Friday, August 14, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR FRIDAY, AUGUST 14, 2026)

 




#Teaser


#Preorder






Read With Kindle Unlimited





He’s her boss. She’s sworn off love. But one kiss changes everything.

Pete Hansen has built his life on instinct on the ice and off. So when the retired hockey star buys a small-town inn in Chapman, Connecticut, he doesn’t expect the one thing he can’t outrun… his undeniable attraction to his head of marketing, Susie O’Connor.

Smart, guarded, and fiercely devoted to her ten-year-old son, Susie has no interest in mixing business with pleasure. Especially not with a man like Pete. Charming. Persistent. And far too easy to fall for.

But the closer they work together, the harder it becomes to ignore the spark between them.

As small-town gossip swirls, tensions rise, and Susie’s closest friendship begins to unravel, keeping her distance from Pete might cost her more than she’s willing to lose.

Because some risks aren’t just worth taking…

They’re worth everything.


REVIEW: INN A HEARTBEAT (NO RESERVATIONS #1) BY CAMPBELL LINDEN


Inn A Heartbeat (No Reservations Book 1)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Linden makes the heart the star of the show. From laughing out loud to shedding a few tears, Susie and Pete are temptation personified. Love sparks a flame that touches the soul. Inn a Heartbeat blends haunting emotion with irresistible characters and unforgettable charm.








 @campbelllindenauthor

@1852media

#contemporaryromance #RomanceBook #romancereader #SpicyRomance #SecondChanceRomance



#Teaser


#Preorder





Late Harvest by Cathryn Lyons releases on August 18th!




  • 💜 Marriage of Convenience
  • 💜 Opposites Attract
  • 💜 Celebrity Romance
  • 💜 Later-in-Life Romance
  • 💜 Guarded Heroine × Charming Hero




  • Read With Kindle Unlimited





    The role of a lifetime doesn’t always take place on the silver screen

    Arabella “Remy” Remington

    I’m a surgeon. I like things tidy—rules, routines, predictability, perfection. And I guard my heart as fiercely as the women and children I’m dedicated to helping.

    Until he enters the picture.

    Sebastian Wheatley is a walking red flag. A charming, sexy as sin, Hollywood-mega-star red flag. He’s smooth and unpredictable—something decidedly unsafe in the world I’ve intentionally created for myself. But one look at him has my blood heating, and I’m not sure if it’s from annoyance…or desire.

    The charming devil slides into my life, looking to make a deal. A temporary marriage of convenience to help him land the role of a lifetime. In exchange, I get the funds necessary to secure the stability of a cause deeply important to me.

    My common sense says “run.” But despite the risk to my carefully tidy life and the fortress it provides for my painful secrets and battered heart, something about him has me accepting the proposal. And hoping I haven’t just derailed everything I’ve ever worked for.

    Late Harvest brings heart, heat, and humor in book one of the Red Wine Supper Club, a later-in-life romance series.


    REVIEW: LATE HARVEST (RED WINE SUPPER CLUB) BY CATHRYN LYONS 


    Late Harvest: A steamy, later-in-life romance (Red Wine Supper Club Book 1)
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Remy and Sebastian coax the heart out of hiding. Late Harvest is a feast of the senses. Sweet finds it's spicy side, but still remains true to it's soul. With muted whispers of heartache and over the top romance, Lyons holds your attention and owns your heart.








    @cathrynlyonsromanceauthor

    @1852Media

    #marriageofconvenience #oppositesattractromance #celebrityromance #laterinliferomance #romancebook



    #AudioAlert


     




    NOW AVAILABLE ON AUDIO! ✨🎧

    Small Town Friends to Lovers Collection by Charity Ferrell is live!

    3 audiobooks in ONE boxset!

    Includes: Just Friends, Chaser & Last Round


    "It's easy get caught in the backstory of Rex and Lina. Ferrell knocks at the door of your heart..." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

     

    "Grace and Finn have been tip-toeing around my emotions since their first fiery introduction in Stirred.  Grace and Finn take emotions on a quite the chase. Hard to put down, heartbreaker. 

    - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



     

     

    "Fall in love with a duo that's more than a little rough around the edges, but proves to be all heart in the end. Last Round is a "can't put down" read. The Twisted Fox series delivers potent, irresistible romance." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



    Listen today → https://bit.ly/4hXYzAM 

     



    #charityferrellbooks #newaudiorelease #smalltown #friendstolovers 




    #NewRelease



    HAPPY BOOK WEEK



    RECKLESS LOVE (TUCKER BILLIONAIRES) BY W. MILLION  


    "Love that's not afraid to bare it's soul. The good, the bad and the ugly is put on full display.  From hopeless to hopeful, emotion has a great deal to say." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)





    Release Date: August 2026


    The last time I saw Ava, I asked her to marry me. Now, her husband is hiring me to protect her.


    I never expected to be back on this island running my own private security firm.


    Seeing Ava again is inevitable. Being hired by her wealthy husband to keep her safe is a job I can’t afford to turn down.


    Every day near Ava and her son makes me dream of a different life where she was always mine.


    But I know the rules: protect the client, keep your head on a swivel, and don’t let your guard down. Getting involved would risk everything: her safety, my business, my heart.


    I swore to myself I would never be reckless again when it came to Ava.


    Too bad she’s the only woman I’ve ever loved.


    Content considerations: cheating, mild violence, child endangerment through a car accident, emotional/physical abuse, parental manipulation, death/injury of co-workers


    This is the fourth book in the Tucker Billionaires series. While this book deals with a new couple and circumstances, for readers who need the entire context and history of characters, reading in order would maximize your enjoyment.


    Tropes:

    Age gap

    Second chance

    She's the billionaire

    Love triangle

    Secrets and lies

    Former police officer turned bodyguard

    Hurt/comfort

    rich/poor 


    #OneClick

    https://mybook.to/RecklessLove2026


    REVIEW: RECKLESS LOVE (TUCKER BILLIONAIRES) BY W. MILLION  

    Reckless Love (Tucker Billionaires, #4)Reckless Love by W. Million
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Love that's not afraid to bare it's soul. Million pushes through the fantasies of the heart to expose the reality of romance. Reckless Love is a powder keg of drama. The good, the bad and the ugly is put on full display. From hopeless to hopeful, emotion has a great deal to say.

    View all my reviews


    #BookBuzz #SeriesAlert #TuckerBillionaires #AuthorWendyMillion #NowAvailable #BookTok #Bookstagram #BooksofInstagram #MustReadRomance




    #ICYMI


    #NewRelease




    HAPPY BOOK WEEK


    Just My Luck by Jennifer Bernard is #NowLive!


    Available on All Platforms









    Where meet-cutes go wrong… or exactly right.



    Everything's fine. Nothing to see here.



    Just because billionaire Lincoln Kerr has misplaced a priceless piece of technology doesn't mean he can't fix the problem. All he has to do is go undercover as a gardener at a luxury Hawaiian resort, search the property, and convince everyone he's just another employee.



    Easy.



    Until the gorgeous and sunny concierge catches him in a very compromising position.



    Zara Morrissey knows something is off about the resort's mysterious new gardener, but she can't quite figure out what. Raising her younger siblings doesn't leave her time for secrets—or charming men who keep showing up exactly when she needs them. 



    And now Lincoln owes her.



    When Zara recruits him to play temporary manny, she has no idea she's stumbled into a high-stakes tug-of-war over a dangerous new threat. She’s experienced her share of life’s crazy left turns, but she never saw this one coming. 



    A billionaire in hiding. Tropical adventures. One unforgettable meet-cute. And suddenly Zara and Lincoln aren’t just falling for each other hard, they might be the only two people standing between paradise…and disaster.


    REVIEWJUST MY LUCK (ACCIDENTALLY YOURS) BY JENNIFER BERNARD

    Just My Luck (Accidentally Yours Book 2)
    My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    Accidental attraction tumbles dangerously in love and my heart was instantaneously, hooked. Under the radar romance meets over the top intrigue. Bernard keeps the senses on high alert. From sweet seduction to thrilling, heartache, Lincoln and Zara take emotions on a wildly, irresistible ride.









    @jenniferbernardbooks

    @1852Media

    #newrelease #newbooks #booklaunch #nowavailable #releaseboost #justreleased 

    #contemporaryromance #JenniferBernard #RomCom #MeetCute #AccidentalRomance




    #ICYMI


    #SeriesAlert


    #DirtyPuckers


    #NewRelease


    HAPPY BOOK WEEK

    PUCK, MARRY. KILL (DIRTY PUCKERS #2) BY LAUREN LANDISH


    "An uphill battle delivers a wicked punch. Landish pulls out all the stops. From a battle of wills to a joining of hearts, Dominic and Briar set emotions ablaze." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


    #AudioAlert


    Narrated by Ryan West & Shiloh James

    "West and James make all the right moves. Spicy dialogue and tempting chemistry collide and deliver unforgettable." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



    Release Date: August 11, 2026


    A hockey star’s mission: fix his new team. The problem? He’s falling for the coach’s off-limits daughter in this spicy, heartfelt romance from Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author Lauren Landish.

    NHL defenseman Dominic Lee is traded mid-season with one job: save a struggling team from itself. The complication? Briar Johns—a guarded single mom, zookeeper, and his new coach’s daughter. She’s strictly off-limits, but one look at her and Dominic knows some rules are meant to be broken. Too bad hockey players—and relationships—are a firm never again for Briar.

    Between surviving a toxic marriage, managing an emotionally absent father, and raising her son Harley, Briar only has room for things that bring joy. A cocky defenseman should never make that list. Dominic isn’t like the men from her past, though. He shows up for Harley’s practices. He listens. He does the dishes. And he’s patient enough to wait for her walls to come down.

    When her father forbids their relationship and threatens Dominic’s career, the choice should be simple. Except Briar’s tired of letting fear win. And walking away from her and Harley? That’s the one play Dominic refuses to make.


    #OneClick

    https://www.amazon.com/Puck-Marry-Kill-Dirty-Puckers-ebook/dp/B0GGCLBWY6/


    REVIEWPUCK, MARRY. KILL (DIRTY PUCKERS #2) BY LAUREN LANDISH

    Puck, Marry, Kill (Dirty Puckers #2)Puck, Marry, Kill by Lauren Landish
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Audio/Ebook Review: Puck, Marry. Kill (Dirty Puckers #2) by Lauren Landish

    Narrated by Ryan West & Shiloh James


    Heartache worth fighting for. Landish pulls out all the stops. From a battle of wills to a joining of hearts, Dominic and Briar set emotions ablaze. West and James make all the right moves. Spicy dialogue and tempting chemistry collide and deliver unforgettable. An uphill battle delivers a wicked punch.

    View all my reviews



    START AT THE BEGINNING...


    #NewRelease




     THE DIAMOND PUCK UP (DIRTY PUCKERS) BY LAUREN LANDISH is #nowavailable!


    "...addiction is only a page turn away. Emotions run deep, heartache burns bright and danger is inevitably lurking. Romance that breaks all the rules." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


    Tropes you’re getting:

    • Brother’s Best Friend
    • Grumpy x Sunshine
    • Off-Limits / Forbidden
    • Jealous & Possessive Hero
    • Touch Her and Die
    • Forced Proximity
    • He Falls First
    • Hockey Romance
    • Danger / Protective Hero




    Release Date: February 10, 2026


    A brooding hockey enforcer and a spirited jewelry designer find love—and trouble—when a stolen ring brings them together in this steamy romance from Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author Lauren Landish.

    NHL enforcer Griffin Mahoney has spent years protecting his team on the ice—and his heart off it. The one woman who makes his stone-cold exterior melt? His best friend’s sister, Penny Lee. But when a stolen ring entangles her with the Mob, Griffin’s protective instincts override his promise to stay away.

    As a custom jewelry designer, Penny transforms family heirlooms into modern treasures. She’s always thought her brother’s best friend was grumpier than a bear with a hangover—until she discovers the brooding hockey player’s hidden soft side. Their undeniable chemistry catches them both off guard, even as danger circles closer.

    With Stanley Cup playoffs looming, Mob threats escalating, and her overprotective brother ready to cross-check them both into the next season, Griffin and Penny’s path to happiness is anything but smooth. Together they’ll discover that true love, like diamonds, can withstand any pressure—and shine even brighter for it.


    #BuyNow


    Read On KU!


    #ReleaseBoost #BookBuzz #SpicyReads #AuthorLaurenLandish #RomanticComedy #SeriesAlert #DirtyPuckers #NowAvailable #AmazonPublishing #Montlake




    🏍️𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 🏍️




    𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃: A Single Dad Romance, the second book in the Iron Flame MC series by Hayley Faiman is now LIVE!

    𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘!

    𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝!

    ➡️amazon.com/dp/B0GX2ZW95L


    What can you expect:
    🏍️ Motorcycle Club

    🏃‍♀️ Woman On The Run

    ❤️‍🔥 Possessive Alpha

    💀 Morally Gray Hero

    🚫 He Falls First

    🔪 Abusive Ex

    🔥 Burn The World Down For Her

    🛡️ Protector Hero


    BLURB:

    Some fires are meant to destroy... ours was never supposed to survive.

    The Iron Flame MC doesn’t forgive weakness–they take what they want. Burn what stands in their way. Leaving nothing behind but ash and profit. No mercy. No regret.

    My son comes first. The club comes second. There is no room for distraction.

    Until she crashes into my world. Bruised. Running. Desperate. Carrying a fear I know too damn well.

    She says he won’t stop hunting her.

    I should let her disappear, but I convince her to stay.
    Now she’s under my protection.
    She belongs to me.

    If he thinks he can take what’s mine, he has no idea the kind of monster he’s dealing with.

    When the flames rise, I won’t just protect what’s mine. I’ll burn his entire world to the ground, without mercy, before I let him touch my family.

    Add to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/251611388



    Start the series with book #1, RIDING DIRTY: An Age Gap Romance, today!

    FREE IN KU!

    ➡️amazon.com/dp/B0GYMY9X4S

    Preorder 🖤

    #3 RIDING BARE: A Fake Relationship Romance ➡️amazon.com/dp/B0GYQR9FK4

    Releases in September

    &

    #4 RIDING FREE: A Secret Baby Romance ➡️amazon.com/dp/B0GY3G2MGN

    Releases in October



    More books by Hayley Faiman: https://www.hayleyfaiman.com/books


    @wordsmithpublicity




    #NewRelease




    HAPPY BOOK WEEK

    Rehabilitated By My Mate by Luna Wilder is #nowavailable!

    https://geni.us/RehabilitatedByMyMate

    Available on All Platforms




    She’s a shifter who’s never shifted. He’s a shifter who just found his fated mate.

    Russo
    I’ve been all over the world looking for my fated mate with no luck.
    I’ve given up now and resigned myself to a quiet life alone in Night Grove Falls.
    Until one night, I find an injured woman in my backyard.
    An injured woman who just so happens to be my mate.
    It’s obvious that she’s been through something, and I know that I need to help her and keep her safe.
    I’m just not sure how to go about doing that.

    Ever
    I’ve been locked away for so long that it’s strange being free.
    Although I guess I’m not really free.
    I’m scared to step outside, terrified that I’ll be found and dragged back home.
    My savior, Russo, says that I can stay as long as I like.
    He says that I’m already home, but I’m not sure how to trust his words.
    How can I trust him when I can’t even trust myself?








    @1852media


    @lunawilderbooks

    #newrelease #newbooks #booklaunch #nowavailable #releaseboost #justreleased 

    #romancenovel #SpicyRomance #FatedMates #LunaWilder #ShifterRomance



    #JustReleased




    MC Romance ✔️
    Hero in Peril ✔️
    Scrappy Heroine ✔️
    Reverse Rescue ✔️
    Protective Daddy Age Play ✔️
    Street by @4peppernorth is available everywhere!




    Helping a drugged Devil Daddy wasn't the only risky move Rosa had ever taken.

    The newest member of the Devil Daddies MC, Street works hard to prove himself. Who knew his attempt to spy on the Ravagers' plans would end with a slip of a woman driving his beloved motorcycle?  Now, his rescuer needs protecting and Street will do everything in his power to keep her safe.

    Rosa Serrano has survived on her own since she was fourteen.  Staying under the radar has forced her to work crappy jobs where they don't ask questions. She should have stayed quiet, but the last guy the Ravagers targeted met a bad end. Can she truly trust the tough biker whose caring Daddy dominance calls to the woman she's buried deep inside?

    The members of the Devil Daddies MC will risk all to secure two things:  special acquisitions and women with a Little side.


    #newrelease #newbooks #booklaunch #nowavailable #releaseboost #justreleased #mcromance #daddyromance #bikerromance #devildaddiesmc #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

    @1852media



    #Teaser


    #Preorder



    IT'S PARANORMAL PREORDER TIME
    Terms and Damnations is the next installment of the Crossroads Counsel series by Brenda Trim.
    And you can preorder your copy today!









    Three months into this nightmare, and I still can't tell my ex-husband why I quit the firm.

    "Spiritual contract law" doesn't exactly fit on a LinkedIn profile. Neither does "I can see the threads of fate binding people to their doom." But that's exactly what I do now—I see the deals, the desperate promises, the soul-deep contracts that mortals make when they've run out of options.

    My latest client is a surgeon who promised Erzulie Dantor anything to save her son's life. Anything. The goddess of mothers took her at her word, and now she wants the surgeon's hands—literally. Every life she saves from here on out belongs to the goddess. It's elegant. Brutal. And technically ironclad.

    But I've found a loophole in the original terms, buried in the way the oath was sworn. If I can prove the contract was made under false pretenses—that the goddess is literally feeding on my client like a parasite—I might be able to renegotiate. The problem? Erzulie Dantor doesn't appreciate being told she's wrong. And Papa Legba is breathing down my neck, reminding me that my job is to facilitate deals, not torpedo them.

    Baron Samedi, of course, finds the whole situation hilarious. He keeps appearing at the worst possible moments—in my bathtub, in my car, once memorably in my therapist's waiting room—to mock my "crusade" and place bets on how long until the other lwa crush me. But when Erzulie's followers start targeting me directly, he's the one who shows up with a warning. Not help. Just information. He claims he's protecting his "investment," but there's something in the way he looks at me that makes my skin prickle.

    I tell myself it's disgust. It's definitely disgust.

    My grandmother never told me that being a crossroads demon would mean choosing between my conscience and my survival. She never mentioned that the gods would start testing me, pushing back, making examples out of mortals who dared to have a demon advocate on their side.

    But I've spent twenty years fighting for clients in boardrooms and courtrooms. The venues have changed, but I haven't. And I am not backing down.

    Even if it kills me. Even if the god of death himself won't stop watching me like I'm the most interesting thing he's seen in centuries.

    For fans of Kim Harrison's The Hollows and Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels, CROSSROADS OF THE DAMNED is a snarky, sexy urban fantasy where corporate law meets voodoo politics, and the only thing more dangerous than challenging the gods is falling for one.



    #preorderblast #bookpreorder #comingsoon #preorder #uf #urbanfantasy #romanticurbanfantasy #thecrossroadscounsel #bookbuzz #booknews #booksofinstagram #bookstagram



    About Brenda:

    USA Today bestselling author, Brenda loves everything paranormal. She has co-authored over twenty-five books in the best-selling Dark Warrior Alliance series, as well as the Hollow Rock Shifters series. She also has best-selling solo titles readers are raving about.

    Brenda created worlds that feature dangerously handsome heroes and feisty heroines. With the help of popcorn and candy, she takes dragons, fairies, witches, vampires, and so much more and brings them to life. She lives in Texas with her husband and three kids who fuel not only her heart but her life.

    If she's not writing, she's reading, traveling, or knee-deep in projects with her husband and five sisters. She encourages readers to Dream Big. If your dreams don't terrify and electrify you then they aren't big enough!  

    Follow Brenda!


    @author_brendatrim

    @1852media



    #Teaser


    #Preorder





    She's on the run from a masked man... and if he catches her, she'll have to call him Daddy. 😈
    If you love a dark Daddy romance, preorder Daddy's Hunted Bride by #AuthorSadieMinx now!






    I love horror movies. I just never wanted to star in one… no matter how hot the depraved lumberjack might be.

    When my boss all but vanishes off the face of the Earth, I know something is wrong. So I pack my bags and go searching for her.

    What I find in the depths of the Colorado wilderness is something that makes even my horror-loving heart tremble.

    A family of uncomfortably sexy, deviant siblings, taking women and turning them into little dolls for their own perverse enjoyment. I watch as my boss is paraded around town in ruffles and lace, guarded at all times by a man she calls Daddy.

    Then one of his brothers sees me… and the chase is on.

    Taking up my role as the final girl in this twisted thriller, I run. Fleeing into the woods, desperate to escape this masked man’s wicked clutches.

    Because I know if he catches me, I’ll be just like the others. His pretty little prey, subject to whatever wicked pleasure he chooses to debase me with.

    And then there will be no one left to save us.




    #teasershare #teaser #bookteaser #bookpreorder #comingsoon #daddyromance #darkromance #tabooromance #daddyshuntedbride #forbiddenpleasuresmountain #romancenovels #romancebooks #romance #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

    About Sadie:
    Welcome to the dark side of Daddy. Sadie Minx is the alter ego of USA Today Bestselling Author Stella Moore. This is where my darkest Daddies are born. Men who take as they please without concern for pesky little things like consent. So if you like your Daddies dark, dangerous, and possessive af, you've come to the right place. Let's take a walk on the dark side together. I hear they have cookies. 

    Find Sadie Online:


    @author.stellam

    @1852media



    #Teaser


    #Preorder




    Love a dirty doctor? 
    A naughty medical exam?
    Medical play?
    Then don't miss Doctor Stuff by #AuthorSinistreAnge!





    #Preorder your copy today 👇






    The Doctor is in… (you)

    In the world of smut, everything is fair game, and even the most mundane exams can become deliciously erotic and naughty.

    Join Sinistre Ange on the dark side as she explores the world of medical play in a way that is sure to elevate your pulse, accelerate your breathing, and make your body temperature skyrocket off the charts.

    From a surprising massage to a very invasive first appointment, these stories are delivered with perfect bedside manner.

    Slip on a gown, lie back, and prepare for an examination you won’t forget, because the doctor is now accepting new patients.



    #teasershare #bookteaser #teaser #bookpreorder #comingsoon #doctorstuff #thestuffedseries #getstuffed #eroticromance #tabooromance #forbiddenromance #medicalromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #romance #booknews #bookbuzz #booksofinstagram #bookstagram


    About Sinistre Ange

    Sinistre Ange is a USA Today Bestselling author and the alter ego of Golden Angel. She explores some of the darker sides of romance and erotica - kink, fetish, supernatural creatures, breeding fantasies, etc. You might find some love in these books, but they are not necessarily romances; the focus is on the fantasy and the physical interactions between characters. Come to the dark side... we have cookies.


    Follow Sinistre Ange Online!

    Amazon: https://amzn.to/2VCus8V

    BookBub: http://bit.ly/2GEo3lc

    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SinistreAnge

    Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2HmTKy5

    Website: https://www.sinistreange.com



    @goldeniangel

    @1852media



    #Teaser


    #Preorder





    🔥 One man is wildfire...
    The other is the darkness after it burns. 🖤
    And they both want her.
    Preorder Sparrow by Quinn Marlowe for just 99¢ today!!

    🔗 https://geni.us/Sparrow





    TWO DANGEROUS MEN. ONE BROKEN GIRL. AND A PROMISE SHE NEVER SAW COMING.

    None of this was planned.

    One moment I’m eating dinner with friends, and the next I’m kidnapped and dumped in a town I’ve never heard of. Where I know no one.

    Then I see a face I recognize. One I’ve known my whole life… and never expected to see again.

    My mother’s stepbrother. The one I was never allowed to talk to.

    Head of the local motorcycle club, Mars Hawke is rough enough to run it with an iron fist. And he takes one look at me, lost and terrified, and claims me as his own. He’s possessive and dangerous, yes. But also playful.

    Devoted.

    When he brings his best friend into the picture, I find his complete opposite. Orion is dark. Brooding. Tattooed and silent and the ultimate temptation. If Mars is wildfire, Orion is the darkness after it burns.

    They’re both deadly and far too dangerous for someone like me, but when trouble suddenly catches up with me, they jump to my rescue, and I’m faced with a choice.

    My instinct is to give myself up. Save the men I’ve come to love. But these men touch me like I’m precious. Like I’m everything they’ve ever wanted. Like I’m worth saving.

    And when they say they’ll burn the mountain down before giving me back… I believe them.

    Because I’ve never felt so safe before. Like I’m finally seen.

    Finally home.

    If I can choose to let them keep me.

    If they’ll choose to keep me as well.

    Sparrow is the third book in the Hawke’s Wood series, and is why choose, small-town romance that features step-uncle, step-uncle’s best friend, motorcycle club, protective heroes, touch her and die, found family, forced proximity, hidden identity, trauma healing, age gap, angst, and enough spice to make you want a Mars and Orion of your very own.


    #preorderblast #preorder #bookpreorder #comingsoon #tabooromance #bikerromance #stepfamilyromance #mfmromance #hakweswood #sparrow #romancenovels #romancebooks #booksofinstagram #bookstagram


    About Quinn:


    Quinn Marlowe is a writer of girls with bad ideas and the men who have to save them. She doesn't believe in simple plots or clean endings... and she loves a good cliffhanger.

    She's not sorry for that. 

    She's a fan of red wine, cheesecake, perfect hash browns, and really good punk rock. She’s also obsessed with everything piratical—though she refuses to acknowledge any actual connection to pirates. She studied English and Film at UCLA and, when forced to choose a career, chose publishing rather than teaching or being a filmmaker. Quinn lives in San Diego with her dogs, the ducks that moved into the front yard, and far too many cats.

    When she's not writing, you can find her riding her horse or playing villain in someone else's story. And she's not sorry about that, either.

    Follow Quinn Online!


    @quinn.marlowe.smokeshow

    @1852media

    No comments:

    Post a Comment