Tuesday, December 21, 2021

NEW RELEASE: NO PLANS FOR LOVE (JEWEL LAKE) BY CLAIRE WILDER

 






What's the harm in a quick fling?

No Plans for Love, a steamy small-town builder romance and Book Two in the Jewel Lakes Series, is now LIVE.


"Sultry with a side of sweet. No Plans for Love breathes fire. From passionate romance to stubborn personalities Wilder speaks the language of love with an unpredictability that proves to be irresistible and undeniable fun. Short and sweet with heat." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



This release marks the completion of the refresh of this emotional, steamy small-town series, which is now complete and LIVE on Kindle Unlimited.



Download your copy of No Plans for Love by Claire Wilder today!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3y6MrEz


 
No Plans for Love (Jewel Lakes, #2)



Do the interior design on this high-end lake house, they said. It’ll be fun, they said. What they didn’t say? I’d be in sudden forced proximity to Graydon Mitchell, the house’s way-too-sexy builder.



My perfect life plan doesn’t include relationships—I won’t build my life around a man the way my mom did. But the chemistry between Graydon and me is so hot, we’re liable to burn a hole through the framing.

A fling should get things out of my system, right? Or will I build myself into a corner I can’t run away from?

Every book in the Jewel Lakes Series can be read as a standalone and features:


- Strong, relatable women

- Big, sexy, wounded men

- Sizzling chemistry

- Sensual on-page sexy times

- Happily Ever After guaranteed


No comments:

Post a Comment