#ICYMI
#JustReleased
Taming I Do: A Small Town, Opposites Attract, Fish Out of Water Romance (Blame it on I Do #3) by Dylann Crush is #NowLive!
The little town of Ido, Texas, needs a miracle, and it's up to me to deliver.
We’re up against some big competition in the state tourism department’s search for the most romantic town in Texas, and somehow, I’ve been put in charge of proving Ido deserves the title.
No pressure.
If I can pull this off, I might finally save my family’s land. If I can’t, I lose the one thing my family has managed to hang on to for generations.
Then Delilah Stone rolls into town.
The reigning Miss Lovin’ Texas is supposed to be our celebrity judge, but from the moment she arrives, it’s clear Ido isn’t exactly charming her boots off. She’s beautiful, polished, impossible to ignore—and ready to put her pageant days behind her as soon as this thirty-day assignment is over.
All I have to do is convince her my hometown is worth loving.
That should be simple enough, except someone in Ido seems determined to ruin every romantic event we plan. And the more time I spend with Delilah, the more I realize I’m not just trying to win her vote.
I’m trying not to lose my heart.
#OneClick
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HC4ML7DX
REVIEW: TAMING I DO (BLAME IT ON I DO #3) BY DYLANN CRUSH

#BookBuzz #NewRelease #AuthorDylannCrush #RomanticComedy #MustRead #BlameitonIdoseries #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok
#ICYMI
#AudioAlert
#JustReleased
The Walker Brothers Collection by J.S. Scott
Narrated by Elizabeth Powers
Release!
My name is Eva Morales, and I was one step away from being homeless when Trace Walker came into my life.
I want to hate him because of my past, but I end up making what I consider a "devil's bargain" with the arrogant young billionaire instead. Really, I have no choice. It's either take the work he's offering or starve. Should I tell him the truth, or do I finish the job he's paying me for and walk away with my secrets still hidden? I've always been alone, and I always thought I preferred it-until I met Trace. What really terrifies me is the possibility of ending up with a shattered heart.
Player!
I may have moved from Texas to Colorado, but my reputation followed me.
Everyone knows... I'm a player.
Now, I'm having one hell of a time convincing Paige Rutledge, our new attorney in the legal department, that I'm more than willing to settle for just one woman in my bed, as long as that female is her. Unfortunately, she's not buying it, but I'm not giving up. There's never been a woman I couldn't charm into bed. Paige is uptight, driven, and totally hiding something. I want to find out her secrets, but when I do, they are nothing like I imagined. What's a guy to do when one female turns my life upside down from the moment I meet her? Paige is mine, she just doesn't realize it yet.
Damaged!
What happens when your entire future is destroyed in moments?
Dane
My name is Dane Walker, and I'm entirely, irrevocably damaged. I lost my whole life in the plane crash that killed my father and left me scarred, both physically and emotionally, barely clinging to life in a hospital as the sole survivor of the accident.. I wasn't fit to function in the city, so I moved to my own private island in the Bahamas to lick my wounds alone. I'd spent my adult life building up my solitary existence on Walker's Cay. I was fine with being by myself. I was resigned to my fate. But then I met her. My brothers sent her; I wanted to send her away. But...
I couldn't.
#OneClick
Audible - https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Walker-Brothers-Collection-Audiobook/B0HFQ5HS45
Amazon -
Ebook - https://authorjsscott.com/books/walker-brothers-trilogy/
Audio - https://www.amazon.com/Audible-The-Walker-Brothers-Collection/dp/B0HFPRXHWK/
REVIEW: THE WALKER BROTHERS COLLECTION (BOOKS #1-#3) BY J.S. SCOTT

#BookBuzz #NewRelease #AuthorJSScott #ElizabethPowersNarrator #MustRead #TheWalkerBrothersSeries #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok
#ICYMI
#JustReleased
Cowboy Elite: Mike (Cowboy Elite #2) by Mindy Neff
She came to Texas to disappear. He's the cowboy who refused to let her.
Olivia Langford had a thriving Manhattan dessert bar, a five-star reputation, and a life she'd built from scratch — until the night she catered the wrong party and watched the wrong man pull a trigger. Now she's Liv Ramsey, hiding behind a fake name, a burner phone, and a prayer, the new pastry chef at a remote West Texas dude ranch. All she needs is somewhere quiet enough to vanish.
She didn't count on Mike Watkins.
She came to Bear Valley to hide.
She's about to find out what it feels like to be found.
★ Cowboy hero with a Marine medic past
★ City-girl heroine hiding from a Manhattan mob hit
★ Forced proximity on a working Texas dude ranch
★ Found family that closes ranks around its own
★ Slow-burn romance, behind-closed-doors heat
★ A scene-stealing six-year-old, a goat named Tiny, and a cat with criminal tendencies
★ Standalone with HEA — Book 2 in the Cowboy Elite series
#OneClick
https://www.mindyneff.com/books/cowboy-elite-mike/
REVIEW: COWBOY ELITE: MIKE (COWBOY ELITE #3) BY DYLANN CRUSH

#BookBuzz #NewRelease #AuthorMindyNeff #RomanticSuspense #MustRead #CowboyElite #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok
#Teaser
#CoverReveal
Jodi Ellen Malpas has revealed the cover for The Unraveling!
Releasing: December 29, 2026
For two lovers being undone by the past, secrets can bind and destroy in a ravishing novel of romance and suspense by the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the This Man series.
London florist Abbie Pearson fell for celebrity chef Casey Harrison hard. He was everything she could have wanted: handsome, wealthy, and a generous lover who came with promises of forever. Abbie knew the man of her dreams was private, but nothing could have prepared her for the secrets Casey kept. Or the damage they could do.
She finds the perfect getaway, and a chance to heal, at a luxury beachfront villa in Spain and a pre-wedding party for her best friend. The groom-to-be? Casey’s brother. The unexpected weekend guest? Casey himself. He is determined to win Abbie back, and despite her better judgment, their explosive chemistry is reignited, impossible to ignore—and dangerous.
But not everyone wants them to be together, and even more secrets threaten to surface that could unravel everything Casey and Abbie have rebuilt. Now Abbie must decide whether such a challenged yet undeniable love is worth fighting for, especially when the world seems determined to tear them apart.
#Preorder today!
Amazon: https://geni.us/Unraveling_Kindle
Audible: https://adbl.co/4cvcgUg
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4x0oax3
@jodi_ellen_malpas
#Teaser
#CoverReveal
SURPRISE COVER REVEAL!!
We are THRILLED to share the eBook covers for THE CHOICE #1 and THE CONSEQUENCE #2 of the Star-Crossed Lovers Trilogy from USA Today bestselling author @ashleyjadeauthor!!
Get ready to dive back into the world of Sharp Objects on August 27th, with the highly anticipated release of book 2, THE CONSEQUENCE!!
START THE TRILOGY TODAY!
THE CHOICE #1
The world thought I belonged to another man...they were wrong.
Amazon: https://geni.us/TheChoice1
The Choice Photo Credits:
Photographer: Michelle Lancaster
Cover Designer: Lori Jackson Design
ADD THE CONSEQUENCE #2 TO GOODREADS!
This will be a live release (no preorder) on August 27th!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/62883956-the-consequence
The world thought they knew the choices we made...
They were wrong.
The choice we made changed everything.
The consequence we paid destroyed us.
The Consequence Photo Credits:
Photographer: Wander Aguiar Photography
Cover Designer: Lori Jackson Design
#ashleyjade #coverreveal #enemiestolovers #rockstar #comingsoon #ckprpromo @candikanepr
#Teaser
#Preorder
JETMIR by @evawinners is coming September 3rd!
Make sure to preorder this all-new age-gap, mafia romance TODAY!
Pre-order TODAY!
BLURB
I’ve always been the good girl. The adored daughter. The sheltered sister. The innocent, younger friend.
Then I met Jetmir Volkov.
A morally corrupt heir to a mafia empire. A beautiful monster wrapped in tailored suits and bloodstained promises.
I fell into his bed… and followed him all the way to the altar.
I thought marrying him was the most dangerous thing I’d ever do.
I was wrong.
Because when his lies finally shattered our marriage, I ran back to my family. Back to safety.
But men like Jetmir didn’t let go.
My ruthless and unhinged ex-husband dragged me back into his world with cold hands and darker intentions.
He chained me to himself. He destroyed every wall I built while away from him until I was breathless, furious… and screaming his name again.
I fought him at every turn.
Then the bodies started piling up.
Anyone who came for me and threatened to take me from him.
Dead.
And I finally understood that when Jetmir vowed until death do us part, he meant every word.
Jetmir Volkov would burn down the cities and paint the whole world red just to keep me beside him.
And the worst part?
Beneath all the violence, obsession, and ruin… he was the only one I wanted.
#jetmir #evawinners #teaserreveal #mafiaromance #preorder #ckprpromo @candikanepr














No comments:
Post a Comment