Tuesday, September 22, 2026

NEW RELEASE SPOTLIGHT (HBW) .....

 


#NewRelease 



#Spotlight




#HBW


IT'S RELEASE WEEK ....


CRAZY PUCKER (TORONTO NORTHMEN) BY HILARY ROSE


"IRRESISTIBLE....Rose welcomes the soul into an endearing bundle of chaos. Crazy Pucker puts the fun in funny and shares more than a few heart tingles along the way." - (Isha C., Blogger Reader Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)





Release Date: September 22, 2026



Payton

I did something stupid—like spectacularly stupid; something I swore I would never, ever do again. I accidentally got married. In Vegas. To a very hot, very sexy NHL Superstar. How do you accidentally get married, you might ask? Let’s just say it involved an irresponsible amount of alcohol and an aggressively competitive game of Never Have I Ever.

Three years ago, after my ex-husband shattered every promise he'd ever made, I vowed never to remarry. Never to fall in love again, and never to hand someone the power to break my heart.

Then Ollie Decker waltzed into my life. He's six and a half feet of golden retriever energy, crooked smiles, endless optimism, and infuriating charm.

Our marriage is supposed to be temporary. Except the more time I spend with him, the more the ice around my heart begins to melt. There’s a terrifying possibility that I might give the forever kind of love I’ve convinced myself doesn’t exist one last shot.

Ollie

Winning the Stanley Cup was the highlight of my life, until I woke up married to the woman I've been secretly crushing on.

Best. Night. Ever.

Unfortunately, my new wife doesn't agree. Payton Kane calls our marriage a mistake. A problem to solve. Something we'll erase as soon as possible. I'm calling it the luckiest break of my life.

She's fiercely independent, stubborn as hell, and convinced love only ends in heartbreak. But when circumstances force us to live in wedded bliss for one year before we can call it quits, I decide to prove that what happened in Vegas wasn't a mistake that should stay in Vegas—it was fate bringing us together.

And there's nothing I won't do to convince my accidental wife that her idea of “never” could actually be our forever.

REVIEW: CRAZY PUCKER (TORONTO NORTHMEN) BY HILARY ROSE

Crazy Pucker (Toronto Northmen #5)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rose welcomes the soul into an endearing bundle of chaos. Payton take emotions on a wild stroll through heartache, humor and heat that dares to be irresistible. Attraction dares to challenge common sense. Crazy Pucker puts the fun in funny and shares more than a few heart tingles along the way.



Instagram -  https://www.instagram.com/hilaryroseauthor/

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/256268559

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Crazy-Pucker-Toronto-Northmen-Novel-ebook/dp/B0HCLXZYC4/



@hilaryroseauthor

#AuthorHilaryRose #CrazyPucker #BookReview #HaylingBookstormLtd #Bookstagrammer #Bookstagram #ReleaseDay #SportsRomance #ReleaseDay #PR





#NewRelease 



#Spotlight






Condemned (Falcon Pointe #3) by Jennifer Harrison is #nowavailable!


Everyone else saw her past. He saw her future.

An ex-con trying to rebuild her life falls for a haunted underground fighter who becomes the first person to see her for who she is, not the mistakes she's made.


Tropes

🥊Small Town Romance

🥊Slow Burn Romance

🥊Emotional Healing

🥊Found Family

🥊Broken Hero

🥊Redemption Romance

🥊Hurt/Comfort

🥊Opposites Attract

🥊Protective Hero

🥊He Falls First


Secondary/Micro Tropes

● Ex-Con Heroine

● Underground Fighter MMC

● Rival’s Sister

● Horse Rescue / Ranch Setting

● Touch Her and Die

● Cinnamon Roll in a Fighter's Body

● Emotional Scars

● Learning to Trust Again

● Second Chances at Life (not a second chance romance)





Condemned

Book Title: Condemned

Series Name: Falcon Pointe

Book Number in Series: Book 3 in an interconnected

standalone series

Release Date: September 22, 2026

Cover Artist: HBL


#BuyNow


Amazon 

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HF1LMSXZ


 Goodreads 

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/256829902-condemned




BLURB

Paige

Prison was supposed to be my punishment.

No one warned me the real sentence would begin after I got out.

To everyone else, I'll always be an ex-con. A criminal. The girl who stole a horse.

No one cares why I did it.

It doesn't matter how hard I work to rebuild my life, I'll always be the girl with a record.

Until I met Xander.

He's quiet, guarded, and carrying wounds I can't see, but understand. He never looks at me the way everyone else does. Instead of judging who I was, he sees the woman I'm trying to become.

The more time we spend together, the harder it is to ignore what I'm feeling.

Because falling for Xander means believing I deserve something I've stopped letting myself hope for...

A second chance.


Xander

I came to Falcon Pointe to leave my past behind.

After losing everything that mattered, I stopped believing there was any point in wanting more.

Working behind the bar keeps me busy. Fighting keeps my mind quiet. It's easier that way.

Easier than letting anyone get close enough to leave.

Then Paige walked into my life.

She's stronger than she realizes, and carrying burdens no one should ever have to bear. The world sees her mistakes.

I see her.

The closer I get, the more impossible it becomes to imagine letting her go. But loving someone means risking everything, and I already know what it feels like to lose the future I thought I was supposed to have.

The world may have condemned us for our pasts.

But the hardest sentence to escape... is the one we've handed ourselves.


@jennifer.harrison.writes

#Condemned #AuthorJenniferHarrison #FalconPointeSeries #romancebooks #romancereaders #smalltownromance #brothersbestfriend #EmotionalRomance #SlowBurnRomance #releaseday #haylingbookstormltd #pr #bookstagram #bookstagrammer




#ICYMI


#JustReleased





Book Title: One Lucky Shot

Series Name: Lost and Found

Book Number in Series: 1

Release Date: September 8, 2026


"Rhys pushes every emotion to the limit. One Lucky Shot bares it's soul. The drama of life and the power of love collide in the most endearing way." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


Book Links

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/252111853-one-lucky-shot

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Lucky-Shot-Lost-Found-Book-ebook/dp/B0GZ842NK1/ref=sr_1_1


Tropes

Brother's best friend / Best friend's little sister

Forced Proximity

Friends to Lovers

Fake / Forbidden Dating

Small Town Adjacent

Mental Health Rep





BLURB

Kelsea Hodges is on hookup hiatus. 

Amazing friends, a love-muffin feline, and a curated satchel of Richards are all the “HEA” she needs. Then hometown crush Derrick “Husky” Gamble upends her entire life.

The bad

His gaming group is down a player on the eve of competition, threatening the life-changing contract Husky’s hoping for. The worse: his friends ask Kelsea to fill in and the chemistry’s so hot they go viral. Now everything is on the line.

With social media and their friends pushing for more, Kelsea and Husky agree to play along, but the flirtier it gets, the more the lines blur. Fearing a repeat of the dating drama implosion that tanked last year’s contest, sponsors demand they keep the spice in the fantasy realm—or else.

No problem! It’s not like either of them harbors a secret crush dating back to high school…



Buy Links

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/252111853-one-lucky-shot

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Lucky-Shot-Lost-Found-Book-ebook/dp/B0GZ842NK1/ref=sr_1_1


REVIEW: ONE LUCKY SHOT (LOST AND FOUND #1) BY J. RHYS

One Lucky Shot (Lost & Found Book 1)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Emotion that dares to go there. One Lucky Shot bares it's soul. From hot mess to unforgettable, love story is a road littered with hard truths and heartbreak. The drama of life and the power of love collide in the most endearing way. Kelsea and Derrick turn vulnerable into inspiring. Rhys pushes every emotion to the limit.







Content Warnings 

Parent death - past, with on page mention of accident (vaguely detailed)

MMC Abusive childhood - some on page mention (vaguely detailed)

Physical Assault - brief on page scene w/ antagonist & FMC (grappling & verbal)

Alcohol Use


https://www.instagram.com/jrhys_author/


@jrhys_author

#OneLuckyShot #AuthorJRhys #bookreview #releaseboost #haylingbookstormltd #pr #bookstagram #bookstagrammer #contemporarygamingromance  




No comments:

Post a Comment