Friday, September 25, 2026

NEW AND UPCOMING RELEASES FOR FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2026.

 






#HBW


#Spotlight




๐Ÿˆ#NewRelease ๐Ÿˆ

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฒ (๐†๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ’), the final standalone in the Gridiron Legacy series by Ava Sutton is now LIVE! 


 "Endearingly, tempting becomes a spicy heartache that bursts the soul wide open. Sutton fractures the shield that contains the heart to find the happy ending buried deep within." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ-๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€! 

๐‘ญ๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ!


๐Ÿ”—Buy link in bio @avasuttonbooks 



What to expect: 

๐ŸผNot His Baby

๐ŸผFake Relationship

๐ŸผPro Football Romance 

๐ŸผThey Fall Together

๐ŸผProtective Hero 

๐ŸผFound Family





The Decoy 

 (Gridiron Legacy Book 4)  

by Ava Sutton 

Release Date: September 25th





BLURB:

Ellis Renwick and I are barely more than acquaintances—connected only by mutual friends and the endorsement deal I signed with her company. Her baby isn’t mine, and minding my own business should be easy.

But when the baby’s father walks away, I step up. Raised by a single mom, I know the weight Ellis is about to carry, and there is no way I’m letting her do it alone. But somewhere between midnight cravings, stolen kisses, and tiny heartbeats, the woman behind my endorsement deal becomes my whole world. Now I’m falling hopelessly in love with a future that was never meant to be mine.

When her father discovers I’m not the biological dad, he wants to expose the ex publicly, threatening to shatter the quiet haven Ellis and I have built. He wants justice from a ghost. But they've become mine to protect.

What her dad doesn’t understand is that her ex walked away …

But I never will.


#BuyNow

๐‘ญ๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ!


๐Ÿ”—Buy link in bio @avasuttonbooks 



REVIEW: THE DECOY (GRIDIRON LEGACY #4) BY AVA SUTTON 

The Decoy (Gridiron Legacy #4)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

With every turn of the page Ellis and Brody put more emotion on display. Endearingly, tempting becomes a spicy heartache that bursts the soul wide open. Sutton fractures the shield that contains the heart to find the happy ending buried deep within.











Add to Goodreads: 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/252404709-the-decoy

Read The Trade, book one of the Gridiron Legacy series today with Kindle Unlimited:  https://geni.us/TheTrade





@wordsmithpublicity

#nothisbaby #Footballromance  #thedecoy #nowlive ##AuthorAvaSutton #Wordsmithpublicity 






#Teaser


#Preorder




๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™จ (Garnet Valley #1) by @harlowjamesauthor will be available on KU, paperback, and narrated in DUET by @connorcrais and @andieloisevoice on release day, October 23rd. 


"๐˜Œ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ."


What to expect:

๐Ÿ’Small Town

๐ŸŒผAccidental Pregnancy

๐Ÿ’Marriage of Convenience

๐ŸŒผNot His Baby

๐Ÿ’It’s Always Been You

๐ŸŒผFriends to Lovers

๐Ÿ’Forced Proximity



Release Date: October 23, 2026

Cover Designed by @pinkelephantdesigns2 




Blurb:

He’s my former best friend and my husband of convenience, but he’s not the man that got me pregnant.

One year into my nursing program, two little pink lines alter my reality. 

Add on that the baby’s father wants nothing to do with us and I no longer have healthcare coverage, and well?

I start to panic.

Enter Easton Buckley—Mr. Dependable, lineman with great health benefits, and a stubborn streak that pays off when he convinces me to marry him so me and my baby can be taken care of.

The problem is, Easton and I haven’t been on good terms for years, and neither of us has attempted to fix it.

Yet now I’m living with him, forced to see him shirtless, and wondering why hearing him call me his wife is making my hormones even more wild.

Then I figure out his secret.

And there’s no stopping the flood of emotions and unresolved feelings that come up.

I’m scared to fall for Easton. I don’t want him to be a mistake like every other love interest in my life.

But what if the reality is, you can’t help who your heart chooses to love? Even if they could be the one to break it once and for all?


#Preorder

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GZJJ1BNC




#comingsoon #harlowjames #smalltownromance #teaserfriday #preorder #friendstolovers #kindleunlimitedromance 




#Teaser


✨#Preorder





LAVENDER HILL by @auroraroser releasing October 13th!


"...the kind of heartache that speaks to the soul. Small town humor meets big city heart and never looks back." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#PreOrderNow


Why you will love this book:

๐ŸŒฑSmall Town Romance 

๐Ÿ’œReturn to Hometown 

๐ŸŒฑOpposites Attract 

๐Ÿ’œGrumpy Sunshine 

๐ŸŒฑSworn Off Relationships

๐Ÿ’œProtective, Loyal, Alpha Sheriff

๐ŸŒฑMeddling, Matchingmaking Mother

๐Ÿ’œDog Dad




From New York Times bestselling author Aurora Rose Reynolds comes a heartwarming small-town romance about a woman returning to the roots that shaped her—and finding a love that will heal her.

Genevieve Fenwick has her life together—until her fiancรฉ’s betrayal tears their future apart. Now, heartbroken and unsure of what’s next, she looks for comfort where it all began: Gooseberry Ridge, the quaint and still-welcoming hometown she left behind.

Genevieve’s heartache is soon displaced by family drama, eccentric neighbors, and a loveable search-and-rescue dog. Not to mention scandalous thoughts about deputy sheriff Wyatt Foster. But while Wyatt is ruggedly handsome, loyal, and protective (everything her fiancรฉ wasn’t), Genevieve’s still hurting. No amount of chemistry can change that.

And yet, as her meddling, matchmaking mother and tight-knit Montana home keep pushing her and Wyatt together, Genevieve realizes there’s more than just a spark there. The charge burns brighter with every run-in, every word, every layer exposing the softness beneath his strength.

Wyatt has something Genevieve wants. Something she needs. And though her best-laid plans lie in ruins, he might be the best shot she’s ever taken.


REVIEW: LAVENDER HILL (THE LOVE STONE) BY AURORA ROSE REYNOLDS

Lavender Hill (The Love Stone #1)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lavender Hill is the kind of heartache that speaks to the soul. Rose takes emotions on journey of beautiful chaos and haunting romance. Small town humor meets big city heart and never looks back.





✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up here to promote this awesome release: https://bit.ly/LAVENDERHILLSIGNUP

#aurorarosereynolds #smalltownromance @theauthor.agency



#Teaser

✨#Preorder




THE BOURBON BETRAYAL by @dkmarieauthor releasing October 20th! 

#PreOrderNow

https://a.co/d/0cC3KQcf 

 

Why you will love this book…

๐ŸฅƒSecond-Chance Romance

๐ŸฅƒSecret Identity 

๐ŸฅƒHidden Agenda 

๐ŸฅƒGenerational Betrayal 

๐ŸฅƒDual POV  

๐ŸฅƒBetrayal & Redemption 

๐ŸฅƒForbidden by Family History  

๐ŸฅƒFirst Love / Reunion


New name. New face. Old vengeance. He's back to steal what the Blackstones took.

Olivier

I made myself into a stranger to walk back into Blackstone Bourbon. New name, new eyes, one job left to finish.

She was my first love. First heartbreak. Being near her again brings back the best parts of us I'd made myself forget.

It changes nothing. I still can't forget or forgive what her family did to mine.

Get in. Get what's mine. Get out.

But I forgot how sharp she is.

That is my first mistake.

Lillianna

Months of research. A folder I can't stop opening. A first name that's probably nothing.

I sign the deal. Then he laughs in my lobby, and something in me stops arguing.

So I watch. I wait for the proof I don't want.

Months later his four-year-old son hands me my answer. Olivier Sawyer is back in my family's distillery, wearing someone else's name.

I should throw him out. Instead, I don't tell my brothers. Not to protect him. To protect the one thing I've built here that isn't already theirs.

Keeping my enemy close should make him easier to control. It would, if my body didn’t like him close.

But I already made the mistake of wanting him when I was seventeen. I won't get burned by the same fire twice.

Some secrets age like bourbon in the dark. The longer they sit, the higher the price when poured. They thought they knew what broke them. They were wrong.

✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review this awesome release: https://bit.ly/TBBDKMARIESIGNUP

#dkmarie #secondchanceromance @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment