Tuesday, August 4, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2026)







#NewRelease


NOW IN KU



ALL I FEEL (THE EVERYTHING LEGACY #3) BY A.K. EVANS is #nowavailable on Amazon and free to read with a Kindle Unlimited subscription.


"Emotion that leaps down the rabbit hole of intrigue. All I Feel dances to the beat of the heart on a journey to find it's soul." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Here's what you can expect:

🛼 brother's best friend ⁠
🛼 romantic suspense
🛼 slow burn
🛼 best friend's brother
🛼 childhood friends-to-lovers 
🛼 second chance
🛼 small town romance 





From A.K. Evans comes a brother's best friend, slow burn, romantic suspense. All I Feel is the third book in The Everything Legacy series.


Ace Townsend knows a thing or two about loyalty. It’s the reason he’s the co-owner of an auto body shop with his best friend.


It’s also why he burns with rage over what happened to one woman.


Tessa Stone.


Ace has known Tessa all his life.


But seeing her so hurt has made him aware of something else. Tessa is more than just his best friend’s little sister.


She’s the woman who’s always brightened his days and made his heart beat a little faster. And now, Ace is prepared to show Tessa that it’s not just her brother and their business he’s loyal to.  


REVIEW: ALL I FEEL (THE EVERYTHING LEGACY #3) BY A.K. EVANS

All I Feel (The Everything Legacy Book 3)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Emotion that leaps down the rabbit hole of intrigue. From simmering attraction to heartaching romance, Evans brings a hint of mystery to the table. Tessa and Ace are a testament to the unpredictability of life and love. All I Feel dances to the beat of the heart on a journey to find it's soul.




#SeriesAlert


#TheEverythingLegacy Series





START AT THE BEGINNING 


NOW IN KU


#TheEverythingLegacySeries




ALSO AVAILABLE

All I Need (The Everything Legacy #1) 



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


All I Wish (The Everything Legacy #2) 






AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited 


#SeriesAlert #TheEverythingLegacySeries #NowLive #AuthorAKEvans #ContemporaryRomance #RomanceSuspense #BookBuzz #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok #MustReadRomance



#NewRelease




IT' S RELEASE DAY...


HAPPY BOOK WEEK


WHAT THEY'LL SAY ABOUT US (MYSTERIES UNCORKED: A PODCAST THRILLER SERIES #2) BY BARBARA FREETHY is #nowavailable.


"...a thrill ride that sets off a firestorm. From silent screams to breathtaking, mystery...Freethy takes over your mind and senses." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




Release Date: August 4, 2026


"Barbara Freethy’s suspense novels are explosively good!" — New York Times Bestselling Author Toni Anderson

After the success of their true crime podcast, Mysteries Uncorked, Tessa, Cassidy and Morgan are finally starting to enjoy what the podcast has given them—recognition, opportunity, and the sense that their voices actually matter. Invitations are coming in. Doors are opening. For the first time, it feels like all the risk might have been worth it.

Then, in the middle of what should have been a celebratory moment, Tessa suddenly finds herself at the center of a terrifying scene. She tells herself it’s coincidence—that she just happened to be there when something went horribly wrong. But as questions mount and details refuse to line up, the harder it becomes to ignore the possibility that this wasn’t random at all.

When stories turn deadly, the question isn’t just who’s listening…. It’s who’s watching.

A twisty, page-turning psychological thriller about what happens when the story gets too close, from #1 New York Times Bestselling Author Barbara Freethy.





#OneClick

Author's Store (Barbara Freethy) - https://barbarafreethy.com/products/what-theyll-say-about-us

Retailers - https://books2read.com/WTSAU-Freethy


REVIEW: WHAT THEY'LL SAY ABOUT US (MYSTERIES UNCORKED: A PODCAST THRILLER SERIES #2) 

What They'll Say About Us (Mysteries Uncorked: A Podcast Thriller Series Book 2)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What They'll Say About Us is a thrill ride that sets off a firestorm. Freethy takes over your mind and senses. From silent screams to breathtaking, mystery, intrigue steps out of the shadows. Cassidy opened Pandora's Box and Tessa dives into the danger that awaits inside.






START AT THE BEGINNING 


#SeriesAlert

Mysteries Uncorked: A Podcast Thriller Series


#CurrentlyAvailable







Is Anyone Listening? (Mysteries Uncorked: A Podcast Thriller Series #1) by Barbara Freethy is #NowLive!


"Intrigue that starts at the senses and shakes up the heart.  Nobody does chilling like Barbara Freethy." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


Grab your copy

https://barbarafreethy.com/products/is-anyone-listening?_pos=1&_psq=is+anyo&_ss=e&_v=1.0



Release Date: December 30, 2025


When no one wants to hear the truth—how far would you go to make them listen?

Cassidy Clarke never planned to chase killers. Her true-crime podcast, Mysteries Uncorked, started as a side project—just three friends, a few glasses of wine, and unsolved cases that fascinated them. But when their audience explodes, the women decide to go on location for their next story: the disappearance of a young woman from a coastal inn in Maine.

For Cassidy, the case hits close to home. The missing woman was last seen at the Stonecross Inn—run by the grandmother she’s never met. Ellen Clarke makes one thing clear when they arrive: she doesn’t want them there. But the microphones are already live, and the listeners are hooked.

As Cassidy and Tessa dig deeper, they uncover whispers of other women who came to Stonecross and never left. The locals refuse to talk. And Ellen knows far more than she’ll say.

Then another woman vanishes. Cassidy’s podcast goes viral, and someone decides it’s time to cut her mic for good.

A chilling, addictive psychological thriller from a #1 NYT Bestselling Author about ambition, small town secrets, and the stories that refuse to stay silent. This female-led psychological thriller follows a woman who investigates an unanswered mystery while challenging a powerful small-town establishment. Perfect for fans of Ruth Ware, Laura Dave, Freida McFadden, and Lisa Jewell.




#BuyNow

https://barbarafreethy.com/products/is-anyone-listening?_pos=1&_psq=is+anyo&_ss=e&_v=1.0


#BookBuzz #AuthorBarbaraFreethy #SeriesAlert #MysteriesUncorkedAPodcastThrillerSeries #Suspense #Thriller 





#CurrentlyAvailable




A Very Grumpy Doctor by Shaw Hart is #nowavailable!


I hate going to the doctors, but that’s not my problem right now. It’s that the new physician in town won’t stop trying to make me his.

Alexi
I hate doctors.
Hate everything about going to see them.
The cold rooms, the stern faces, the way they act like they know your whole life because of a clipboard.
So when I got sick, I put it off as long as humanly possible, but my fever is getting worse, so I bite the bullet and drag my miserable butt into Wolf Valley Medical.
I’m prepared for a shot or some vile-tasting medicine.
What I wasn’t prepared for was Dr. Hugh Mercer.
Tall, broad, annoyingly handsome, and so grumpy he makes thunderstorms look cheerful.
He should’ve been intimidating, but instead he was almost…gentle.
For some reason, he looked at me like I was the most important thing he’d seen all day.
I had rushed out when we were done, but now every time I turn a corner, he’s there.
Checking on me.
Asking if I’m eating.
Offering to drive me home.
And I keep doing the only reasonable thing I can think of.
Running in the opposite direction.

Hugh
I’ve been a doctor for years.
I’ve met every kind of patient—nervous, stubborn, loud, angry, but nothing prepared me for Alexi.
She walked into my exam room with flushed cheeks, a runny nose, and enough attitude to take down an entire ER.
And I fell.
Hard.
She hates doctors, hates asking for help, and hates that I can read her fever from across the room, but I don’t care.
I care about her.
The woman who refuses to slow down even when she’s sick.
The woman who blushes every time I get too close.
The woman who keeps staring at me like I’m the one who needs medical attention.
Now I just have to figure out how to get her to stop running long enough to see the truth.
She doesn’t need a doctor.
She needs me.
And I’m not giving up on her or us.


REVIEW: A VERY GRUMPY DOCTOR (WOLF VALLEY: GRUMPS) BY SHAW HART

A Very Grumpy Doctor (Wolf Valley: Grumps Book 16)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A spicy duet of hearts that's perfectly in tune with the soul. From sensory overload to emotional awakening, Hart puts all her cards on the table. Hugh and Alexi bring heat and heart full circle.









@authorshawhart

@1852media

#newrelease #nowlive #releaseboost #justreleased #romancenovel #ICYMI #RomanceBook #SpicyRomance #AlphaMale #GrumpySunshine




#CurrentlyAvailable




❤️‍🔥 Secret Relationship
❤️‍🔥 He Falls First
❤️‍🔥 Damsel In Distress
❤️‍🔥 Hand Necklaces
❤️‍🔥 Fighting Feelings
❤️‍🔥 Friends With Benefits





Security and Submission by @goldeniangel has everything you're looking for in a hot new summer read and it's available everywhere!

Binge it here 👇




At this rate, I’m more likely to be murdered than married…

I’ve been cursed for as long as I can remember. Every single man who dates me finds the woman of his dreams… she’s just not me. We break up, he gets married, and I find another reason to never date again.

Until I accidentally steal that damn dog.

What follows is a bizarre series of events that lands me in the lap of a man who sets my body on fire – and the crosshairs of another who’s willing to kill me to get what he wants.

As the danger grows, falling in love could be a deadly distraction, but the deeper I get, the more I realize happily-ever-after might be something worth fighting for after all.

I just have to survive long enough to get there.





#newrelease #releaseboost #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #ICYMI  #justreleased #securityandsubmission #blackfoxsecuritydoms #romanticsuspense #contemporaryromance #eroticromance #bdsmromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booknews #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

@1852media


#Teaser


#CoverReveal




🍀🖤👑 COVER REVEAL 👑🖤🍀


He's the King of Temptation, and he's here to tempt you...

Check out the stunning cover for Stella Moore's next Ruthless O'Rourkes novel, coming soon! 




🎨 Cover Designer: Wicked Smart Designs
📷 Photographer: Furious Fotog
🧔 Model: Caylan Hughes

🔗 https://geni.us/KingofTemptation



She's a mafia romance author. He's a mafia commander. Fiction and reality are about to collide—and she's going to learn exactly how ruthless a real mafia man can be.




Full synopsis coming soon.


#coverreveal #covershare #coverart #coverdesign #bookcovers #bookpreorder #preorder #comingsoon #ruthlessorourkes #kingoftemptation #mafiaromance #romanticsuspense #alphamaleromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booknews #booksofinstagram #bookstagram


About Stella:

Sassy heroines? Check. Strict, dominant heroes? Check. Pages and pages of spice, kink, and happily ever afters? Oh, yeah. Triple check.

Stella Moore is a USA Today Bestselling author of irresistibly sassy romances with a little something for everyone. From everyday heroes to men who rule the criminal underworld, Stella just straight up loves a good love story.

 

Especially if it involves a naughty heroine going over someone's knee a time or two. You'll also find lovers of all shapes, sizes, and ethnicities in Stella's books because she believes everyone deserves their own happily ever after.

Find Stella Online!



@author.stellam

@1852media



#Teaser


#Preorder




Will the tough biker with Daddy vibes really protect her heart?


Street by Pepper North is available to preorder now!!





🔗 https://geni.us/PNStreet




Helping a drugged Devil Daddy wasn't the only risky move Rosa had ever taken.

The newest member of the Devil Daddies MC, Street works hard to prove himself. Who knew his attempt to spy on the Ravagers' plans would end with a slip of a woman driving his beloved motorcycle?  Now, his rescuer needs protecting and Street will do everything in his power to keep her safe.

Rosa Serrano has survived on her own since she was fourteen.  Staying under the radar has forced her to work crappy jobs where they don't ask questions. She should have stayed quiet, but the last guy the Ravagers targeted met a bad end. Can she truly trust the tough biker whose caring Daddy dominance calls to the woman she's buried deep inside?

The members of the Devil Daddies MC will risk all to secure two things:  special acquisitions and women with a Little side.



#teasershare #bookteaser #teasertuesday #bookpreorder #comingsoon #preorder #mcromance #daddyromance #bikerromance #devildaddiesmc #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booksofinstagram #bookstagram




About Pepper 

Ever just gone for it? That's what USA Today Bestselling Author Pepper North did in 2017 when she posted a book for sale on Amazon without telling anyone. Thanks to her amazing fans, the support of the writing community, Mr. North, and a killer schedule, she has now written more than 70 books!

Enjoy contemporary, paranormal, dark, and erotic romances that are both sweet and steamy? Pepper will convert you into one of her loyal readers. What's coming in the future? A Daddypalooza!

Stay up on the latest news and get insider updates and previews of Pepper's stories... http://BookHip.com/FJBPQV

Follow Pepper Online!
Amazon -- amzn.to/3pJwbVw
Goodreads -- bit.ly/36ROTBL
YouTube -- bit.ly/3lPBAb3

@4peppernorth

@1852media



#Teaser

#Preorder


She can command the dead...

But can she save the living?
If you love paranormal women's fiction, now is the time to preorder Death Makes the Heart Grow Fonder by Brenda Trim and Tia Didmon!





🔗 https://geni.us/HeartGrowFonder




I can command the dead, but saving the living may cost me everything.

As the newest member of the Sacred Sisterhood, I’m given a brutal task of dispatching a zombie horde before it devours everything in its path. But the dead aren’t rising because of errant necromancy.

A powerful enemy has returned, and he means to reshape our world into something twisted, broken, and unlivable.

To stop him, I’ll need more than my magic, my sisters, and the loyal friends willing to fight beside me. I’ll need the relentless protection of a stubborn gargoyle determined to keep me alive... and the one dark power I’ve feared my entire life.

But if the only way to save the world is to unleash the very thing that could destroy me, will I sacrifice my soul for everyone I love... or let the world burn?

Find out what lurks in the shadows of Ravenholde by reading Death Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, the new Paranormal Women's Fiction series readers are comparing to Shannon Mayer, K.F. Breene, and Victoria Dannan.

One click to start this Magical Midlife adventure now!





#teasertuesday #preorderblast #preorderblitz #preorderalert #comingsoon #preorder #bookpreorder #pwf #paranormalwomensfiction #paranormalcozy #paranormalmystery #paranormalfiction #midlifefiction #booksofinstagram #bookstagram




About The Authors

A USA Today bestselling author, Brenda loves everything paranormal. She has co-authored over twenty-five books in the best-selling Dark Warrior Alliance series, as well as the Hollow Rock Shifters series. She also has best-selling solo titles readers are raving about.

Brenda created worlds that feature dangerously handsome heroes and feisty heroines. With the help of popcorn and candy, she takes dragons, fairies, witches, vampires, and so much more and brings them to life. She lives in Texas with her husband and three kids who fuel not only her heart but her life.

If she's not writing, she's reading, traveling, or knee-deep in projects with her husband and five sisters. She encourages readers to Dream Big. If your dreams don't terrify and electrify you then they aren't big enough!  

Tia Didmon is a USA Today bestselling author of provocative paranormal romance. When Tia isn't busy writing about sexy shifters and dreamy demons, she spends her time binge watching The Order and reruns of The Vampire Diaries, cooking with her daughter, and serving her cat. Her love of writing stems from a self-diagnosed book addiction. 

Subscribe to Tia's newsletter at tiadidmon.com for a free book and start your journey through Tia's supernatural world today! 

Find Them Both Online!

@author_brendatrim

@tiadidmon

@1852media



No comments:

Post a Comment