Tuesday, August 18, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2026)

 



#NewRelease


#Spotlight





#HBW


IT'S RELEASE WEEK ...


WILDE HEARTS (LOVE IS A COWBOY) BY KELLY ELLIOTT






Release Date: August 18, 2026


Wilde Hearts is the fourth book in the Love is a Cowboy series. While each book can be read as a stand alone, I highly suggest reading them in order for a better reading experience.

Ensley

Ten years ago, my world shattered when I lost not only my best friend, but the man I loved. Colt’s brother was my best friend, and his death took two people from my life in a single moment. One I lost to tragedy, and one I lost to grief.

I waited for Colt to come home and grieve with the rest of us after his brother’s death, but after the first year passed, it became painfully clear he wasn’t coming back to River Falls.

I did what I had to do to keep moving forward. I pushed every thought of Colt out of my mind. If only my heart had known how to loosen its grip on him. Instead, I poured myself into building a career as a farrier, supported my family’s ranch, and watched one sibling after another find their happily ever after while I stood still, holding on to someone who wasn’t there.

Eventually, I realized that if I was ever going to find my own happiness, I had to stop waiting for it. I had to take control of my future.

And just when I finally believed I had everything figured out, Colt returned to River Falls, and my carefully built life fell apart all over again.

Colt

After ten years away, I’m back in River Falls, not entirely sure where I fit anymore.

I left after my brother took his own life, drowning in guilt and convinced I was responsible. I couldn’t face my family. I couldn’t face Ensley. So, I ran and stayed gone far longer than I ever intended.

I told myself time would make it easier. It didn’t.

The moment I see Ensley Wilde sitting in a chair beside my father’s hospital bed, everything I buried comes rushing back. Including the guilt I’ve never managed to outrun.

For years, we’ve all carried our own version of what happened to Grady, and the guilt that came with each version. But when the truth finally comes to light, will it be enough to heal what’s broken between us, or will it destroy what’s left entirely?

Can I earn my parents’ trust again?

And more importantly… is there still a chance to win back Ensley Wilde’s heart, and the life I left behind? Can I finally give her the future she’s always dreamed of?

Dear Reader,

Before you begin this story, I need to let you know that it deals with the sensitive subject of suicide.

If you need emotional support or have a loved one you think may need it, please call the 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline.

There is also an organization to help as well called, Reasons To Stay.



#OneClick



 REVIEW: WILDE HEARTS (LOVE IS A COWBOY #4) BY KELLY ELLIOTT

Wilde Hearts (Love is a Cowboy #4)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Love is haunting, endearing, complicated, heartbreaking and eternal. Elliott steps away from the fairytale to get to the heart of the matter. Wilde Hearts is a snapshot of a moment in time that impacted a chance at forever. Ensley and Colt are caught up in a rip tide of feelings that refuses to let go. It's a long road from unpredictable to inevitable, but the view of the journey will leave you breathless.



#BookBuzz #newrelease #SeriesAlert #AuthorKellyElliott #LoveisaCowboy #KindleUnlimited

#SmallTownRomance #CowboyRomance #FoundFamily #WesternRomance 




 #SeriesAlert


#NewRelease

#Spotlight

#HBW

 Contemporary Small-Town Series

#CoastalDreams by Alexa Aston

Meet the men and women of Driftwood Bay, a Texas coastal town where neighbors know your name and couples discover a second chance at life—and love. Available in Kindle Unlimited.

Can Carson and Mila overcome grief, expectations, and fear to create a family of their own—or will the past keep them from the future they both long for?

Second Chance on the Shore is the first romance in Coastal Dreams. Each romance in the series is a standalone story that can be enjoyed out of order.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0GDGBFPF9

Will fear and lingering grief pull them apart—or will Keaton and Layne find the courage to embrace the love that’s growing between them and the future waiting just beyond the shore?

The Art of Healing is the second romance in Coastal Dreams. Each romance in the series is a standalone story that can be enjoyed out of order. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0GDGLQ53R

Will Sullivan leave behind the white-collar world to stay in Driftwood Bay and build something lasting, or will he walk away from the love that could change everything?

"An intricate work of art that imprints on the soul. Aston takes emotions on a journey of hearts that's impossible to forget. From haunting to endearing, heartache finds it's way to happily ever after." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

Crafting Love is the third romance in Coastal Dreams. Each romance in the series is a standalone story that can be enjoyed out of order. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0GDGS4LTL

Will fear and past pain wash away their chance at lasting happiness—or will Zane and Kylie find the courage to trust in love one final time?

"A beautiful mess that finds it's voice within the strength of love.  Aston paints a haunting picture of hope and heartache. Zane and Kylie breathe life into a soulful dance with destiny." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

Tides of Trust is the final romance in Coastal Dreams. Each romance in the series is a standalone story that can be enjoyed out of order.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0GDGMH9RJ


#SeriesAlert #CoastalDreams #AuthorAlexaAston #OliverHeberBooks #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok #MustReadRomance 




#NewRelease


#Spotlight




HAPPY BOOK WEEK 

Late Harvest by Cathryn Lyons is now available!




  • 💜 Marriage of Convenience
  • 💜 Opposites Attract
  • 💜 Celebrity Romance
  • 💜 Later-in-Life Romance
  • 💜 Guarded Heroine × Charming Hero



  • Read With Kindle Unlimited





    The role of a lifetime doesn’t always take place on the silver screen

    Arabella “Remy” Remington

    I’m a surgeon. I like things tidy—rules, routines, predictability, perfection. And I guard my heart as fiercely as the women and children I’m dedicated to helping.

    Until he enters the picture.

    Sebastian Wheatley is a walking red flag. A charming, sexy as sin, Hollywood-mega-star red flag. He’s smooth and unpredictable—something decidedly unsafe in the world I’ve intentionally created for myself. But one look at him has my blood heating, and I’m not sure if it’s from annoyance…or desire.

    The charming devil slides into my life, looking to make a deal. A temporary marriage of convenience to help him land the role of a lifetime. In exchange, I get the funds necessary to secure the stability of a cause deeply important to me.

    My common sense says “run.” But despite the risk to my carefully tidy life and the fortress it provides for my painful secrets and battered heart, something about him has me accepting the proposal. And hoping I haven’t just derailed everything I’ve ever worked for.

    Late Harvest brings heart, heat, and humor in book one of the Red Wine Supper Club, a later-in-life romance series.


    REVIEW: LATE HARVEST (RED WINE SUPPER CLUB) BY CATHRYN LYONS 


    Late Harvest: A steamy, later-in-life romance (Red Wine Supper Club Book 1)
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Remy and Sebastian coax the heart out of hiding. Late Harvest is a feast of the senses. Sweet finds it's spicy side, but still remains true to it's soul. With muted whispers of heartache and over the top romance, Lyons holds your attention and owns your heart.








    @cathrynlyonsromanceauthor

    @1852Media


    #newrelease #newbooks #booklaunch #nowavailable #releaseboost #justreleased 
    #marriageofconvenience #oppositesattractromance #celebrityromance #laterinliferomance #romancebook



    #ICYMI


    #CurrentlyAvailable



    A DEVIL DADDY BIKER IN JEOPARDY
    A WOMAN WHO HAS SURVIVED IT ALL
    Street by Pepper North is available now!



    🔗 https://geni.us/PNStreet




    Helping a drugged Devil Daddy wasn't the only risky move Rosa had ever taken.

    The newest member of the Devil Daddies MC, Street works hard to prove himself. Who knew his attempt to spy on the Ravagers' plans would end with a slip of a woman driving his beloved motorcycle?  Now, his rescuer needs protecting and Street will do everything in his power to keep her safe.

    Rosa Serrano has survived on her own since she was fourteen.  Staying under the radar has forced her to work crappy jobs where they don't ask questions. She should have stayed quiet, but the last guy the Ravagers targeted met a bad end. Can she truly trust the tough biker whose caring Daddy dominance calls to the woman she's buried deep inside?

    The members of the Devil Daddies MC will risk all to secure two things:  special acquisitions and women with a Little side.




    #newrelease #newbooks #booklaunch #nowavailable #releaseboost #justreleased #mcromance #daddyromance #bikerromance #devildaddiesmc #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booksofinstagram #bookstagram




    About Pepper 

    Ever just gone for it? That's what USA Today Bestselling Author Pepper North did in 2017 when she posted a book for sale on Amazon without telling anyone. Thanks to her amazing fans, the support of the writing community, Mr. North, and a killer schedule, she has now written more than 70 books!

    Enjoy contemporary, paranormal, dark, and erotic romances that are both sweet and steamy? Pepper will convert you into one of her loyal readers. What's coming in the future? A Daddypalooza!

    Stay up on the latest news and get insider updates and previews of Pepper's stories... http://BookHip.com/FJBPQV

    Follow Pepper Online!
    Amazon -- amzn.to/3pJwbVw
    Goodreads -- bit.ly/36ROTBL
    YouTube -- bit.ly/3lPBAb3

    @4peppernorth

    @1852media



    #ICYMI


    #CurrentlyAvailable




    Rehabilitated By My Mate by Luna Wilder is #nowavailable!

    https://geni.us/RehabilitatedByMyMate

    Available on All Platforms




    She’s a shifter who’s never shifted. He’s a shifter who just found his fated mate.

    Russo
    I’ve been all over the world looking for my fated mate with no luck.
    I’ve given up now and resigned myself to a quiet life alone in Night Grove Falls.
    Until one night, I find an injured woman in my backyard.
    An injured woman who just so happens to be my mate.
    It’s obvious that she’s been through something, and I know that I need to help her and keep her safe.
    I’m just not sure how to go about doing that.

    Ever
    I’ve been locked away for so long that it’s strange being free.
    Although I guess I’m not really free.
    I’m scared to step outside, terrified that I’ll be found and dragged back home.
    My savior, Russo, says that I can stay as long as I like.
    He says that I’m already home, but I’m not sure how to trust his words.
    How can I trust him when I can’t even trust myself?








    @1852media


    @lunawilderbooks

    #newrelease #newbooks #booklaunch #nowavailable #releaseboost #justreleased 

    #romancenovel #SpicyRomance #FatedMates #LunaWilder #ShifterRomance

    No comments:

    Post a Comment