#ICYMI
✨Did you see?✨
#OneClickHere
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🔥Black Cat x Golden Retriever
🔥One Night Stand
🔥Surprise Pregnancy
🔥He Falls First
🔥Billionaire Romance
Kitty Biedermann has three rules for a layover in a bar she already hates:
Don't stare at the gorgeous cowboy across the room
Don't go home with him
Never, ever see him again.
#newbookalert #emmalyeejayne #billionaireromance @theauthor.agency
#ICYMI
#NewRelease
#HBW
🌟🌟AVAILABLE NOW!🌟🌟
BROKEN AS PUCK from A Rivers is out now! Check out the spicy hockey romance and get your copy today ....
Release Date: September 24, 2026
With only one season to win back my ex-girlfriend, I’ll risk anything to be with her, but she’d rather burn in hell than give me a second chance.
When the owner of the Chicago Chaos hockey team hires my ex to rehabilitate our image, it’s like fate has handed me the perfect opportunity to make up for past wrongs… except that Chelsey wants absolutely nothing to do with me.
The harder I try to woo her, the more the curvy beauty avoids me. It doesn’t matter that I’m turning groveling into a national sport, she’s not interested in reopening old wounds.
Unfortunately, I don’t only need to heal her broken heart–and convince her I’ll never hurt her again. I must also persuade her that loving me is worth putting her career on the line.
If you love pining, forced proximity, and strong curvy heroines, then buy BROKEN AS PUCK to start reading your next addictive second chance hockey romance today!
REVIEW: BROKEN AS PUCK (CHICAGO CHAOS HOCKEY DUOLOGY) BY A. RIVERS

#ICYMI
✨Did you see?✨
Grab it in KU!
#OneClickHere
https://www.carlyphillips.com/books/falling-for-love/
Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
💜surprise pregnancy
💜one-night stands that turn into forever
💜protective alpha heroes
💜emotional intensity
💜dangerous exes
💜found safety
💜guaranteed happily-ever-afters
I wasn’t looking for trouble when I met Jack Dare in a Charleston bar.
But one look at the devastatingly handsome stranger and suddenly I wanted things I’d spent years denying myself.
#newbookalert #carlyphillips #surprisepregnancyromance @theauthor.agency
Series: The Duke Brothers
Release Date: September 26, 2026
Tropes: Forced Proximity, Romantic Suspense, Small Town, Wounded Military MMC, Hidden Identity
She thought she knew her story. He thought he was done being a hero. They were both wrong.
Finch McAllister entered the military at eighteen. It wasn’t just a career—it was his life. Now he was home, injured and grounded, facing a future he hadn’t chosen and wanting solitude to heal.
Lyntacky had other ideas. So did Nina Winters.
The Moment He Couldn't Walk Away (A Small Town, Romantic Suspense) by Lani BlakeMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
The thrill of the chase intensifies the heat of the burn. Nina and Finch break the heart wide open with a firestorm that shakes up the senses. The Moment He Couldn't Walk Away is romance at it's most intriguing. Blake delivers love with an edge that is hauntingly, unforgettable.
View all my reviews


.png)





No comments:
Post a Comment