Tuesday, December 28, 2021

DEALS AND NEW RELEASES.




 

 

 

 

FREE BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE BOX SET!
Bad Billionaires Box Set by Elise Faber is FREE!

 


https://geni.us/BadBillionaire
Available on all platforms

Billionaires. Romance. Happily Ever After.
This steamy box set of contemporary romance standalones includes the following titles:

Bad Night Stand
Bad Breakup
Bad Husband

Bad Date: A Never Before Released Novella

 

 

 

Charming Co-worker is FREE for a limited time only! Read it in KU? Download it now to keep in your library forever! XO

 

 

Blurb:

All I want is Branson Ford.

I’ve been starry-eyed for my handsome boss since the day I started working for him at Empire Media. Problem is, he doesn’t see me as anything more than his sweet assistant. I need help becoming a vixen. I need someone to teach me how to be sensual, how to be desired, and how to get the man I’ve pined over for the last two years.

So, I enlist the help of my co-worker.

My very sexy, very charming co-worker, Hunter Johnstone.Hunter loves the thrill of the chase. He’s spontaneous, honest, and just the man I need for a lesson in passion. When he suggests we start a fake relationship, I think he’s crazy, but who am I to question his jealousy-inducing ways? His little trick works—maybe too well.

The line between friends and lovers is blurred, but maybe that’s because it was never really there.

And just as I’m about to start seeing clearly, my wish comes true.

*HEY READER!! Please note the titles in this series do not have to be read in any particular order. Each story is unique and not interconnected. Zodiac Themes Stand Alone Novels.

 

 

 

 

NOW AVAILABLE

Ripple Effect, an enemies to lovers tale with an earth-shaking twist by J. Bengtsson, is LIVE and also available in audiobook!

Narrators: Teddy Hamilton and Stella Hunter

 

 

DOWNLOAD the audiobook NOW  https://amzn.to/316Cg74

One-Click the Ebook NOW  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JRZQWHD

 

 

"Ripple Effect is emotional and beautiful, while still being funny and filled with tons of heart. It is truly one of the best books I've read in a long time and I'm so glad I was able to read it." - Kay Daniels Romance

 

 

 

BLURB:

 

She's living next door to a superstar... and doesn't even know it.

International pop star RJ Contreras finds himself at a crossroads when his mega famous boy band, AnyDayNow, breaks up. After his solo career fails to take off, RJ (a.k.a. Chad Woodcock) retreats to a no-frills apartment where he can hide out from the world and lick his festering wounds.

But when the girl next door starts slipping 'good neighbor' contracts under his door and complaining about his behavior through strategically placed Post-it-Notes, RJ snaps out of his self-absorbed melancholy to wage war.

Nothing short of an act of nature could repair the relationship between these two strong-willed enemies. But guess what Fate has in store?

 

Find more books by J. Bengtsson here: https://jbengtssonbooks.com/

 

 

 

 

 

 

★★★ NEW RELEASE ★★★
DASH by @AuthorFionaDavenport is NOW AVAILABLE!! 


Only 99¢ and available in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3FxSOUx
Amazon Global: mybook.to/DashSilverSaints

Blurb:
Brynn Thomas desperately needed a job and jumped at the chance to work for the cleaning company owned by Dallas "Dash" Smith. But she never expected to find her boss cleaning up a crime scene. Or to be swept off her feet by him.

The men of the Silver Saints MC moved fast when they found the women meant to be theirs. Dash was no exception. 

They’d also do anything to keep their women safe. And Dash wasn’t going to let anyone hurt Brynn. Ever.

#newrelease #fionadavenport #silversaintsmc #mcromance #availablenow #ckprpromo @candikanepr

 

No comments:

Post a Comment