Sunday, December 5, 2021

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: WASHED UP (THE BAYSIDE HEROES) BY KANDI STEINER

 





LIVE EARLY!
Washed Up by Kandi Steiner


 



Read NOW in Kindle Unlimited!


or


Get the Paperback!



It was just another day in the Emergency Department -- until she was wheeled in through the doors.

Amanda Parks, my childhood best friend's mom who I may or may not have secretly kissed before leaving for college.

I haven't seen her in over a decade, and in so many ways, she hasn't changed.

Same killer curves.
Same hypnotizing eyes.
Same reaction from my heart when I see her.

But something new?
There isn't a ring on her finger anymore...
And I'm much more of a man than I was at eighteen.

Washed Up is a stand-alone age gap medical romance in the Bayside Heroes series!



What's Inside Washed Up?

❤️ Medical romance
❤️ Age Gap
❤️ Son’s best friend 😱⁣⁣⁣
❤️ Plus size heroine
❤️ He falls first 🥺
❤️ Second chance vibes
❤️ SLOW BURN 🔥


No comments:

Post a Comment