Wednesday, August 19, 2026

BOOK HIGHLIGHTS FOR WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2026.

 



 #Teaser


#CoverReveal

#Preorder





๐Ÿ️๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น + ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฉ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐Ÿ️

๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฌ: ๐‘จ ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘ ๐‘น๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†, the third book in the Iron Flame MC series by Hayley Faiman releases on September 17th. Check out this amazing cover and the blurb!

๐๐‘๐„-๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‘/ ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐Œ๐€๐™๐Ž๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“!

➡️ amazon.com/dp/B0GYQR9FK4

Cover Designer: Yoly @Cormar Covers

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ก๐™ช๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ฅ: https://forms.gle/ynz9bPNwR6QAUxaWA

What can you expect:
๐Ÿ–ค Motorcycle Club Romance

๐Ÿ’ Fake Marriage

๐Ÿคฐ Pregnant Heroine

๐Ÿ’ช Silver Fox

๐Ÿ”ฅ Possessive Alpha

❤️ He Falls Hard
๐Ÿ‘ถ Unexpected Family

๐Ÿซถ Soft Only for Her


BLURB:

Some matches start fires… ours started a war.

The Iron Flame MC doesn’t start wars—they finish them. No hesitation. Regret nothing. Strike the match. End the threat before it begins.

The club has always come first. At over fifty years old, it’s the only life I’ve ever wanted. My brothers are my family. My loyalty has never wavered.

Until the president of the Iron Flame MC original chapter asks me for one favor. He trusts me with what he holds most precious. His daughter.

Marry her.

She’s beautiful. Curvy. Very pregnant.
I should have said no.
Instead, I said yes.

Now they’re under my protection. She’s my wife. My old lady. Even if it’s only supposed to be on paper. Somewhere between the vows and the lies, the line between real and fake disappears.

When war comes calling, I won’t just defend my family. I’ll leave nothing standing between me and the people who are mine.

Add to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/251610426-riding-bare

Start the series with book #1, RIDING DIRTY: An Age Gap Romance, today!

FREE IN KU!


Preorder ๐Ÿ–ค#4 RIDING FREE: A Secret Baby Romance ➡️ amazon.com/dp/B0GY3G2MGN

Releases in October

More books by Hayley Faiman: https://www.hayleyfaiman.com/books




@wordsmithpublicity





#NewRelease


#Spotlight 


#HBW




Today is the Day! You can finally get the Summer Love Edition of the Forever More Collection! If you love a Secret Romance this one is for you! 


This anthology includes - Harder than Words, Accidentally Forever, and Far From Destined. 


"Get ready for a wild ride that never backs down. Accidentally Forever is dangerously good. Crew and Aria keep the thrills coming and the heart reeling. Reyes and Rivers burst through the boundaries of the written word to find the soul underneath." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 


Read Summer Love Now! 

https://carrieannryan.com/books/summer-love-a-secret-romance-collection/#order


Summer Love: A Secret Romance Collection by Carrie Ann Ryan


That moment you find the perfect person.


But the world can never know.


Forbidden. Tempting. Forever in secret.


Are they worth the risk?


#bookbuzz #newrelease #authorcarrieannryan #summerlove #secretromancecollection #accidentallyforever #nowavailable




#Teaser


#Preorder






Two fake names and a simple agreement - one night only, wherever the moonshine takes us. 

Tennessee Trouble is releasing on September 17th. 

Get ready to meet Brandt and Lindee!



Cover Design: @yall_that_graphic


You’ll want to check this one out if you love:


๐ŸฅƒSmall town


๐ŸฅƒRivals to lovers


๐ŸฅƒAge Gap


๐ŸฅƒA fling that becomes more



Two fake names and a simple agreement—one night only, wherever the moonshine takes us. 

I don’t have time for the cool older guy with wavy hair, a smile that makes me tingle, and who leaves my sheets smelling of Irish Spring. Even more so after I discover he’s the man on the other side of my family’s corporate battle. He’s my rival.

My focus is on the distillery that’s been in my family for four generations and our newest product. That’s where it needs to stay. 

Brandt owns a competing brand and might be after something other than a picket-fence forever. I need to keep my guard up. 

Problem is, the longer he’s around, the longer I want him to stay…to explore this chemistry between us. To make this fling last forever. 

Finding that balance between rivals and lovers won’t be easy. 

Especially once our secrets are revealed.


#PreorderNow: https://geni.us/TennesseeTroublePL




@clairehastings_author #ClaireHastings #TennesseeTrouble #SmallTown



#Teaser


#CoverReveal




Afternoon Delight by Dani Collins has a NEW COVER!




Freshly divorced and nearing forty, Meg regrets making all the safe choices. When her best friend needs surgery, Meg puts her accounting career on hold to run her friend’s racy adult toy shop—but her vanilla life never prepared her for this!

At thirty-two, Zak leaves the tech world for his dad’s antique store, wanting time with him before dementia erases his father’s memories. He’s Meg’s landlord, but she becomes his confidante, distracting him from his troubles with her suggestive puns and amusing misadventures.

Flirty banter leads to test-driving toys together, but Meg knows they won’t last. Their age-gap puts them in different life-stages and she lives in Toronto. A few afternoons of delight can’t change her life. Can they?

Afternoon Delight is a stand-alone, slow-burn to steamy, neighbors-to-lovers, older woman/younger man romance. No cliffhangers, no cheating, just laughs, chemistry, and heart.


#Preorder today! 

Amazon: https://a.co/d/0aSBaisn 
Apple Books: https://bit.ly/4xmMutt
Nook: https://bit.ly/45Nop2Z
Kobo: https://bit.ly/4yZQK3I

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4fR2Xit

Get the bonus prequel here: https://bit.ly/3Sqg16D 


  #WorkplaceRomance #FriendstoLovers #MatureHeroine @greyspromo 




#Preorder

Sweet Redemption by Bella Matthews



Kiss & Tale a Romance Bookshop (NJ) (Hand-Signed): https://bit.ly/4fFMyyA


Romance-Landia: https://bit.ly/4fWQwlj


Sincerely Yours: https://bit.ly/3SfExXY


The Last Chapter Book Shop: https://bit.ly/3Rz9GWd


The Well Red Damsel: https://bit.ly/3RMtR30



Stealing Blinds by Brandy Hynes



The Book Lounge: https://bit.ly/4g7vNex


Hardcovers Romance Bookstore: https://bit.ly/3TXGlpd


Kiss & Tale a Romance Bookshop (NJ): Coming Soon



Keep Me Close by Jennifer Sucevic



The Broken Spine: https://bit.ly/4he64TS


The Love Library (UK): https://bit.ly/45OdENS


The Plot Twist Romance Bookbar: https://bit.ly/4q0DK9H


The Well Read Damsel: https://bit.ly/4hjLrFR


Flutter Romance Bookstore: https://bit.ly/4hBJF3d


The New Romantics: https://bit.ly/4wghlqG


Love's Sweet Arrow: https://bit.ly/4q1iKjm


Bloom & Spine Co. LLC: https://bit.ly/4wCnEFU


In Bloom Bookery: https://bit.ly/4fJtDCQ


Kiss & Tale a Romance Bookshop (NJ): https://bit.ly/3TFHode


Eternal Endings: Coming Soon



Eternally His by Jennifer Chipman 


Every participating store features a different exclusive artwork & sticker!





All the Tropes: https://bit.ly/4vzo13q




The Well Red Damsel: https://bit.ly/4eycVG5




Novel Grounds: https://bit.ly/4vy9HIr




The Book Lounge: https://bit.ly/4eIEtqX


Forever Offsides (Forever Boston) by J. Saman




The New Romantics:  https://bit.ly/3S4oZ9p




Flutter Romance Bookstore: https://bit.ly/4hFymqu




In Bloom Bookery: https://bit.ly/44U9fc7




Burn Bright Books: https://bit.ly/4fSNtvt


@jsamanbooks

#Preorder #Teaser  #AuthorJSaman #SeriesAlert #ForeverBoston #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok



The Single Dad (Dalton Family) by Marni Mann

 

"The thrill of attraction with the burn of emotion. From steamy entanglements to heartbreaking upsets, The Single Dad serenaded the heart with electricity that leaves behind a heated soul." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer)




Preorder the Deluxe Sprayed Edge Edition of The Single Dad from any of the FIVE participating indie stores, and receive a custom sticker sheet and a signed bookplate (Steamy Lit will have hand-signed editions)!




https://geni.us/TheSingleDadPOI


 @marnimann


 #ContemporaryRomance #EroticRomance #AgeGap #Alphahero #Nanny #Accidentalpregnancy #Billionaire #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_


The Last Goodbye by Laura Pavlov 


Order from select indies while supplies last!




https://geni.us/indiepreorderTLG


@laurapavlovauthor



#LauraPavlov #BlueSkyBaySeries #SmallTownRomance #EnemiestoLovers #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_




Sanctuary of Lies by J Rose



The Ripped Bodice (LA): https://bit.ly/4aqLETn



Flutter Romance Bookstore: https://bit.ly/4oSQDCf



Kiss & Tale a Romance Bookshop (NJ): https://bit.ly/4gJvXul



The Spicy Librarian (UK): https://bit.ly/4g2Xve2


*The Spicy Librarian does not ship to the U.S.





Kiss & Tale a Romance Bookshop (NJ) (Hand-Signed): https://bit.ly/4xa7O5d


Novel Grounds: https://bit.ly/4hCXWfJ



Chapter & Coast: https://bit.ly/4vXLM4w


Talking Animals Books: https://bit.ly/4wxfUF0


Bloom & Spine: https://bit.ly/4gaDamB


The Plot Twist: https://bit.ly/4fIAHQi 


 @authoremmachase


#EnemiestoLovers #ForcedProximity #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_ 



#NewRelease



#HBW




Bound, Beast & Beauty by Lexi Blake are now live!




Bound

No one would confuse my life with a fairy tale. I live in a drab world with an unrewarding job and a failed marriage. No one is coming to save the day or carry me off to a romantic fantasy.

So when I wake up in a magical world and discover I am the grand prize in a fierce and bloody tournament, I’m not sure if I’m having a sexy dream or a horrible nightmare.

Turns out to be a little of both.

Beckett and Cian Finn were raised to be the kings of the Seelie Fae, but the thrust of a traitor’s blade stole that future, and now it threatens to take their lives. Struggling in exile, their glorious destiny has become a curse.

Prophecy proclaimed they would find a bondmate whose love would bridge the soul they share. A single woman who can complete them and unleash their magical powers.

They believe I am the key to their salvation.

As an epic battle begins, I will do whatever it takes to claim my happily ever after.





Beast

I am a werewolf without a home.

My life was never easy. I grew up in a frozen tundra, but at least it was familiar. Then one cold day, my pack exiled me. I was thrown from the only home I’ve ever known and forced to find a new one.

Now I’m in a strange new world, surrounded by bright lights, loud noises, and far too many people. I’m frightened and trust no one. I wake up in a cell with no one who speaks my language. I’m sure death will come for me.

Instead, I get a vampire.

Dante Dellacourt has been given an ultimatum. Either he takes a consort and settles down, or his very wealthy, powerful family will disown him. Unwilling to lose the life he’s accustomed to, he reluctantly agrees to find a wife.

He chooses me.

He’s unlike any man I’ve ever known. We can’t be more different, but I still find him irresistible.

But I know that inside him hides a ferocious beast waiting to be unleashed. I only need to find the key to unleash him or we might both be lost to betrayal and war.




Beauty

In one horrifying night, I lost my family, my kingdom, and my Dark Ones, the princes who haunted my dreams for years. Left alone, I fight for survival and crave revenge against the uncle who took everything from me.

I hide along with my guardian, but a war is raging across two lands. Lives are being lost. I want to fight but everyone around me tries to hold me down. They want me to lay low and keep quiet because they see me as a figurehead, but I know I can be more.

But my brothers, the true Seelie kings, are taking back their throne, and I plan to be by their side when they do.


Download Bound today!

Lexi's Online Store: https://bit.ly/3RYbzMj

Amazon: https://bit.ly/4yz96YV

Apple Books: https://bit.ly/4wiiApW

Nook: https://bit.ly/4wWXmOy

Kobo: https://bit.ly/45f0pFN

Google Play: https://bit.ly/4vNzdIZ

Download Beast today!

Lexi's Online Store: https://bit.ly/45TaLeN

Amazon: https://bit.ly/3TeijG6

Apple Books: https://apple.co/4wO6aq8

Nook: https://bit.ly/4bIutxi

Kobo: https://bit.ly/4zbfO7J

Google Play: https://bit.ly/4gaDQHr

Download Beauty today!

Lexi's Online Store: https://bit.ly/45lfiqm

Amazon: https://bit.ly/4yyD2of

Apple Books: https://apple.co/4q7o84l

Nook: https://bit.ly/3RNmW9P

Kobo: https://bit.ly/4hu6mWP

Google Play: https://bit.ly/4z6B6n3

Add to Goodreads!

Bound: https://bit.ly/4wiC5hh

Beast: https://bit.ly/4g3tXvf

Beauty: https://bit.ly/4xusrZX



@authorlexiblake

#LexiBlake #FantasyRomance #FatedMates #Menage #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_



#ComingSoon






๐Ÿ“˜#PreorderAlert๐Ÿ“˜



Forbidden M|M Historical Romance - Reserve your copy now



Roses on the Battlefield by @alex.bekker.writes


Published by @flockpublishing



Amazon US: https://amzn.to/4ePLQgo


Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/4eQznKN


B&N: https://bit.ly/4gjcZZH



Find it on Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3SJTmly



Featured on @the_flock_on_tour




Blurb


The Great War is no place to start a feud with a fellow officer. Lieutenant Hart did - and came to regret it.



The War to End All Wars is no place for illicit lust. Captain Thorn inspired it.



Beginning of the 20th century Britain was no place for homosexual love. They couldn't resist it.



To find love on the fields of the Western front - where each step promises death and discovery carries severe consequences - is as difficult as nurturing a delicate flower to bloom on those godforsaken fields. Two officers will learn how to do it, but they have to let go of their enmity first.



#RosesontheBattlefieldPreOrder #FlockPublishing #TheFlockonTour #RosesontheBattefieldBookTour #ForbiddenMMHistoricalRomance


No comments:

Post a Comment