Sunday, December 19, 2021

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: FIRED UP (BAYSIDE HEROES) BY K.K. ALLEN




 

Asher and Meadow are ready to heat up your kindle -- and the Amazon charts! Fired Up is live early. Grab your copy now -- FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

 

 

"Sparks fly. Hearts melt and emotions swoon. Fired Up refuses to be contained. Allen stirs up trouble in the most delightful of ways. With a little naughty and a smile." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 

 

 

READ NOW!

 

 

 Firefighter/EMT⁣⁣⁣

 Single Parent⁣⁣⁣

 Workplace (Photographer/Firefighter Calendar )⁣⁣⁣

⁣⁣⁣⁣

Through smoke and fire, she’s all I see.

Nothing gives me a bigger rush than when I’m responding to an emergency call.
As a firefighter EMT, my mission has always been clear.
Until I arrive at the scene of an accident and a dark-haired vixen, quite literally, trips into my life.
I quickly learn there’s more to the gorgeous photographer than meets the eye.

Meadow Matthews isn’t a woman who needs saving, but she just might save me.
As a single mom to an adorable little boy, she leaves little time for play.
Which is why, when I approach her with a fun opportunity, she instantly declines.
Unfortunately, snapping photos of greased-up firefighters for a calendar isn’t her thing.

Lucky for us, she fires me up just enough to convince her otherwise.

Fired Up is a standalone single parent romance in the Bayside Heroes series!

 

 

 

REVIEW: FIRED UP (BAYSIDE HEROES) BY K.K. ALLEN

 

Fired UpFired Up by K.K. Allen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Sparks fly. Hearts melt and emotions swoon. Fired Up is a wild ride of temptation and heartbreak that refuses to be contained. Meadow and Asher make you feel the burn. Allen stirs up trouble in the most delightful of ways. With a little naughty and a smile.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment