Tuesday, August 25, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2026)

 



#NewRelease




IT'S RELEASE WEEK ...


#HBW


BAD NEWS BAD BOY (EVERGREEN COVE #4) BY @jessicalemmonbooks is #NowLive!


"Lemmon proves that even as she breaks your heart, she can leave you with a smile. Bad News Bad Boy is enchanting at it's most emotional.  From crazy, beautiful to endearingly, unforgettable, every emotion is on full display." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#OneClick

https://www.jessicalemmon.com/bad-news-bad-boy

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H8LXHQJ5

Series Page (Evergreen Cove) - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H1NGSLC7




Release Date: August 25, 2026


Hazel Anderson braves a blizzard to check on the library's resident tortoise, but being snowed in with Evergreen Cove's newest bad boy was not on her BINGO card...


Lynx Dane is no one's hero. He's in town for a fresh start—and a fresh cup of coffee, which is when he bumps into the town librarian. Hazel's sharp tongue, red hair, and freckles sweep every thought from his head. Before Lynx knows what hit him, he offers to see her safely to her destination.


Hazel knows Lynx's brother, so trusting him to escort her for a few snowy blocks shouldn't be a big deal. But as the storm worsens, the power goes out, leaving them stranded in the dark library together until morning.


Between flashlight confessions and shared drinks, the night heats up faster than a malfunctioning generator—leaving them to wonder whether what they found in the dark was ever meant to survive the light of day.



#BuyNow

https://www.jessicalemmon.com/bad-news-bad-boy

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H8LXHQJ5

Series Page (Evergreen Cove) - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H1NGSLC7


REVIEW: BAD NEWS BAD BOY (EVERGREEN COVE #4) BY JESSICA LEMMON

Bad News Bad Boy (Evergreen Cove Book 4)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lemmon proves that even as she breaks your heart, she can leave you with a smile. Bad News Bad Boy is enchanting at it's most emotional. Lynx and Hazel tiptoe across the senses to expose the soul hidden underneath. From crazy, beautiful to endearingly, unforgettable, every emotion is on full display.



@jlemmony

#SeriesAlert #EvergreenCove #AuthorJessicaLemmon #OliverHeberBooks #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok #MustReadRomance 




#Teaser



✨#Preorder Now




IN THE DARK by @author.shainrose releasing September 29th!




"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„. ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐‰๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š. ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹."

Billionaire? Of course. Mafia FMC?... Yup.

Getting his enemy to cooperate as his wife: Impossible.


PST the LIMITED deluxe edition is going FAST! Get it before it’s gone with glitter titling, sizzling character art, and stenciled edges: https://geni.us/INTHEDARKSR


#PreOrderHere 

Amzn US deluxe edition: https://amzn.to/3NhG4dH




Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

๐Ÿ”ฅ TROPES

๐Ÿ’Ž Enemies to Lovers... for real.

⚠️Arranged Marriage

๐Ÿ’Žhe can’t stand her cat because it’s named after her ex

️She has a habit of trying to off him

๐Ÿ’Ž Mafia meets secret society vibes

⚠️ Possessive & Protective Hero

๐Ÿ’Ž Touch Her and ๐Ÿ’€

⚠️"Where Is My Wife" Energy


๐Ÿ’Ža twist or two
๐Ÿ’™found family
๐Ÿ’Žforbidden romance
๐Ÿ’™morally gray characters
๐Ÿ’Žwho hurt you?!
๐Ÿ’™banter and steeeeam 

๐Ÿ’Žarranged marriage 

๐Ÿ’™secret society

๐Ÿ’Žtouch her & ๐Ÿ”ช

๐Ÿ’™possessive & protective MMC 

๐Ÿ’Ž'where's my wife' energy

๐Ÿ’™heroine doesn't need protecting



Release Date: September 29, 2026

He was only supposed to be a secret fling. A forbidden kiss stolen in the dark . . .

Not the cold-blooded monster who betrayed me.

Callahan Knight is the Diamond Syndicate’s perfect weapon with honed muscles, lethal control, and merciless loyalty. Even when taking out a rival cartel’s capo—my uncle—he doesn’t flinch. He shatters my family without hesitation, and I swear I’ll never forgive him for that.

But the Syndicate doesn’t care about my hatred. To secure their power, they demand more: A vow of marriage or watch everything we love get destroyed.

Now I’m the unwilling bride living in the luxurious prison of Paradise Grove with the man I refuse to call my soon-to-be husband. Instead, he’s the villain. Enemy number one. My tormentor . . .

But also maybe my undoing.

Because when he looks at me with the same fire we once shared, I can’t decide if I want to kill him . . . or kiss him.

Yet, I refuse to be distracted by his touch or piercing gaze. Instead, I’ll play the part, wear the ring, and say my vows all while I dig for his greatest weakness.

Because he may be the Syndicate’s deadliest weapon—

But I’m just as lethal as the monster I have to marry.


REVIEW: IN THE DARK (KEPT IN PARADISE #2) BY SHAIN ROSE 


In the Dark: Deluxe Limited Edition (Kept In Paradise)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

From dangerous liasions to fools in love, Cal and Jas turn romance into an epic battle. Rose declares war on the senses with a heartbreaker that is simply, breathtaking. In The Dark is love on the edge. Sensual and emotional collide with an explosion.




✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up here to promote this awesome release: https://bit.ly/INTHEDARKSIGNUP



START AT THE BEGINNING


#CurrentlyAvailable



✨Did you see?✨
BEHIND CLOSED DOORS by @author.shainrose is available NOW! Grab it in KU!  

(Jameson & Mia)


"Behind Closed Doors is a glimpse behind the mask. From the passion of attraction to the heartache of romance, Jameson and Mia are an addiction. A haunting enigma that blurs the line between love and obsession." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#OneClickHere

Amazon - https://geni.us/BCDShainRose 

Audible - https://www.audible.com/pd/Behind-Closed-Doors-Audiobook/B0FJMDKW66


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

๐Ÿ”ฅNanny x Boss

๐Ÿ”ฅSingle Overprotective Dad

๐Ÿ”ฅMafia Vibes

๐Ÿ”ฅPossessive Hero

๐Ÿ”ฅForbidden Love

๐Ÿ”ฅSecret Society

๐Ÿ”ฅ'Spend whatever you want.'





With the scandalous intrigue of Desperate Housewives and the decadent spice of 365 Days, this first standalone in a sizzling new series from USA Today bestselling Booktok sensation Shain Rose welcomes you to Paradise Grove, a luxurious, ultra-private billionaire enclave—where the stakes are high, and the secrets are buried deep. Perfect for fans of Ana Huang, Rina Kent, Marni Mann, LJ Shen, and JT Geissinger.

He’s the forbidden enigma I wanted to ignore . . . but instead I’ll be forced to share a home with him.

Jameson Knight arrives at precisely the same time every day to pick up his young daughter from school, smiling as she runs into his open arms.

It’s the only time I see him smile.

I don’t ask questions because it’s not my place. I’m just his daughter’s favorite teacher, nothing more. . . . Until the first bullet flies by us at recess.

Suddenly, I’m risking my life to protect her. And then Jameson drags me back to his estate, claiming it’s a matter of life-or-death.

Now I’m in the most beautiful home I’ve ever seen, faced with an offer from a man who’s just as gorgeous: Be the temporary live-in nanny until he can ensure my safety and find a more permanent solution. It’ll be easy, he promises.

Yet, the arrangement is anything but simple.

Not when Jameson’s hungry stare is all consuming and his touch pulse racing.

And definitely not when I find that nothing in this neighborhood is as it seems, including Jameson.

He may be powerful, possessive, and protective. But he’s also dangerous, demanding, and calculating.

As more of his secrets come out, I should run but . . .

How do I escape the enigma of Jameson Knight if he’s already captured my heart?


#shainrose #enemiestolovers @theauthor.agency




#ComingSoon



๐ŸŽ#PreorderAlert ๐ŸŽ




๐‘ณ๐’๐’”๐’• ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’• (๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’” # 2) by Amber Kelly releases on September 10th.


PRE-ORDER/ ADD IT TO YOUR AMAZON WISHLIST! 

https://geni.us/losttrust

๐Ÿ”— Link in bio @authoramberkelly 

๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ ๐ง ๐”๐ฉ: https://forms.gle/ZxqYBV8QrLVDA3gw6

Link in bio @wordsmithpublicity 

What to expect:

๐ŸดSecond Chance Romance

๐ŸดSmall Town Western Romance

๐ŸดRodeo Romance

๐ŸดBull Rider Hero/ Barrel Racer Heroine

๐ŸดSingle Mom

๐ŸดProtective Cowboy

๐ŸดHe Falls Hard

๐ŸดFound Family






๐Ÿ–Œ️Cover Designer: Perfect Pear Creative

๐Ÿ“ทPhotographer: Wander Aguilar

Models: Chase & Shea


Blurb

I’ve spent my whole life chasing eight-second rides, gold buckles, and the roar of a sold-out arena. But after watching my big brother win the PBR World Championship, I’m left wondering if the dream I’ve fought so hard for is still the one I want.

So I come home to Wildhaven for the summer, teaching at the Raintree-Storm Rodeo Academy while I figure out what comes next.

Then Marina Kincade walks back into my life.

Five years ago, we were two lonely rodeo stars sharing stolen nights with no promises. Then she disappeared without a goodbye.

Now she’s standing in Wildhaven as the academy’s new barrel racing instructor.

She’s stronger. More guarded. Just as impossible to forget. And the little boy by her side makes it clear that she had a reason to walk away.

As we get to know each other again, a ghost from Marina’s past comes looking for her.

He’s one of the fiercest rivals I’ve ever faced—determined to make sure Marina's future belongs to him, not me.




Add to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/255092216-lost-trust

Find more books by Amber Kelly here: 


#LostTrust #Smalltown #ComingSoon #Preorder #TeaserAlert #AuthorAmberKelly #Wordsmithpublicity



#Teaser


#Preorder




๐ŸŒŠ· ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ ๐๐„๐“๐–๐„๐„๐ ๐”๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐’! ·๐ŸŒŠ

The Summer Between Us by Author Jennifer Probst will go ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„ in just ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐„๐„๐Š!


"Charm at it's most haunting. Rowan and Everett storm the walls of the heart. Probst sifts through the baggage of the soul to get to the hope waiting on the other side." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#PreorderNow ↳ https://geni.us/YBVN

๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐“๐๐‘ ↳ https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/236720

๐’๐ˆ๐†๐ ๐”๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐„ ↳ https://bit.ly/TSBUReleasePromotion



Title: The Summer Between Us

Author: Jennifer Probst

Genre: Sports Romance

Release Day: Sept 1, 2026

Tropes: Single Dad, Female Surfer, Enemies to Lovers, City Suit, Island Girl, Rescue Rabbit, Slow Burn, Hawaii Beach Town, Opposites Attract, F0rced Proximity, Reluctant Hero, Found Family


·· ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ··

Once a rising surf champion, Rowan Delaney now works at a Waikiki surf shack, her ocean view a constant reminder of the injury that ended her career. Then she meets Kelsey, a lonely young girl on vacation who has her eyes on the whitecaps and a hunger to ride them. Teaching her is the first thing that’s felt right in months. The only problem? Kelsey’s controlling, workaholic single father—who’s far too attractive for Rowan’s peace of mind.

Hawaii is strictly business to Everett Hale. Open a luxury hotel, secure his promotion, and return to New York with the moody daughter he’s struggling to reach. The last thing he needs is a stubborn free spirit like Rowan teaching Kelsey to chase waves instead of opportunities. But she’s showing his daughter how to be fearless—and making him fall for the one woman he can’t take home.

Like the perfect wave, one summer could change everything…and neither of them is ready for the fallout.


REVIEW: THE SUMMER BETWEEN US (LOVE IN HAWAII #1) BY JENNIFER PROBST

The Summer Between Us (Love in Hawaii, #1)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Endearing heartache brings captivating romance. Probst sifts through the baggage of the soul to get to the hope waiting on the other side. Rowan and Everett storm the walls of the heart. The Summer Between Us is harming at it's most haunting.






#JPTheSummerBetweenUsCountdown #TheSummerBetweenUs #JenniferProbst #SingleDad #FemaleSurfer #EnemiestoLovers #CitySuit #IslandGirl #RescueRabbit #SlowBurn #HawaiiBeachTown #OppositesAttract #F0rcedProximity #ReluctantHero #FoundFamily #ComingSoon #TheNextStepPR


Hosted by The Next Step PR

Never miss a promotion with TNS again! 

https://www.thenextsteppr.com/work-with-us




#Teaser


#SeriesAlert


#FallingForSeries by Natasha Madison 

#CoverReveal




Falling For Him (Falling For #3) by Natasha Madison is releasing January 12, 2027!


Tropes:

๐Ÿ’œSecond Chance Romance

๐Ÿ’œSmall Town 

๐Ÿ’œFirefighter Hero

๐Ÿ’œSecrets

๐Ÿ’œReformed Playboy

๐Ÿ’œFake Dating

๐Ÿ’œBlack Cat FMC


Buy Link:

https://bit.ly/Falling4HimBlackstoneNM



Release Date: January 12, 2027


Blurb

USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Natasha Madison turns up the heat in this sizzling small-town, second-chance romance.

Twelve years ago, McKenna Lambert broke Hudson Tate’s heart when she left Montgavin in pursuit of dreams that were too big for their cozy hometown. He has always been content living there, working as a firefighter, and with his boss announcing his retirement, Hudson should be next in line to become fire chief. The only problem is the town committee is looking for someone settled. And Hudson has a reputation.

McKenna is back in Montgavin to help her mom through chemotherapy, but has no plans on staying. She has a successful career that allows her to travel the world, and a couple of big secrets she’s determined to keep in order to protect the people she loves—including the reason she broke off her recent engagement. However, rather than focus on getting well, her mom frets that McKenna’s broken engagement has left her with no one to take care of her if the worst should happen.

So, Hudson comes up with the perfect plan—a fake relationship. Strictly temporary, of course. McKenna is clear that she’s not staying, their lives are on different tracks, and they’re in agreement. Because she is absolutely not falling for him again ... right?




START AT THE BEGINNING 


#ICYMI


#NewRelease 





NOW LIVE

Falling For You (Falling For #1) by Natasha Madison is #nowavailable on Amazon and in stores ...


"Theo and Collins take a leisurely stroll through the senses, past the heart and light up the soul. From haunting, heartache to sweet seduction, no one does addictive like Madison." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#OneClick





#AudioAlert


Narrated by Teddy Hamilton & Samantha Brentmoor


Small Town, Opposites Attract, Blue Collar Hero, One Night Stand, Accidental Pregnancy, First Responder, Sworn Off Relationships, Black Cat x Golden Retriever



Release DateJuly 14, 2026



USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Natasha Madison turns up the heat when a night of passionate brings together a man who was never looking for love and a woman who thinks she doesn’t deserve it.

Theo Williams loved and lost once and isn’t interested in doing it again. He has his family and friends, and plenty of women passing through his new hometown who are happy with a no-strings attached night of passion. Working as a partner at his cousin’s construction company, he’s perfectly content with his life—until he meets Collins Henderson, the one-night stand who will change his world forever.

Collins grew up on the wrong side of her small hometown. Thanks to her parents’ shady schemes, every local knows a Henderson cannot be trusted. She works hard as a paramedic, putting in every extra hour she can to save for a better life. But every time she starts to get ahead, her parents show up to pull her back down. Having one night of passion with a man she doesn’t know is not something she’d normally do, but there was just something about him … And two months later, she finds herself unexpectedly pregnant.

When she runs into the mysterious stranger again, she has to tell him, not because she needs or wants anything from him, just so he knows. But now he’s showing up at her house to cook her meals, stocking her refrigerator, and doing everything he can for her. Collins has always taken care of herself, she wasn’t looking for a relationship, but she can’t deny the chemistry between them.

She knows it’s only a matter of time before he learns who she is and changes his mind. She can’t let herself fall for this guy, but every day he’s getting harder to resist …


#BuyLinks









#ComingSoon



Single Dad/Nanny, Opposites Attract, Small Town Romance, Forbidden, Detective Hero, Damsel in Distress


A divorced detective who is all about order gets more than he bargained when his new nanny sends his life—and his heart—spinning out of control in the latest spicy romance by USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Natasha Madison.



Finley Westbrook’s life just blew up. Now, the only thing she wants is for her husband to sign their divorce papers. Just one problem: he wants half of her, and her family’s, fortune. When her best friend tells her a man in her hometown needs a short-term, live-in nanny for his eight-year-old son, it sounds like the perfect escape from the mess her life has become. Sure, Finley has never had a job, but how hard can it be to take care of an adorable kid?

Single dad and small-town detective Lincoln Burke doesn’t have time for chaos. But just as his ex-wife is about to leave for her honeymoon, a major case hits his desk. He’s desperate to find a nanny, and it seems Finley is his only option. She’s a walking disaster in his kitchen, can never follow a schedule—and is a dangerous temptation in his home.

The chemistry between them is impossible to ignore, but Lincoln won’t risk his heart again—especially not with his employee. Yet, the more Finley pushes his buttons, the harder she is to resist. When danger closes in, what started as a temporary arrangement may cost them far more than they ever expected.




#Preorder




REVIEWFALLING FOR HER (FALLING FOR #2) BY NATASHA MADISON

Falling for Her (Falling For, #2)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


From flirty to fierce to fabulous, Madison brings personality to a tempestuous battle of hearts. Forget the damsel in distress and discover a go getter that dares to live life on her own terms. Falling For Her is a spicy, sweetheart that dances across the senses on a quest to find it's soul.






@natashamauthor #newbookalert #natashamadison #seriesalert #fallingforseries #spicyromance #bookstagram #booktok



#Teaser


#Preorder







Holiday Rebound by Natasha Madison releases November 10th!









#Preorder Now

https://bit.ly/Honatashamauthor 


Tropes:

๐ŸŒฒHoliday Romance

❄️Grumpy/Sunshine

๐ŸŒฒOpposites Attract

❄️Forced Proximity 

๐ŸŒฒDamsel in Distress 

❄️Emotional Scars 




Blurb:

A holiday where everything starts off wrong, and ends up oh so right.

Chloe

When I surprise my boyfriend with a vacation I’d secretly planned, I never imagined he’d break up with me.

Definitely not two weeks before Christmas.

So instead of letting me spiral, my best friend insists I take the trip anyway.

Fresh air. Fresh start. What could go wrong?

Everything.

The second I arrive in the most festive town on earth, I discover all my reservations have been canceled. 

It’s peak Christmas season. 

Every room is booked. Every restaurant is packed.

And I’m stranded.

JB

When I decided to open a Christmas tree farm, everyone laughed.

Now we’re one of the biggest producers in the region. Hard work pays off.

Doesn’t mean I have to like it.

While the world calls it the most wonderful time of the year, I call it exhausting.

Dropping off a tree at the local inn should’ve been simple. Instead, I walked in on two women on the verge of a meltdown. I planned to keep walking—until my cousin volunteered my house as their backup.

I should’ve said no.

Except now I’m hauling her luggage through my front door, reminding myself it’s only for ten days.

Then she’ll be gone.

Except with every day that passes, she gets further under my skin.

You can’t fall in love in just over a week.

…Right?

Unless it’s a Holiday Rebound.


#Preorder

https://bit.ly/Honatashamauthor 




Influencers sign up for release events here -





REVIEW: HOLIDAY REBOUND BY NATASHA MADISON



Holiday ReboundHoliday Rebound by Natasha Madison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Tis the season to listen to your heart and break more than a few rules. Madison sets out to turn that frown into a smile. Holiday Rebound is emotion at it's most captivating. From the heartbreak of life to the healing of love, Chloe and JB dare to be tempting. The soul opens it's arms and exposes it's vulnerabilities. Love warms you from the inside out.

View all my reviews








@natashamauthor

#BookBuzz #TeaserAlert #AuthorNatashaMadison #HolidayRomance #ChristmasRomance #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok #MustRead




#ICYMI


#NewRelease





Inn A Heartbeat by Campbell Linden is #NowLive!


"...temptation personified. Linden makes the heart the star of the show.  Inn a Heartbeat blends haunting emotion with irresistible characters and unforgettable charm. Love sparks a flame that touches the soul." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


 

๐Ÿ’œ Boss × Employee Romance
๐Ÿ’œ Single Mom Romance
๐Ÿ’œ Small-Town Romance
๐Ÿ’œ Former Hockey Hero
๐Ÿ’œ Slow-Burn Romance


Read With Kindle Unlimited





He’s her boss. She’s sworn off love. But one kiss changes everything.

Pete Hansen has built his life on instinct on the ice and off. So when the retired hockey star buys a small-town inn in Chapman, Connecticut, he doesn’t expect the one thing he can’t outrun… his undeniable attraction to his head of marketing, Susie O’Connor.

Smart, guarded, and fiercely devoted to her ten-year-old son, Susie has no interest in mixing business with pleasure. Especially not with a man like Pete. Charming. Persistent. And far too easy to fall for.

But the closer they work together, the harder it becomes to ignore the spark between them.

As small-town gossip swirls, tensions rise, and Susie’s closest friendship begins to unravel, keeping her distance from Pete might cost her more than she’s willing to lose.

Because some risks aren’t just worth taking…

They’re worth everything.


REVIEWINN A HEARTBEAT (NO RESERVATIONS #1) BY CAMPBELL LINDEN


Inn A Heartbeat (No Reservations Book 1)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Linden makes the heart the star of the show. From laughing out loud to shedding a few tears, Susie and Pete are temptation personified. Love sparks a flame that touches the soul. Inn a Heartbeat blends haunting emotion with irresistible characters and unforgettable charm.









 @campbelllindenauthor

@1852media

#newrelease #newbooks #booklaunch #nowavailable #releaseboost #justreleased #contemporaryromance #RomanceBook #romancereader #SpicyRomance #SecondChanceRomance



#Teaser


#Preorder




GET READY TO RIDE WITH A BRAND NEW CLUB
The Grave Prowlers MC: North Carolina is saddling up...
Preorder Smoke's Revenge by Janine Infante Bosco today!







Hunting her killer was supposed to be my final act. Instead, it became my battle cry.

As the treasurer for the Grave Prowlers MC, I deal in concrete numbers and brutal realities. And a man who lives by the cold, hard truth should be able to face himself in his darkest days. But I don't do baggage or big feelings. I just square accounts. And the last balance I need to collect is from the man who killed my daughter.

I didn't start out as a family man. Far from it, in fact. When Poppy was born, I was hardly a father to her at all. Then Alicia crashed into our lives and quickly worked her way under my skin. A young single mom with the weight of the world on her shoulders, I should have left her alone. But it was impossible to resist her beautiful face, her sassy mouth, or her gigantic heart. Eventually we were raising our girls together. And after we eloped, our son was born.

Somehow, the four of them tamed me. Anchored me. Brought me to life. Then Poppy disappeared.

It took five days to find her body. And since I'd been out on a run with the club, it took me no time at all to blame my wife. I failed to protect my baby from the monster who stole her. Then I failed to protect what was left of my family from my grief.

Now Alicia and the kids are gone, and I'm a shell of the man I used to be. Fueled by self hatred and an insatiable desire to destroy the man who took my little girl, I don't care how long it takes or what it costs to have my revenge. And after I watch the light disappear from his eyes, I plan to follow my daughter into the dark.

But when another child goes missing, I'm forced to face the woman I broke to keep her and our family safe. Having her around again tugs at what's left of my shattered heart, and the more time we spend together, the more I realize she hasn't given up on me completely. The revenge that has consumed me is so close I can taste it. But I wasn't expecting it to come with a second chance at life. For Alicia. For our family. Or for myself.

Smoke's Revenge is a tissues-required standalone motorcycle romance loaded with angst and plenty of triggers. Readers with sensitivities to child loss, self-harm, and mental health struggles may find this story difficult to read. Despite the dark themes, it is a standalone with a happily-ever-after.



#preorderblast #comingsoon #mcromance #bikerromance #graveprowlersmc #graveprowlersmcnorthcarolina #smokesrevenge #booksofinstagram #bookstagram




About Janine

USA Today bestselling author Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong willed female characters, and alpha male men who will do anything for the women they love. She loves to interact with fans and fellow avid romance readers like herself.

She is proud of her success as an author and the friendships she's made in the book community but her greatest accomplishment to date would be her two sons Joseph and Paul.



Find Janine Online

Amazon - https://amzn.to/2GPQxHS

BookBub - http://bit.ly/2XYCjuR

Facebook - http://bit.ly/2WQaEj2

Goodreads - http://bit.ly/2WU2AxI

Instagram - http://bit.ly/2Y0UArg

Pinterest - http://bit.ly/2ZEEnZrT

TikTok - https://bit.ly/3ssArf2

@janinebosco

@1852media


#NewRelease


IT'S RELEASE WEEK ...


#HBW



Bred by the Emperor: A Modern Day Royals OTT Instalove Breeding Romance (Bred by the Royals) by Zia Ellery


"Attraction that breaks all the rules. Ellery pushes the boundaries of convention to highlight a romance that fires up the senses even as it seduces the heart." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Release Date: August 25, 2026


I was supposed to secure brides for my three sons. Simple, right? Find a suitable princess, sign a few treaties, host an extravagant wedding, and call it a victory for the empire I hold together by sheer force of will. Teach my sons how to lead through diplomacy and political alliances - the usual tedious requirements of an emperor.


Then I saw her, and everything went off-script.


She’s meant to marry my heir. A sweet, sheltered princess from a backwater kingdom so small it has more sheep than citizens. This was not supposed to be complicated. But she smiled at me, batted those big brown eyes, and said she wasn’t settling for second-best.


Now I have a problem. A very distracting, entirely inconvenient, I’ve never been so screwed, kind of problem. So I do what any rational, level-headed emperor would do.


I cancel the wedding - his - and I announce a new one - for me.


I call it efficiency.


She calls it kidnapping-adjacent.


My advisors have stopped calling it anything but a disaster and started drinking. My sons are furious. My court is scandalized. The whole empire thinks I’ve lost my mind.


I haven’t. I’ve decided I want her. Nothing else matters. And emperors don’t wait politely when they want something.


We take it.


She says this is madness.


I say she’ll get used to it.


And I always get what I want.

Bred by the Royals is a multi-author series of standalone romances with obsessive royals, possessive aristocrats, and the innocent heroines they fall for. Packed with steam that starts fast and does not stop. If you like your romance over the top, unhinged, and completely unapologetic then, this series is for you.
Each book features a different royal and the same chaotic energy.
No slow burns. No waiting. Just crowns, chaos, and a very good time.



#OneClick


#SeriesAlert #BredbytheRoyals #AuthorZiaEllery #SpicyRomance #NowAvailable #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok #MustReadRomance 



#Teaser


#Preorder


๐Ÿ’– LET'S RETURN TO FERGUSON'S FOLLY ✨
Tiffanie by Pepper North, and it's available to preorder now!!











Return to Ferguson's Folly for a second time. Watch out for a meddling orange tomcat, matchmaking ghosts, a frazzled event planner, and a couple who are perfect for each other but haven't realized it yet. Pssst! Daddy alert!

Official synopsis coming soon!



#preorderblast #preorderblitz #bookpreorder #comingsoon #preorder #cozyromance #daddyromance #daddiesoffergusonsfolly #tiffanie #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booksofinstagram #bookstagram




About Pepper 

Ever just gone for it? That's what USA Today Bestselling Author Pepper North did in 2017 when she posted a book for sale on Amazon without telling anyone. Thanks to her amazing fans, the support of the writing community, Mr. North, and a killer schedule, she has now written more than 70 books!

Enjoy contemporary, paranormal, dark, and erotic romances that are both sweet and steamy? Pepper will convert you into one of her loyal readers. What's coming in the future? A Daddypalooza!

Stay up on the latest news and get insider updates and previews of Pepper's stories... http://BookHip.com/FJBPQV

Follow Pepper Online!
Amazon -- amzn.to/3pJwbVw
Goodreads -- bit.ly/36ROTBL
YouTube -- bit.ly/3lPBAb3


@4peppernorth

@1852media



#AudioAlert




๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽง #WhispersyncBlitz ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽง



MMA Romantic Comedy Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!



Knock-Down, Drag-Out Dirty (Sin City, Book 1) by Rylee Dare (@a_painter_of_words)


Narrated by @paganmcgrath & Casey Long (@imkc.long)


Published & Produced by @pinkflamingo_productions 



⚠️Get the E-Book for SALE $0.99 (or free in KU!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! Get this sale while it lasts



Amazon US ๐Ÿ“˜ https://amzn.to/4wmGWPR


Audible US ๐ŸŽง  https://adbl.co/4pGV1EY 



Featured on @the_flock_on_tour




Blurb


No stranger to pain, Torin “The Tornado” Correy had been hit by the best and never once tapped out. Yet, a little wisp of a thing accomplished that impossible feat with nothing but a strappy pink shoe. Like a Cinderella from a ball for the criminally insane, she fled the instant Big Ben struck midnight—leaving her weapon behind.



Have you ever heard the phrase, “It was love at first sight?” Yeah, that doesn’t really apply here since for Diem and Tor, it was lust at first fight.




#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #KnockDownDragOutDirtyAudioTour #MMRomanticComedy



No comments:

Post a Comment