#Teaser
#CoverReveal
Releasing on September 10th
Cover Design by Hang Le
https://www.instagram.com/byhangle/
Illustrations by Mary Livas
https://www.instagram.com/searland_art
Mac Meyers.
My secret crush.
Most unattainable guy on campus.
Relentless flirt (except with me).
Being friends with the guy on campus that everyone wants comes with its own set of problems.
None of us can eat in the cafeteria without being interrupted ten times.
Well, I’ve had enough.
So the most unhinged thing comes out of my mouth: I tell them to leave my boyfriend alone.
Except Mac is not my boyfriend.
Not even close.
Until he looks at me like I have the most inspired idea.
My name is Ophelia Forrest-Hammer, and Mac Meyers wants to be my fake boyfriend.
But I wish he was my real one.
PRE-ORDER MAC MEYERS NEEDS ME
Amazon → https://books2read.com/u/3n66r6
Goodreads → https://geni.us/MacMeyersNeedsMeGR
❤️💙 Paperback Preorders + Bookplate & Art! 💙❤️
Novel Grounds → https://geni.us/MMNMNovelgrounds
Hopeless Romantic Books → https://geni.us/MMNMhopelessRB
Flutter → https://geni.us/MMNMflutter
#BookBuzz #TeaserMonday #ComingSoon #AuthorHelenaHunting #Preorder #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok


No comments:
Post a Comment