Monday, September 28, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2026)

 




#ForaLimitedTime








๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™๐™๐™‡๐™€๐™Ž (Clifford Brothers #2) by USA Today bestselling author Layla Hagen is #nowavailable on Apple, B & N and Kobo....









Apple: https://laylahagen.com/bhrapple

Barnes & Noble: https://laylahagen.com/bhrbn

Kobo:​​ https://laylahagen.com/bhrkobo




#NowLive in audio.




Narrated by Jason Clarke and Mollie Stark








#BuyNow



๐ŸŽ€ #Preorder ๐ŸŽ€

Will be exclusive to Amazon and #KindleUnlimited on October 2nd! 


PRE-ORDER/ ADD IT TO YOUR AMAZON WISHLIST! 

https://laylahagen.com/bendinghisrules


๐Ÿ”—Links in bio @laylahagen_author

Cover Designer: Uplifting Designs



What to expect: 

❤️ Single Dad x Nanny

☀️ Grumpy x Sunshine

๐Ÿฅน Widowed Hero

๐Ÿก Found Family

๐Ÿ’• He Falls First





Blurb:

I run a global security company with my brothers and negotiate high-stakes deals without breaking a sweat.

But my daughter deciding she suddenly hates every outfit in her closet five minutes before school? That brings me to my knees every time.

Honestly, being a CEO is easier than being a single dad.

That’s why I have rules. Routines. Structure. My life runs a whole lot smoother when everything stays organized and under control.

Then my maintenance company bails on me again, and my house descends into complete chaos. Hiring help goes from unnecessary to essential.

Which is how Melody crashes into my carefully ordered life.

Suddenly, my daughter wants to cook with Melody every evening and runs to her for advice about dresses and hair clips. And I can’t stop thinking about the beautiful woman dancing through my kitchen like she already belongs in our lives.

She makes me want things I stopped believing I deserved a long time ago.

But after losing my wife, I swore I’d never give anyone the power to destroy me again.

Because if I let Melody become part of our lives, losing her would hurt not only me—but my daughter too.

The problem is, every time Melody smiles at me, I want to bend every rule I’ve spent years living by.


REVIEW: BENDING THE RULES (CLIFFORD BROTHERS #2) BY LAYLA HAGEN 

Bending His Rules (The Clifford Brothers #2)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio/Ebook Review: Bending His Rules (The Clifford Brothers #2) by Layla Hagen


Narrated by: Jason Clarke and Mollie Stark


Heath Clifford feels like the perfect book boyfriend. Hagen dreamed up the type of emotion that stays in your head long before it sets fire to your heart. The sweetest moments are where vulnerabilities come shining through. From humor to heartbreak, Bending His Rules is a beautiful surprise that holds nothing back. A letter to love that tiptoes across the senses to break down the barriers of the heart.


Add to ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’”: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/252177774-bending-his-rules

Find more books by Layla Hagen here: laylahagen.com





@wordsmithpublicity 

#Bendinghisrules #newrelease #widerelease #LaylaHagen #Billionaireromance #comingsoon


#Teaser


#AudioAlert







Narrated by Hannah Chiclana & Aaron Donahue


Releasing on October 1, 2026 




Callum Goode, the grumpy creator of the beloved website Goode Tidings, never planned on unlawfully occupying the abandoned lakeside cabin where he spent summers as a child. But after a painful and humiliating betrayal, he trades the city for a secluded life in the mountains. There he finds peace, solitude, and a hot tub—which is where Callum happens to be when Eden Madigan and her teenage son wander onto his property claiming the cabin is theirs for the next year.


Seeking space from the newcomers, Callum moves into the small backyard office. Eden might be beautiful and funny, but she's also the no-filter ex-wife of Callum's former stepbrother, making her totally off-limits.


Callum appears to be all scowls and ruggedly handsome, but Eden knows there's more to him. She's determined to peel back his layers, but what she's really doing is getting under his skin in a way neither of them expected.


Eden maintains that bringing Callum coffee every afternoon is just a simple kindness. Callum claims he was only offering a friendly ear when Eden was upset. But the way Callum has been showing up in town wearing an uncharacteristic smile on his face says otherwise.


With tentative touches lingering, and lengthy glances heating up, Callum's grasp on his control begins to slip.


And when the tension finally snaps? There's no going back.


#Preorder today!




Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4gW82b7


REVIEW: GOODE TIDINGS (SERENDIPITY & SHENANIGANS) BY JENNIFER MILLIKIN 

Goode TidingsGoode Tidings by Jennifer Millikin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audio Review: Goode Tidings (Serendipity & Shenanigans) by Jennifer Millikin

Narrated by Hannah Chiclana & Aaron Donahue


Millikin turns the heart inside out. Goode Tidings blends heat, humor and heart in the most enticing way. Donahue and Chiclana speak the words that awaken the senses and lays claim to the soul. From heart tingles to attraction that burns like a wildfire, Callum and Eden are easy to love and hard to forget.

View all my reviews



@jenmillwrites

 @hannahchiclana 

 @aaron.donahuehue

#GoodeTidings #SerendipityandShenanigans #SmallTownRomance #HeFallsFirst #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_




#Teaser 



#BlurbReveal





๐Ÿ️ BAD BOY BIKER BLURB REVEAL ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

The Fallen Demons MC returns in Hell to Harmony by E.C. Land on December 14. 
Check out the synopsis now!

Preorder Hell to Harmony here ๐Ÿ‘‡


I never thought I'd have a reason to fight like a demon again...


Mammon

I’ve spent most of my life watching the things I care about burn to ash. After the tragedy of losing people I loved most, I shut down and let a bitter silence drive a wedge between me and my sister. Now, my eyes are finally wide open. I’m proud to see my sister finding her own happiness, but a guy like me, with grease on his hands and the Fallen Demons MC patch on his back, I'm good on my own. I’m just focused on making sure I never lose anyone else.

Until she crashes into my world like the harmony in the midst of my forever hell. 

Paisley is pure sunshine and joy. A bright light, and a badass on the rodeo circuit. She's better than the life she's living, but you'd never know it by the way she works her fingers to the bone. She’s everything I’m not, and the harder she tries to smile through the grit, the faster she tears down my walls.

But a light that bright attracts dangerous shadows. Paisley thinks she’s just dealing with typical rodeo drama, but I see something sinister in the threats she's been getting. Someone isn't just bitter about not being the best. And whoever it is doesn't just want revenge. They're trying to destroy her.

No matter who's behind this, I'm determined to protect her, because I never thought I’d have something worth fighting for again. Whoever thinks they can touch my girl will find out exactly why I’m called Mammon and am part of the Fallen Demons.



#TropeReveal




๐Ÿก Small Town

๐Ÿ”ฅ Grumpy/Sunshine

๐Ÿ–ค Touch Her and Die

๐Ÿ’ช Protector Hero

๐Ÿ’‹ Opposites Attract

๐Ÿ️ Healing Damaged Hearts

Hell to Harmony by @landauthor is your next MC romance binge read!

#Preorder Hell to Harmony here ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://geni.us/HelltoHarmony

Learn more about the Saddle Ridge Romances here ๐Ÿ‘‡


 #blurbreveal #bookblurb #blurb #tropereveal #tropes #booktropes #comingsoon #bookpreorder #cowboyromance #rancherromance #westernromance #saddleridgeromance #fallenmeadowsranch #smalltownromance #romanticsuspense #booksofinstagram #bookstagram


About E.C. Land


E.C. Land grew up in the country and has it deep in her bones. As she grew up, if she wasn’t out on the ball field or playing in the woods, she had her nose stuck in a book. Now she writes romantic suspense stories, specializing in MC (motorcycle club) romance. She plans to broaden her writing horizons in the near future and move into other forms of romantic suspense. When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her husband, three kids, and fur babies. 


@landauthor


@1852media




#JustReleased


#ICYMI




✔️ Found family formed during a war

✔️ Dangerous power with real consequences

✔️ Enemies with reasons for what they’ve done

✔️ Trust strained by secrets

✔️ Ancient magic tied to political power

✔️ A heroine learning how to lead without becoming someone else


A Throne of Blood & Betrayal by @author_brendatrim has everything you could want in a romantasy!

Read it free with KindleUnlimited!

๐Ÿ”— https://geni.us/BloodandBetrayal





Welcome to the resistance, where: 
๐Ÿ’– Misfits become family one crisis at a time — or don't survive long enough to try
๐Ÿ’– The man keeping you alive has been lying in your protection since before you met
๐Ÿ’– Your mother's closest friend is the architect of everything you're fighting against
๐Ÿ’– Ancient powers have been trying to reach your bloodline for twenty years, and no one intercepted the message in time
๐Ÿ’– Royal blood isn't a crown — it's a set of pieces, scattered, and someone else knows where they all are




#newrelease #releaseboost #CurrentlyAvailable #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #kindleunlimited #romantasy #fantasy #fantasyromance #paranormalromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #thewindtornchronicles #athroneofbloodandbetrayal #bookbuzz #booknews #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

@1852media


#Teaser


#Preorder



What's trapping the children and targeting her triplets?


And will it regret messing with this magical mama?


Postpartum Spells and Infant Hells by Brenda Trim is now available to preorder!





 





Two weeks of peace. That's all I got.
After defeating the Harvesters, I thought my biggest challenge would be functioning on zero sleep with three-month-old triplets. Lucky for me, supernatural motherhood has a few more surprises in store.
Like ghost children appearing in my nursery. Translucent kids with haunting silver eyes, begging for help I don't know how to give. And the thing that's hunting them is also hunting my babies.
Of course, I can't just let lost souls suffer. So despite the warnings, despite the cost (hello, instant aging), I perform a ritual to help them cross over. Because that's what we do in this family—we help, even when it's stupid.
Big mistake. Huge.
Turns out, saving those echo children caught the attention of something ancient. Something that's been stealing convergence-born children for centuries, trapping them in a place between worlds. And my triplets? They're broadcasting their location like a magical lighthouse.
Now I've got a choice: hide and hope this thing gets bored, or figure out what the hell it's building with all those stolen children before it comes for mine.
You know me. I'm not great at hiding.
So even though I'm sleep deprived, it's time to go on offense and take the fight to an entity that can literally reshape reality. With a network of questionable allies, a familiar who thinks I'm insane, and a husband who's definitely not thrilled about me using our babies as bait.
What could possibly go wrong?
If you like snarky heroines who make terrible decisions for the right reasons, found family that fights together, and cosmic threats that require more than punching, you'll love Postpartum Spells & Infant Hells.



#teasershare #teaser #bookteaser #bookpreorder #comingsoon #pwf #midlifefiction #paranormalwomensfiction #womensmidlifefiction #urbanfantasy #supernaturalfiction #mysticalmidlifeinmaine #booksofinstagram #bookstagram







About Brenda:

A USA Today bestselling author, Brenda loves everything paranormal. She has co-authored over twenty-five books in the best-selling Dark Warrior Alliance series, as well as the Hollow Rock Shifters series. She also has best-selling solo titles readers are raving about.

Brenda created worlds that feature dangerously handsome heroes and feisty heroines. With the help of popcorn and candy, she takes dragons, fairies, witches, vampires, and so much more and brings them to life. She lives in Texas with her husband and three kids who fuel not only her heart but her life.

If she's not writing, she's reading, traveling, or knee-deep in projects with her husband and five sisters. She encourages readers to Dream Big. If your dreams don't terrify and electrify you then they aren't big enough!  

Follow Brenda!

@author_brendatrim

@1852media


No comments:

Post a Comment