Saturday, August 15, 2026

AUDIO SPOTLIGHT: ZONE (THE NEW BRADFORDS) BY TIA LOUISE

 



#AudioAlert




#CurrentlyAvailable

🎧Reviews Are In & Listeners Are Loving…

📚Zone by Tia Louise 

🎤Duet Narration Performed by Willa Jaymes & Troy Duran


"Louise pulled out all the stops with Knox and Melody. Duran and Jaymes sizzle. The chemistry was palpable, the emotions were fierce and every character past and present was irresistible." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



▶️Download this small-town, rivals-to-lovers, football romance now: https://www.audible.com/pd/Zone-Audiobook/B0HCD2512J


“This story was a lot of fun, with some top-tier banter. But it also had some moments that were pulling at my heartstrings and had me in tears. Knox and Melody are so much fun together. I loved all the teasing and flirting, and their chemistry was 🔥.” -Xenia, Goodreads

“The duet narration performed by Willa Jaymes and Troy Duran was fabulous! I really liked how they embodied the characters. A fantastic listen. Simply fabulous!” -Gabrielle, Bookbub 

“Willa Jaymes & Troy Duran were a fantastic team performing this story. Willa grabbed onto Melody’s personality with both hands and did not let go for a single second. From her sass to her tenderness and everything in between, Willa captured it all and performed the heck out of it!” -Jessica, Goodreads






Their rivalry turns into undeniable chemistry, and a secret relationship neither can afford.


As the youngest son in the Bradford football dynasty, I’ve spent my whole life being compared to someone else. The last thing I need is an influencer building her platform on my mistakes.


So naturally, I confront her.

Then I kiss her.

Again.

And Again.


Now we’re hiding a secret relationship that could destroy both our careers, and I’m falling for the one woman who refuses to go easy on me.


When a baby shows up on my doorstep, she stays to help, and we find ourselves wrangling poopy diapers, unexplained crying, and a little girl who makes us feel things we’re not ready to admit.


Naturally, the paps catch us, a photo is leaked, and our whole relationship goes viral. Everything is put on the line, and we’re forced to choose: walk away or risk it all to stay in the Zone.




@authortialouise @willajaymesnarrator @duran.troy @earcandypromos

#audiobookreviews #rivalstolovers #smalltownromance #audiobooksofinstagram


No comments:

Post a Comment