Tuesday, December 21, 2021

AUDIO PREORDER ALERT: DEVIANT (BOYS OF WINTER) BY SHERIDAN ANNE, NARRATED BY KELSEY NAVARRO

 






๐ŸŽง ๐ŸŽง Pre Order Alert ๐ŸŽง ๐ŸŽง


Calling All Dark Enemies to Lovers Reverse Harem Romance Fans!! This is one you are not going to want to miss! Pre-Order Now! 




Deviant (Boys Of Winter Book 3) by Sheridan Anne 

Narrated by Kelsey Navarro

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions


Goes Live Tuesday December 28th!



Audible US  www.audible.com/pd/Deviant-Audiobook/B09NP2Y2KV


Audible UK  www.audible.co.uk/pd/Deviant-Audiobook/B09NP26KKW


 

Pre Order Blitz Hosted by Audiobook Obsession 

 

Blurb

Death is cruel.

It’s unforgiving and brutal. It robbed me of the life I wanted to live and stole what little hope I had for the future. I was supposed to be something great. I was supposed to have it all....

But a single bullet changed everything. 

I always thought I'd go down fighting, but instead, I faded away while watching the overwhelming guilt tear through Carver faster than his bullet tore through me. 

Like I said - death is cruel.

King. Cruz. Grayson. Carver.

How am I supposed to leave this world knowing what mess I’ll be leaving behind?

There’s a war brewing, and this time, it’s personal. 

I can’t die. Not yet. 

Luckily, a bitch like me doesn’t stay down for long.

Boys of Winter is a dark, enemies-to-lovers, reverse harem, romance series. It contains explicit sexual content, graphic violence, and coarse language.



@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @sheridan.anne.author

 @kelseydnavarro



#PreOrder #PreOrderBlitz #DeviantAudioTour #SheridanAnne #KelseyNavarro #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #EnemiesToLovers #DarkRomance #ReverseHarem #RH

No comments:

Post a Comment