Saturday, September 26, 2026

SERIES SPOTLIGHT: PLAY ME BY ADRIANA LOCKE

 




#NewRelease


IT'S RELEASE WEEK ....


#HBW




Beg Me (Play Me #5) by Adriana Locke is #NowLive on audio!


Narrated by Allyson Voller and Lance Greenfield 


"Voller and Greenfield drive a hard bargain when it comes to matters of the heart. Jory and Markie come to life with cheeky, banter and heated, chemistry. Locke delivers sass at it's spiciest." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




"Addiction is only a page turn away. Sassy meets spicy and finds it's sweet spot. From tempting, seduction to heartbreaking romance, Locke delivers all the feels." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)






Release Date: August 24, 2026



Markie St. James is officially done with men.


Unfortunately, she needs one to defend her pickleball championship title against her cheating ex-boyfriend.


Her solution comes in the form of Jory Plath, her brother’s best friend, a single dad, and a professional rugby player. He’ll help her defend her title if she helps tutor his son. It’s a simple arrangement. Everybody wins.


Until they don’t.


Somewhere between practices, late nights, and giving the town something to gossip about, Markie and Jory go from pickleball partners to fake dating. And the more time she spends with him, the more she realizes he’s exactly the kind of man she swore off.


Now she’s not sure what’s worse—losing her title, losing the man, or losing her heart.


__________


Tropes:


* Single Dad

* Fake Dating

* Small Town

* Brother's Best Friend



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GXSQZ2J4




#SeriesAlert


#PlayMeSeries


https://wp.me/P4LOow-3jT



START AT THE BEGINNING 


#CurrentlyAvailable


#AudioAlert





 Play Me (Play Me #1) by Adriana Locke 

Narrated by Sebastian York and Molly Stark


#ListenToday!

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Play-Me-Enemies-Lovers-Romance/dp/B0FZCZZ5GP

Audible - https://www.audible.com/pd/Play-Me-Audiobook/B0FZD1LCRW


"Astrid and Gray push every button. Locke blends sweet and spicy with larger than life and frustrating to deliver an irresistibly fun heartbreaker." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



🏉 Rugby player/assistant

🏉Grumpy/grumpy

🏉 Enemies to lovers

🏉 Stuck together

🏉 Found family



Also available in Ebook and Paperback.



He’s supposed to be playing rugby—not playing me.


I didn’t think it was possible to hate someone. Like utterly despise another human. Then I was hired to babysit the Royals’ newest star and found out just how wrong I was.


My job should’ve been easy. Keep the hotshot on time and out of trouble. But that’s hard to do when I dream of smothering him with his jersey.


Every day delivers a new reason to detest Gray Adler. His truck is the size of a whale, and he

uses the horn like a weapon.


And, no, that’s not a euphemism.


He can’t manage a sentence

without being rude. And the universe, in its cruelest joke, gave that tattooed, walking red flag the

body of a Greek god.


Just when I finally get used to hating him, things take a turn. 


A scalding-hot, mind-blowing I can’t do this with a man I work with sort of turn.


Suddenly, those rough hands make my skin sizzle. His sinful smirks fade into grins just for me.


And our banter shifts into something much more profound than it should.


But Gray Adler is hiding something. And when those secrets collide with my vulnerable heart, I ask myself an important question. 


Is he finally telling me the truth, or am I still getting played?





#BuyNow:

https://www.amazon.com/Play-Me-Enemies-Lovers-Romance-ebook/dp/B0FG59KV9Y



#AudioAlert




𝑻𝑹𝒀 𝑴𝒆 (Play Me #2) by Adriana Locke 

Narrated by Raven Wildewood and Tor Thom


#ListenToday!

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GL38CQFY/

Audible - https://www.audible.com/pd/B0GL39SN95


.. a tempting heartbreaker that dares to let it's heartwarming flag fly. Locke delights the soul with hijinks and emotion that lights up the canvas of the heart. Gianna and Drake turn an uphill battle into an irresistible showstopper." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


What to expect:

🎙️ co-workers to lovers

🎰 a dating bet

😎 stubborn meets stubborn

🌪️ control vs chaos






Release Date: December 29, 2025



💙 Synopsis


“Try me.”


That’s what Drake Bennett said when I declared on my live podcast that no man could make me fall in love. The former pro football star turned sportscaster didn’t just laugh—he challenged my entire brand.


Gianna Knows Best is built on the idea that love is a choice. Drake says it’s a feeling—a magical, uncontrollable, world-shifting experience.


I call BS. He says I’m scared.


The audacity.


So, we make a bet. Six weeks of dating … in front of millions of listeners. If I don’t fall for him, I win. If I do … don’t worry. Not going to happen.


I expected spicy nights and viral ratings. What I didn’t expect was thoughtful surprises, spontaneous affection, and moments that make my heart do strange things.


Drake isn’t who I thought he was, and I can’t tell what scares me more: that he’s been playing me all along or that I’m wrong about love. Either way, someone’s about to get hurt—and I bet it’ll be me.


………………


Download today

https://amzn.to/4a9jWLw

 Kindle Unlimited 


 Audible


https://geni.us/XtLdi9t


SHOW ME (PLAY ME #3) BY ADRIANA LOCKE


"...an awakening of the heart. From sweet and flirtatious to spicy temptation ... Locke finds a way to explore the humor behind the heartache with a charm that is soulful and irresistible." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




Release Date: March 13, 2026


He’s showing me a lot more than he should.

The one time I choose to be unpredictable, I find myself practically naked in a dark cabin on a ranch, face-to-face with a smirking man barely wearing a towel.

Despite his chiseled body and a wicked smile that makes following the rules feel optional, nothing happens. Why? Because I, Audrey Van, don’t know how to have fun.

I came to my friend’s cabin with my whimsy list in hand, determined to fix that. I’ve earned my doctorate and built a career with zero parking tickets and even fewer hangovers. I’ve been so good … and so boring.

This isn’t who I want to be anymore.

Brooks Dempsey is the last person who should be helping me find myself. The ridiculously hot mixed martial artist—and my brother’s nemesis—is a walking bad decision gift wrapped in broad shoulders and trouble. But who better to teach me how to flirt, defend myself, and explore other things than the man who does it best?

Soon, I want more. Not just from life, but from him.

But this recklessly electrifying thing between us was never meant to last. The bad boy never settles with the good girl, and a girl like me should know better. So, when life throws us into the ring, gloves on, will we fight together? Or will one of us throw in the towel?

_________

Bad Boy / Good Girl
Small Town
MMA Fighter
Brother’s Nemesis
He Falls First
One Bed Situation


#BuyNow

Amazon - https://geni.us/xgE2bk

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/search?q=show+me+adriana+locke&ref=nav_sb_noss_l_21



Make Me (Play Me #4) by Adriana Locke is #NowLive!


"Emotion that leaps right into the danger zone. From the fire of seduction to the heartbreak of romance...Hartley and Mira hold all the cards. Their dance with destiny is as haunting as it is healing. Temptation that brings the burn." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



 Release Date: May 22, 2026


I’ve always hated being told what to do.

Imagine my surprise when my grandmother calls me back to Sugar Creek and casually informs me that she’s leaving me the farmhouse I grew up in and a sizable inheritance.

There’s just one tiny little catch.

I must prove I understand our family’s legacy, and that I can stop chasing whims and put down roots … by marrying Hartley Adler.


#BuyNow

Amazon - https://geni.us/MakeMeLocke

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/250280655-make-me


#SportsRomance #HeFallsFirst #OppositesAttract #Steamy #Secrets #Romance #ReadersOfInstagram #AuthorAdrianaLocke #BookTok #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment