Friday, September 25, 2026

REVEALS AND NEW RELEASES.

 


#Teaser


The One-Night Secret by Brighton Walsh, releases October 1st!


"Emotion that will have you seeing stars. Unpredictable and inevitable collide and deliver unforgettable." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic) 


#AudioAlert



Narrated by: James Cassidy and Rose Dioro

"Cassidy and Dioro breathe life into a raging inferno that takes the soul and senses by storm." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




#Preorder

 https://geni.us/TONSSB

Will be available in ebook (Kindle Unlimited), duet narrated audio, standard and discreet

special edition paperbacks as well as a limited edition paperback.




Tropes:

🔥 Best friend's brother

🔥 Forced proximity

🔥 One-night stand to forever

🔥 Secret relationship

🔥 Ex-con hero

🔥 Grumpy x grumpier 





MICROTROPES:



🔥 “That’s my fucking girl”


🔥 He washes her hair


🔥 “It’ll fit”


🔥 Knows her coffee order


🔥 Acts of service as foreplay


🔥 He dresses her in his shirt


🔥 No third act breakup


🔥 "Mine"


🔥 He treats her kids like they're his own


🔥 She's pierced (upstairs and downstairs)


🔥 He loves to dine





Release Date: October 1, 2026


Blurb:

I survived jail. One night with a gorgeous stranger wasn’t supposed to be the hard part.

 

But Rowan Wilder is a force to be reckoned with. A five-foot-nothing storm cloud in combat boots who marches toward men twice her size with nothing but a baseball bat and a sharp mouth.

 

She’s the first woman to get under my skin...and the last one I should be touching.

 

I came to Starlight Cove looking for the father who abandoned my mom and me. Instead, I find four half-brothers who want me gone yesterday and the fiercely protective single mom who makes leaving feel impossible.

 

When a broken-down car strands me in Rowan’s attic and a storm lands me back in her bed, I’m suddenly sharing a roof with someone who looks like sin, tastes like temptation, and feels a hell of a lot like home.

 

Trouble is, her ex keeps circling like she still belongs to him. He’s wrong. And I’m one bad decision away from making sure he knows it.

 

Protecting Rowan is easy. Breaking through her defenses is not.

 

She’s spent years building walls around the life she’s fought hard to create, and falling for another ex-con isn’t part of her plan.

 

Walking away would be the smart move. But I didn’t survive everything I have just to be smart.

 

I survived it all to be hers.


REVIEW: THE ONE NIGHT SECRET (STEELE BROTHERS OF STARLIGHT COVE) BY BRIGHTON WALSH

The One-Night Secret (Steele Brothers of Starlight Cove, #5)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Audio/Ebook Review: The One-Night Secret (Steele Brothers of Starlight Cove) by Brighton Walsh

Narrated by: James Cassidy and Rose Dioro

Emotion that will have you seeing stars. Walsh wraps a heartbreaker within a heart warmer with firework tendencies. Unpredictable and inevitable collide and deliver unforgettable. Cassidy and Dioro breathe life into a raging inferno that takes the soul and senses by storm.



#BookBuzz #AuthorBrightonWalsh #SeriesAlert #SteeleBrothersofStarlightCove #ComingSoon  #JamesCassidyNarrator #RoseDioroNarrator #RomanticComedy #BooksofInstagram #Booktok #Bookstagram #MustRead 



#Teaser




Just Like That (The Kings #4) by Lena Hendrix, releases September 29th!


"....the match that ignites the senses, touches the soul and dares to never look back. Just Like That, I lost my heart and I'm not sure I want it back." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)  


What to Expect:


Forbidden Romance


Forced proximity


Billionaire MMC


Surprise single dad


Alpha male


Grumpy/sunshine


Enemies to lovers





Release Date: September 29, 2026




He’s my sister’s ex, a stubborn jerk, and completely off-limits.

Getting a man to give up custody of a son he didn’t know existed should have been easy. Trouble is, nothing with JP King is ever easy.

Suave, grumpy billionaires aren’t supposed to have strong hands or filthy mouths, and I never expected our snippy banter to be so much fun.

JP regards me as something he scraped off the bottom of his dress shoe, but when this reluctant single dad looks at my nephew, there’s a softness there he struggles to keep hidden.

He may be gruff and uptight, but something simmers beneath his controlled, polished exterior. Sure, I’m wild and reckless, but when we’re forced together as guardians, everything changes.

His cold and calculated exterior melts into hushed conversations and lingering stares. The more we fight, the harder we fall.

I’m scatterbrained, unconventional, and everything he’s been missing. The closer we get, the less we understand why we were ever at odds.

. . . until just like that our lives are turned upside down.



#Preorder


Series


REVIEW: JUST LIKE THAT (THE KINGS) BY LENA HENDRIX

Just Like That (The Kings Book 4)
My rating: of 5 stars

Just Like That, I lost my heart and I'm not sure I want it back. Hazel and JP light the match that ignites the senses, touches the soul and dares to never look back. From heated to haunting, Hendrix pushes emotions to their limit.



Content Warning(s): Contains discussion of ovarian cancer, loss of a sibling, death of a parent, and surprise/reluctant guardianship. The book also contains explicit, open-door sex scenes with a grumpy, brooding villain with a heart of gold.


#BookBuzz #NewRelease #AuthorLenaHendrix #ComingSoon #TeaserAlert #SmutHoodPromo



#ICYMI


#JustReleased


#AudioAlert






#HBW


🎧🎧 #NewRelease 🎧🎧



  Small Town

Enemies-to-Lovers

 Second Chance Romance  



Back to Love (Cameron Falls) by @tc_matson


Narrated by @imkc.long & Phillipa Miller


Published & Produced by @pinkflamingo_productions


"A banquet of healing that stirs up the heart and feeds off the senses." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



#BuyNow


Audible US 🎧 https://adbl.co/4xtpjgz


Audible UK 🎧 https://adbl.co/4xROk5z



Featured on @the_flock_on_tour




Blurb: 


Willow


What’s worse than having a crush on your brother’s friend?


Giving him your virginity and being called a mistake.


Now, four years later, Tucker Jones is back in town and helping out at the ranch.


Too bad he broke my heart and I fricking hate him.


Or I would be caught back up in his tantalizing blue eyes and his charming swagger.


Lesson learned. I won’t fall for that sexy cowboy again.


But after getting kicked by a horse, the very man I despise shows up at my door.


He may be sweet talking and irresistible, but I refuse to fall for him again.



Tucker


Willow Helms.


Little sister to three overbearing brothers who happen to be my close friends.


That should make her off limits… and it does.


Except for the time she gave me the one thing I didn’t deserve.


I should’ve said no. I should’ve never given in to temptation.


Because from that moment on my heart belonged to her.


Resisting her was easy while I was on the road, but now that I’ve retired from bull riding, it’s a little more difficult than that.


She’s determined to push me away.


I’m determined to stay.


REVIEW: BACK TO LOVE (CAMERON FALLS) BY TC MATSON

Back to Love: Cameron Falls: A Small Town Romance, Book 4
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A banquet of healing that stirs up the heart and feeds off the senses. Long and Miller throw caution to the wind in their quest to bring heartache to life. Willow and Tucker blend sweet temptation and deep emotion to create a mesmerizing second chance story. Matson outdid herself this time.






#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #BacktoLoveAudioTour #SmallTownEnemiestoLoversSecondChanceRomance




No comments:

Post a Comment