#NewRelease
#HBW
VICIOUS RIVAL by @whitneyg.author is NOW LIVE!
Make sure to grab this all new enemies to lovers, office romance TODAY!!
AVAILABLE NOW!
BLURB
Have you ever met a man who thinks he knows everything?
A guy so arrogant and cocky that he actually believes he’s God’s gift to women?
Hell yes?
Well, in that case, I’m willing to bet his name is Adrian Sinclair. (His middle name is Sebastian, so his initials are fittingly “A.S.S.”)
This man is the billionaire CEO of a company that every romance reader loves—Sinclair Street Books—the massive bookseller chain that keeps them addicted with new releases, special signed editions, and exclusive author book tours.
And me?
I’m the owner of the indie romance bookshop across the street that he’s months away from crushing once his newest location opens.
Of course, I had no idea who he really was when we first met, but that’s a chapter for another day…
Alas, I may have to work a part-time night shift in his paperback warehouse to keep my lights on.
And with every passing day, I’m learning that there’s no such thing as “friendly” competition in the book business, and Adrian Sinclair is the most vicious rival I’ve ever had.
#newrelease #whitneygauthor #officeromance #nowlive #forbiddenromance @candikanepr
#ICYMI
๐ #NewRelease ๐
๐๐ก๐ ๐๐๐๐จ๐ฒ (๐๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐), the final standalone in the Gridiron Legacy series by Ava Sutton is now LIVE!
๐ถ๐ต๐ฌ-๐ช๐ณ๐ฐ๐ช๐ฒ ๐ป๐ถ๐ซ๐จ๐!
๐ญ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ต๐ซ๐ณ๐ฌ ๐ผ๐ต๐ณ๐ฐ๐ด๐ฐ๐ป๐ฌ๐ซ!
Paperback: https://geni.us/thedecoyppbk
What to expect:
๐ผNot His Baby
๐ผFake Relationship
๐ผPro Football Romance
๐ผThey Fall Together
๐ผProtective Hero
๐ผFound Family
BLURB:
Ellis Renwick and I are barely more than acquaintances—connected only by mutual friends and the endorsement deal I signed with her company. Her baby isn’t mine, and minding my own business should be easy.
But when the baby’s father walks away, I step up. Raised by a single mom, I know the weight Ellis is about to carry, and there is no way I’m letting her do it alone. But somewhere between midnight cravings, stolen kisses, and tiny heartbeats, the woman behind my endorsement deal becomes my whole world. Now I’m falling hopelessly in love with a future that was never meant to be mine.
When her father discovers I’m not the biological dad, he wants to expose the ex publicly, threatening to shatter the quiet haven Ellis and I have built. He wants justice from a ghost. But they've become mine to protect.
What her dad doesn’t understand is that her ex walked away …
But I never will.
Add to Goodreads:
Read The Trade, book one of the Gridiron Legacy series today with Kindle Unlimited or listen on Audible: https://geni.us/TheTrade
@wordsmithpublicity
#ICYMI
#AudioAlert
๐๐๐ฎ๐ ๐๐พ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ธ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ต๐ฎ๐ช๐ผ๐ฎ ๐
๐๐ก๐ ๐๐ซ๐๐๐ (๐๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐) by Ava Sutton is now available in audio!
๐คNarrated by Holly Chandler & TJ Clark
๐งListen Today: https://tinyurl.com/TradeAudio
๐ Read the ebook: https://geni.us/TheTrade
FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED
What to expect:
✔ Secret baby
✔ Team owner’s daughter
✔ Pro Football MMC
✔ Workplace tension
✔ Best-friend betrayal
✔ Second chance romance
✔ “It was always you” energy
✔ “We shouldn’t… but we will” energy
✔ Lots of heat + all the feels
✔ Guaranteed HEA
BLURB:
She vanished, but I’ve never stopped wanting her.
And now I’m back … for everything.
Two years ago, the woman I had a holiday fling with—and wanted to keep— disappeared from my life. There was no goodbye or explanation. Just gone.
So, I buried myself in football, training, and trophies. In anything that kept me from thinking about her. But it never worked.
It feels like kismet when I get traded to the New York Titans and the woman I’ve spent years looking for is none other than the owner’s daughter and one of my new bosses, Alie Grant. I should keep my distance. But every heated glance across the locker room hallway, every whispered conversation behind closed doors, and every time she looks at me like I’m hers … I lose control.
She tells me we shouldn’t do this.
I tell her I don’t care.
Because when she’s in my arms, nothing else exists.
What I don’t know is …
She’s been hiding more than her heart, and she’s been raising my daughter alone. Because the man she trusted most lied to her. He wanted her for himself.
When everything comes out, I’ll fight for the future that was stolen from us. For her and my daughter. A little girl with my eyes and smile.
Because this time … I’m not letting her walk away. This time, I’m keeping them both.
@wordsmithpublicity
#DealAlert
Something like Lust by Piper Rayne is $0.99 for a limited time!
Download today on Amazon!
https://bit.ly/3IU5Hwd
#PiperRayne #SportsRomance #FootballRomance #SurprisePregnancy #Valentineprlm
New Releases
Big Girls Don't Spy by @authorlexiblake is now LIVE!
Download today!
Lexi’s Online Store: https://bit.ly/4x5bGVQ
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4lNvpEd
Apple Books: https://bit.ly/4uHpAfH
Nook: https://bit.ly/4dEZSSY
Kobo: https://bit.ly/41tdvxa
Google Play: https://bit.ly/40PmV6c
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4suzTlJ
#RomanticSuspense #AgeGap #FriendstoLovers #WorkplaceRomance #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
Until I Remember by @karla_sorensen is now LIVE!
Download today or read and listen for FREE with #kindleunlimited
Duet Narration by: @ms_brentmoor & @shaneeastreads
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4tmh30E
#AgeGap #Amnesia #BillionaireRomance #FakeMarriage @amazonpublishing #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
Men of Evercrisp Orchard: The Complete Series by @abbymillsaps is now LIVE!
Download today or read for FREE with #kindleunlimited
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4xKqqJe
A complete dark hockey romance series from USA Today bestselling author Abby Millsaps. This digital box set includes Almost Ravaged, Almost Rotten, and Almost Ruined, plus new bonus scenes featuring Sawyer and her men.
Listen to Almost Ravaged today!
Narrated by: @amyhallnarrates @leesamuelsvoice & @itsdevonryder
Almost Rotten and Almost Ruined are releasing in audio later this fall.
#AbbyMillsaps #MenofEvercrispOrchard #NewAdultRomance #WhyChoose #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
Stealing Blinds by @brandylhynes is now LIVE!
Download today or read for FREE with #kindleunlimited
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/44xwcS5
#BrandyHynes #NoireBrothers #DarkRomance #RomanticSuspense #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
Dance Practice, Marooned by @authorbellajewel is now LIVE!
Download today or read for FREE with #kindleunlimited
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4zvc0yj
Read Dance Practice, Cancelled: Part 1 today!
#BellaJewel #AdultRomance #AccidentalPregnancy #AlphaHero #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
Cover Reveals
@stacytravisauthor has revealed the gorgeous covers for Hopelessly in Love!
Releasing October 21, 2026
Cover Designer: @wildheartgraphics
Pre-order today on Amazon!
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/45caoMh
Influencers sign up to promote Hopelessly in Love here!
#GrumpySunshine #CowboyRomance #SmallTownRomance #FakeRelationship #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
@jennchipmanauthor has revealed the gorgeous cover for Hauntingly Hers!
Releasing November 5, 2026
Cover Designer: Senny, @sennydoesarty
Pre-order today on Amazon!
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4x4x9gx
Influencers sign up to promote Hauntingly Hers here!
#WitchesofPleasantGrove #ParanormalRomance #HolidayRomance #SmallTownRomance #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
RELEASES
For Better or for Ransom by @patriciapuentesbooks is now LIVE!
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4zI7EnR
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/44X5iDq
#RomanticSuspense #RomanticSuspense #ReverseAgeGap #BeachRomance #GrumpyandSunshine @greyspromo
COVER REVEALS
Author @l.h.cosway has revealed the cover for Beneath the Quiet Sky!
Releasing October 27, 2026
Preorder today!
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4iLV4h4
Amazon Worldwide: https://geni.us/3izABK
Goodreads: https://geni.us/AY8kHwv
#ForcedProximity #SecondChanceRomance #WorkplaceRomance #SmallTownRomance #HiddenIdentity @greyspromo
TEASERS
Lawless Sinners by @autumnarcher.author is releasing October 15, 2026!
Preorder your copy today!
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4cN1N6U
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/471cj72
#DarkRomance #TouchHerandDie #MorallyGray #ForbiddenRomance #MafiaRomance #EnemiestoLovers @greyspromo
SCORE by @AriellaTalix is releasing October 14, 2026!
Preorder your copy today!
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4xfGUZV
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3TydYxy
#RomanticSuspense #WhyChoose #SmallTownRomance #RockstarRomance #RoommatestoLovers @greyspromo
Daughter of Sin by @sachablackauthor is releasing October 15, 2026!
Preorder your copy today!
Amazon Worldwide: https://bit.ly/4wLMNhD
Amazon: https://bit.ly/4bAHKIc
Apple Books: https://bit.ly/4wKwQbb
Nook: https://bit.ly/45xshp3
Google Play: https://bit.ly/4z5fdVg
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4wPcXiA
#LGBTQIA+ #DarkRomance #Romantasy #MafiaRomance #TouchHerandDie @greyspromo
#NewRelease
๐AVAILABLE NOW๐
Contemporary Romance Fans - The finale is here!
Caged (Sin City, Book 3) by Rylee Dare ( @a_painter_of_words)
Published by @flockpublishing
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/4qlNMm8
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/4zjL0BN
Add it to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4xIwQIP
Featured on @the_flock_on_tour
Blurb:
Diem
I finally have everything I’ve ever dreamed of: a successful business, an amazing family of friends, and a man who made me his goddess. Just goes to show that the moment you think it’s all going to work out, fate comes in like a wrecking ball… or in my case, a random woman with a jealous streak and a steep set of stairs.
Soren
I’m holding the only thing I’ll ever worship in my arms, happier than I probably deserve and about to get married. But the past can be a vicious vixen, and she just might rip everything away from me before I can seal the deal.
Torin
I never tap out. Never give up. It’s K.O. or keep fighting, and now I have the perfect opportunity to get my Spitfire back where she belongs. Only Frost is still in the way. At the end of it all, I’ll make sure I’m the one that sticks in her memory.
#CagedNewRelease #FlockPublishing #TheFlockonTour #CagedBookTour #ContemporaryRomance
#AudioAlert
๐ง๐ง #WhispersyncBlitz ๐ง๐ง
Dark Horror Erotica Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!
The Hunt (Chasing in the Dark) by @s.simeonova.author
Narrated by @readbyashbeverly & @elizanyxnarrator
Audio Production by @pinkflamingo_productions
⚠️Get the E-Book for $2.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49!
Amazon US ๐ https://amzn.to/4y4m6oh
Audible US ๐ง https://adbl.co/4yBoMtQ
Featured on @the_flock_on_tour
Blurb
It was supposed to be just a weekend away from the city, away from the chaos, away from every one of my worries. Yet, here I was, running through the woods and getting chased by someone in a mask.
It was time for The Hunt, and if I wasn't fast enough, I was gonna get caught.
#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #TheHuntAudioTour #HumanVoiceOnly #DarkHorrorErotica
#DealAlert
#Freebie
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Sensation Fantasies 1 by USA Today bestselling author @authorkimberlyknight is FREE on Amazon through September 28th!
If you haven’t stepped inside Sensation yet, now’s your chance!
Grab it FREE:
https://amzn.to/3DTDzHu
BLURB
One invitation changed everything.
My marriage wasn’t broken, but it wasn’t burning either. Then I was invited to Sensation.
An exclusive club where anything goes.
Where you can watch.
Or be watched.
I didn’t know what Ward would say when I told him. I never expected him to agree, but walking into Sensation with my husband lit a fire we hadn’t felt in years. And when a world-famous rock star joined us, fantasy turned into something unforgettable.
It was supposed to be one night. Just something we kept between us.
But one night at Sensation was never going to be enough.
Sensation Fantasies 1 is a married-couple romance that explores voyeurism, exhibition, and fantasies ranging from MF to MFM to MMF encounters.
#kimberlyknight #freebie #sensationfantasies #romancebooks @candikanepr

























No comments:
Post a Comment