Thursday, September 24, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2026)

 




✨#NewRelease


#Spotlight






#HBW

IT'S RELEASE WEEK ...

LETS BE REAL by @authorjuliawolf is #nowlive on Amazon and #KindleUnlimited!


"Heat and heart take the spotlight...Wolf holds nothing back. Nate and Sam wrap themselves around your soul and let all their emotions shine through." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)







#OneClickNow


https://mybook.to/LetsBeRealWB 

Read free with KindleUnlimited Subscription 


Why you will love this book…

🔥fake dating

🔥best friend's brother
🔥only one bed
🔥found family
🔥millionaire







BLURB

Nate Wells has only ever been my best friend's older brother...until he volunteers to be my fake boyfriend.
Getting dumped a week before my sister's wedding wasn't part of the plan.

Neither was showing up single and giving my family one more reason to question every life choice I've ever made.
So when Nate Wells offers to be my fake boyfriend for the weekend, it seems like the perfect solution.
Except he’s really good at pretending.
Every time he stands between me and my judgmental family, I find myself drawn a little closer. Every look, every laugh, every time he reaches for my hand makes me wonder how I never saw the man right in front of me.
And because the universe has a twisted sense of humor…there’s only one bed in our hotel room.
The wedding is supposed to be the end of our pretending. Instead, we’re forced to keep up the ruse, and the longer we do, the harder it becomes to remember what’s real.
But I have to, because falling for Nate isn’t an option.

If this all unravels, I won’t just lose him. I’ll lose everything that matters to me too.


REVIEW: LET'S BE REAL (THE WELLS BROTHERS) BY JULIA WOLF
Let's Be Real (The Wells Brothers)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Heat and heart take the spotlight and leave a lasting impression. Wolf holds nothing back. Nate and Sam wrap themselves around your soul and let all their emotions shine through. I have loved getting to know the Wells brothers. From spicy to sweet, each one has stolen away with more than a little piece of my heart.






Check out the sneak peek below.


#ExcerptReveal


If I were choosing a fake boyfriend by looks alone, Nate would have been the top of the pack. He was an inch or two taller than me, and I got the sense he wouldn’t mind me wearing heels, even if it put me slightly above him.


His hands were nice. Long, elegant fingers, thick veins running over the tops. Even his forearms were attractive.


“You’re looking at me,” he remarked.


“I was thinking what a handsome fake boyfriend you’ll make.”


That got me another sliding glance, then a slow grin that made my stomach somersault. Nate wasn’t a big smiler, but when he let one loose, it was always a doozy.


“Is that all I am to you? A pretty face?” he chided.


“You also have really nice forearms.”


His laugh was light and free, and he tipped his head back so all of it could escape.


“Well…all right. Glad to know I have the specifications that qualify me for the job.”


I touched his arm again, taking note of the sinews beneath my palm.


“Thank you, Nate. I mean it.”


His smile was still in place as he turned to look at me for a fleeting moment. “As long as you make me nachos when we get back, we’ll be even.”


“You have a deal.”



Meet Julia Wolf:

Julia Wolf writes sexy rockers, grumpy billionaires, snarky heroines, and bad ass women. She’s a firm believer in happily ever afters, no matter how rocky the road is to get there.


She doesn’t believe in “guilty pleasures”, only pleasure. Reading about a plus size woman who gets absolutely railed by a hot rock star is pleasure. Reading about a damaged college student whose flaws are valued and loved by the grumpy guy next door is pleasure. Reading about love in a small town or big city or on a tour bus is pleasure. Reading romance is pleasure!


Julia lives in Maryland with her husband and three crazy, beautiful children. When she’s not writing romance, she’s reading it. Some of her favorite things are, in no particular order: goats, books, coffee, and Target.


Connect with Julia Wolf:

https://www.instagram.com/authorjuliawolf/


#newrelease #nowavailable #kindleunlimited #juliawolf #seriesalert #juliawolf #fakedatingromance @theauthor.agency





#NewRelease


#Spotlight




#HBW

Talking Heat by JL Stray is #nowavailable!

https://geni.us/TalkingHeat

Read With Kindle Unlimited


"Stray delivers a steamy battle of hearts that awakens the senses. Attraction stirs up trouble. Sparks Fly, hearts break and love just may find a way. " - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




She's looking for redemption. He's looking for a new beginning. Neither expected to find both in each other.

My rookie coaching season didn't end the way I'd imagined. It ended in scandal.

Now I'm in Tampa, trying to rebuild my reputation with the Blaze, the NWSL's newest expansion team and a franchise that Florida still isn't sure it wants. This was supposed to be a fresh start, a chance to focus on soccer and prove I belong. Making friends was never part of the plan.

Then Ash Monroe, our starting goal keepers’ brother, keeps showing up.

At first, he's just a familiar face who always seems to be in the right place at the right time, determined to start conversations I'd rather avoid. I've spent months keeping everyone at a distance, convinced it's the safest way to move forward. But somehow, he slips past my defenses.

As Ash struggles to navigate a new reality and a future he never expected, I find myself caring about him in ways I never intended. The more time we spend together, the more I realize we're both searching for the same thing: a place to belong after everything we thought we knew fell apart.

The problem? Being with him feels dangerously familiar. Like I'm falling into old patterns, chasing a story I've already lived through once before.

And I'm not sure if this time the ending will be any different.


REVIEW: TALKING HEAT (FORBIDDEN HEAT) BY J.L. STRAY

Talking Heat: The Forbidden Heat Series

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stray delivers a steamy battle of hearts that awakens the senses. Talking Heat is a firecracker that shines bright. Attraction stirs up trouble. Sparks Fly, hearts break and love just may find a way.













@authorjlstray

@1852media

#romancenovel #sportsromance #hefallsfirst #foundfamily #friendstolovers 



#NewRelease


#HBW

BAS' BLEND (WICKED WINEMAKER'S RUSSIAN VALLEY: FIRST LABEL #1) BY HEATHER SLADE







He inherited everything but the respect his father commanded.
She's rebuilding a career one wedding at a time.
Together, they'll learn the best blend is the one you make yourself.

BAS
Gemma Engel turned me down flat once, in front of four hundred people, and I've thought about it more than I should. Now she's on my porch with a contract my father signed, needing my estate and my name for a charity ball I want no part of. So I make her an offer she can't refuse—everything she needs, if she'll be my date for the next year. Every industry dinner, every tasting event, every room I walk into. She thinks I need her to make me look respectable. She has no idea that was only the excuse.

GEMMA
One man's lie cost me the success it took me years to build. Now I have a chance to get it all back. I'm running the biggest charity event this valley has ever seen, and I'm short a bachelor auction, a donor list, and a name that opens doors. Sebastian Whitmore is the last man I should need, and the only one who can give me all three. All he wants in return is a year of me at his side. Standing beside him is the easy part. Walking away won't be.

While each book in this series is standalone with a guaranteed HEA, the titles may be more enjoyable read in order.


#OneClick







REVIEW: BAS' BLEND (WICKED WINEMAKER'S RUSSIAN VALLEY: FIRST LABEL #1) BY HEATHER SLADE

Bas' Blend (Wicked Winemakers Russian River Valley: First Label #1)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sweet and spicy are the perfect blend for temptation. Bas and Gemma set off sparks. From electric chemistry to addictive romance, Slade delivers. Captivating attraction becomes a soulful tango that lights up the senses and lays clam to the heart.




#BookBuzz  #AuthorHeatherSlade #SeriesAlert #WickedWineMakersRussianValley #RomanticSuspense #NowAvailable #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok




#Teaser


#ComingSoon







Love is the one prescription he won't fill. 


ABOUT THE BOOK: 


He was the right person at the wrong time. Fate wasn't finished with them yet.

An emotional friends-to-lovers doctor-nurse contemporary romance from New York Times bestselling author Melanie Moreland.



Matthew VanRyan



ER doctor, prankster, friend to all.


His easy smile and quiet demeanor hide the pain he doesn’t talk about.


Love is one prescription he refuses to fill ever again.


Until he meets her.


The one with the sweet smile, soft eyes, and gentle touch.


She reawakens his belief in love.


In forever.


Until life comes between them and they are forced to agree:


the right person at the wrong time.


But when fate steps in and brings them together, can the doctor and the nurse heal themselves?






Genre: 


Contemporary Romance, Medical Romance



Series: 


VanRyan Siblings



POV: 

First Person - Dual



Tropes: 



Right person/Wrong time, Friends to Lovers, Long Distance, Sworn Off Love, Cinnamon Roll Hero, Second Generation, Hurt/Comfort, Medical Professionals, Student, Different Worlds, Career Driven Heroine, Green Flag Hero, Baker heroine








PAGING DR. VANRYAN by Melanie Moreland

October 22 · eBook • Paperback • Audiobook



𝗧𝗕𝗥 𝗜𝗧: https://readerlinks.com/l/5549649

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗧: https://geni.us/PagingDrVanRyan

Prescription for the rest of you: one-click and clear your Oct 22



@morelandmelanie


#MedicalRomance #DoctorRomance #RightPersonWrongTime #SecondChanceRomance #KindleUnlimited

GreenFlagHero • CinnamonRollHero • HurtComfort • LongDistanceRomance • SwornOffLove • ERDoctorRomance • NurseHeroine • BakerHeroine • SlowBurn • EmotionalRomance • CareerDrivenHeroine • StandaloneRomance • MelanieMoreland • VanRyanSiblings • TheContractSeries • RomanceBooks • Bookstagram • BookBoyfriend




#Teaser


#CoverReveal




Lonesome Moon by Tess Thompson releases on October 20th!

https://geni.us/LONESOMEMOON


Available on Kindle Unlimited





The only family he's ever chosen. The only woman he's ever wanted. He can't keep both.

Luci Wilder is the one woman Grant Walker can't have. She's also the only one he wants.

She's his best friend's little sister — off-limits, the line he swore he'd never cross. As the drummer in Jack Wilder's band, Grant has spent years guarding the only family he's ever chosen, watching Luci from a careful distance and saying nothing. Wanting her in silence is the price of keeping them all whole. He's paid it for years.

Then Luci arrives at Crescent Moon Ranch for the month, and the careful distance gets a lot harder to keep.

Because Luci adores her big brother. When they were kids and their single mother worked two jobs to keep the lights on, it was Jack who raised her — Jack who went without so she wouldn't have to, Jack who made sure she got out and became the pediatrician she is today. She owes him everything. And falling for one of his bandmates is the one thing she knows he'd never forgive.

So she's kept it to herself for years, the same as Grant has. Two people, the same secret, the same person they'd both rather die than hurt.

But under a month of Christmas lights and Montana snow, all that careful distance starts to feel less like loyalty and more like the only thing standing between them and the person who's always felt like home.

Loving each other could cost them the only family either of them has ever chosen.

Walking away might cost them the only love they've ever wanted.

A closed-door romance. Best friend's little sister, a hero who's pined in silence, and a slow burn years in the making.

Five interconnected stories, one unforgettable Montana Christmas. Each book stands alone; together they tell the story of one magical month.

@authortessthompson

@1852media

#SweetRomance #WholesomeRomance #SmallTownRomance  #KindleUnlimited #ChristmasRomance



#Teaser


#CoverReveal




Coaxing Katie by Cassie Colton releases on October 20th!

https://geni.us/CoaxingKatie

Read With Kindle Unlimited




Five years after losing his wife and child in a tragic car accident, Caden “Spider” Renner has resigned himself to a life of grief. Returning to Texas to help care for his ailing mother, he joins Serenity Securities’ Texas team, hoping to earn the money needed for her mounting medical expenses. The last thing he expects is a mission that will take him across the ocean and straight into chaos with a fiery redhead.

When Victoria Rostov asks for a personal favor, Spider is sent to Ireland to locate Kate Brynes. A woman who vanished while honoring her late husband’s final wish to provide medical care to those who need it most. Kidnapped and desperate to survive, Kate trusts no one, especially the rugged Texas cowboy claiming he's there to rescue her.

As bullets fly and betrayal closes in, Spider is injured protecting her, forcing Kate to risk everything to keep them both alive. Fleeing from Ireland to Embers, Texas, their growing attraction becomes impossible to ignore. Haunted by loss, bound by promises, and pursued by ruthless enemies, Spider and Kate must decide whether to remain prisoners of the past or risk their hearts for a second chance at love.

@cassiecoltonauthor

@1852media

#CassieColton #RomanticSuspense #MilitaryRomance #WhiskeyAndRoses #RomanceNovel



#Teaser


#Preorder




GET READY TO RIDE WITH A BRAND NEW CLUB

The Grave Prowlers MC: North Carolina is saddling up...

Preorder Smoke's Revenge by Janine Infante Bosco today!

🔗 https://geni.us/SmokesRevenge




Hunting her killer was supposed to be my final act. Instead, it became my battle cry.

As the treasurer for the Grave Prowlers MC, I deal in concrete numbers and brutal realities. And a man who lives by the cold, hard truth should be able to face himself in his darkest days. But I don't do baggage or big feelings. I just square accounts. And the last balance I need to collect is from the man who killed my daughter.

I didn't start out as a family man. Far from it, in fact. When Poppy was born, I was hardly a father to her at all. Then Alicia crashed into our lives and quickly worked her way under my skin. A young single mom with the weight of the world on her shoulders, I should have left her alone. But it was impossible to resist her beautiful face, her sassy mouth, or her gigantic heart. Eventually we were raising our girls together. And after we eloped, our son was born.

Somehow, the four of them tamed me. Anchored me. Brought me to life. Then Poppy disappeared.

It took five days to find her body. And since I'd been out on a run with the club, it took me no time at all to blame my wife. I failed to protect my baby from the monster who stole her. Then I failed to protect what was left of my family from my grief.

Now Alicia and the kids are gone, and I'm a shell of the man I used to be. Fueled by self-hatred and an insatiable desire to destroy the man who took my little girl, I don't care how long it takes or what it costs to have my revenge. And after I watch the light disappear from his eyes, I plan to follow my daughter into the dark.

But when another child goes missing, I'm forced to face the woman I broke to keep her and our family safe. Having her around again tugs at what's left of my shattered heart, and the more time we spend together, the more I realize she hasn't given up on me completely. The revenge that has consumed me is so close I can taste it. But I wasn't expecting it to come with a second chance at life. For Alicia. For our family. Or for myself.

Smoke's Revenge is a tissues-required standalone motorcycle romance loaded with angst and plenty of triggers. Readers with sensitivities to child loss, self-harm, and mental health struggles may find this story difficult to read. Despite the dark themes, it is a standalone with a happily-ever-after.



#preorderblast #comingsoon #mcromance #bikerromance #graveprowlersmc #graveprowlersmcnorthcarolina #smokesrevenge #booksofinstagram #bookstagram




About Janine

USA Today bestselling author Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong willed female characters, and alpha male men who will do anything for the women they love. She loves to interact with fans and fellow avid romance readers like herself.

She is proud of her success as an author and the friendships she's made in the book community but her greatest accomplishment to date would be her two sons Joseph and Paul.

Find Janine Online

Amazon - https://amzn.to/2GPQxHS

BookBub - http://bit.ly/2XYCjuR

Facebook - http://bit.ly/2WQaEj2

Goodreads - http://bit.ly/2WU2AxI

Instagram - http://bit.ly/2Y0UArg

Pinterest - http://bit.ly/2ZEEnZr

TikTok - https://bit.ly/3ssArf2

Twitter - http://bit.ly/2x26DJ4




@janinebosco

@1852media




#ReleaseBoost





DON'T BE A FOOL... GRAB THIS NEW MC ROMANCE NOW!
April's Fool by E.C. Land is live on Amazon and free to read with KindleUnlimited!




Get your copy with one click 👇






The only thing more dangerous than a Grave Prowler is a Grave Prowler on a mission...

Fool

From the moment I saw her, I knew. She's not just another woman. She's mine.

Pure and untouched, I can't resist her soft smile, her huge heart, or her sharp mind. 

But she's also unaware of the darkness that lurks just out of sight until it's knocking on her door. 

Evil can steal her away from me, but the coward that takes her doesn't know who he's messing with. 

I'd tear down the world for her. 

I'd burn it all to the ground. 

I'll dance on his ashes the minute I get her back. 

Because this isn't just a rescue, it's a promise that no one will ever dare to threaten what's mine again. 

The club has a saying 'Eye for and Eye. Tooth for a tooth.' and they'll get what's coming to them. No one touches what's mine and gets away with it.










#newrelease #releaseboost #justreleased #ICYMI #CurrentlyAvailable #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #mcromance #bikerromance #graveprowlersmc #graveprowlersmcvirginia #aprilsfool #outlawromance #romanticsuspense #romancenovels #romancebooks #booksofinstagram #bookstagram



About E.C. Land


E.C. Land grew up in the country and has it deep in her bones. As she grew up, if she wasn’t out on the ball field or playing in the woods, she had her nose stuck in a book. Now she writes romantic suspense stories, specializing in MC (motorcycle club) romance. She plans to broaden her writing horizons in the near future and move into other forms of romantic suspense. When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her husband, three kids, and fur babies. 



@landauthor

@1852media




#DealAlert




🪐 Prison Planet


🐈‍⬛ Pet Play
🖤 Enemies to Lovers

🔥 Forced Proximity
💋 Polyamory
📙 Erotic Sci-Fi Romance

Download His Pretty Kitty by #AuthorSinistreAnge while it's absolutely free!

🔗 https://geni.us/PrettyKitty

My crimes have caught up to me and so has he...

I got away with embezzling the first time, framing another employee for my actions. But now I've been caught, and it's time to choose my sentence. If I have to endure this punishment, I might as well be a pampered pet. Right?

So off to Seirios I go, to become my Master's pretty little kitty. But with my new Master comes a Mistress... and she already has a pet of her own.

A puppy, built like a mastiff.

The moment I lay eyes on him, I know I couldn't have chosen a worse fate. Because he isn't just any puppy serving out his own sentence here on Seirios. He's the man I framed for my crimes.

And he knows exactly who I am.

#free #freebooks #freedownloads #discountbooks #booksale #sale #tabooromance #eroticromance #kinkyromance #darkromance #scifiromance #romancenovels #booksofinstagram #bookstagram


About Sinistre Ange

Sinistre Ange is a USA Today Bestselling author and the alter ego of Golden Angel. She explores some of the darker sides of romance and erotica - kink, fetish, supernatural creatures, breeding fantasies, etc. You might find some love in these books, but they are not necessarily romances; the focus is on the fantasy and the physical interactions between characters. Come to the dark side... we have cookies.

Follow Sinistre Ange Online!


@goldeniangel 

@1852media



#Teaser


#Preorder



The town will fall if she can't stop the dead...
Preorder Death Speaks Louder Than Words by Brenda Trim and Tia Didmon today!




One click your copy here 👇

https://geni.us/DeathSpeaksLouder




The dead keep rising, but losing my gargoyle could ruin me.

The plague spreading through our magical town is getting worse.

As my friends fight to save me, my bond with Cal deepens into something fierce, fragile, and impossible to ignore. But the closer we get to the truth, the more I fear the enemy isn’t lurking in the shadows at all... but standing beside us as an ally.

And then there’s the egg.

Even weakened, it calls to me. Pulls at me. Changes me.

If I can’t stop the dead, my town will fall. But if I hold too tightly to the power binding me to the egg and to the man I’m starting to love could kill me.

Will I save the people depending on me... or lose myself, Cal, and everything I’m trying to protect?

Find out what lurks in the shadows of Ravenholde by reading Death Speaks Louder than Words, the new Paranormal Women's Fiction series readers are comparing to Shannon Mayer, K.F. Breene, and Victoria Dannan.

One click to continue this Magical Midlife adventure now!



#preorderblast #preorderblitz #preorderalert #comingsoon #preorder #bookpreorder #pwf #paranormalwomensfiction #paranormalcozy #paranormalmystery #paranormalfiction #midlifefiction #booksofinstagram #bookstagram



About The Authors

A USA Today bestselling author, Brenda loves everything paranormal. She has co-authored over twenty-five books in the best-selling Dark Warrior Alliance series, as well as the Hollow Rock Shifters series. She also has best-selling solo titles readers are raving about.

Brenda created worlds that feature dangerously handsome heroes and feisty heroines. With the help of popcorn and candy, she takes dragons, fairies, witches, vampires, and so much more and brings them to life. She lives in Texas with her husband and three kids who fuel not only her heart but her life.

If she's not writing, she's reading, traveling, or knee-deep in projects with her husband and five sisters. She encourages readers to Dream Big. If your dreams don't terrify and electrify you then they aren't big enough!  

Tia Didmon is a USA Today bestselling author of provocative paranormal romance. When Tia isn't busy writing about sexy shifters and dreamy demons, she spends her time binge watching The Order and reruns of The Vampire Diaries, cooking with her daughter, and serving her cat. Her love of writing stems from a self-diagnosed book addiction. 

Subscribe to Tia's newsletter at tiadidmon.com for a free book and start your journey through Tia's supernatural world today! 

Find Them Both Online!



@author_brendatrim

@tiadidmon

@1852media



No comments:

Post a Comment