Thursday, June 2, 2016

NEW RELEASES FROM MARIAN TEE.







Prince of Darkness: A Dark Romance Duology (Part 1)



READ AND REVIEW




PRINCE OF DARKNESS: A DARK ROMANCE DUOLOGY (PART 1) BY MARIAN TEE




Release Date:  May 23, 2016



SYNOPSIS

Playboy. Billionaire. Heartbreaker. 

These were just some of the things people knew Greek graduate student Reid Chalkias as, but his greatest claim to infamy was as The Prince of Darkness – and it was a name he deserved, in more ways than one.

Embracing the darkness allowed the prince to keep everyone at a distance…until innocent Fawn Cornwall started working for him.

Without even trying, Fawn was able to make him experience emotions he once thought he was immune to.

Jealousy. Possessiveness. And even…affection. 

He almost, almost wanted to believe she was destined for him – if only she wasn’t already engaged to marry another man.
  




BUY LINKS

Amazon         B & N         Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo











When I Love (Vassi & Seri 3: Russian Stepbrother Romance)



WHEN I LOVE BY MARIAN TEE 



Release Date:  May 23, 2016



SYNOPSIS

When I start to care, I stop thinking about myself.

When I start to feel, I stop thinking about what’s right or wrong.

But when I love, oh when I really love---

I give it my all, even if it means destroying myself in the process.

And that’s what I exactly ended up doing for him.

Vassi.

The gorgeous Russian celebrity who’s also my steprother---

And now, he’s also the man who can’t bear the sight of me, the man who thinks I would sleep with anyone just for money.

When I love, I will do everything for that person---

And I expect nothing in return. 


BUY LINKS

Amazon         B & N        




No comments:

Post a Comment