Tuesday, December 21, 2021

NOW AVAILABLE: HIS TO HOLD (THE QUINTESSENCE COLLECTION) BY SERENA AKEROYD

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


Taking risks and tossing my fate to the wind is what I do.

 

His To Hold, an all-new friends-to-lovers romance by Serena Akeroyd is now available!

 

 

Ever hear the kid song, Jake and Isabeau sitting in a tree K I S S I N G?
Well, she met me when I was up in a tree, but kissing her has never been an option.
She isn’t the kind to fall for a daredevil.
And I’m a Formula One race car driver.
Adrenaline Junkie is my middle name.
Taking risks and tossing my fate to the wind is what I do.
Being her friend is no longer enough.
Can I find a way to hold onto her, when we are so intrinsically different?

 

Grab Your Copy Today!


Only 99 pennies for a limited time only

 


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3yjb6G5


Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/histohold

 

Start the Quintessentially Theirs Series with His to Keep for only 99 pennies→ http://mybook.to/HistoKeep

 

 

Excerpt

 

“My dad adored my mother. That’s why he hasn’t dated since she passed.”

He conceded that with a nod. “True. It’s rare. But we both come from that kind of background. After I’ve spent years wishing you were mine, do you really think I’d be so much of a goddamn fool that I’d be interested in a piece of fluff when I have you?”

“She’s hot,” I said miserably.

“And you’re not?”

I bit my lip. “Not like her.” I huffed again. “This is pathetic. I’m pathetic. It’s your fault for being so gorgeous, and for all the women wanting you. I’m used to seeing that and always used to feeling like I don’t measure up.”

He rasped, “Don’t you know that you’re beautiful?”

“Well, I mean, I don’t think about it every day,” I grumbled, “but I know I’m attractive. Sure. I wouldn’t make a baby cry if I surprised them.”

Jack shook his head. “You have to remember that I fucked all those women because I didn’t know the one woman I wanted in my bed wanted me back.

“Your jealousy is tied to the fact that you wanted me for as long as I wanted you but you couldn’t have me because you thought I didn’t see you. That I preferred them over you.

“When, really, I was just settling for them, Isabeau,” he rumbled, and holy crap, how he said my full name had me squirming in my seat. “I couldn’t have you, so I had them. I didn’t think I could ever have you, so I took them.

“I didn’t worship them like I want to worship you.” His mouth hovered over mine, making me realize he’d moved nearer to me, so much so there was barely an inch between us. “Do you want me to worship you, Beau?”

Nodding, nervously I licked my lips, and because we were so close, it meant my tongue flickered over his too.

He growled beneath his breath, and I whimpered as he took my mouth in a kiss so all-encompassing that he branded me with his truth.

He was right, after all.

I was jealous because I’d felt like I was lacking.

Like I wasn’t hot enough for him.

When, really, that wasn’t the case at all.

His tongue surged into my mouth, tangling with mine, and because he’d quenched my jealousy with his reasoning, and because he’d done it in a way that hadn’t belittled my emotions, I was left with no other alternative than to fight fire with fire because that was what he brought out in me.

He always had.

He made me live.

He made me fight.

And I’d missed that.

I’d missed him so much. 

My hands reached up, and like we were dancing, like we were born to dance together, they didn’t collide with his.

Nope.

They slipped around his neck, and I dragged him into me, wishing there wasn’t a car door sticking into my tits and a saleswoman watching us.

I explored his mouth, savoring his taste, glorying in the possessive flavor that filled my senses, but more than that, I mimicked what we’d be doing later.

Bruised dick or not.

 



About Serena

 


I’m a romance bookaholic and I won’t touch a book unless I know there’s a happy ending. This addiction is what made me craft stories that suit my voracious need for raunchy romance. I love twists and unexpected turns, and my novels all contain sexy guys, dark humor, and hot AF love scenes.

I write MF, Menage, and Reverse Harem (also known as Why Choose romance,) in both contemporary and paranormal. Some of my stories are darker than others, but I can promise you one thing, you will always get the happy ending your heart needs!

 

 

 

Connect with Serena


Facebook: https://bit.ly/3l2SaUO


Instagram: https://bit.ly/2TWLNGG


Amazon: https://amzn.to/38a13bq


Join her reader group: https://bit.ly/32cbyHe


Website: http://www.serenaakeroyd.com


Stay up to date with Serena by joining her mailing list: https://bit.ly/3mMYWhI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment