#Teaser
I grind my molars together. Acid reaches my throat and dread fills my gut.
“Yes, and . . .” The paper in Zack’s hands shakes. He draws in a fortifying breath. Brooks turns back around, and Emerson takes another step closer to the lawyer. They sense the impending doom. Zack clears his throat and wets his bottom lip. “You’d have to be married.”
Emerson barks out a laugh so loud it startles Ethel. Hillary has to put her catch down or get wacked in the face by Ethel’s wings. “That’s not happening. I’m not married, and I’m not just grabbing some guy off the street so I can have this shithole.”
Regret crosses Zack’s face, and not for the first time, I wish I could’ve talked sense into Hutch.
“You can’t just marry anyone,” Zack says weakly. “He had someone specific in mind.”
Emerson screws her face up. “Who?”
Zack flicks his gaze up to me. The poor guy has been through enough. I’ll take this one. “Me.”
#PreOrderHere
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GX32CR6C
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🔥cowboy romance
🔥small town
🔥marriage of convenience
WHISKEY PROPOSAL
Walker Rose
Release Date: August 14
Cover Credit:
@everaftercoverdesign
Blurb:
Lane Foster was supposed to be a potential client—nothing more than the quiet, sinfully attractive co-owner of a Montana distillery. An account big enough to put my brand-new marketing company on Denver’s radar. A simple meeting for a make-or-break pitch.
Instead, it was one night. One explosive kiss. One promise to see him again.
Then I ghosted him.
So imagine my surprise when I return home for my father’s funeral and learn Dad’s final wish: I will inherit my childhood home. But only if I marry Lane Foster first.
Fine. I’ll marry the man. One month. One simple house sale. One emotionless divorce.
Except then he fixes up my father’s old truck without being asked. He makes space for me to work—and for my rapidly growing flock of chickens. He talks to me, touches me, makes me feel things way too much.
To make it worse, the tiny, judgmental town I ran from is welcoming me home.
I’m starting to wonder if my husband really wants a divorce. Or if I do either. What began as a whiskey proposal feels way too neat. But in my experience, that means it’s time to settle up because everything’s about to go sour.
#PreOrder
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GX32CR6C
REVIEW: WHISKEY PROPOSAL (FOSTER HOUSE #4) BY WALKER ROSE
Whiskey Proposal by Walker RoseMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
From heart tingles to sensory overload, Lane and Emerson have the type of love story breaks all the rules. Whiskey Proposal is a conveniently, inconvenient, duet of hearts. Though slightly off key, their melody is a symphony of the soul that may be rough around the edges but no less intoxicating.
View all my reviews
Meet Walker Rose:
Thanks for joining me for a cocktail and some girl talk. I live the dream in my own slice of paradise where I get to enjoy colorful sunsets from my rocking chair while I’m working. I have my very own romance hero with Mr. Rose and there’s more than a few little rose buds running around. A couple aren’t so little anymore! We keep things interesting with cats and a dog and the critters that roam though the yard (fingers crossed the mountain lions stay away).
Connect with Walker Rose:
#Teaser
#Preorder
Everything's fine. Nothing to see here.

#Teaser
#Preorder
Rehabilitated By My Mate by Luna Wilder releases on August 14th!
https://geni.us/RehabilitatedByMyMate
Available on All Platforms
She’s a shifter who’s never shifted. He’s a shifter who just found his fated mate.
@1852media
@lunawilderbooks
#romancenovel #SpicyRomance #FatedMates #LunaWilder #ShifterRomance
#Teaser
#Preorder
#preorderblast #bookpreorder #comingsoon #doctorstuff #thestuffedseries #getstuffed #eroticromance #tabooromance #forbiddenromance #medicalromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #romance #booknews #bookbuzz #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
Sinistre Ange is a USA Today Bestselling author and the alter ego of Golden Angel. She explores some of the darker sides of romance and erotica - kink, fetish, supernatural creatures, breeding fantasies, etc. You might find some love in these books, but they are not necessarily romances; the focus is on the fantasy and the physical interactions between characters. Come to the dark side... we have cookies.
Follow Sinistre Ange Online!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/
BookBub: http://bit.ly/2GEo3lc
Facebook: https://www.
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/
Website: https://www.
#Teaser
#Preorder
☎️🖤 CALLING ALL DARK ROMANCE FANS:
I love horror movies. I just never wanted to star in one… no matter how hot the depraved lumberjack might be.
When my boss all but vanishes off the face of the Earth, I know something is wrong. So I pack my bags and go searching for her.
What I find in the depths of the Colorado wilderness is something that makes even my horror-loving heart tremble.
A family of uncomfortably sexy, deviant siblings, taking women and turning them into little dolls for their own perverse enjoyment. I watch as my boss is paraded around town in ruffles and lace, guarded at all times by a man she calls Daddy.
Then one of his brothers sees me… and the chase is on.
Taking up my role as the final girl in this twisted thriller, I run. Fleeing into the woods, desperate to escape this masked man’s wicked clutches.
Because I know if he catches me, I’ll be just like the others. His pretty little prey, subject to whatever wicked pleasure he chooses to debase me with.
And then there will be no one left to save us.
@author.stellam
@1852media
#ICYMI
#JustReleased
⚔️ THIS MAGICAL BATTLE IS ON! ✨
The gods are dying in their sleep. The killer calls it retribution.
The goddess of the hunt has never asked for anything. She demands, expects, and occasionally threatens. But asks? Never. Which means things are properly buggered.
The nightmares aren't random—they're echoes of magical vengeance from a mystery cult the Olympians destroyed centuries ago.
As the Backside of Forty digs deeper, they expose an uncomfortable truth. The mystery cult wasn't trying to destroy the gods, they were only trying to hold them accountable.
With two days until the new moon ritual that will kill every guilty deity simultaneously, the team must find a third option between revenge and impunity. Because if they fail, it won't just be gods who die—it'll be everyone caught in the crossfire when the boundary between mortal and divine realms shatters completely.
Retribution or responsibility. Murder or consequence. Sometimes the line between them is just semantics and desperation.
And the Backside of Forty is about to find out which side of that line they're really on.
Some nightmares hunt you. Others make you question whether you're the monster for trying to wake up.
#newrelease #releaseboost #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #kindleunlimited #pwf #midlifefiction #paranormalwomensfiction #womensmidlifefiction #urbanfantasy #supernaturalfiction #midlifewitchery #echoesofmagicalvengeance #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
@1852media
#Teaser
#Preorder
LITTLE BIRD... DOVE... NOW SPARROW!
TWO DANGEROUS MEN. ONE BROKEN GIRL. AND A PROMISE SHE NEVER SAW COMING.
None of this was planned.
One moment I’m eating dinner with friends, and the next I’m kidnapped and dumped in a town I’ve never heard of. Where I know no one.
Then I see a face I recognize. One I’ve known my whole life… and never expected to see again.
My mother’s stepbrother. The one I was never allowed to talk to.
Head of the local motorcycle club, Mars Hawke is rough enough to run it with an iron fist. And he takes one look at me, lost and terrified, and claims me as his own. He’s possessive and dangerous, yes. But also playful.
Devoted.
When he brings his best friend into the picture, I find his complete opposite. Orion is dark. Brooding. Tattooed and silent and the ultimate temptation. If Mars is wildfire, Orion is the darkness after it burns.
They’re both deadly and far too dangerous for someone like me, but when trouble suddenly catches up with me, they jump to my rescue, and I’m faced with a choice.
My instinct is to give myself up. Save the men I’ve come to love. But these men touch me like I’m precious. Like I’m everything they’ve ever wanted. Like I’m worth saving.
And when they say they’ll burn the mountain down before giving me back… I believe them.
Because I’ve never felt so safe before. Like I’m finally seen.
Finally home.
If I can choose to let them keep me.
If they’ll choose to keep me as well.
Sparrow is the third book in the Hawke’s Wood series, and is why choose, small-town romance that features step-uncle, step-uncle’s best friend, motorcycle club, protective heroes, touch her and die, found family, forced proximity, hidden identity, trauma healing, age gap, angst, and enough spice to make you want a Mars and Orion of your very own.
#preorderblast #preorder #bookpreorder #comingsoon #tabooromance #bikerromance #stepfamilyromance #mfmromance #hakweswood #sparrow #romancenovels #romancebooks #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
About Quinn:
She's not sorry for that.
She's a fan of red wine, cheesecake, perfect hash browns, and really good punk rock. She’s also obsessed with everything piratical—though she refuses to acknowledge any actual connection to pirates. She studied English and Film at UCLA and, when forced to choose a career, chose publishing rather than teaching or being a filmmaker. Quinn lives in San Diego with her dogs, the ducks that moved into the front yard, and far too many cats.
When she's not writing, you can find her riding her horse or playing villain in someone else's story. And she's not sorry about that, either.
@quinn.marlowe.smokeshow
@1852media





























No comments:
Post a Comment