#Teaser
#AudioAlert
#NarratorReveal
Author Bella Matthews has revealed the narrators for Sweet Salvation!
Duet Narration by: Samantha Brentmoor & Corvin King
Releasing September 14, 2026
An instant USA Today and Amazon Top 10 BESTSELLER
From #1 Amazon and USA Today Bestselling Author Bella Matthews comes an enemies to lovers, Vegas wedding, hockey romance.
Marrying my enemy in Vegas was never part of the plan. Falling in love with my husband . . . now that’s where things get complicated.
I’ve spent my life being called out as an ice queen.
I don’t do reckless.
I don’t do relationships.
And I definitely don’t do bad-boy hockey hotties who check every wrong box and skate for my family’s biggest rivals.
At least I didn’t until Logan Adler and his ridiculously sexy face sat down next to me.
One night in Vegas. One incredibly stupid bet. And one very real ring later, I wake up married to the one man who could destroy everything I’ve worked for.
In theory, walking away should be easy, but I need to avoid a scandal, and Logan needs a wife to help him keep custody of his little girl.
So we make a deal.
Stay married.
Keep it secret.
And whatever we do—don’t cross any lines.
It should be simple.
Until the lies start stacking, the lines start blurring, and Logan starts looking at me like I’m not his enemy. Like this wasn’t a mistake. Like maybe I’m his salvation.
And maybe . . . just maybe . . . he could be mine.
Influencer ALC sign-up: https://bit.ly/4bv05qd
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4z83sh0
@bellamatthews.author
@ms_brentmoor
@corvin.king
#BellaMatthews #LoveandLegacy #SweetSalvation #SportsRomance #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
#Teaser
#CoverReveal
Monica Murphy has revealed the cover for Head Over Heels!
Releasing: April 20, 2027
Cover Designer: Larissa Ezell
From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Monica Murphy—author of Lonely for You Only and the Lancaster Prep Series—comes her next sweet and sexy summer romance set in the same world as When Sparks Fly.
Nate has wanted Paige for as long as he can remember. But Paige is the town’s golden girl—beautiful, kind, funny, and smart—and he’s always believed she’s far out of his league. Convinced he’s protecting them both from heartbreak, Nate pushes her away again and again, never realizing how deeply he’s hurting the woman he loves.
Then a health scare forces him to face what truly matters. This time, he’s determined to fight for the future he’s always wanted.
But Paige has finally reached her limit. The attraction between them has never faded, yet trusting Nate with her heart feels like the biggest risk of all. Keeping him at arm’s length is the only way she knows to protect herself.
Now Nate will have to prove that love is worth the leap—and when he finally finds the courage to declare his feelings for Paige in front of the entire town, he’ll discover that winning her heart may be his greatest challenge yet.
#Preorder today!
Ebook: https://geni.us/HOHAmzKU
Paperback: https://geni.us/x3iY
Audiobook: https://adbl.co/4hTvqGO
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/45Lqtsl
Influencer Sign Up: https://bit.ly/3TGBnNw
@monicamurphyauthor
#MonicaMurphy #FriendstoEnemiestoLovers #GrumpySunshine #SmallTownRomance #Valentineprlm @blackstonepublishing @valentine_pr_




No comments:
Post a Comment