Monday, June 27, 2022

DOUBLE WHISPERSYNC BLITZ ....




 

 

 

 Whispersync Blitz 

 

Reverse Harem & Paranormal Romance Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!

 

 

First Comes Wolves (Howling for Her, Book 1) by Michelle Ziegler

Narrated by Sarah Puckett, Jay Alder, Tom Haire, Tim Paige, & Jason Lasky

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions

 

⚠️Get the E-Book for $2.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 

 

 

Amazon US www.amazon.com/First-Comes-Wolves-Shifter-Romance-ebook/dp/B08WJXBL5D

Audible US  www.audible.com/pd/First-Comes-Wolves-Audiobook/B09XY3D28Q

 

 

Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession

 

Blurb

All I want for my birthday is to find my magic and maybe get my first kiss.

But that’s pretty hard to do when rumors fly around that my girly bits are cursed. 

I've lived among witches ever since my mother dropped me off. 

That was the last I ever saw of her. I've always felt like I was looking in and never quite belonged. 

For most of my life, my aunt cared for me, raised me, and hid me from the world. My world. 

Until she can’t anymore. 

My mates have found me. All three of them. 

If these wolf shifters claim that I am theirs, that can only mean one thing—I’m not a witch, I’m a wolf shifter, too. 

How could my aunt have hidden this from me? 

How can I go from off-limits, a perpetual virgin, to being handed over to not just one, but three wolves? 

For once, I feel like I belong. 

Leaving my old life behind seems like a small price to pay for an eternity of happiness. 

 

 

@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @mziegler_writer @sarahpuckettvo @tomhaireaudio @thevoiceoftimpaige @lasky_jason

 

#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #FirstComesWolvesAudioTour #MichelleZiegler #SarahPuckett #JayAlder #TomHaire #TimPaige #JasonLasky #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #PNR #RH #ParanormalRomance #ReverseHarem #FatedMates #WolfShifters 

 


******




 Whispersync Blitz 

 

Mountain Man Romance Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!

 


Owned by the Mountain Man (Montana Mountain Men, Book 2) by Gemma Weir

Narrated by Curt Bonnem & Avery Caris

Audio Production by Pink Flamingo Productions


⚠️Get the E-Book for $3.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 



Amazon US www.amazon.com/Owned-Mountain-Man-Montana-Book-ebook/dp/B08YR6ZKL1


Audible US  www.audible.com/pd/B09ZFCXLTY



Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession

 

Blurb

Huge, muscled, and sexy in plaid, Huck Barnett is one of the most beautiful men I’ve ever seen. Every woman in Rockhead Point wants a taste of the mountain man. Including me.

Except, after a drunken girls’ night out, instead of waking up with him in my bed, I wake up with a killer hangover and an inbox full of his texts telling me how reckless and dangerous my antics are.

Now my dad and brother want to find me a husband, and my ex-boyfriend has decided he wants the job. But I’m not looking for marriage, I’d rather have a few incredible nights with the annoying mountain hottie. Only it turns out he’s not looking for a hookup; he wants to own me.


@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @gemmaweirauthor @curtbonnemvo



#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #OwnedbytheMountainManAudioTour #GemmaWeir #CurtBonnem #AveryCaris #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #MountainManRomance #ContemporaryRomance


 

No comments:

Post a Comment