Tuesday, August 25, 2026

TEASER SPOTLIGHT (COMING SOON)




#Teaser




Restored by You by @abossauthor is COMING SOON!



"A beautiful mess becomes an unforgettable romance. Shea and Rhett create the perfect storm for heartache. Sugar and spice gets caught up in a heart and soul moment." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



 

What to expect:

🐴Small-Town Montana

💖Found Family

🐴Interracial Couple

💖Forced Proximity

🐴City girl x Country boy (Opposites Attract)

💖Working Class Hero (Blue-Collar Romance)

🐴Cinnamon Roll MMC

💖Fish Out of Water FMC

🐴He Falls First

💖Steamy

 




Release Date: August 31st



BLURB


“She needed a contractor... I needed her.”

Shea Winton


I came to Montana with a plan: restore a hundred-year-old house, film the pilot that’ll launch my dream show, and be back in California by Christmas.
What I did not plan on: Rhett Montgomery.
The man is infuriatingly capable—all quiet confidence, rolled sleeves showing off forearms begging to be squeezed, and a smile worth missing. He fixes what I break, listens when I talk, and looks at me like he sees me. Not the designer. Not my father’s daughter. Just me.
But I’ve got a house to save, a teenage stepbrother to keep alive, and a deadline I can’t miss.
So why does leaving feel harder every single day?

Rhett Montgomery

I’m the steady one. The brother everyone counts on and nobody looks twice at. I stopped waiting to be somebody’s first choice a long time ago.
Then a pretty city girl floods her house at eleven o’clock at night, and I’m done for.
She’s a whirlwind of beauty—too bright and too far out of my league, with wild curls and big dreams, it’s no surprise she’s not here to stay. Every hour I spend with her is another hour I know I’ll pay for when she’s gone.
But I’m tired of watching everyone else get the love I keep telling myself I don’t need.
I’ve got one season to change her mind—and I’ll build her a reason to stay if that’s what it takes.

Fall in love with this small-town, interracial, fall holiday romance filled with all the found family feels and plenty of spice! This book can be read as a complete standalone, but is part of an interconnected series.



REVIEW: RESTORED BY YOU (MONTGOMERY BROTHERS OF MONTANA #4) BY A. BOSS


Restored by You (Montgomery Brothers of Montana #4)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sugar and spice gets caught up in a heart and soul moment. Shea and Rhett create the perfect storm for heartache. From endearing to emotional, Boss captivates. A beautiful mess becomes an unforgettable romance.



#comingsoon #booksbooksbooks @happilybookedpr




#Teaser




Condemned (Falcon Pointe #3) by Jennifer Harrison releases September 22nd!


Everyone else saw her past. He saw her future.

An ex-con trying to rebuild her life falls for a haunted underground fighter who becomes the first person to see her for who she is, not the mistakes she's made.


Tropes

🥊Small Town Romance

🥊Slow Burn Romance

🥊Emotional Healing

🥊Found Family

🥊Broken Hero

🥊Redemption Romance

🥊Hurt/Comfort

🥊Opposites Attract

🥊Protective Hero

🥊He Falls First


Secondary/Micro Tropes

● Ex-Con Heroine

● Underground Fighter MMC

● Rival’s Sister

● Horse Rescue / Ranch Setting

● Touch Her and Die

● Cinnamon Roll in a Fighter's Body

● Emotional Scars

● Learning to Trust Again

● Second Chances at Life (not a second chance romance)





Condemned

Book Title: Condemned

Series Name: Falcon Pointe

Book Number in Series: Book 3 in an interconnected

standalone series

Release Date: September 22, 2026

Cover Artist: HBL


#Preorder


Amazon 

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HF1LMSXZ


 Goodreads 

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/256829902-condemned




Preorder Incentive 

What's included:

*Art Prints

*Stickers


https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSer0-dQ7niUkB7DXVW1Q-dQrB3E8Jc5YpuB8frL-0IOtqWsxg/viewform


BLURB

Paige

Prison was supposed to be my punishment.

No one warned me the real sentence would begin after I got out.

To everyone else, I'll always be an ex-con. A criminal. The girl who stole a horse.

No one cares why I did it.

It doesn't matter how hard I work to rebuild my life, I'll always be the girl with a record.

Until I met Xander.

He's quiet, guarded, and carrying wounds I can't see, but understand. He never looks at me the way everyone else does. Instead of judging who I was, he sees the woman I'm trying to become.

The more time we spend together, the harder it is to ignore what I'm feeling.

Because falling for Xander means believing I deserve something I've stopped letting myself hope for...

A second chance.


Xander

I came to Falcon Pointe to leave my past behind.

After losing everything that mattered, I stopped believing there was any point in wanting more.

Working behind the bar keeps me busy. Fighting keeps my mind quiet. It's easier that way.

Easier than letting anyone get close enough to leave.

Then Paige walked into my life.

She's stronger than she realizes, and carrying burdens no one should ever have to bear. The world sees her mistakes.

I see her.

The closer I get, the more impossible it becomes to imagine letting her go. But loving someone means risking everything, and I already know what it feels like to lose the future I thought I was supposed to have.

The world may have condemned us for our pasts.

But the hardest sentence to escape... is the one we've handed ourselves.


@jennifer.harrison.writes

#Condemned #AuthorJenniferHarrison #FalconPointeSeries #romancebooks #romancereaders #smalltownromance #brothersbestfriend #EmotionalRomance #SlowBurnRomance #preorderincentive #haylingbookstormltd #pr #bookstagram #bookstagrammer



#Teaser

 

#CoverReveal

 


 

 Hacking the Odds by Amanda Lore releases September 29th!

 

 Tropes

🥀Opposite Attract

🖤Unlikely Team

🥀Forced Partnership

🖤Competence Porn

🥀Slow Burn

🖤He Falls First

🥀Reluctant Partners to Lovers

🖤Morally Grey Hero

 



Book Title: Hacking The Odds

Release Date: September 29th, 2026 

 

#Preorder


Amazon 

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HF1LMSXZ


 Goodreads 

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/256829902-condemned



Blurb

 

Amieek has rules. Houseboat. Paying clients, a custom Taser, and an iron rule about staying on the straight and narrow. She likes it there, thank you very much. 

It's boring, it's safe, and it works. 

Then someone steals her book.

She wishes she could ignore the theft, but this isn't a normal book. It hums under her hands. It rewrites its own pages when nobody's looking. In the wrong hands, it's a disaster waiting to happen and that's a responsibility she can't walk away from, no matter how much she'd like to. The police aren't an option. So she does the only thing she can: goes back underground. Dusts off the skills she buried, travels to the corners of the internet that don't technically exist, and hires a thief.

Jacques Duval is Cajun and charming in the way a knife is charming — pretty to look at, dangerous to touch, and you never notice the edge until it's too late. He is, in every measurable way, a terrible idea.

He's also the only one she's got.

 

The job was supposed to be simple. But the exits keep closing, the stakes keep climbing, and somewhere between the chaos and the close calls, she made a bad bet.

Jacques Duval takes things for a living. He's very good at it.

She just didn't expect to be one of them.

 

Character Descriptions


Amieek

Physical Description

 She is average height and average build. She could easily disappear into a crowd if it weren't for her waterfall of blue hair which is her one effort to not be ordinary. The hair costs a small fortune, requires a lot of upkeep and makes her happy every time she catches her reflection. She has pale skin, grey eyes (that her mother called thoughtful but her ex called boring) and she blushes easily. 

She lives on a houseboat that she aptly named Byte my Dust. She works in I.T. and primarily works remotely in digital security. She used to be a hacker, but when the book starts is very firmly on the right side of the law. She almost got caught while in college and was scared straight. She travels along the waterways in North America, never staying in one city long, picking up clients as she goes. Her main wardrobe consists of ripped jeans and hoodies (she lives alone, why does she care) with some nerdy saying on it. She will sometimes tie her hair up in a bun, securing it with whatever she can find around her (pens, stylius, one memorable time a screwdriver). 

She is sarcastic and has a tendency to ramble, but is extremely good at what she does (computers) and she knows it. 

 

Jacques Duval

Physical Description

 Tall and with brown hair that is just barely long enough to pull back. His eyes are gold, both the pupil and the iris, which even in the world that they live are considered strange. Whether or not he keeps them hidden behind sunglasses depends on whether he's trying to be inconspicuous or unsettle people. Sometimes it's both. 

He looks like every bad decision you've ever fantasized about making. He's aware of this and uses it professionally. 

His default wardrobe is dark jeans and a well loved leather jacket. Shirts include henleys or other casual wear, however these clothes can change depending on the role he is trying to fill.

When he is just being Jacques Duval that is his default wardrobe. He carries at least one knife on him at all times and several dice as well. The dice shift colour when he holds them depending on his ability (in this world there are individuals who have supernatural gifts. About 10% of the population; this is explained in the prologue. These abilities are not a secret and are widely accepted. If you want a reference, think X-men without the persecution. Jacques can manipulate probability and he uses his dice as a focus.) He doesn't broadcast his powers openly, but doesn't hide them either. If you ask him why he always carries dice, he'll just say they're for luck. But he'll lie so smoothly you'll believe him. 

He's Cajun, born and raised in New Orleans, and his accent thickens when he's working an angle or his guard is down (or he's playing a part. He likes to be underestimated). He is a thief and a con artist and is extremely good at both. He carries himself with the confidence of a man who has never been the least interesting person in a room. 

He also is extremely passionate about Cajun food and coffee, and lives by the mentality that if you are going to something you may as well do it right.  


@amanda.lore.author

#HackingtheOdds #AuthorAmandaLore #coverreveal #haylingbookstormltd #pr #bookstagram #bookstagrammer #urbanfantasyromance  



No comments:

Post a Comment