Friday, August 21, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR FRIDAY, AUGUST 21, 2026)

 



#NewRelease


#Spotlight





The Trouble With Flings by Melissa Foster releases on August 26th!

Get it EARLY on Melissa Foster’s website (#NowLive)

or

#Preorder

https://geni.us/TheTroubleWithFlings

Available on All Platforms


"A shiny star that never loses it's sparkle. The Trouble with Flings blends humor, heat and heart to create captivating. .a heartbreaker that dares to not back down ... Jennifer and Fitz turn an uphill battle into an inevitable chance at forever." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)





Sometimes you have to break all the rules to find everything you never knew you wanted. 

Come along for the fun, sexy ride as billionaire Fitz Silver pursues his biggest challenge yet—taming wild child Jennifer Stone. Loaded with heat, humor, and heart, this steamy, small-town, standalone romance is unputdownable. No cheating, no cliffhangers, and a happily ever after that will leave you thinking about it long after you read the last page.


Silver Island’s golden boy Fitz Silver keeps his business dealings clean, his affairs private, and fulfills every promise he makes.

Infuriatingly so. He’s six-plus feet of gentleman in the streets and an unrelenting alpha in the sheets. I should know. I enjoyed a single scorching night in his bed over the summer. But contrary to him being every woman’s fantasy, Fitz is my worst nightmare. I’m a risk taker, a rule breaker. I wasn’t looking for more than a little vacation fun, but that passionate night knocked me off my feet. When a chance encounter brings me face-to-face with the man who ruined me for all others, I know better than to land in his bed again. Unfortunately, outside my job as a high school principal, I’m not known for my good decisions. Once again I plan to leave Mr. Silver and our surprising connection behind, but he’s annoyingly unforgettable, and then two pink lines change everything.


REVIEW: THE TROUBLE WITH FLINGS (THE SILVERS AT SILVER ISLAND #2) BY MELISSA FOSTER

The Trouble with Flings: Fitz Silver (The Silvers at Silver Island Book 2)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Feisty heartache that hits the spot. Foster puts sweet temptation and spicy romance at the forefront of a heartbreaker that dares to not back down from a challenge. Jennifer and Fitz turn an uphill battle into an inevitable chance at forever. The Trouble with Flings blends humor, heat and heart to create captivating. A shiny star that never loses it's sparkle.



@melissafoster_author

@1852media

#contemporaryromance #RomanceBook #MelissaFoster #BillionaireRomance #OneNightStand





#NewRelease


#Spotlight






#HBW

Inn A Heartbeat by Campbell Linden is #NowLive!


"...temptation personified. Linden makes the heart the star of the show.  Inn a Heartbeat blends haunting emotion with irresistible characters and unforgettable charm. Love sparks a flame that touches the soul." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


 

πŸ’œ Boss × Employee Romance
πŸ’œ Single Mom Romance
πŸ’œ Small-Town Romance
πŸ’œ Former Hockey Hero
πŸ’œ Slow-Burn Romance


Read With Kindle Unlimited





He’s her boss. She’s sworn off love. But one kiss changes everything.

Pete Hansen has built his life on instinct on the ice and off. So when the retired hockey star buys a small-town inn in Chapman, Connecticut, he doesn’t expect the one thing he can’t outrun… his undeniable attraction to his head of marketing, Susie O’Connor.

Smart, guarded, and fiercely devoted to her ten-year-old son, Susie has no interest in mixing business with pleasure. Especially not with a man like Pete. Charming. Persistent. And far too easy to fall for.

But the closer they work together, the harder it becomes to ignore the spark between them.

As small-town gossip swirls, tensions rise, and Susie’s closest friendship begins to unravel, keeping her distance from Pete might cost her more than she’s willing to lose.

Because some risks aren’t just worth taking…

They’re worth everything.


REVIEW: INN A HEARTBEAT (NO RESERVATIONS #1) BY CAMPBELL LINDEN


Inn A Heartbeat (No Reservations Book 1)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Linden makes the heart the star of the show. From laughing out loud to shedding a few tears, Susie and Pete are temptation personified. Love sparks a flame that touches the soul. Inn a Heartbeat blends haunting emotion with irresistible characters and unforgettable charm.









 @campbelllindenauthor

@1852media

#newrelease #newbooks #booklaunch #nowavailable #releaseboost #justreleased #contemporaryromance #RomanceBook #romancereader #SpicyRomance #SecondChanceRomance





#Teaser




LETS BE REAL by @authorjuliawolf releasing September 24th!


#PreOrderNow

https://mybook.to/LetsBeRealWB 


Why you will love this book…

πŸ”₯fake dating

πŸ”₯best friend's brother
πŸ”₯only one bed
πŸ”₯found family
πŸ”₯millionaire

INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review this awesome release: https://bit.ly/LETSBEREALSIGNUP


#juliawolf #fakedatingromance @theauthor.agency





#ICYMI


#JustReleased




Late Harvest by Cathryn Lyons is now available!




  • πŸ’œ Marriage of Convenience
  • πŸ’œ Opposites Attract
  • πŸ’œ Celebrity Romance
  • πŸ’œ Later-in-Life Romance
  • πŸ’œ Guarded Heroine × Charming Hero



  • Read With Kindle Unlimited





    The role of a lifetime doesn’t always take place on the silver screen

    Arabella “Remy” Remington

    I’m a surgeon. I like things tidy—rules, routines, predictability, perfection. And I guard my heart as fiercely as the women and children I’m dedicated to helping.

    Until he enters the picture.

    Sebastian Wheatley is a walking red flag. A charming, sexy as sin, Hollywood-mega-star red flag. He’s smooth and unpredictable—something decidedly unsafe in the world I’ve intentionally created for myself. But one look at him has my blood heating, and I’m not sure if it’s from annoyance…or desire.

    The charming devil slides into my life, looking to make a deal. A temporary marriage of convenience to help him land the role of a lifetime. In exchange, I get the funds necessary to secure the stability of a cause deeply important to me.

    My common sense says “run.” But despite the risk to my carefully tidy life and the fortress it provides for my painful secrets and battered heart, something about him has me accepting the proposal. And hoping I haven’t just derailed everything I’ve ever worked for.

    Late Harvest brings heart, heat, and humor in book one of the Red Wine Supper Club, a later-in-life romance series.


    REVIEW: LATE HARVEST (RED WINE SUPPER CLUB) BY CATHRYN LYONS 


    Late Harvest: A steamy, later-in-life romance (Red Wine Supper Club Book 1)
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Remy and Sebastian coax the heart out of hiding. Late Harvest is a feast of the senses. Sweet finds it's spicy side, but still remains true to it's soul. With muted whispers of heartache and over the top romance, Lyons holds your attention and owns your heart.








    @cathrynlyonsromanceauthor

    @1852Media


    #newrelease #newbooks #booklaunch #nowavailable #releaseboost #justreleased 
    #marriageofconvenience #oppositesattractromance #celebrityromance #laterinliferomance #romancebook




    #Teaser


    #Preorder





    Available on All Platforms





    I didn’t mean to wake up the hottest man in my apartment building at six in the morning, but in my defense… my kitchen was on fire.

    Coco
    I can’t cook, can’t even boil water without setting off the fire alarm, and trust me, I’ve tried.
    That’s actually how I meet my grumpy new neighbor.
    He comes over to yell at me for waking him up with the fire alarm and embarrasses me in front of the entire building.
    Now my new plan is to avoid that man like the plague and find some other way to feed myself.
    Unfortunately for me, my new neighbor seems to have other plans.

    Alec
    As a chef, I value my routine.
    My hours are all kinds of messed up, so having a set schedule saves me from being a royal, sleep-deprived jerk.
    Or it used to.
    Until I meet Coco.
    Now she has me stepping way outside my comfort zone.
    I’m chasing after her, trying to make up for our first meeting, but it’s no use.
    She doesn’t want anything to do with me.
    When she signs up for my cooking class, I know that this is my chance.
    She thinks the class is about food.
    It’s not.
    It’s about me teaching her exactly what she’s been missing.


    REVIEW: A VERY GRUMPY CHEF (WOLF VALLEY  GRUMPS) BY SHAW HART

    A Very Grumpy Chef (Wolf Valley: Grumps Book 17)
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Sweet and spicy come together and create the ultimate addiction. Hart has all the right moves to set the senses aflame. From sassy innuendos to ironic humor, Coco and Alec have the ingredients to put a claim on the heart. Delicious temptation.







    @authorshawhart

    @1852media

    #romancenovel #RomanceBook #SpicyRomance #AlphaMale #GrumpySunshine






    #Teaser


    #Preorder






    πŸ“˜#PreorderNowπŸ“˜


    Contemporary Romance Fans - Pre Order the conclusion now!


    Caged (Sin City, Book 3) by Rylee Dare (@a_painter_of_words)

    Published by @flockpublishing










    Add it to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4xIwQIP


    Featured on @the_flock_on_tour


    Blurb: 

    Diem 

    I finally have everything I’ve ever dreamed of: a successful business, an amazing family of friends, and a man who made me his goddess. Just goes to show that the moment you think it’s all going to work out, fate comes in like a wrecking ball… or in my case, a random woman with a jealous streak and a steep set of stairs. 


    Soren 

    I’m holding the only thing I’ll ever worship in my arms, happier than I probably deserve and about to get married. But the past can be a vicious vixen, and she just might rip everything away from me before I can seal the deal. 

     

    Torin 

    I never tap out. Never give up. It’s K.O. or keep fighting, and now I have the perfect opportunity to get my Spitfire back where she belongs. Only Frost is still in the way. At the end of it all, I’ll make sure I’m the one that sticks in her memory. 





    #CagedPreOrder #FlockPublishing #TheFlockonTour #CagedBookTour #ContemporaryRomance



    #Teaser


    #CoverReveal

     


    πŸ–€ π—‘π—˜π—ͺ 𝗗𝗔π—₯π—ž π—”π—–π—”π——π—˜π— π—œπ—” π—₯π—’π— π—”π—‘π—–π—˜ π—–π—’π— π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗦𝗒𝗒𝗑! πŸ–€
     
    Heartless Sinner by Charity Ferrell is releasing September 18th!





    #Preorder your copy today! 







     
    ⇢ 𝗔𝗕𝗒𝗨𝗧 π—›π—˜π—”π—₯π—§π—Ÿπ—˜π—¦π—¦ π—¦π—œπ—‘π—‘π—˜π—₯ ⇠
     
    From USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-selling author Charity Ferrell comes a dark college Mafia romance set at an elite university ruled by a secret society of masked men.
     
    The most dangerous men don't look like monsters.
    They look like Brooks Byron.
     
    He's the president's son.
    One of the Night Sons.
    America's golden boy.
     
    Few people know the real him.
    I did … and fell for the man beneath the mask.
    Then I betrayed him.
     
    Now he's dragging me into his world.
    Claiming me as his.
     
    Whether it's punishment, revenge, or something worse …
    I'm about to find out.
     
    #CharityFerrellBooks #SaintVale #DarkAcademia #RomanceBooks #CoverReveal




    #Teaser


    #Preorder



    The mortals who dare to let her advocate for them?
    The gods will make examples out of them when given the chance...
    If you love a supernatural thriller or a romantic urban fantasy, don't miss Terms and Damnations by Brenda Trim.









    Three months into this nightmare, and I still can't tell my ex-husband why I quit the firm.

    "Spiritual contract law" doesn't exactly fit on a LinkedIn profile. Neither does "I can see the threads of fate binding people to their doom." But that's exactly what I do now—I see the deals, the desperate promises, the soul-deep contracts that mortals make when they've run out of options.

    My latest client is a surgeon who promised Erzulie Dantor anything to save her son's life. Anything. The goddess of mothers took her at her word, and now she wants the surgeon's hands—literally. Every life she saves from here on out belongs to the goddess. It's elegant. Brutal. And technically ironclad.

    But I've found a loophole in the original terms, buried in the way the oath was sworn. If I can prove the contract was made under false pretenses—that the goddess is literally feeding on my client like a parasite—I might be able to renegotiate. The problem? Erzulie Dantor doesn't appreciate being told she's wrong. And Papa Legba is breathing down my neck, reminding me that my job is to facilitate deals, not torpedo them.

    Baron Samedi, of course, finds the whole situation hilarious. He keeps appearing at the worst possible moments—in my bathtub, in my car, once memorably in my therapist's waiting room—to mock my "crusade" and place bets on how long until the other lwa crush me. But when Erzulie's followers start targeting me directly, he's the one who shows up with a warning. Not help. Just information. He claims he's protecting his "investment," but there's something in the way he looks at me that makes my skin prickle.

    I tell myself it's disgust. It's definitely disgust.

    My grandmother never told me that being a crossroads demon would mean choosing between my conscience and my survival. She never mentioned that the gods would start testing me, pushing back, making examples out of mortals who dared to have a demon advocate on their side.

    But I've spent twenty years fighting for clients in boardrooms and courtrooms. The venues have changed, but I haven't. And I am not backing down.

    Even if it kills me. Even if the god of death himself won't stop watching me like I'm the most interesting thing he's seen in centuries.

    For fans of Kim Harrison's The Hollows and Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels, CROSSROADS OF THE DAMNED is a snarky, sexy urban fantasy where corporate law meets voodoo politics, and the only thing more dangerous than challenging the gods is falling for one.




    #teasershare #teaser #bookteaser #bookpreorder #comingsoon #uf #urbanfantasy #romanticurbanfantasy #thecrossroadscounsel #bookbuzz #booknews #booksofinstagram #bookstagram



    About Brenda:

    A USA Today bestselling author, Brenda loves everything paranormal. She has co-authored over twenty-five books in the best-selling Dark Warrior Alliance series, as well as the Hollow Rock Shifters series. She also has best-selling solo titles readers are raving about.

    Brenda created worlds that feature dangerously handsome heroes and feisty heroines. With the help of popcorn and candy, she takes dragons, fairies, witches, vampires, and so much more and brings them to life. She lives in Texas with her husband and three kids who fuel not only her heart but her life.

    If she's not writing, she's reading, traveling, or knee-deep in projects with her husband and five sisters. She encourages readers to Dream Big. If your dreams don't terrify and electrify you then they aren't big enough!  

    Follow Brenda!


    @author_brendatrim

    @1852media



    #Teaser


    #Preorder





    ☠️ A killer relic is on the loose...
    Pursuing the Dreamweaver's Loom by Brenda Trim is now available to preorder!!




     

    πŸ”— https://geni.us/DreamweaversLoom




    I thought banishing two Princes of Hell would buy me some peace.

    Eighteen hours. That's all I got before Phoebe called with news of twelve people dead in their sleep in Millbrook, Iowa—all reporting the same nightmare before their hearts gave out. The Dreamweaver's Loom, an artifact designed to heal trauma by entering dreams, has been twisted into a weapon that traps consciousness and drains life force while victims sleep.

    My daughter Amelie asked me what happens if I don't come back. For the first time since I was chosen for this job, I didn't have an answer.

    Now I'm hunting a killer who doesn't need to be in the same room to murder you. Someone who can pull you into shared nightmares while you're awake, turn gardens into flesh-eating horrors, and hop between bodies to live forever. The local coven tried to investigate—three of them are in comas. The entire town is terrified to close their eyes.

    As a Relic Keeper, I'm supposed to protect artifacts from being corrupted. But this one's already in the hands of someone who's been body-hopping through the Hartley family for decades, and they're not done collecting victims. Every person who falls asleep in a three-mile radius is a potential target. Every dream could be their last.

    My team and I have faced impossible odds before. Demons, possessed relics, apocalyptic rituals. But now we're fighting something we can't see. There's no battling your own subconscious when someone else is controlling it.

    And the worst part? I have to sleep eventually.

    The nightmares are waiting. And this time, I might not wake up.



    #preorderblast #bookpreorder #comingsoon #preorder #pwf #midlifefiction #paranormalwomensfiction #womensmidlifefiction #urbanfantasy #supernaturalfiction #dameofthemidnightrelics #pursuingthedreamweaversloom #booksofinstagram #bookstagram




    About Brenda:


    A USA Today bestselling author, Brenda loves everything paranormal. She has co-authored over twenty-five books in the best-selling Dark Warrior Alliance series, as well as the Hollow Rock Shifters series. She also has best-selling solo titles readers are raving about.

    Brenda created worlds that feature dangerously handsome heroes and feisty heroines. With the help of popcorn and candy, she takes dragons, fairies, witches, vampires, and so much more and brings them to life. She lives in Texas with her husband and three kids who fuel not only her heart but her life.

    If she's not writing, she's reading, traveling, or knee-deep in projects with her husband and five sisters. She encourages readers to Dream Big. If your dreams don't terrify and electrify you then they aren't big enough!  




    @author_brendatrim

    @1852media



    #Teaser


    #Preorder



    πŸ–€ If he catches her, she will become his Little toy...
    Dark Daddy Romance Fans, heads up: Daddy's Hunted Bride by #AuthorSadieMinx is now available to preorder!





    I love horror movies. I just never wanted to star in one… no matter how hot the depraved lumberjack might be.

    When my boss all but vanishes off the face of the Earth, I know something is wrong. So I pack my bags and go searching for her.

    What I find in the depths of the Colorado wilderness is something that makes even my horror-loving heart tremble.

    A family of uncomfortably sexy, deviant siblings, taking women and turning them into little dolls for their own perverse enjoyment. I watch as my boss is paraded around town in ruffles and lace, guarded at all times by a man she calls Daddy.

    Then one of his brothers sees me… and the chase is on.

    Taking up my role as the final girl in this twisted thriller, I run. Fleeing into the woods, desperate to escape this masked man’s wicked clutches.

    Because I know if he catches me, I’ll be just like the others. His pretty little prey, subject to whatever wicked pleasure he chooses to debase me with.

    And then there will be no one left to save us.





    #teasershare #teaser #bookteaser #bookpreorder #comingsoon #daddyromance #darkromance #tabooromance #daddyshuntedbride #forbiddenpleasuresmountain #romancenovels #romancebooks #romance #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

    About Sadie:
    Welcome to the dark side of Daddy. Sadie Minx is the alter ego of USA Today Bestselling Author Stella Moore. This is where my darkest Daddies are born. Men who take as they please without concern for pesky little things like consent. So if you like your Daddies dark, dangerous, and possessive af, you've come to the right place. Let's take a walk on the dark side together. I hear they have cookies. 

    Find Sadie Online:


    @author.stellam

    @1852media



    #Teaser


    #Preorder




    πŸ’Š Extreme arousal? It's a guaranteed side effect... ❤️‍πŸ”₯
    If you like your short story collections extra naughty, preorder Doctor Stuff by #AuthorSinistreAnge today!




    #Preorder your copy today πŸ‘‡






    The Doctor is in… (you)

    In the world of smut, everything is fair game, and even the most mundane exams can become deliciously erotic and naughty.

    Join Sinistre Ange on the dark side as she explores the world of medical play in a way that is sure to elevate your pulse, accelerate your breathing, and make your body temperature skyrocket off the charts.

    From a surprising massage to a very invasive first appointment, these stories are delivered with perfect bedside manner.

    Slip on a gown, lie back, and prepare for an examination you won’t forget, because the doctor is now accepting new patients.




    #teasershare #bookteaser #teaser #bookpreorder #comingsoon #doctorstuff #thestuffedseries #getstuffed #eroticromance #tabooromance #forbiddenromance #medicalromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #romance #booknews #bookbuzz #booksofinstagram #bookstagram


    About Sinistre Ange

    Sinistre Ange is a USA Today Bestselling author and the alter ego of Golden Angel. She explores some of the darker sides of romance and erotica - kink, fetish, supernatural creatures, breeding fantasies, etc. You might find some love in these books, but they are not necessarily romances; the focus is on the fantasy and the physical interactions between characters. Come to the dark side... we have cookies.


    Follow Sinistre Ange Online!

    Amazon: https://amzn.to/2VCus8V

    BookBub: http://bit.ly/2GEo3lc

    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SinistreAnge

    Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2HmTKy5

    Website: https://www.sinistreange.com



    @goldeniangel

    @1852media



    #Teaser


    #Preorder





    πŸ”₯ Both of them touch her like she's worth saving..
    Does she dare to let them in? πŸ–€
    Sparrow by Quinn Marlowe is only 99¢ to preorder!!

    πŸ”— https://geni.us/Sparrow





    TWO DANGEROUS MEN. ONE BROKEN GIRL. AND A PROMISE SHE NEVER SAW COMING.

    None of this was planned.

    One moment I’m eating dinner with friends, and the next I’m kidnapped and dumped in a town I’ve never heard of. Where I know no one.

    Then I see a face I recognize. One I’ve known my whole life… and never expected to see again.

    My mother’s stepbrother. The one I was never allowed to talk to.

    Head of the local motorcycle club, Mars Hawke is rough enough to run it with an iron fist. And he takes one look at me, lost and terrified, and claims me as his own. He’s possessive and dangerous, yes. But also playful.

    Devoted.

    When he brings his best friend into the picture, I find his complete opposite. Orion is dark. Brooding. Tattooed and silent and the ultimate temptation. If Mars is wildfire, Orion is the darkness after it burns.

    They’re both deadly and far too dangerous for someone like me, but when trouble suddenly catches up with me, they jump to my rescue, and I’m faced with a choice.

    My instinct is to give myself up. Save the men I’ve come to love. But these men touch me like I’m precious. Like I’m everything they’ve ever wanted. Like I’m worth saving.

    And when they say they’ll burn the mountain down before giving me back… I believe them.

    Because I’ve never felt so safe before. Like I’m finally seen.

    Finally home.

    If I can choose to let them keep me.

    If they’ll choose to keep me as well.

    Sparrow is the third book in the Hawke’s Wood series, and is why choose, small-town romance that features step-uncle, step-uncle’s best friend, motorcycle club, protective heroes, touch her and die, found family, forced proximity, hidden identity, trauma healing, age gap, angst, and enough spice to make you want a Mars and Orion of your very own.



    #teasershare #teaser #bookteaser #bookpreorder #comingsoon #tabooromance #bikerromance #stepfamilyromance #mfmromance #hakweswood #sparrow #romancenovels #romancebooks #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

    About Quinn:


    Quinn Marlowe is a writer of girls with bad ideas and the men who have to save them. She doesn't believe in simple plots or clean endings... and she loves a good cliffhanger.

    She's not sorry for that. 

    She's a fan of red wine, cheesecake, perfect hash browns, and really good punk rock. She’s also obsessed with everything piratical—though she refuses to acknowledge any actual connection to pirates. She studied English and Film at UCLA and, when forced to choose a career, chose publishing rather than teaching or being a filmmaker. Quinn lives in San Diego with her dogs, the ducks that moved into the front yard, and far too many cats.

    When she's not writing, you can find her riding her horse or playing villain in someone else's story. And she's not sorry about that, either.

    Follow Quinn Online!


    @quinn.marlowe.smokeshow

    @1852media





    #ICYMI


    #JustReleased




    WILL SHE SACRIFICE HER SOUL FOR EVERYONE SHE LOVES?
    Death Makes the Heart Grow Fonder by Brenda Trim and Tia Didmon is available now!






    πŸ”— https://geni.us/HeartGrowFonder




    I can command the dead, but saving the living may cost me everything.

    As the newest member of the Sacred Sisterhood, I’m given a brutal task of dispatching a zombie horde before it devours everything in its path. But the dead aren’t rising because of errant necromancy.

    A powerful enemy has returned, and he means to reshape our world into something twisted, broken, and unlivable.

    To stop him, I’ll need more than my magic, my sisters, and the loyal friends willing to fight beside me. I’ll need the relentless protection of a stubborn gargoyle determined to keep me alive... and the one dark power I’ve feared my entire life.

    But if the only way to save the world is to unleash the very thing that could destroy me, will I sacrifice my soul for everyone I love... or let the world burn?

    Find out what lurks in the shadows of Ravenholde by reading Death Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, the new Paranormal Women's Fiction series readers are comparing to Shannon Mayer, K.F. Breene, and Victoria Dannan.

    One click to start this Magical Midlife adventure now!





    #newrelease #releaseboost #justreleased #availablenow #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #kindleunlimited #pwf #paranormalwomensfiction #paranormalcozy #paranormalmystery #paranormalfiction #midlifefiction #booksofinstagram #bookstagram




    About The Authors

    A USA Today bestselling author, Brenda loves everything paranormal. She has co-authored over twenty-five books in the best-selling Dark Warrior Alliance series, as well as the Hollow Rock Shifters series. She also has best-selling solo titles readers are raving about.

    Brenda created worlds that feature dangerously handsome heroes and feisty heroines. With the help of popcorn and candy, she takes dragons, fairies, witches, vampires, and so much more and brings them to life. She lives in Texas with her husband and three kids who fuel not only her heart but her life.

    If she's not writing, she's reading, traveling, or knee-deep in projects with her husband and five sisters. She encourages readers to Dream Big. If your dreams don't terrify and electrify you then they aren't big enough!  

    Tia Didmon is a USA Today bestselling author of provocative paranormal romance. When Tia isn't busy writing about sexy shifters and dreamy demons, she spends her time binge watching The Order and reruns of The Vampire Diaries, cooking with her daughter, and serving her cat. Her love of writing stems from a self-diagnosed book addiction. 

    Subscribe to Tia's newsletter at tiadidmon.com for a free book and start your journey through Tia's supernatural world today! 

    Find Them Both Online!

    @author_brendatrim

    @tiadidmon

    @1852media



    No comments:

    Post a Comment