYC mayor for a long time, but her secret crush is kept ruthlessly buried under a mountain of work. Besides, she’s not his type, and office scandals is not in her job position. But when they retreat to an upstate horse farm for a secluded weekend, the spark between them catches flame, and Jonathan sets those stinging blue-eyes on winning her. Can she convince him to focus on the upcoming election, or will she succumb to the sweet promise of a different future?



 · · 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 · ·


"Well written heartbreaker that speaks to the senses and owns the heart.

From nostalgic to emotional, Probst pushes every button." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



BLURB


Chloe Lake is finally living her dream. As the daughter of the Governor, she’s consistently in the spotlight, and after being dubbed the Most Eligible Bachelorette of NYC, both her career and personal life has exploded. Fortunately, her work as an advocate for animal welfare requires constant publicity and funding, so she embraces her role and plays for the camera—anything for the sake of her beloved rescues. 


But when a big case is on the line, she’s faced with the one obstacle she never counted on: the boy who broke her heart is back, and in order to gain justice, they need to work together. 


Chloe swears she can handle it until old feelings resurface, and she’s faced with a

heartbreaking choice. 


Will this time end differently—or are they destined to be only each other’s first

love—instead of forever? 


Owen Salt fell hard for Chloe when he was a screwed-up kid in college, and spent

the next years changing himself into the man his grandfather believed he was capable of.

But when his career led him across the country, he knew he needed to leave the woman

he loved behind. He’s never forgotten her, but as the new darling of the press, now,

she’s way out of his league. When work brings him back to fight for justice by her side,

he swears he can handle it. 


But he’s never really gotten over his first love—and he wants one more opportunity to

prove he’s a man who’s worthy. 


Can Owen convince the woman who holds his heart to take a second chance on

forever—or is it too late for them both?




♦ ♦ ♦






♦ ♦ ♦





Jennifer Probst wrote her first book at twelve years old. She bound it in a folder, read it to her classmates, and hasn’t stopped writing since. 

She is the NYT, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of over 60 books in contemporary romance fiction. She was thrilled her book, The Marriage Bargain, spent 26 weeks on the NY Times. Her work has been translated in over a dozen countries, sold over a million copies, and was dubbed a "romance phenom" by Kirkus Reviews. She loves hearing from readers. Visit her website at www.jenniferprobst.com. Sign up of her newsletter to receive a free book. 





84faf-website 481e5-facebook  1a806-instagram goodreads  

  


♦ ♦ ♦


tns-connect-with-html-1 (1)

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM


#Teaser


#AudioAlert



Narrated by Connor Crais & Maxine Mitchell

Also Featuring: Jason Clarke, Callie Dalton, JF Harding, Aaron Shedlock, Stephen Dexter and Jill Smith


"Crais and Mitchell are a master class of heart." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


Cover Illustrator & Designer: @buerosued


Release Date: October 15, 2026




I've been running toward burning buildings for a decade. Then my best friend's widow smiled at me for the first time in two years, and I knew right then I was in trouble.

After Caleb died, I made a promise—I’d take care of his wife. Keep an eye on her. Check in on her. Make sure she kept on living.

Collins insists she’s fine. She’s not.

So when she finally agrees to let me help pull her out of her grief, I vow to stand beside her however long she needs me, no matter how much it costs me.

Collins isn’t supposed to smile at me like she does. She’s not supposed to let me in. And she definitely isn’t supposed to be the best part of my day.

She was Caleb’s. I know that.

The problem is, I can't stop wondering what it would be like if Collins wasn't just someone I was meant to protect.

But mine.




#Preorder today!


Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4bJ6Ljs


REVIEW: CHASING SMOKE (THE MERCER FAMILY #2) BY PIPER RAYNE

Chasing Smoke (The Mercer Family #2)Chasing Smoke by Piper Rayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio/Ebook Review: Chasing Smoke (Mercer Family #2) by Piper Rayne

Narrated by Connor Crais & Maxine Mitchell

Also Featuring: Jason Clarke, Callie Dalton, JF Harding, Aaron Shedlock, Stephen Dexter and Jill Smith


Chasing Smoke finds it's voice in the vulnerability of it's characters. Ansel and Collins take emotions on a traumatic dance with destiny. From a beautiful mess to a pillar of strength, Rayne appeals to the humanity of the soul. Crais and Mitchell are a master class of heart. A captivating, powerhouse that brands it's beauty on your soul.



View all my reviews


#PiperRayne #TheMercerFamily #SmallTownRomance #FirefighterRomance #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_



START AT THE BEGINNING


#Series Alert


#TheMercerFamily




Holding Ground by @authorpiperrayne is now LIVE!



"Holding Ground breaks the heart wide open. Elliott and Emelia turn the senses inside out. From simmering fire to deep feeling, Rayne dares to showcase unforgettable."  - ( Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


Download today or read for FREE with #kindleunlimited


Duet Narration by: @jasonclarkereads & @callie_dalton

Also Featuring: @connorcrais @j.f.harding @aaronshedlock & Jill Smith

#PiperRayne #TheMercerFamily #SingleDadRomance #SmallTownRomance #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_




#Teaser


#ComingSoon







Love is the one prescription he won't fill. 


ABOUT THE BOOK: 


He was the right person at the wrong time. Fate wasn't finished with them yet.

An emotional friends-to-lovers doctor-nurse contemporary romance from New York Times bestselling author Melanie Moreland.



Matthew VanRyan



ER doctor, prankster, friend to all.


His easy smile and quiet demeanor hide the pain he doesn’t talk about.


Love is one prescription he refuses to fill ever again.


Until he meets her.


The one with the sweet smile, soft eyes, and gentle touch.


She reawakens his belief in love.


In forever.


Until life comes between them and they are forced to agree:


the right person at the wrong time.


But when fate steps in and brings them together, can the doctor and the nurse heal themselves?




Genre: 


Contemporary Romance, Medical Romance



Series: 


VanRyan Siblings



POV: 

First Person - Dual



Tropes: 



Right person/Wrong time, Friends to Lovers, Long Distance, Sworn Off Love, Cinnamon Roll Hero, Second Generation, Hurt/Comfort, Medical Professionals, Student, Different Worlds, Career Driven Heroine, Green Flag Hero, Baker heroine








PAGING DR. VANRYAN by Melanie Moreland

October 22 · eBook • Paperback • Audiobook



𝗧𝗕𝗥 𝗜𝗧: https://readerlinks.com/l/5549649

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗧: https://geni.us/PagingDrVanRyan

Prescription for the rest of you: one-click and clear your Oct 22



@morelandmelanie


#MedicalRomance #DoctorRomance #RightPersonWrongTime #SecondChanceRomance #KindleUnlimited

GreenFlagHero • CinnamonRollHero • HurtComfort • LongDistanceRomance • SwornOffLove • ERDoctorRomance • NurseHeroine • BakerHeroine • SlowBurn • EmotionalRomance • CareerDrivenHeroine • StandaloneRomance • MelanieMoreland • VanRyanSiblings • TheContractSeries • RomanceBooks • Bookstagram • BookBoyfriend



*****


#ICYMI





Fifteen books just got a glow-up.

The entire Vested Interest world—all eight of the originals, plus the whole ABC Corp side of the family—has been rebranded, and the new covers are live!

 


 

 

 "From battered hearts to endearing romance, Moreland continues to speak the language of the heart with inspirational stories, irresistible romance and unforgettable characters that leaves the eyes damp and the heart full every time a page is turned." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


 

 "Magnetic. Complicated. Heartbreaker. With an enigmatic hero that ties your heart in knots and a heroine that refuses to be ignored, Moreland scores a bullseye." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




















Same books. Same words inside. Nothing new to buy and nothing you’re missing. They just look like what they actually are now.

If you’ve never touched this world: it’s private equity, billionaires who would burn the building down for the people they love, and a found family that keeps growing across two connected series. BAM—The Beginning is the prequel, and it is permanently free, so there is genuinely no reason not to start.

Straight from Melanie: “The rebrand we’ve talked about is happening now. It’s a slow roll as Amazon approves.”

So if you look one up and still see the old cover, give it a minute. The retailers catch up at their own pace.

See all fifteen: melaniemoreland.com

Which cover is your favorite? I have opinions, and I need backup 👇


@authormoreland


 @morelandmelanie


#CoverReveal #RomanticSuspense #BillionaireRomance #Bookstagram

VestedInterest • ABCCorp • MelanieMoreland • NewCovers • SeriesRebrand • FoundFamily • BillionaireRomance • RomanticSuspense • BingeableSeries • RomanceSeries • BookBoyfriend • FreePrequel • RomanceReads • Bookstagram



✨#Teaser





AFTER THE SNAP by @ajalexanderauthor releasing October 15th!  


"Structured chaos with a heart of gold. A refreshing blend of humor and heart that makes all the right moves."  - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#PreOrderNow

https://a.co/d/03DilZxd 

Why you need to #ONECLICK this book… 🏈NFL Quarterback × Coach's Daughter

💜One Night Stand

🏈Forced Proximity

💜Forbidden Romance

🏈Found Family

💜Mental Health Rep

🏈Interracial Romance

💜Caretaking MMC

🏈Praise Kink 

💜He Falls First…and Harder





One night with a beautiful stranger is supposed to be exactly what I need to forget that my NFL career is hanging on by a thread. No last names, no strings, no expectations. Just two people having a little fun before going their separate ways.

At least, that’s the plan.

Problem number one. I definitely want more.
Problem number two. She disappears before the sun.
Problem number three. I can’t stop thinking about her.

Surely the universe is done with me now.
The universe: Bet.
Because the woman of my dreams is my coach’s daughter, who I absolutely can’t have.

Pretending our night together never happened is probably the smartest thing either of us could do, but I’ve never been good at walking away from something I want.

And I absolutely want her.


REVIEW: AFTER THE SNAP (CHARLOTTE VALOR #1) BY A.J. ALEXANDER

After the Snap: A Coach's Daughter Football Romance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Structured chaos with a heart of gold. From spicy attraction to heartbreaking romance, Alexander puts the feels on full display. A refreshing blend of humor and heart that makes all the right moves.



✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up here https://bit.ly/AFTERTHESNAPSIGNUP

#ajalexander #forbiddenromance @theauthor.agency



#Teaser


💜💜 #ComingSoon 💜💜

A one-night stand just became the love story he never saw coming.

 SCORING DESTINY by Kat Mizera coming October 15! 



"Scoring Destiny, throws caution by the wayside to deliver a heartache that's not easy to forget. Sweet and spicy discover irresistible." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#Preorder 

https://geni.us/ScoringDestiny


WILL BE AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED






One reckless night was supposed to help me forget.

My ex-wife's wedding is everywhere. Every headline. Every photo. Every reminder of the life that fell apart.

So I do what any NHL player trying to outrun the past would do—I find the beautiful stranger who makes me forget my own name for one unforgettable night.

Then I walk away.

Until she walks back into my life.

Turns out the woman I can't stop thinking about is my teammate's little sister.

Now she's everywhere. In the stands. At team dinners. Under my skin.

I've spent years convincing myself I don't do relationships. Not after my marriage imploded.

But Macy doesn't settle for half-hearted. She deserves a man who's all in.

The problem?

For the first time in my life...I want to be that man.

Because losing one marriage was enough.

I'm not about to lose the woman who might just be my forever.


REVIEW: SCORING DESTINY (PUCKS & PENALTIES) BY KAT MIZERA

Scoring Destiny (Pucks & Penalties #4)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Strangers in the night becomes a happily every after worth fighting for. From sensory to emotional, Mizera holds nothing back. Scoring Destiny, throws caution by the wayside to deliver a heartache that's not easy to forget. Sweet and spicy discover irresistible.



#katmizera #hockeyromance #hefallsfirst #wildfiremarketingsolutions



 

#Teaser


#CoverReveal




Deputy's Christmas Crush by Clara Pines releases on November 3rd!

https://geni.us/DeputyChristmasCrush


Read With Kindle Unlimited




Can the deputy’s daughter help her dad finally win the heart of his best friend this Christmas?

Valerie Leighton has been putting rings on fingers and smiles on faces for years at her jewelry shop in small town Trinity Falls. The one thing she’ll never do is fall in love and get married herself.

But this Christmas, her best friend and his daughter are going to put that determination to the test.

Chad Stransky has just been tapped to become the county’s newest deputy sheriff. And he’s excited to be taking a bigger part in his daughter Mabel’s life. Now he just needs to win Valerie’s heart for all his dreams to come true.

So, when jewelry starts to go missing from Valerie’s shop, it’s all the excuse Chad needs to stop by more often and keep an eye on the place. It’s no secret that he’s in love with Valerie. But as they all start spending more time together, it looks like eight-year-old Mabel might just be the only one who’s ready to do something about it.

Can Valerie hold onto her independence this Christmas? Or will the handsome new deputy finally convince her that they should be more than friends?

If you’re craving a reverse grumpy-sunshine Christmas romance with a single dad, golden retriever boyfriend who falls hard for an independent shop girl with a mission, this is the one!

Trinity Falls Sweet Romance is all about finding family – one clean & wholesome romance at a time. The Trinity Falls Sweet Romance: Village Christmas inspirational series celebrates the people who live and work in a small Pennsylvania town at Christmastime, and find love and meaning in the season. If you love no spice books with cowboys, single dads, found family, caring community, and slow burn romance that makes you smile and sigh, this is the series for you!


@authorclarapines

@1852media


#ChristmasRomance #HolidayRomance #SmallTownRomance #CleanRomance #WinterRomance




#Teaser


#Preorder







He just needed closure.


Instead he got a second chance... ❤️‍🩹


Grab the tissues and preorder your copy of Smoke's Revenge by Janine Infante Bosco now!


🔗 https://geni.us/SmokesRevenge




Hunting her killer was supposed to be my final act. Instead, it became my battle cry.

As the treasurer for the Grave Prowlers MC, I deal in concrete numbers and brutal realities. And a man who lives by the cold, hard truth should be able to face himself in his darkest days. But I don't do baggage or big feelings. I just square accounts. And the last balance I need to collect is from the man who killed my daughter.

I didn't start out as a family man. Far from it, in fact. When Poppy was born, I was hardly a father to her at all. Then Alicia crashed into our lives and quickly worked her way under my skin. A young single mom with the weight of the world on her shoulders, I should have left her alone. But it was impossible to resist her beautiful face, her sassy mouth, or her gigantic heart. Eventually we were raising our girls together. And after we eloped, our son was born.

Somehow, the four of them tamed me. Anchored me. Brought me to life. Then Poppy disappeared.

It took five days to find her body. And since I'd been out on a run with the club, it took me no time at all to blame my wife. I failed to protect my baby from the monster who stole her. Then I failed to protect what was left of my family from my grief.

Now Alicia and the kids are gone, and I'm a shell of the man I used to be. Fueled by self-hatred and an insatiable desire to destroy the man who took my little girl, I don't care how long it takes or what it costs to have my revenge. And after I watch the light disappear from his eyes, I plan to follow my daughter into the dark.

But when another child goes missing, I'm forced to face the woman I broke to keep her and our family safe. Having her around again tugs at what's left of my shattered heart, and the more time we spend together, the more I realize she hasn't given up on me completely. The revenge that has consumed me is so close I can taste it. But I wasn't expecting it to come with a second chance at life. For Alicia. For our family. Or for myself.

Smoke's Revenge is a tissues-required standalone motorcycle romance loaded with angst and plenty of triggers. Readers with sensitivities to child loss, self-harm, and mental health struggles may find this story difficult to read. Despite the dark themes, it is a standalone with a happily-ever-after.


#teasershare #teaser #bookteaser #teaserthursday #bookpreorder #comingsoon #mcromance #bikerromance #graveprowlersmc #graveprowlersmcnorthcarolina #smokesrevenge #booksofinstagram #bookstagram




About Janine

USA Today bestselling author Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong willed female characters, and alpha male men who will do anything for the women they love. She loves to interact with fans and fellow avid romance readers like herself.

She is proud of her success as an author and the friendships she's made in the book community but her greatest accomplishment to date would be her two sons Joseph and Paul.

Find Janine Online

Amazon - https://amzn.to/2GPQxHS

BookBub - http://bit.ly/2XYCjuR

Facebook - http://bit.ly/2WQaEj2

Goodreads - http://bit.ly/2WU2AxI

Instagram - http://bit.ly/2Y0UArg

Pinterest - http://bit.ly/2ZEEnZr

TikTok - https://bit.ly/3ssArf2

Twitter - http://bit.ly/2x26DJ4




@janinebosco

@1852media



#Teaser


#Preorder






She means more to him than he or his lion can admit...


But she's still a vampire. 
Love an MC-meets-paranormal romance?


Preorder Bloodstained Chrome by E.C. Land now!👇





The beast inside me never needed anyone until her...

Primal

I don't play well with others. Solitude suits the lion clawing at my insides. Especially when she's in the room.

Sibley is an anomaly. Older than time but hauntingly pure. She's been waiting for her mate, and she's convinced that I'm him. But I don't do destiny and I'm not interested in forever.

So why can't I get her out of my head and out of my space?

Because the ruthless predator inside me knows the truth. Every time she looks at me, the hunger grows. No matter how high I build the walls, the ancient tether between us just gets stronger. And a beast can only ignore his nature for so long.

Eventually, I'm going to stop running. And when I do, no one will stop me from making her mine.



#teasershare #bookteaser #teaser #teaserthursday #comingsoon #bookpreorder #mcromance #bikerromance #vampireromance #fatedmateromance #paranormalromance #pnr #31daysoftrickortreat #bikersandmobsters #darkromance #romanticsuspense #romancenovels #romancebooks #booksofinstagram #bookstagram



About E.C. Land


E.C. Land grew up in the country and has it deep in her bones. As she grew up, if she wasn’t out on the ball field or playing in the woods, she had her nose stuck in a book. Now she writes romantic suspense stories, specializing in MC (motorcycle club) romance. She plans to broaden her writing horizons in the near future and move into other forms of romantic suspense. When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her husband, three kids, and fur babies. 


@landauthor

@1852media




#Teaser




🌲ℂ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝔼𝔸𝕃 🌲

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓 by Amber Kelly releases on November 12th. We are thrilled to share this gorgeous cover with you!

PRE-ORDER/ ADD IT TO YOUR AMAZON WISHLIST!

🔗 Link coming!


What to expect:

🏔️ Haunted Mountain Resort

👻 Meddling Ghost

🎿 Sexy Ski Instructor

✍️ Romance Author FMC

❄️ Forced Proximity

❤️ She’s Sworn Off Love




Blurb:

I’m supposed to be taking a break.

After five years of writing contemporary romance on a relentless release schedule, I’m burned out. My last two books have barely made a ripple, and for the first time in my career, I’m not sure I have another love story in me. So when my agent offers me a secluded stay at the luxurious Belicourt Resort in the Teton Mountains, I’m ready to say yes.

The resort’s general manager, Porter Garrison, wants me to write the story of the Belicourt’s most famous resident: The Lady in Red, a mysterious spirit who has supposedly haunted the hotel for decades. But the project offers something more—a chance to step outside my genre and create an entirely new series. Maybe it’s exactly what I need to fall in love with writing again.

Then Gaige Keaver gets in the way.

The ridiculously sexy ski instructor has a habit of appearing whenever I’m trying to work—and making it nearly impossible to remember why I swore off men, romance, and happily-ever-afters. And the Lady in Red seems determined to meddle in my life, too, leaving clues to her own mysterious past and somehow nudging Gaige and me closer together.

Soon, I’m not sure whether I’m writing the Lady in Red’s love story…or living one of my own.

Maybe I came to the Belicourt to find my next story.

Maybe I came to find my happily-ever-after.

Cover Designer: Enchanting Romance Designs

Illustrator: Chloe Ball, @chloscribbles




🔗Influencer signup: Link in bio @wordsmithpublicity

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐔𝐩: https://forms.gle/J8vXBC8gnnQPeEz8A


Find more books by Amber Kelly here:

www.authoramberkelly.com

#HolidaySpirit #holidayromance  #Comingsoon #coverreveal #AmberKelly #Wordsmithpublicity



#ICYMI


#JustReleased




IT'S A BRAND NEW MYSTICAL MIDLIFE IN MAINE RELEASE!


Postpartum Spells & Infant Hells by @author_brendatrim is here!


Two weeks of peace. That's all I got.
After defeating the Harvesters, I thought my biggest challenge would be functioning on zero sleep with three-month-old triplets. Lucky for me, supernatural motherhood has a few more surprises in store.
Like ghost children appearing in my nursery. Translucent kids with haunting silver eyes, begging for help I don't know how to give. And the thing that's hunting them is also hunting my babies.
Of course, I can't just let lost souls suffer. So despite the warnings, despite the cost (hello, instant aging), I perform a ritual to help them cross over. Because that's what we do in this family—we help, even when it's stupid.
Big mistake. Huge.
Turns out, saving those echo children caught the attention of something ancient. Something that's been stealing convergence-born children for centuries, trapping them in a place between worlds. And my triplets? They're broadcasting their location like a magical lighthouse.
Now I've got a choice: hide and hope this thing gets bored, or figure out what the hell it's building with all those stolen children before it comes for mine.
You know me. I'm not great at hiding.
So even though I'm sleep deprived, it's time to go on offense and take the fight to an entity that can literally reshape reality. With a network of questionable allies, a familiar who thinks I'm insane, and a husband who's definitely not thrilled about me using our babies as bait.
What could possibly go wrong?
If you like snarky heroines who make terrible decisions for the right reasons, found family that fights together, and cosmic threats that require more than punching, you'll love Postpartum Spells & Infant Hells.



#newrelease #releaseboost #currentlyavailable  #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #pwf #midlifefiction #paranormalwomensfiction #womensmidlifefiction #urbanfantasy #supernaturalfiction #mysticalmidlifeinmaine #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

@1852media




#Teaser


#Preorder



Will she save the day... or lose it all?
Death Speaks Louder Than Words by Brenda Trim and Tia Didmon is the next nail-biting installment of the fan-favorite Shrouded Nation PWF series.


Preorder your copy today!




One click your copy here 👇

https://geni.us/DeathSpeaksLouder




The dead keep rising, but losing my gargoyle could ruin me.

The plague spreading through our magical town is getting worse.

As my friends fight to save me, my bond with Cal deepens into something fierce, fragile, and impossible to ignore. But the closer we get to the truth, the more I fear the enemy isn’t lurking in the shadows at all... but standing beside us as an ally.

And then there’s the egg.

Even weakened, it calls to me. Pulls at me. Changes me.

If I can’t stop the dead, my town will fall. But if I hold too tightly to the power binding me to the egg and to the man I’m starting to love could kill me.

Will I save the people depending on me... or lose myself, Cal, and everything I’m trying to protect?

Find out what lurks in the shadows of Ravenholde by reading Death Speaks Louder than Words, the new Paranormal Women's Fiction series readers are comparing to Shannon Mayer, K.F. Breene, and Victoria Dannan.

One click to continue this Magical Midlife adventure now!




#teasershare #bookteaser #teaserthursday #comingsoon #bookpreorder #pwf #paranormalwomensfiction #paranormalcozy #paranormalmystery #paranormalfiction #midlifefiction #booksofinstagram #bookstagram



About The Authors

A USA Today bestselling author, Brenda loves everything paranormal. She has co-authored over twenty-five books in the best-selling Dark Warrior Alliance series, as well as the Hollow Rock Shifters series. She also has best-selling solo titles readers are raving about.

Brenda created worlds that feature dangerously handsome heroes and feisty heroines. With the help of popcorn and candy, she takes dragons, fairies, witches, vampires, and so much more and brings them to life. She lives in Texas with her husband and three kids who fuel not only her heart but her life.

If she's not writing, she's reading, traveling, or knee-deep in projects with her husband and five sisters. She encourages readers to Dream Big. If your dreams don't terrify and electrify you then they aren't big enough!  

Tia Didmon is a USA Today bestselling author of provocative paranormal romance. When Tia isn't busy writing about sexy shifters and dreamy demons, she spends her time binge watching The Order and reruns of The Vampire Diaries, cooking with her daughter, and serving her cat. Her love of writing stems from a self-diagnosed book addiction. 

Subscribe to Tia's newsletter at tiadidmon.com for a free book and start your journey through Tia's supernatural world today! 

Find Them Both Online!



@author_brendatrim

@tiadidmon

@1852media



#DealAlert




❤️‍🔥 HOT HISTORICAL FREEBIE ALERT 🚨
Calling all histrom fans: Birching His Bride by Golden Angel Romances is free to download now for a very limited time!

🔗 https://geni.us/BirchingHisBride

Lady Eleanor Petersham knows exactly what she wants from her marriage - a man who will worship at her feet. Instead, her father arranges her marriage to her brother's best friend, the devastatingly handsome, authoritative, and devilishly dominant Lord Edwin Hyde.

It doesn't matter that he makes her entire body tingle when he kisses her, or brings her to heights of pleasure she's never known, or how he disciplines her when she plays nasty tricks on him - like throwing a dinner party which only includes dishes with ingredients he despises - she's not willing to give up on her version of marriage without a fight.

Pain and pleasure struggle for dominance the same way husband and wife do.

#freebooks #freedownloads #free #booksale #discountbooks #sale #birchinghisbride #domesticdiscipline #historicalromance #histrom #regencyromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

About the Author:

Golden Angel is a USA Today best-selling author and self-described bibliophile with a "kinky" bent who loves to write stories for the characters in her head. If she didn't get them out, she's pretty sure she'd go just a little crazy.

She is old enough to know better but still too young to care, and a big fan of happily-ever-afters, strong heroes and heroines, and sizzling chemistry.

When she's not writing, she can often be found on the couch reading, in front of her sewing machine making a new cosplay, hanging out with her friends, or wandering the Maryland Renaissance Fair.

Find Her Online!

@goldeniangel

@1852media


No comments:

Post a Comment