Tuesday, August 9, 2016

AVAILABLE NOW! NEW RELEASES FROM ENTANGLED.

 

 

Text Me, Maybe

 

READ AND REVIEW

 

TEXT ME,  MAYBE BY JOLYSE BARNETT

 

 

Release Date:  August 8, 2016

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

New to the Big Apple, the last thing Lexie Bloom needs is to fall for two guys at once. Especially when she can’t have either. One is her personal trainer, an Adonis way out of her league. The other? A Brit Lit professor her svelte boss insists she woo for her—via text message, no less. Little does she know, the two are the same man…

Matthew Hennessey is intrigued by his shy new client at the gym. But before he gets the chance to ask her out, he discovers she’s the one crafting the flirty texts sent to him by a woman who wouldn’t know Lord Byron from Lady Gaga. To get to know her better, he allows Lexie to play her role. She may have given up on the idea of romance, but Matthew’s bound and determined to show her love is alive and well in New York City.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N        Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

REVIEWTEXT ME,  MAYBE BY JOLYSE BARNETT

 

Text Me, MaybeText Me, Maybe by Jolyse Barnett

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Jolyse Barnett hit a home run with Text Me, Maybe. Part Cyrano De Bergerac, Text Me brings the best of both worlds to the forefront with subtle charm and modern sex appeal. The comedy of errors just adds to the irresistible quality of the story. For me, Ms. Barnett embodied the sweet, shyness that makes falling in love so special.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

 

BLIND SPOT BY KATANA COLLINS

 

 

Release Date:  August 8, 2016

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

I'm used to going for the easy things in life.
The easy A in school.
The easy lay in bed. The easy life my trust fund affords me.
Until I met Shelby.
Never in my life have I found retro T-shirts and lip balm so damn sexy.
She's exactly what I never knew I wanted.
And she's anything but easy.
But suddenly, easy is overrated.

Only one damn problem... For Shelby, hating me is easy.

For the first time in my life, I have to work for something. And though
she may not be easy...she'll be worth it.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N         Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

REVIEW:  BLIND SPOT BY KATANA COLLINS

 

Blind SpotBlind Spot by Katana Collins

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Blind Spot was not what I expected. Tate was more of a lost soul than a bad boy. Until meeting Shelby, his life was a piece of cake. Shelby taught him that the more effort you apply, the more precious the reward. Tate was Shelby's total opposite. She knew anything worth having was a fight to hold on to. Her life was full of turmoil and hurt. Her ability to trust is non-existent and her BS radar is permanently on high alert. Meeting Tate taught her that she was deserving of love and he brought back the hope that she had given up on due to her hard life. There was a learning curve for Shelby and Tate as gradually they built something special. It seemed to stall halfway through but still delivered a lovely read.



View all my reviews

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1448460/available-now-new-releases-from-entangled

No comments:

Post a Comment