Tuesday, September 29, 2026

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: JUST LIKE THAT (THE KINGS) BY LENA HENDRI

 



#NewRelease


#Spotlight



#HBW


IT'S RELEASE WEEK ....


Just Like That (The Kings #4) by Lena Hendrix is #NowLive on #KindleUnlimited download it here: https://geni.us/whmB6!



"....the match that ignites the senses, touches the soul and dares to never look back. Just Like That, I lost my heart and I'm not sure I want it back." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)  


What to Expect:


Forbidden Romance


Forced proximity


Billionaire MMC


Surprise single dad


Alpha male


Grumpy/sunshine


Enemies to lovers


Catch up with the Kings Series here: https://geni.us/tapy1





Release Date: September 29, 2026




He’s my sister’s ex, a stubborn jerk, and completely off-limits.

Getting a man to give up custody of a son he didn’t know existed should have been easy. Trouble is, nothing with JP King is ever easy.

Suave, grumpy billionaires aren’t supposed to have strong hands or filthy mouths, and I never expected our snippy banter to be so much fun.

JP regards me as something he scraped off the bottom of his dress shoe, but when this reluctant single dad looks at my nephew, there’s a softness there he struggles to keep hidden.

He may be gruff and uptight, but something simmers beneath his controlled, polished exterior. Sure, I’m wild and reckless, but when we’re forced together as guardians, everything changes.

His cold and calculated exterior melts into hushed conversations and lingering stares. The more we fight, the harder we fall.

I’m scatterbrained, unconventional, and everything he’s been missing. The closer we get, the less we understand why we were ever at odds.

. . . until just like that our lives are turned upside down.



Just Like That is NOW LIVE on Kindle Unlimited download it here: https://geni.us/whmB6

Catch up with the Kings Series here: https://geni.us/tapy1


Lena will be taking over The Smuthood groups on Facebook today! Make sure to join in on all the fun giveaways and games they have planned.

The Smuthood: https://www.facebook.com/share/g/1ZKhh8A56s/

Smuthood Chapter 2: https://www.facebook.com/share/g/1CL9Ja42dK/



REVIEW: JUST LIKE THAT (THE KINGS) BY LENA HENDRIX

Just Like That (The Kings Book 4)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just Like That, I lost my heart and I'm not sure I want it back. Hazel and JP light the match that ignites the senses, touches the soul and dares to never look back. From heated to haunting, Hendrix pushes emotions to their limit.



Content Warning(s): Contains discussion of ovarian cancer, loss of a sibling, death of a parent, and surprise/reluctant guardianship. The book also contains explicit, open-door sex scenes with a grumpy, brooding villain with a heart of gold.


@authorlenahendrix 

@thesmuthood


 #newrelease #AuthorLenaHendrix #NowLive #smuthood #smalltownromance #enemiestolovers #arcreader #romancebooks




No comments:

Post a Comment