Friday, October 9, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2026)

 





#ICYMI


#AudioAlert


#NewRelease




#HBW

Sweet Salvation by Bella Matthews is now live on audio!


Narrated by: Samantha Brentmoor & Corvin King

An instant USA Today and Amazon Top 10 BESTSELLER


"Olivia and Logan are easy to love and impossible to forget. Brentmoor and King are temptation personified. Slow burn. Big heart. Irresistible chemistry." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



From #1 Amazon and USA Today Bestselling Author Bella Matthews comes an enemies to lovers, Vegas wedding, hockey romance.

Marrying my enemy in Vegas was never part of the plan. Falling in love with my husband . . . now that’s where things get complicated.

I’ve spent my life being called out as an ice queen.
I don’t do reckless.
I don’t do relationships.
And I definitely don’t do bad-boy hockey hotties who check every wrong box and skate for my family’s biggest rivals.

At least I didn’t until Logan Adler and his ridiculously sexy face sat down next to me.
One night in Vegas. One incredibly stupid bet. And one very real ring later, I wake up married to the one man who could destroy everything I’ve worked for.

In theory, walking away should be easy, but I need to avoid a scandal, and Logan needs a wife to help him keep custody of his little girl.

So we make a deal.
Stay married.
Keep it secret.
And whatever we do—don’t cross any lines.

It should be simple.
Until the lies start stacking, the lines start blurring, and Logan starts looking at me like I’m not his enemy. Like this wasn’t a mistake. Like maybe I’m his salvation.

And maybe . . . just maybe . . . he could be mine.

Listen today!


Visit Bella Matthews's website for buy links, or search Sweet Salvation by Bella Matthews on Audible and Amazon.
Don't forget to add Sweet Salvation by Bella Matthews to your Goodreads TBR!


Audible: https://bit.ly/4j7UKto

Amazon: https://bit.ly/4jFPH3w

Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4z83sh0


REVIEW: SWEET SALVATION (LOVE & LEGACY) BY BELLA MATTHEWS


Sweet Salvation (Love & Legacy #5)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Slow burn. Big heart. Irresistible chemistry. Sweet Salvation plays a tempestuous, melody that stirs the senses and speaks to the soul. Brentmoor and King are temptation personified. With Matthews words and narrators that turn emotions inside out, Olivia and Logan are easy to love and impossible to forget.


@bellamatthews.author

@ms_brentmoor 

 @corvin.king


#BellaMatthews #LoveandLegacy #SweetSalvation #SportsRomance #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_


#ICYMI


#JustReleased





#HBW

Mechanic's Christmas Match by Clara Pines is #NowLive!


What happens when a lonely mechanic falls for the matchmaker trying to brighten his Christmas?

Rory Dunn moved to Trinity Falls last year for a fresh start, close to the only family he has. After years of fixing up motorcycles while trying to dodge a gang in the city, he’s relieved to have a good job at a repair shop in a tight-knit small town where everyone knows his name.

The only problem he can’t seem to solve is the way he feels about Ana Gutierrez, the owner of the local dress shop. Rory’s heart aches every time he catches sight of Ana. But she has a busy life she shares with her mother and the three-year-old nephew she adopted last winter.

Besides, with his unhappy past, Rory isn’t sure he’s worthy of being her man.

So, when Ana tries to set him up with a friend, Rory decides to go along with it. After all, it’s an excuse to spend more time with Ana and her family. And besides, the woman Ana has in mind won’t actually fall for him—he’ll make sure of that.

But as the holiday season kicks into gear, Rory, Ana, and adorable Theo start to spend more time together, and Rory starts to wonder if he can keep his feelings to himself. Especially when just about everyone in town seems to have big opinions about who this mechanic’s Christmas match should really be.

Trinity Falls Sweet Romance is all about finding family – one clean & wholesome romance at a time. The Trinity Falls Sweet Romance: Village Christmas inspirational series celebrates the people who live and work in a small Pennsylvania town at Christmastime, and find love and meaning in the season. If you love no spice books with cowboys, single dads, found family, caring community, and slow burn romance that makes you smile and sigh, this is the series for you!


REVIEW: MECHANIC'S CHRISTMAS MATCH (TRINITY FALLS SWEET ROMANCE: VILLAGE CHRISTMAS) BY CLARA PINES

Mechanic's Christmas Match: Trinity Falls Sweet Romance - Village Christmas - Book 2
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sweet emotion delivers a powerful message. With every journey, Pines reminds hearts what love means. A family found is a soul healed. From the drama of life to the beauty of love, is a long trek through heartache and self - doubt. Mechanic's Christmas Match is a haunting of the soul that finds it's voice in the serenity of romance.








@authorclarapines

@1852media

#newrelease #justreleased #ReleaseBoost
#ChristmasRomance #HolidayRomance #BlueCollarRomance #CleanRomance #WinterRomance



#Teaser


#Preorder





Read With Kindle Unlimited




He lives by the rules. She thrives on breaking them.

Attention to detail. Order. Never leaving anything to chance. Those are the qualities that make Riley Ness a terrific NTSB agent—and an absolute nightmare for anyone who believes life should come with a little spontaneity.

After a tragic accident bound him to his best friends and turned them into brothers by choice, Riley learned the hard way that risk comes with consequences. These days, he keeps his life controlled and predictable.

Summer Sheridan is everything he avoids.

Free-spirited, impulsive, and impossible to ignore, she is chaos personified. She lives in the moment, and takes particular pleasure in pushing every one of Riley’s buttons. Worse, she’s made a target of the wildly popular podcast Riley created with his friends, putting the two of them on opposite sides of a very public feud.

He thinks she needs a lesson in reality.

She thinks he desperately needs to loosen up.

But somewhere between the arguing, the teasing, and all that inconvenient chemistry, enemies start looking a lot more like something else. Especially once the fighting turns into kissing.

Now Riley must decide what matters more: protecting the life he’s carefully built… or risking it for the one woman who refuses to play by his rules.

Falling for each other might be the biggest disaster of all…






@christibarth

@1852media


#romancenovel #EnemiesToLovers #SpicyRomance #KindleUnlimited #HeFallsFirst



#Teaser


✨#Preorder





LAVENDER HILL by @auroraroser releasing October 13th!


"...the kind of heartache that speaks to the soul. Small town humor meets big city heart and never looks back." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#PreOrderNow


Why you will love this book:

🌱Small Town Romance 

💜Return to Hometown 

🌱Opposites Attract 

💜Grumpy Sunshine 

🌱Sworn Off Relationships

💜Protective, Loyal, Alpha Sheriff

🌱Meddling, Matchingmaking Mother

💜Dog Dad




From New York Times bestselling author Aurora Rose Reynolds comes a heartwarming small-town romance about a woman returning to the roots that shaped her—and finding a love that will heal her.

Genevieve Fenwick has her life together—until her fiancé’s betrayal tears their future apart. Now, heartbroken and unsure of what’s next, she looks for comfort where it all began: Gooseberry Ridge, the quaint and still-welcoming hometown she left behind.

Genevieve’s heartache is soon displaced by family drama, eccentric neighbors, and a loveable search-and-rescue dog. Not to mention scandalous thoughts about deputy sheriff Wyatt Foster. But while Wyatt is ruggedly handsome, loyal, and protective (everything her fiancé wasn’t), Genevieve’s still hurting. No amount of chemistry can change that.

And yet, as her meddling, matchmaking mother and tight-knit Montana home keep pushing her and Wyatt together, Genevieve realizes there’s more than just a spark there. The charge burns brighter with every run-in, every word, every layer exposing the softness beneath his strength.

Wyatt has something Genevieve wants. Something she needs. And though her best-laid plans lie in ruins, he might be the best shot she’s ever taken.


REVIEW: LAVENDER HILL (THE LOVE STONE) BY AURORA ROSE REYNOLDS

Lavender Hill (The Love Stone #1)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lavender Hill is the kind of heartache that speaks to the soul. Rose takes emotions on journey of beautiful chaos and haunting romance. Small town humor meets big city heart and never looks back.









#aurorarosereynolds #smalltownromance @theauthor.agency



#Teaser

✨#Preorder




THE BOURBON BETRAYAL by @dkmarieauthor releasing October 20th! 


"....a love song interrupted into a heartache worth fighting for. Marie takes emotions by storm ....Unpredictable and inevitable collide and leave a brand on the soul." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#PreOrderNow

https://a.co/d/0cC3KQcf 

 

Why you will love this book…

🥃Second-Chance Romance

🥃Secret Identity 

🥃Hidden Agenda 

🥃Generational Betrayal 

🥃Dual POV  

🥃Betrayal & Redemption 

🥃Forbidden by Family History  

🥃First Love / Reunion


New name. New face. Old vengeance. He's back to steal what the Blackstones took.

Olivier

I made myself into a stranger to walk back into Blackstone Bourbon. New name, new eyes, one job left to finish.

She was my first love. First heartbreak. Being near her again brings back the best parts of us I'd made myself forget.

It changes nothing. I still can't forget or forgive what her family did to mine.

Get in. Get what's mine. Get out.

But I forgot how sharp she is.

That is my first mistake.

Lillianna

Months of research. A folder I can't stop opening. A first name that's probably nothing.

I sign the deal. Then he laughs in my lobby, and something in me stops arguing.

So I watch. I wait for the proof I don't want.

Months later his four-year-old son hands me my answer. Olivier Sawyer is back in my family's distillery, wearing someone else's name.

I should throw him out. Instead, I don't tell my brothers. Not to protect him. To protect the one thing I've built here that isn't already theirs.

Keeping my enemy close should make him easier to control. It would, if my body didn’t like him close.

But I already made the mistake of wanting him when I was seventeen. I won't get burned by the same fire twice.

Some secrets age like bourbon in the dark. The longer they sit, the higher the price when poured. They thought they knew what broke them. They were wrong.


REVIEW: THE BOURBON BETRAYAL (THE BLACKSTREET BILLIONAIRES) BY DK MARIE

The Bourbon Betrayal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

From heartbreaking to frustrating, The Bourbon Betrayal is a battle of wills that gets under your skin. Marie takes emotions by storm with an unfinished love story. Olivier and Lillianna turn a love song interrupted into a heartache worth fighting for. Unpredictable and inevitable collide and leave a brand on the soul.



✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review this awesome release: https://bit.ly/TBBDKMARIESIGNUP

#dkmarie #secondchanceromance @theauthor.agency




#Teaser






Trying Not to Kiss You


Moran Sisters Series #3


Release: November 17, 2026


Tropes:


Friends to lovers


Mechanic


Small Town


Secret Relationship


Blue Collar


Blurb:


Trying Not to Kiss You – Blurb


 


NYT and USA Today bestselling author Kaylee Ryan brings you a new standalone series set in a small town, surrounding four sisters. Trying Not to Kiss You is a small-town, friends-to-lovers, secret-relationship romance.


 


Leighton


 


Dixon Turner has always been a part of my life. I never thought twice about him… until now.


 


Volunteering to help him launch his new agricultural mechanic shop seemed harmless enough.


 


But I wasn’t prepared to spend every day with the guy I’ve known most of my life… and start seeing him in a way I never have before.


 


The quiet steadiness of him. The way he listens like he actually hears me.


 


Something has definitely shifted. And when the tension finally snaps, I make him an offer I really hope he doesn’t refuse.


 


Friends… with benefits.


I know a guy like Dixon doesn't do forever.


 


But I’ll take whatever he’s willing to give.


 


Because it’s a whole lot better than pretending there’s nothing between us… and trying not to kiss him every time he gets too close.


 


Dixon


 


Leighton was always there… the little sister who tagged along.


 


Looking back, I can’t remember a time she wasn’t.


 


But somewhere between rebuilding engines and building my business, I realize she’s all grown up.


 


Wanting Leighton and letting myself have her are two different things.



I’ve seen firsthand what happens when you build your world around someone and lose them.


My father never recovered, and I’ve spent years making sure that never happens to me.




Then Leighton happens.


And if I can’t bring myself to love her the way she deserves, I’ll lose her anyway.




Moran Sisters Series





NYT and USA Today Bestselling author Kaylee Ryan brings you a new standalone series surrounding the Moran Sisters of Magnolia Ridge, Tennessee.

The Moran Sisters Series is a collection of interconnected small-town romances about love, loss, and the pull of coming home, and the people who make it impossible to leave. From the fiercely loyal older sister who swore off love, to the free spirit running from her past, the quiet heart who’s always lingered on the sidelines, and the firecracker who masks fear with laughter, each sister is about to fall hard for the last man she ever expected.


Four books:


#CurrentlyAvailable



1 - Trying Not to Love You


#AudioAlert




Narrated by Savannah Peachwood and Connor Crais


From NYT and USA Today Bestselling author Kaylee Ryan comes a new standalone small-town series about four sisters finding love. 

Trying Not to Love You is a small-town, second-chance, first-love, ex-military romance.





#CurrentlyAvailable


2 - Trying Not to Need You


#AudioAlert




Duet Narration by Stephen Dexter and Erin Mallon




Trying Not to Need You is a he-falls-first, opposites-attract romance featuring a retired bull rider and the woman he’s never stopped loving.

 "...the kind of melody that filters through the soul. Baylor and Macklin turn a blast from the past into the sweetest duet. Love has the last word and hits all the right notes." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)





#OneClick 

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3TcwrzL


#ComingSoon

3 - Trying Not to Kiss You

4 - Trying Not to Hate You



@kaylee_ryan_author

#BookBuzz #AuthorKayleeRyan #SeriesAlert #MoranSistersSeries #NewRelease  #TeaserFriday #TropeReveal #BlurbReveal #ComingSoon #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok





#Teaser


#Preorder






Dillon by Cassie Colton releases on October 13th!

Read With Kindle Unlimited







Dillon Wolfe thought leaving Wolfe Mountain and his family’s tragic past would bury the pain for good. After his mother’s death and his father’s imprisonment, the military gave him purpose, distance, and a way to forget the one person he never should have hurt: Charlotte Lawson.

Years ago, one reckless lie cost Dillon his future with Charlotte. Now he’s back on the mountain with his brothers, determined to uncover the truth behind his father’s murder and face the woman he never stopped wanting.

When Charlotte is taken captive, the danger surrounding the Wolfe family turns personal. Dillon will risk everything to save her and heal the heart he broke.

Hidden away at his new home, Charlotte must decide whether Dillon is still the boy who betrayed her or the man strong enough to protect her. As secrets close in and a killer lurks in the shadows, their second chance could be the only thing more dangerous than the truth.


REVIEW: DILLON (WOLFE MOUNTAIN MEN) BY CASSIE COLTON

DILLON: Brotherhood Protectors World (THE WOLFE MOUNTAIN MEN Book 2)DILLON: Brotherhood Protectors World by Cassie Colton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Romance that takes the soul by storm. Dillon is an adventure that thrives on the challenge. Colton targets the senses, speaks to the heart and keeps things intriguing. Charlotte and Dillon dare to push every boundary. Emotion that will leave you breathless.

View all my reviews







@cassiecoltonauthor

@1852Media

#CassieColton #RomanticSuspense #MilitaryRomance #RomanceBook



#Teaser


#Preorder




WICKED DESTINY (BACKSTAGE CONFESSIONS) BY KAYLENE WINTER is releasing October 12th!


 "From the pain of loss to the heat of romance, Winter paints a haunting picture of the fragility of life and the healing power of love. So grab some Kleenex and expose your soul to a heartache that leaves a lasting impression." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)  





Release Date: October 12, 2026


She was supposed to write his story. Instead, she became it.

Beau
I nursed the love of my life to the end.
Before she died, she made me promise to be happy again.
I never mean to keep it.
Until I meet a woman young enough to be off-limits, and feel the first spark of life in years
Elodie's younger than my own daughter. Everything I shouldn't desire.
God help me, I want her anyway.

Elodie
Everyone gets the brave version of me. He wants the real one.
The rock star widower is the only person who understands my grief.
Our attraction is magnetic. An unstoppable force we can’t contain.
Social media has a filthy name for what we are.
Let them talk.
The world calls it wicked. I call it destiny.

Wicked Destiny is a scorching age-gap rockstar romance about a grieving legend and the young woman who makes him burn again, a forbidden hunger no headline can shame and neither of them can survive resisting.


#Preorder

https://getbook.at/_Wicked


REVIEW: WICKED DESTINY (BACKSTAGE CONFESSIONS) BY KAYLENE WINTER

Wicked Destiny (Backstage Confessions)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wicked Destiny finds the courage to break a heart as it works it magic on the soul. Beau and Elodie dare to be vulnerable. From the pain of loss to the heat of romance, Winter paints a haunting picture of the fragility of life and the healing power of love. So grab some Kleenex and expose your soul to a heartache that leaves a lasting impression.




#bookbuzz #authorkaylenewinter #preorder #rockstar #seriesalert #backstageconfessions



#Teaser


#Preorder




🖤 OBSESSION WILL BECOME POSSESSION 🔥


Preorder Daddy's Stolen Bride by #AuthorSadieMinx today!




🔗 https://geni.us/DaddysStolenBride




One look was all it took for curiosity to become obsession.

It isn’t only her beauty that captures me. No, it’s the sadness in those big gray eyes that pulls me in, threatening to drown me with the strength of my own need.

And when I overhear a man telling her how useless she is, how stupid and worthless, I vow then and there to ensure she never endures another harsh word for as long as she lives.

So I take her, and I bring her home to my family. As is our tradition, I make her my bride, claiming her in front of everyone while she writhes in silent ecstasy on our altar.

But even when I remove the gag from her mouth after the ceremony is completed, she still doesn’t speak. Not to me, not to anyone.

It doesn’t matter though. Even if she never says the words, she's mine now.

And I won’t let anything—or anyone—take her from me.


#preorderblast #preorder #bookpreorder #comingsoon #daddyromance #darkromance #tabooromance #daddysstolenbride #forbiddenpleasuresmountain #romancenovels #romancebooks #romance #booksofinstagram #bookstagram




About Sadie:

Welcome to the dark side of Daddy. Sadie Minx is the alter ego of USA Today Bestselling Author Stella Moore. This is where my darkest Daddies are born. Men who take as they please without concern for pesky little things like consent. So if you like your Daddies dark, dangerous, and possessive af, you've come to the right place. Let's take a walk on the dark side together. I hear they have cookies. 


Find Sadie Online:


@author.stellam

@1852media



#NewRelease




#HBW

🏳️‍🌈 Zero men. All the heat. 🔥


Sapphic Stuff by #AuthorSinistreAnge is now live and free to binge on KindleUnlimited! 👇





https://geni.us/SapphicStuff





Girls do it better…

In the world of smut, the old adage is true—Girls do just wanna have fun.

Whether it’s falling for their best friend or using a bit of blackmail to get their way, these women find a way to get what they want, when they want it.

Join Sinistre Ange for this intoxicating selection of sapphic tales that prove you definitely don’t need a man for a good time… in or out of the bedroom.




#newrelease #releaseboost #nowavailable #justreleased #ICYMI #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #kindleunlimited #sapphicstuff #thestuffedseries #getstuffed #eroticromance #tabooromance #forbiddenromance #sapphicromance #lgbtqiaromance #queerromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #romance #booknews #bookbuzz #booksofinstagram #bookstagram



About Sinistre Ange

Sinistre Ange is a USA Today Bestselling author and the alter ego of Golden Angel. She explores some of the darker sides of romance and erotica - kink, fetish, supernatural creatures, breeding fantasies, etc. You might find some love in these books, but they are not necessarily romances; the focus is on the fantasy and the physical interactions between characters. Come to the dark side... we have cookies.


Follow Sinistre Ange Online!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2VCus8V
BookBub: http://bit.ly/2GEo3lc
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SinistreAnge
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2HmTKy5
Website: https://www.sinistreange.com

@goldeniangel

@1852media




No comments:

Post a Comment