Monday, December 20, 2021

A TEASER AND A SALE.

 






★★★ TEASER REVEAL ★★★
THE WORDS by @AshleyJadeAuthor is coming January 20th!! 




PREORDER TODAY!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/31hztI2
Apple: https://apple.co/3xLI81z
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3lgwV3M


*PLEASE NOTE: The Words will go live on Amazon on release day and will be going into Kindle Unlimited, so if you're a non-Amazon reader, make sure to preorder so you don't miss out!*



Blurb: 
He was the talented bad boy everyone wanted.
I was the irrelevant geek everyone hated.

He was the sun...drawing all of us in.
I was a black hole...taking up space.

He was destined to be a star.
I was destined to remain an insignificant no one.

Until he made me believe I was special...
And then he destroyed me.

I never thought I'd see Phoenix Walker again after he broke my heart, but fate had other plans.

One tour. Eight weeks. Forty shows.
Countless opportunities to make him pay.  

The world thought he was a God...
But I knew the truth.


@AshleyJadeAuthor


#teaserreveal #thewords #ashleyjade #preorder #comingsoon #newadult #enemiestolovers #secondchanceromance #rockstar #ckprpromo @candikanepr




DEAL ALERT


99¢ SALE!!!
Vow to Protect, book 1 in Doubeck Crime Family Duet, a Dark Mafia Forced Marriage Romance from @monicacorwin and @AuthorJLBeck is on sale for ONLY 99¢!!






Grab your copy TODAY!! FREE in KU!!
https://geni.us/vowtoprotect


You can download your FREE PREQUEL copy here:
https://dl.bookfunnel.com/lwgu2hguln 


Blurb:
They call me a monster. 
Murderous and hateful. 
Beautiful but broken. 

Nothing can calm the ever-raging storm inside of me. As the ruthless leader of my family there is a certain standard of brutality I have to uphold.

To be gentle or kind is a weakness I cannot afford. 

That is until the day I meet her. 

Beautiful, innocent, and so very afraid. 

Valentina is a rival family's daughter, and the little temptress has purposely tangled herself in my dark web.

She seeks me out, needing my help, but the price for what she wants will be steep. 

Since my father’s death I’ve needed a wife to solidify my family name and this woman has piqued my interest. 

We strike a deal intertwining our futures.

I’ll put a ring on her finger, own her body, keep her safe, and kill them all. 

I make a vow to protect her at all costs. 

That is until her secrets come to light, and I’m left with the choice of becoming the monster she’s only ever heard rumors about.

*This is a dark forced marriage mafia romance, that ends on a cliffhanger. It contains dub-con/non-con as well as other scenes that may be triggering to some readers.*



@rosetyper9  @authorjlbeck


#sale #99cents #kindleunlimited #vowtoprotect #jlbeck #monicacorwin #doubeckcrimefamilyduet #darkromance #mafiaromance #triggerwarning #candikanepr @candikanepr


No comments:

Post a Comment