Wednesday, June 15, 2022

COMING SOON TO AUDIO: BROKEN BONDS (THE BONDS THAT TIE #1) BY J. BREE, NARRATED BY KASI HOLLOWELL

 


 

 

 

 AUDIOBOOK COMING SOON! 

 

 

 

Broken Bonds (The Bonds that Tie Book 1) by J Bree

Narrated by Kasi Hollowell

Production Coordination By Pink Flamingo Productions

 

The Audiobook Release is Just around the corner!! Be sure to have a credit ready!

 

Currently available on Amazon and Free in Kindle Unlimited! 

 

 

 

Amazon US : www.amazon.com/Broken-Bonds-that-Tie-Book-ebook/dp/B09462KFD8

 

Amazon UK : www.amazon.co.uk/Broken-Bonds-that-Tie-Book-ebook/dp/B09462KFD8

 

 

Coming Soon Blitz hosted by Audiobook Obsession PR

 

Blurb: 

 

After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds. I was sure everything would be okay if I had them. It wasn’t. The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone. After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I’m not so sure. North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure. I won’t ever forgive myself.

 


@AudiobookObsession @pinkflamingo_productions @jbreeauthor @kasidenae 




#ComingSoon #ComingSoonBlitz #BrokenBondsAudioTour #JBree #KasiHollowell #AudiobookObsession #PinkFlamingoProductions #PNR #ParanormalRomance #RH #ReverseHarem






 


No comments:

Post a Comment