📣Sound on for a sample of…
📚Zone by Tia Louise
🎙️Duet Narration Performed By Willa Jaymes & Troy Duran
🎧Headphones on for a taste of the sizzling chemistry between Melody & Knox!
▶️ Follow the author on Audible to be notified when this audiobook goes live:
https://www.audible.com/author/Tia-Louise/B00G8H2MY6
💞Small town SPICE
🏈Cocky, Sweet Hero
💞Feisty FMC
🏈Secret Relationship
💞Enemies-to-Lovers
🏈Found Family
@authortialouise @willajaymesnarrator @duran.troy @earcandypromos
#audioteaser #smalltownromance #comingsoon #spicyromancebooks #foundfamily
#Teaser
Two fake names and a simple agreement - one night only, wherever the moonshine takes us.
Tennessee Trouble by @clairehastings_author is releasing September 17th and check out this GORGEOUS cover!
You’ll want to check this one out if you love:
🥃Small town
🥃Rivals to lovers
🥃Age Gap
Cover Design: @yall_that_graphic
#ClaireHastings #TennesseeTrouble #SmallTown
#AudioAlert
#NarratorReveal
Ainsley Rhodes has revealed the narrators for Alternate Plans!
Duet Narration by: Elisabeth Knight & Noah Trent
Releasing on September 15, 2026
When life reroutes, love offers a second chance…
Caroline thought she had it all figured out—life in Chicago, a steady future, and a marriage that looked perfect from the outside. Until one discovery shatters everything she thought she knew.
With her world unraveling, Caroline retreats to her small hometown in Indiana—the one place she swore she’d never return. But going back means facing more than just whispered questions and familiar streets… it means confronting the version of herself she left behind.
And then there’s him.
Her high school almost-love. The one who never quite faded. The one who makes her wonder if maybe her story didn’t end… it just took a different path.
As old feelings resurface and new truths come to light, Caroline must decide: keep holding onto the life she planned… or risk everything for the one she never saw coming.
ALC Influencer signup: https://bit.ly/4c8K6y2
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4yQnXhK
@ainsleyrhodeswrites
@elisabeth.narrates
@noahtrentvo
#ainsleyrhodes #alternateplans #melwoodviews #enemiestolovers #blushaudiobooks @blush_audiobooks
More Than A Game by Bella Matthews is $2.49 for a limited time!
Download today on Amazon US & CA!
The Wildcat by Bella Matthews is $2.49 for a limited time!
Download today on Amazon US & CA!
#BellaMatthews #HockeyRomance #SingleDadRomance #OneNightStand #Valentineprlm
#NewRelease
#HBW
It's Release Week ...
THE EXIT STRATEGY BY AVERY MAXWELL
Release Date: August 5, 2026
From Amazon bestselling author Avery Maxwell comes a steamy small-town standalone romance packed with brother’s best friend tension, forced proximity, found family, laugh-out-loud banter, emotional healing, and a hero who’s been secretly in love with the same woman for years.
I, Junie Mercer, have a plan.
Step One: Escape Boston.
Step Two: Survive the internet scandal that turned me into a viral meme.
Step Three: Spend two months hiding out in a tiny coastal town fixing spreadsheets.
Step Four: Avoid Cole Whittaker at all costs.
Oops.
Cole isn’t just my new boss. He’s my brother’s best friend. My first heartbreak. And the one man I’ve spent six years trying—and failing—to forget.
Now I’m living above his garage in a neighborhood full of nosy retirees whose golf cart parades don’t adhere to speed limits.
Worse? Cole keeps acting like he knows me better than anyone else. He’s almost got me fooled.
But if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that putting your heart in someone else’s hands is a terrible idea.
So I’ll stick to my plan. Do the job. Collect the paycheck. Execute my exit strategy.
Simple.
At least it would be if Porchlight Cove didn’t feel so much like home…and if Cole wasn’t making me question my entire plan.
The Exit Strategy is a steamy small-town romance packed with found family, brother’s best friend tension, forced proximity, meddling neighbors, emotional scars, big laughs, and a swoony happily ever after.
REVIEW: THE EXIT STRATEGY BY AVERY MAXWELL
The Exit Strategy by Avery MaxwellMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
The Exit Strategy tickled the senses, embraced the heart and reminded me why I fell in love with romance. Maxwell delivers the heart and humor of life and love with a vulnerable sense of ease. Junie and Cole are a delight.
View all my reviews
#authoraverymaxwell #newrelease #nowlive #romcom
#NewRelease
#HBW
NOW IN KU
It's Release Week ....
A TASTE OF VANILLA (RULE BREAKERS DUET #1) BY ANNA NOEL
Release Date: August 4, 2026
Halston Smith is one week out from catching her fiancé cheating and is handling it with iced lattes and banana desserts from her bakery, late nights at her friend’s bar, and the firm belief that she is fine.
She is not fine.
One reckless night at the neighboring bar leads her to Warren King—huge, quiet, tattooed, controlled, and dangerously attentive. No names matter. No promises. No feelings.
Until the next morning, when Halston watches Warren walk into her bakery only to find out he’s her best friend’s older brother.
One she cannot touch again.
Except Warren is a master baker, and Halston’s chaotic little bakery needs help. Between late-night prep, events, and an ex determined to make her doubt herself, Warren becomes impossible to ignore, and his kind of organization is exactly what she needs.
But Warren King does not stay in one place.
And Halston refuses to be left behind ever again.
#OneClick
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GD2J6C9Q
Available in #KindleUnlimited
REVIEW: A TASTE OF VANILLA (RULE BREAKERS DUET #1) BY ANNA NOEL
A Taste of Vanilla by Anna Noel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Noel brings sugar and spice together in a flavorful feast of the senses. From opposites attract to emotional overload, Halston and Warren are impossible to resist. A Taste of Vanilla dances across the soul and finds it's way into the heart.
View all my reviews
#authorannanoel #newrelease #seriesalert #nowlive #rulebreakersduet #romcom
#elisefaber #hockeyromance #secondchance #wildfiremarketingsolutions
💜💜 #Teaser 💜💜
What if one unforgettable night was only the beginning of forever? FRACTURED DESTINY by Kaylene Winter coming August 14!
#Preorder
WILL BE AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED
People leave. Music never has.
I’ve stopped expecting anything different.
Foster homes. Empty promises. Bars barely paying enough for gas.
Every time I start believing in somebody, they disappear.
Music never does. It gives me purpose. A future. A reason to keep going when everything else falls apart.
One night, I meet a woman who hears the silence between my words.
By morning, I’m left with scraps… and no idea why I can’t let her go.
One mistake rewrote the rest of my life.
Fighting back is exhausting. Leaning into their version of me is easier.
Now I’m juggling two identities.
Convinced I’m in control while disappearing into someone else’s fantasy.
Until I meet a man who makes me forget to pretend.
Now I can’t decide whether I experienced the only honest connection of my life.
Or if I imagined the whole thing.
Years later, when the truth finally finds us, we’ll have to decide whether one unforgettable encounter was nothing more than a beautiful accident.
Or the beginning of a love story neither of us saw coming.
Fractured Destiny is a one-night stand, hidden identity, found family rockstar romance where two fractured souls fight to rebuild trust, reclaim themselves, and earn the future neither believed was possible.
REVIEW: FRACTURED DESTINY (BACKSTAGE CONFESSIONS) BY KAYLENE WINTER
#kaylenewinter #rockstar #wildfiremarketingsolutions
#BookBuzz #newrelease #SeriesAlert #AuthorKellyElliott #LoveisaCowboy #KindleUnlimited
#SmallTownRomance #CowboyRomance #FoundFamily #WesternRomance
#Teaser
#Preorder
👑 STOLEN PRINCESS (ONCE UPON EVER AFTER #3) BY JULIE SAMAN releases August 17th!👑
What you’ll love in Stolen Princess…
Dark, Contemporary Raunzel Retelling
💍Golden retriever, morally black jewel thief
🌞Sunshine innocent heroine who’s stronger than she seems
😡Enemies to lovers
🫣Age Gap
🧐 Mistaken identity
🌠Roadtrip to chase a dream
💥 Suspense
🛏️ Forced Proximity (Only one bed)
🤭Vi!rgin heroine
☠️Touch her and literally…
🔥STEAM with k!nk (Kn!fe play)
#PREORDER: http://geni.us/stolenprincess
Blurb:
All my life, I’ve dreamed of experiencing the outside world. Then he stumbled upon my tower.
Carrying a stolen necklace and a charming smile on his gorgeous face, he’s my ticket to freedom. My plan is simple: Sneak out undetected, go to the festival for the stolen princess to see the floating lanterns, and return home safely.
I know I shouldn’t do this, but I’m so desperate for it that nothing else seems to matter.
Not my mother, who keeps me here. Not the dangers she promises are out there waiting for me. Not even the thief who tells me not to trust him.
And for a moment, it’s incredible.
Including the man I can’t seem to stay away from. The one I want to shatter every remaining piece of my innocence.
The thief who isn’t as evil as he believes, but brings new meaning to the phrase, touch her and die.
But when we’re dragged headfirst into a web of death and deceit, we quickly learn no one is who they seem. Including me.
Secrets unravel. Lives fall apart. And yet with my thief, I’ve never felt more alive.
They say there’s an ancient curse on the royal family of Messalina. That when the princess was stolen, it was only the beginning.
We’re about to find out.
REVIEW: STOLEN PRINCESS (ONCE UPON EVER AFTER #3) BY JULIE SAMAN
#NewRelease
🕛👑 NOW LIVE 👑🕛
Midnight Prince, book two in the Once Upon Ever After series written by USA Today bestselling author J. Saman, writing as Julie Saman, is HERE!
#Buy: http://geni.us/MidnightPrince
#AudioAlert
Narrated by Emma Wilder and Alex Knox
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪’𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚…
🕛Contemporary Cinderella Retelling
👑🐈⬛Golden retriever prince vs Black cat with dark past
😡Enemies to lovers
🫣Age Gap
🧐 Mistaken identity
🧹Workplace
💥 Suspense & dark themes
🛏️ Forced Proximity
🤭Vi!rgin heroine
❤️🔥Boy obsessed
🔥STEAM with k!nk
Release Date: April 27, 2026
Blurb:
𝗠𝘆 𝗼𝗯𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲: 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗻.
Charming, sexy, and impossible to say no to, we danced and drank before he took me to his suite and not only shattered my innocence but made me feel alive for the first time. By midnight, I was gone, leaving behind a fallen earring and intending to never see him again.
That is until months later, I’m placed in the palace as a royal servant and put directly in his path.
He doesn’t recognize me, but that doesn’t mean he trusts me either.
Nor should he.
I’m part of the curse his family can’t seem to escape. A slave with an evil agenda. One that’s darker and more sinister than death herself.
Only the longer I’m in the palace and the more time I spend with the prince and his family, the harder it is to plot their downfall.
Lines get crossed. Tension and mistrust turn into passion and obsession.
But when everything I thought I knew about my life and the royal family is suddenly flipped upside down and my midnight prince discovers who I am, I have a decision to make.
Run again to save them all. Or burn down both our worlds.
#OneClick: http://geni.us/MidnightPrince
Cover: Lori Jackson
Photographer: Ren Saliba
REVIEW: MIDNIGHT PRINCE (ONCE UPON EVER AFTER) BY J. SAMAN
Midnight Prince by Julie Saman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Audio/Ebook Review: Midnight Prince (Once Upon Ever After #2) by Julie Saman
Narrated by Emma Wilder and Alex Knox
Heartache writes it’s own love story. Midnight Prince is an unexpected treasure. Saman breaks every rule and creates a modern day tribute to an age old fairytale. Wilder and Knox are a lethal combination. Sparks fly and hearts break. Marcella and Rowan are the sweetest blend of haunting, emotion and intriguing, danger. From hot and steamy to sweet and endearing, prepare to fall under their spell.
@jsamanbooks
#DarkRomance #RomanticSuspense #CinderellaRetelling #ContemporaryRoyalty #FairytaleRetelling #TEAMJSamanHeroes #SassySwoonyScorching
#SeriesAlert
START AT THE BEGINNING
#NowAvailable
Cursed King by @jsamanbooks
Cover design: Lori Jackson
Something darker is coming… I am SO excited to finally reveal the covers for Cursed King and Cursed Queen and the blurb for Cursed King. The Once Upon Ever After series will be five books with four retellings in total. I can’t wait for you to fall as hard for them as I have!
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙖…
Cover design: Lori Jackson
Buy the Once Upon Ever After Series today!
#NowLive
Cursed King: http://geni.us/CursedKing
Add Cursed King to your TBR: https://geni.us/CursedKingTBR
What you’ll love...
🥀Beauty and the Beast retelling
😡Enemies to Lovers
🫣Age Gap
🌞Grumpy/Sunshine
👨👧👧Single Dad/Nanny
👑 Contemporary Royalty (NOT romantasy or paranormal)
💥Suspense and dark themes
☠️Touch her and... you know
🤭 Strong Virgin Heroine
🏫Forced Proximity
🔥STEAM with a lot of k!nk
#BuyNow: http://geni.us/CursedKing
BLURB
When my sick father wanders into the off-limits palace where the widowed king of Messalina lives with his three children, I know we’re in trouble.
Locked away since the tragic death of his wife, the whispers of an ancient royal curse are more alive than ever.
And when my father is taken prisoner and I accidentally break a priceless statue, I learn first hand that the rumors of the callous beast king with his gorgeous face and frosty disposition are true.
Especially when he gives me an ultimatum: become the nanny for his children or my father goes to prison.
It isn’t until I move into the palace that I see there’s life in the walls, passion lurking beneath smoldering glances and forbidden moments, and endless love for three beautiful children—the king’s one soft spot.
The longer I stay, the more in love I fall with the children and the man who does all he can to keep his distance. Until one night he shatters my innocence and shows me exactly what it means to be owned by the king.
But this is no fairy tale, and no matter how we feel, we can never be together.
On top of that, there’s a darkness we can’t escape. A danger lurking, waiting to kill again.
And when it comes for us, there will be no stopping it until it succeeds.
#BuyNow
Cursed King: http://geni.us/CursedKing
Add Cursed King to your TBR: https://geni.us/CursedKingTBR
*****
Cursed Queen by @jsamanbooks
Cursed Queen: https://geni.us/CursedQueen
Add Cursed Queen to your TBR: https://geni.us/CursedQueenTBR
BLURB
We thought we broke the curse. I married King Sebastian of Messalina. We’re pregnant with twins. His children are happy and thriving in a way they never have. All is finally perfect and as it should be.
But we were wrong. Darkness has returned and with it comes more heartbreak and danger than any of us are prepared for. A darkness that not only seeks death, but to tear us apart for good. This is the continuation of Cursed King and is best listened to in order.
#AudioAlert
Narrated by Sean Masters and Desiree Ketchum
#BuyNow
Cursed Queen: https://geni.us/CursedQueen
Add Cursed Queen to your TBR: https://geni.us/CursedQueenTBR
@jsamanbooks
#BookBuzz #NowAvailable #KindleUnlimited #AuthorJulieSaman #OnceUponEverAfter #DarkRomance #RomanticSuspense #ContemporaryRoyalty #FairytaleRetelling #TEAMJSamanHeroes #SassySwoonyScorching #BookTok #Bookstagram #BooksofInstagram #MustReadRomance
🏈𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 🏈
We are thrilled to share the gorgeous cover for 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐲
(𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟒) by Ava Sutton with you! The final standalone in the Gridiron Legacy series is coming September 25th!
PRE-ORDER/ ADD IT TO YOUR AMAZON WISHLIST!
Influencers Sign Up here:
https://forms.gle/2RavTXtYizMaQYb68
What to expect:
🍼Not His Baby
🍼Fake Relationship
🍼Pro Football Romance
🍼They Fall Together
🍼Protective Hero
🍼Found Family
BLURB:
Ellis Renwick and I are barely more than acquaintances—connected only by mutual friends and the endorsement deal I signed with her company. Her baby isn’t mine, and minding my own business should be easy.
But when the baby’s father walks away, I step up. Raised by a single mom, I know the weight Ellis is about to carry, and there is no way I’m letting her do it alone. But somewhere between midnight cravings, stolen kisses, and tiny heartbeats, the woman behind my endorsement deal becomes my whole world. Now I’m falling hopelessly in love with a future that was never meant to be mine.
When her father discovers I’m not the biological dad, he wants to expose the ex publicly, threatening to shatter the quiet haven Ellis and I have built. He wants justice from a ghost. But they've become mine to protect.
What her dad doesn’t understand is that her ex walked away …
But I never will.
Cover Designer: Enchanting Romance Designs
Photographer: Ren Saliba
Add to Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/252404709-the-decoy
@wordsmithpublicity
#Teaser
#Preorder
RECKLESS LOVE (TUCKER BILLIONAIRES) BY W. MILLION
Release Date: August 2026
The last time I saw Ava, I asked her to marry me. Now, her husband is hiring me to protect her.
I never expected to be back on this island running my own private security firm.
Seeing Ava again is inevitable. Being hired by her wealthy husband to keep her safe is a job I can’t afford to turn down.
Every day near Ava and her son makes me dream of a different life where she was always mine.
But I know the rules: protect the client, keep your head on a swivel, and don’t let your guard down. Getting involved would risk everything: her safety, my business, my heart.
I swore to myself I would never be reckless again when it came to Ava.
Too bad she’s the only woman I’ve ever loved.
Content considerations: cheating, mild violence, child endangerment through a car accident, emotional/physical abuse, parental manipulation, death/injury of co-workers
This is the fourth book in the Tucker Billionaires series. While this book deals with a new couple and circumstances, for readers who need the entire context and history of characters, reading in order would maximize your enjoyment.
Tropes:
Age gap
Second chance
She's the billionaire
Love triangle
Secrets and lies
Former police officer turned bodyguard
Hurt/comfort
rich/poor
#OneClick
https://mybook.to/RecklessLove2026
REVIEW: RECKLESS LOVE (TUCKER BILLIONAIRES) BY W. MILLION
Reckless Love by W. MillionMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Love that's not afraid to bare it's soul. Million pushes through the fantasies of the heart to expose the reality of romance. Reckless Love is a powder keg of drama. The good, the bad and the ugly is put on full display. From hopeless to hopeful, emotion has a great deal to say.
View all my reviews
#BookBuzz #newrelease #SeriesAlert #AuthorKellyElliott #LoveisaCowboy #KindleUnlimited
#SmallTownRomance #CowboyRomance #FoundFamily #WesternRomance
#Teaser
🥀𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 🥀 We’re thrilled to share the stunning cover for 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏) by Kelsey Kingsley. Releasing on August 28th! 𝐏𝐑𝐄-𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑/𝐀𝐃𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓! http://mybook.to/ Cover Designer: Murphy Rae/Murphy Rae Design Influencers Sign Up here: https://forms.gle/ What to expect: Dark Romance 🖤 He Falls First 🥵 Morally Grey Hero 🔥 EPIC SLOW BURN 🔥 Forbidden 💔 ALL Male POV 🧍♂️ Masked Man 🎭 Funeral Director ⚰️ Hitman/Vigilante 🔪 Touch Her & 💀 Found Family 🥰 Family Secrets 🤫 BLURB: Welcome to Seint Manor. Where villains are created and devils are born … My name is Abraham Crowley. My friends call me Bram. And I never wanted to be a bad guy. From the moment I was born on the streets, the cards were stacked against me. And ever since, I’ve been forced to do things I never wanted in order to survive and protect those smaller and weaker than me. Now, as a man, that need to save the people I care for has led to a deal with the devil. And with my identity hidden behind a plague doctor mask, I know my mountain of sins greatly outweighs any good I've managed to give to this world. But there’s a yearning in my blackened heart for the woman I spent decades searching for-—a woman I can never have-—and with that longing, there’s hope that if I can hold tight to what I feel for her … Then, maybe it'll be enough to keep me from becoming the devil hanging over my shoulder … Add to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/ |
@wordsmithpublicity
#Teaser
JETMIR by @evawinners is coming September 3rd!
Make sure to preorder this all-new age-gap, mafia romance TODAY!
Pre-order TODAY!
BLURB
I’ve always been the good girl. The adored daughter. The sheltered sister. The innocent, younger friend.
Then I met Jetmir Volkov.
A morally corrupt heir to a mafia empire. A beautiful monster wrapped in tailored suits and bloodstained promises.
I fell into his bed… and followed him all the way to the altar.
I thought marrying him was the most dangerous thing I’d ever do.
I was wrong.
Because when his lies finally shattered our marriage, I ran back to my family. Back to safety.
But men like Jetmir didn’t let go.
My ruthless and unhinged ex-husband dragged me back into his world with cold hands and darker intentions.
He chained me to himself. He destroyed every wall I built while away from him until I was breathless, furious… and screaming his name again.
I fought him at every turn.
Then the bodies started piling up.
Anyone who came for me and threatened to take me from him.
Dead.
And I finally understood that when Jetmir vowed until death do us part, he meant every word.
Jetmir Volkov would burn down the cities and paint the whole world red just to keep me beside him.
And the worst part?
Beneath all the violence, obsession, and ruin… he was the only one I wanted.
#jetmir #evawinners #teaserreveal #mafiaromance #preorder @candikanepr
#Teaser
#TropeReveal
RECKLESS & RUINED by @authorjlbeck is coming September 18th!
Make sure to preorder this all-new dark cowboy romance and check out the tropes below!
Pre-order TODAY!
https://a.co/d/00aEcEwS
What to expect...
Morally Gray Cowboy
Forced Proximity
Guardian/Ward
Slow Burn
Grumpy x Sunshine
City Girl vs Broody Cowboy
Talks Her Through It
Teaches Her To Protect Herself
Touch Her & Die
She’s Keeping A Secret
BLOGGERS! Don't miss out!
JOIN HERE:
https://forms.gle/erTcPk3piyYXdbAP9
#jlbeck #cowboyromance #darkromance #preorder #comingsoon @candikanepr
#CoverReveal
|
Luck is his greatest skill...
Born on the last day to exist, Felix Chance roves the world untold. Mystery hounds his steps as he unlocks his secret past and seeks the love he left behind.
What's real? What's not? Felix knows - more than he'll ever tell.
A moose walks into a bar, Bigfoot's drunk it dry. And that fox over there? It's not. Fairy traps and pumpkin scraps, plus an immortal - or two - met on a stolen day.
Step careful in the world awry as Chance guides your way.
...or be lost
How? Why? When? Felix never knows, just that the implausible will happen -- By Chance.
Press your luck in Game of Chance as Felix gets a letter that sends him on the road to Vegas for answers.
And by some Strange Chance, Felix always finds himself at the wrong place at the right time.
Read Now -
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BRHG4WHN
Felix is trapped.
Things don't exactly go as planned when he rewinds the clock, hoping for answers. Stuck reliving his past, sifting out clues to who he is and exactly what he's done, Felix must put together the pieces of his broken self before someone else pays the price for his sins...again.
Like Molly.
When the Last Chance comes under attack, Molly leaves the haven of her bar to find Felix and give him a piece of her mind. Gathering a ragtag crew of regulars, the chase is on.
The clock ticks forward and back as threats lurk in every shadow. Friends and enemies be damned, time dances on and Felix must unravel the mistakes of his past before his Second Chance runs out.
Until he's lost, he can always win…
Read Now - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDDJ6SZ3
He’s cheated the Devil.
Charmed the Fae,
And stolen Time.
But just how far can he press his Luck?
Felix tries to live the quiet life so long denied as memory comes back for blood. Time slips faster as his world goes mad — legends and lore alike no longer sane in the face of unnatural threat, caught in Felix’s wake.
A tower heist and garbage knights; gods and monsters dance to the moon — all in evening’s grift when the rent’s come due.
Fates conspire against Felix, eroding his luck little by little, seeing minor foes become major threats. Shadows boil and books come unwritten when the marginalia take up arms against impish foe. Enemies abound as even some of his staunchest allies turn their hand against him.
Can Felix put reason to rights again, quelling remnants of rogue alchemists?
Or will his luck finally run out?
Read Now - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DT251QF7





































.jpg)

.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment